Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Fimbry's Many Eyes, Customs, + NEW 6/23
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 390 391
@Fimbry

-LOUD SCREECHING- OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THAT ON HIM AAAAAAAAAH sorryforyelling.

But wow, that looks even better than I thought, put me down for an Arcane, please!

Also, gonna send the gems now, because I don't want to spend them on something else, and not have enough come time to pay up.
@Fimbry

-LOUD SCREECHING- OMG I HAVE TO HAVE THAT ON HIM AAAAAAAAAH sorryforyelling.

But wow, that looks even better than I thought, put me down for an Arcane, please!

Also, gonna send the gems now, because I don't want to spend them on something else, and not have enough come time to pay up.
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
@Fimbry Can I try out the Arcane one on Sfir? [img]http://s27.postimg.org/dt2zu3r83/sfirbelly.png[/img] And...hm. Not sure which would look nice on Isilya. Shadow? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/19318/1931791_350.png[/img]
@Fimbry

Can I try out the Arcane one on Sfir?

sfirbelly.png

And...hm. Not sure which would look nice on Isilya. Shadow?

1931791_350.png
Can you put my down for one Shadow accent, please? Sending the payment now so I don't forget!
Can you put my down for one Shadow accent, please? Sending the payment now so I don't forget!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qesxHc1r6zydg.png
@Fimbry Please put me down for plague eyes!
@Fimbry Please put me down for plague eyes!
Please ping me if you want my attention or are replying to me. I won't see it otherwise.

Tn4TEAZ.png
My clan is Fandragons and OCs and the odd silly name. It's also mean to everyone in said clan.
Oops! I decided I want an Arcane accent too. Sending payment...again!

(Let me know if you get enough interest for Ice ones)
Oops! I decided I want an Arcane accent too. Sending payment...again!

(Let me know if you get enough interest for Ice ones)
fr_sad2.png
@Licorne

Here they are! Unfortunately the center eye will clip with the eye cover.

35ktu1f.png

2rh7c6b.png
@Licorne

Here they are! Unfortunately the center eye will clip with the eye cover.

35ktu1f.png

2rh7c6b.png
@Fimbry
Is it possible to put me down for plague? I mean if theres enough open slots for it...
@Fimbry
Is it possible to put me down for plague? I mean if theres enough open slots for it...
@Cerula17

Done! If it fills to 10 then I will just buy a 10 pack. The way this is going, it looks like it will!

@Fenix
@Darksilverhawk
@NeoGeen

You have all been marked down! Thank you!
@Cerula17

Done! If it fills to 10 then I will just buy a 10 pack. The way this is going, it looks like it will!

@Fenix
@Darksilverhawk
@NeoGeen

You have all been marked down! Thank you!
@Fimbry put me down for those Arcane eyes, and please let me know if you decide to do Wind or Light!! Or females C:
@Fimbry put me down for those Arcane eyes, and please let me know if you decide to do Wind or Light!! Or females C:
@Licorne

I'll put in your votes for wind and light! I am tracking votes in the third post of this thread. I might consider doing females some time. :)
@Licorne

I'll put in your votes for wind and light! I am tracking votes in the third post of this thread. I might consider doing females some time. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 390 391