Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Blaireau's Accents
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42
@blaireau

thank you for the response!
@blaireau

thank you for the response!
RfsQVuR.jpg animalism#228827
any pronouns
fr + 2
@soulwraith Are you still interested in sarcastic fringehead? No worries if not & apologies for the delay - I don’t check into the site that often so took a while to raise funds for a reprint.
“blaireau’s
@blaireau yep, currently saving funds and i only need 200 gems
@blaireau yep, currently saving funds and i only need 200 gems
vista_ridge2.png-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --bouncy_lightning_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0v9.gif-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --vista_ridge2.png
@Soulwraith Great! I’ll go ahead and order a reprint and set aside a copy for you; no rush, I’m happy to hold it for however long you need.
@Soulwraith Great! I’ll go ahead and order a reprint and set aside a copy for you; no rush, I’m happy to hold it for however long you need.
“blaireau’s

9 in stock!

9 in stock!
“blaireau’s
gryphon and firefly catcher are so pretty!
gryphon and firefly catcher are so pretty!
image0.gif image0.gif
@blaireau

How much would it be to get a reprint of Snow Globe? c:
@blaireau

How much would it be to get a reprint of Snow Globe? c:
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm Just 500g a copy. If you're willing to preorder, I can reprint it now, otherwise I can ping you once I've gathered the remaining funds.
@CometStorm Just 500g a copy. If you're willing to preorder, I can reprint it now, otherwise I can ping you once I've gathered the remaining funds.
“blaireau’s
@blaireau

Oh, I can do 500g, yes! I don't need it immediately since I have to breed and gene the dragon it's for, so the wait is okay <3
@blaireau

Oh, I can do 500g, yes! I don't need it immediately since I have to breed and gene the dragon it's for, so the wait is okay <3
FR_Sig_LightningElektra.pngFR_Sig_BlastersBassdrive.pngStormheart.gifFR_Sig_SpaceFractal.pngFR_Sig_G1sSkyfall.png
@CometStorm Sounds good! I'll give you a ping when I'm ready to reprint.
@CometStorm Sounds good! I'll give you a ping when I'm ready to reprint.
“blaireau’s
1 2 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42