Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 896 897 898 899 900 ... 2282 2283
@sparklesuns
((How about after our characters hunt some food? I think it’d be awkward if someone barged in while they were hunting. Maybe we can have a scene where they set up a camp and you can join us then?))
@sparklesuns
((How about after our characters hunt some food? I think it’d be awkward if someone barged in while they were hunting. Maybe we can have a scene where they set up a camp and you can join us then?))
((Sure that sounds fine to me! :D))
((Sure that sounds fine to me! :D))
hyena cackling
((Okay, great. ^u^))
((Okay, great. ^u^))
A small blue bogsneak skulked amongst the crowd, trying to keep a bandage on her neck to avoid questions. She would hang low, although normally very calm and talkative, a recent event that struck has left her shattered. She wanted to make more friends, without awkward questions.. Maybe if she opens up, will more be learned about this horrid disaster...? She looks at all the dragons in the room, and starts to open up. These are not giant mutated monstrosities. These were caring, kind individuals, and she was getting eager to meet someone.
A small blue bogsneak skulked amongst the crowd, trying to keep a bandage on her neck to avoid questions. She would hang low, although normally very calm and talkative, a recent event that struck has left her shattered. She wanted to make more friends, without awkward questions.. Maybe if she opens up, will more be learned about this horrid disaster...? She looks at all the dragons in the room, and starts to open up. These are not giant mutated monstrosities. These were caring, kind individuals, and she was getting eager to meet someone.
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39392292] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393923/39392292_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=39392293] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/393923/39392293_350.png[/img] [/url] The peach-striped wildclaw took a nervous step forward. [i]There's so many dragons[/i], he thought. Flicking his tail, he glanced at his paler sister. "Envoy, remind me why we're here again." He shifted his weight from foot to foot. Envoy blinked slowly. "To meet new dragons," she said, as if it was obvious. "Don't you remember Shadowsong's orders? Find new friends, and hope they'll help us out. Duh. Where's that big brain of yours now, Akari?" Akari flicked his wings. What did she mean by that? "Well, fine. I'm the best friendly dragon out there, just wait and see." Envoy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, ok." Akari smacked her in the shin with his tail. She barked a laugh and whacked him with her wing.

39392292_350.png

39392293_350.png

The peach-striped wildclaw took a nervous step forward. There's so many dragons, he thought. Flicking his tail, he glanced at his paler sister.
"Envoy, remind me why we're here again." He shifted his weight from foot to foot.

Envoy blinked slowly. "To meet new dragons," she said, as if it was obvious. "Don't you remember Shadowsong's orders? Find new friends, and hope they'll help us out. Duh. Where's that big brain of yours now, Akari?"

Akari flicked his wings. What did she mean by that? "Well, fine. I'm the best friendly dragon out there, just wait and see."

Envoy rolled her eyes. "Yeah, ok." Akari smacked her in the shin with his tail. She barked a laugh and whacked him with her wing.
y3NW8md.gif 0iyUjhh.gif CSL8x0A.png
zHP9I.gify2g5w.gifLTWJN.gifL6YfH.gif
A dark, brooding, and almost intimidating ridgeback slinked into the area, grinding his teeth together in... anxiety? Bad habit. He took a glance around, gathered his surroundings, but he wasn't really sure what he was supposed to do. Why did his scout tell him this was an important location? He didn't know, but he continued to walk forward, wings folding gently on his back. He only hoped that he had good reason for being here.

It didn't take long for him to see other dragons. They seemed docile, not looking for a fight. He sighed a small breath of relief. This would all go smoothly hopefully. Xiuhpilli continued to walk.
A dark, brooding, and almost intimidating ridgeback slinked into the area, grinding his teeth together in... anxiety? Bad habit. He took a glance around, gathered his surroundings, but he wasn't really sure what he was supposed to do. Why did his scout tell him this was an important location? He didn't know, but he continued to walk forward, wings folding gently on his back. He only hoped that he had good reason for being here.

It didn't take long for him to see other dragons. They seemed docile, not looking for a fight. He sighed a small breath of relief. This would all go smoothly hopefully. Xiuhpilli continued to walk.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDme99Cp.png
Helian
--
24 | He/Him
--
Art Shop | Accents | Merc Hub
xYqmluMF.png
There was an attempt. Cowardly looking around, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=193750&tab=dragon&did=38616026]Skyfall[/url] landed to the ground making no sound whatsoever. Though skydancer was clan's ambassador, she never had a chance to actually have a lively conversation with someone besides guests and lair members. So, after festival ended and everyone got setteled down, she decided to come here, to look, to see, to listen, to hear, to know, to share. To make a friend, perhaps? [s]@Gomorrh[/s] There was a ridgeback before her who looked like he was a bit alone, not talking to anyone else. This giant, compared to her, seemed to not have being noticing her yet, so Skyfall raised into the air once more and glided near his face, so he could hear her qiet voice. - Ahh, excuse me, sir! Are you busy with anything right now? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38616026][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/386161/38616026.png[/img][/url]
There was an attempt.
Cowardly looking around, Skyfall landed to the ground making no sound whatsoever. Though skydancer was clan's ambassador, she never had a chance to actually have a lively conversation with someone besides guests and lair members. So, after festival ended and everyone got setteled down, she decided to come here, to look, to see, to listen, to hear, to know, to share. To make a friend, perhaps?
@Gomorrh There was a ridgeback before her who looked like he was a bit alone, not talking to anyone else. This giant, compared to her, seemed to not have being noticing her yet, so Skyfall raised into the air once more and glided near his face, so he could hear her qiet voice.
- Ahh, excuse me, sir! Are you busy with anything right now?
38616026.png
Fr + 9 (Germany)
20/they/them
non binary
Xiuhpilli whipped his head around, quickly meeting eyes with the stranger with which he was conversing.

"No. Not necessarily. Simply observing, I suppose."

@GoldenStardust
Xiuhpilli whipped his head around, quickly meeting eyes with the stranger with which he was conversing.

"No. Not necessarily. Simply observing, I suppose."

@GoldenStardust
Helian
--
24 | He/Him
--
xYqmluMF.png
@Gomorrh
Skyfall gazed into his light-blue eyes back, a bit awkwardly, but certainly friendly. Flying around to be near, but not too close was a little hard, even though her maneuvering was at almost perfect level while fighting.
"Meeting with strangers is always like that, isn't it?"
- My name is Skyfall. - Her tone sounded rushed, like skydancer was in some sort of hurry.
- I'm from Golden Stardust clan, and I'm looking for new dragons to meet and possibly for new clans to be allies with. If you don't mind, may I know about you something? W-what's your name? Where are you from?
@Gomorrh
Skyfall gazed into his light-blue eyes back, a bit awkwardly, but certainly friendly. Flying around to be near, but not too close was a little hard, even though her maneuvering was at almost perfect level while fighting.
"Meeting with strangers is always like that, isn't it?"
- My name is Skyfall. - Her tone sounded rushed, like skydancer was in some sort of hurry.
- I'm from Golden Stardust clan, and I'm looking for new dragons to meet and possibly for new clans to be allies with. If you don't mind, may I know about you something? W-what's your name? Where are you from?
Fr + 9 (Germany)
20/they/them
non binary
Xiuhpilli bowed his head slightly in greeting. He didn't see why not tell her. She sounded friendly enough and she was right: allies would be helpful.

"My name is Xiuhpilli. I am the emperor of a small group in the Starwood Strand, called Gomorrah. We were not created by the Arcanist, just merely influenced. We are scholars looking to learn and trade."

He tilted his head trying to think if there was any information he was missing. Scholars, traders, scouts, he was pretty sure that was all of it. He felt old, being as forgetful as he is.
Xiuhpilli bowed his head slightly in greeting. He didn't see why not tell her. She sounded friendly enough and she was right: allies would be helpful.

"My name is Xiuhpilli. I am the emperor of a small group in the Starwood Strand, called Gomorrah. We were not created by the Arcanist, just merely influenced. We are scholars looking to learn and trade."

He tilted his head trying to think if there was any information he was missing. Scholars, traders, scouts, he was pretty sure that was all of it. He felt old, being as forgetful as he is.
Helian
--
24 | He/Him
--
xYqmluMF.png
1 2 ... 896 897 898 899 900 ... 2282 2283