Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | link to new shop in 1st post
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 596 597
@osiem
Oh goodness!
Snakeskin 3b
I want that so badly...
@osiem
Oh goodness!
Snakeskin 3b
I want that so badly...
@osiem Ohhh, I love Water Ripples! Can I have a preview on this guy please? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=157421] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/1575/157421_350.png[/img] [/url] If I'd like to buy a copy, would it be OK for me to send payment when you have the other preorders lined up? Since you asked, I might be interested in a version of Water Ripples for male ridgebacks as I have a water-themed boy who's a ridgie. ^-^ Also, please can you also add me to your 'general' pinglist?
@osiem Ohhh, I love Water Ripples! Can I have a preview on this guy please?

157421_350.png

If I'd like to buy a copy, would it be OK for me to send payment when you have the other preorders lined up?

Since you asked, I might be interested in a version of Water Ripples for male ridgebacks as I have a water-themed boy who's a ridgie. ^-^

Also, please can you also add me to your 'general' pinglist?
A two-toned pink eight-pointed compass rose with the Arcane symbol at the centre, with the word 'adept' hand-written in front of the downwards point
The Spire, home of the Lundlaevungar: a crystal island shaped like an inverted mountain floating above the sea in a yellow sky
The Pirate Trials button, linking to the thread: a pink pearl with subtle gold sparkles, with 'The Pirate Trials' handwritten in front; the P is an eye patch with a skull on it Arcane Badge depicting the Oculus of the Eleven
Clan Lore

Exalted Dragons

FR+8

they/them
I love those snake skins ö_ö
They're all so pretty it's hard to choose which one I'd like the best.
I love those snake skins ö_ö
They're all so pretty it's hard to choose which one I'd like the best.
8wF4Uc8.png
@Lundlaeva here it is ^^ [img]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q33/eurukatt/157421_350_zpsb681dada.png[/img] I won't be doing preorders for this accent though, I'm ordering it as soon as I have art finalized and it will be for sale as soon as it's approved ^^
@Lundlaeva
here it is ^^
157421_350_zpsb681dada.png
I won't be doing preorders for this accent though, I'm ordering it as soon as I have art finalized and it will be for sale as soon as it's approved ^^
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources
icel.png
@osiem
Ping me for updates and availability for Water Ripples, please.
I've also taken a liking to the Boa-themed (Snakeskin 2?) skin and might be interested if something happens with that one.
@osiem
Ping me for updates and availability for Water Ripples, please.
I've also taken a liking to the Boa-themed (Snakeskin 2?) skin and might be interested if something happens with that one.
5hF3FGk.png
d9YLPfe.png
4ogWlJU.png
KRcB6uC.png
FObX7rS.png
67158392_vSp.gif 61891918_yysMgzTywen5eM3.gif 79175012_29mIUXHpmIO2jtD.gif
@osiem

*warbles!*

Could you please put me on the general ping list and the ping lists for the two spiral scale accents? :O

Alas, I have no dragons that fit the water ripples at the moment, but good luck filling the slots! :D I'd have to vote... that snappers might also look good with some ripples. I think. I have nothing to back up this statement.
@osiem

*warbles!*

Could you please put me on the general ping list and the ping lists for the two spiral scale accents? :O

Alas, I have no dragons that fit the water ripples at the moment, but good luck filling the slots! :D I'd have to vote... that snappers might also look good with some ripples. I think. I have nothing to back up this statement.
cakeon_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kn1kt.png
*fav's the thread* I
*fav's the thread* I
@osiem
Hello. I'd love to get on your pinglist for future accent releases.
want want want

btw, PL?
@osiem
Hello. I'd love to get on your pinglist for future accent releases.
want want want

btw, PL?
maironbat100.png SPIRAL-septica.gif tumblr_o2njdv_YVOg1umbrmyo1_400.png 41_Septica-90.png
@osiem Put me on the ping list for extra scaly F please.
@osiem Put me on the ping list for extra scaly F please.
ECNdq9d.png
updated all ping list :3

@Septica
yep PL x3
updated all ping list :3

@Septica
yep PL x3
icer.png
tumblr_obr63aahzN1u8dluzo5_r1_400.png

+9h ahead of server time

my accent shop
my bio resources