Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Mays accents~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 508 509
Hey guys I added a new Ridgeback skin to the front page.
If you would like to see it in an imp version (Or any other dragon for that matter) you can send me a message or ping me :)
Hey guys I added a new Ridgeback skin to the front page.
If you would like to see it in an imp version (Or any other dragon for that matter) you can send me a message or ping me :)
4f4ec8b56b_98242060_o2.gif
@Maye

Oh gawd, I'm dying for a ridgeback accent.

But I have no gems at this time.. I gave them all for the Imp accents. /cry T.T

edit:
wait. I have 115 gems now. still not 400 though orz
@Maye

Oh gawd, I'm dying for a ridgeback accent.

But I have no gems at this time.. I gave them all for the Imp accents. /cry T.T

edit:
wait. I have 115 gems now. still not 400 though orz
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
I can put your name down and maybe we can work out payment a bit later :) I know you just paid for the 2 imp ones! haha
@ronnster
I can put your name down and maybe we can work out payment a bit later :) I know you just paid for the 2 imp ones! haha
@ronnster
@Maye

I might be able to pull the 400 gems out of my bum by tonight sometime. It's all in the cards (aka my sales xD), but maybe all will go well? ; ~;
@Maye

I might be able to pull the 400 gems out of my bum by tonight sometime. It's all in the cards (aka my sales xD), but maybe all will go well? ; ~;
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
Well I send you my luck and hope your dragons sell uwu
@Ronnster
Well I send you my luck and hope your dragons sell uwu
@Ronnster
Ill have one Painted bone shaman please @Maye
Ill have one Painted bone shaman please @Maye
| Click the banner to see my offer | @Cool to get my attention |
Ah okay uwu
I will probably submit this one tonight when I get home as well, unless I get enough interest for 5 Ill probably just print 2
@Cool
Ah okay uwu
I will probably submit this one tonight when I get home as well, unless I get enough interest for 5 Ill probably just print 2
@Cool
@Maye sending gems now :)
@Maye sending gems now :)
| Click the banner to see my offer | @Cool to get my attention |
@Maye Can I get a preview of both accents on this girl? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=501592] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5016/501592_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Maye

Can I get a preview of both accents on this girl?

501592_350.png
@oddenuf
I will preview them the moment I get home! *u* I sadly did not think ahead to bring the preview files with me to school :(
@oddenuf
I will preview them the moment I get home! *u* I sadly did not think ahead to bring the preview files with me to school :(
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 508 509