Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 792 793 794 795 796 ... 2282 2283
Aki hid behind a crowd of rocks, black, silky tears flowing down her eyes and splattering on the ground, cursing the grass around her, turning it black and burnt, crumbling away.
Aki hid behind a crowd of rocks, black, silky tears flowing down her eyes and splattering on the ground, cursing the grass around her, turning it black and burnt, crumbling away.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@DuskKeeper726

Aryto nodded. “Of course! The key to that is remebering never to use your size as an advantage.” He faced Sage and they squared off. “I’m a lot bigger than Sage, and though I know she’s gonna use her smaller size as an advantage to get on my back or batter my belly with her feet, I won’t sit on her, roll over on top of her, etcetera.” he swiped a big paw at Sage’s head, but she easily ducked out of the way.
@DuskKeeper726

Aryto nodded. “Of course! The key to that is remebering never to use your size as an advantage.” He faced Sage and they squared off. “I’m a lot bigger than Sage, and though I know she’s gonna use her smaller size as an advantage to get on my back or batter my belly with her feet, I won’t sit on her, roll over on top of her, etcetera.” he swiped a big paw at Sage’s head, but she easily ducked out of the way.
tumblr_ozbmajllGL1w8xkufo3_250.pngtumblr_ozp7mdeVwC1w8xkufo3_250.pngfKeVBGB.png
((@cackling I know this sounds stupid, but if the opponent is much larger than you(Round and Poisonblast, for an example), you can feint in and out, or easily dodge your opponent, unless you're pinned))
((@cackling I know this sounds stupid, but if the opponent is much larger than you(Round and Poisonblast, for an example), you can feint in and out, or easily dodge your opponent, unless you're pinned))
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
((@Vyxen thanks for the tip!))
((@Vyxen thanks for the tip!))
Gold smiles brightly. "It appears my brother has left, but may I be permitted to spar?"
Gold smiles brightly. "It appears my brother has left, but may I be permitted to spar?"
nico | it/its | 2+ FR Time
Aki heard a small commotion and looked up to see dragons sparring. She gulped and shied away, trying not to cause attention.
Aki heard a small commotion and looked up to see dragons sparring. She gulped and shied away, trying not to cause attention.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@Dragondreamer

Rosali, who’d just been resting her broken wing for awhile, noticed Aki and sauntered over to her. “Hiya!” she smiled sweetly. “I’m Rosali! And you are?”
@Dragondreamer

Rosali, who’d just been resting her broken wing for awhile, noticed Aki and sauntered over to her. “Hiya!” she smiled sweetly. “I’m Rosali! And you are?”
Poisonblast, bored out of her mind, also noticed the somewhat cursed Fae. She tipped her head curiously, and also walked over. "Hi. I'm Poisonblast." She said, coming up to the small group. "Nice to meet you two."
Poisonblast, bored out of her mind, also noticed the somewhat cursed Fae. She tipped her head curiously, and also walked over. "Hi. I'm Poisonblast." She said, coming up to the small group. "Nice to meet you two."
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Aki shivered. "I'm Aki." She said, looking at the two of them. She shivered and folded her wings, and tried to ignore the cursed grass around her.
Aki shivered. "I'm Aki." She said, looking at the two of them. She shivered and folded her wings, and tried to ignore the cursed grass around her.
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
A somewhat large skydancer flew into the nearby area, narrowly dodging a tree, before looking around, unsure of where he was. His yellow eyes blinked with surprise as he realized he was definitely not in his clan anymore. His black hat lay askew on his head as he tilted his head, studying his surroundings. Taking cautious step forewards, he raised his head to speak to the nearby dragon, a Carribean coloured female ridgeback. "Um... where is this?" he asked, fidgeting with his pearl ring as he spoke.
A somewhat large skydancer flew into the nearby area, narrowly dodging a tree, before looking around, unsure of where he was. His yellow eyes blinked with surprise as he realized he was definitely not in his clan anymore. His black hat lay askew on his head as he tilted his head, studying his surroundings. Taking cautious step forewards, he raised his head to speak to the nearby dragon, a Carribean coloured female ridgeback. "Um... where is this?" he asked, fidgeting with his pearl ring as he spoke.
jj3Bino.png
Red - He/They
Art Shop
Hatchery
Bio Shop

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa4l8x2fP.gif
1 2 ... 792 793 794 795 796 ... 2282 2283