Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Blaireau's Accents
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42
@blaireau Could I have Lady Glade previewed on Morasha? [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/37979/3797856_350.png[/img] (I can take her apparel off if you need me to)
@blaireau

Could I have Lady Glade previewed on Morasha?
3797856_350.png

(I can take her apparel off if you need me to)
2irkjyq.gif
@kokobean22 Here you go! I frankensteined something together with the scrying workshop. :) [img]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a39/crazy_raccoon/Art/Skins/previews/preview-Morasha.png[/img]
@kokobean22 Here you go! I frankensteined something together with the scrying workshop. :)
preview-Morasha.png
“blaireau’s
@Blaireau
Ooh she actually looks really nice!
You're accepting Pre-orders yes? I would like to place myself down for one Gem preorder
If that's okay
@Blaireau
Ooh she actually looks really nice!
You're accepting Pre-orders yes? I would like to place myself down for one Gem preorder
If that's okay
2irkjyq.gif
@kokobean22 That's more than fine! :) I'll add you to the list.
@kokobean22 That's more than fine! :) I'll add you to the list.
“blaireau’s
@blaireau If you still have a copy of Snowglobe available I would LOVE one.
@blaireau If you still have a copy of Snowglobe available I would LOVE one.
b08911debc_zps3d787933.png_ tumblr_inline_n5l9fw5kQh1scrvs1.png _ Sig2-2_zps7a9f2fba.png
@ErianaMoon Yep, I have plenty! :) Either 500 gems or 200,000 treasure. Send me the payment and I'll reply with the accent.

Edit: You can also buy them directly off the ah for gems.
@ErianaMoon Yep, I have plenty! :) Either 500 gems or 200,000 treasure. Send me the payment and I'll reply with the accent.

Edit: You can also buy them directly off the ah for gems.
“blaireau’s
@ronnster @kokobean22 @SadariEvenstar
I can cover the rest of the cost for the blueprint. Please send payment now so that I can buy the blueprint and submit the accent. :)
@ronnster @kokobean22 @SadariEvenstar
I can cover the rest of the cost for the blueprint. Please send payment now so that I can buy the blueprint and submit the accent. :)
“blaireau’s
@blaireau

I'm slightly short on gems atm. could I have like, a day or two, to gather the gems? won't be long, I'm rather efficient with getting gems ;;

*knocks on wood* lol
@blaireau

I'm slightly short on gems atm. could I have like, a day or two, to gather the gems? won't be long, I'm rather efficient with getting gems ;;

*knocks on wood* lol
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@ronnster Yep, that's fine! :)
@ronnster Yep, that's fine! :)
“blaireau’s
I submitted Lady Glade. It is order #3327. Hopefully it'll be accepted soon! :)
I submitted Lady Glade. It is order #3327. Hopefully it'll be accepted soon! :)
“blaireau’s
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 41 42