Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 741 742 743 744 745 ... 2283 2284
@Minnoics @nuttysaladtree

Birch went silent after a moment and closed her eyes in some sort of religious appiffany. The runes on the floor gained a green glow, which Birch seemed happy with. Perhaps, as the strange text began glowing, if the fae and snapper were silent and open-minded and really paid attention they would notice... something. A slight stirring on the magics of the land, a gentle twitch on the weave of reality. A presence. A breath of something that remained unseen.

Although then again, that was rather unlikely!

Birch stared into space for a moment with a serene expression on her face, before smiling, nodding. "Understood." she mumbled silently, and then turned around and bowed slightly to the others. "Hello. The divine Player of my clan extends their blessing upon you, so if there is anything i may help you with, you need only ask."
@Minnoics @nuttysaladtree

Birch went silent after a moment and closed her eyes in some sort of religious appiffany. The runes on the floor gained a green glow, which Birch seemed happy with. Perhaps, as the strange text began glowing, if the fae and snapper were silent and open-minded and really paid attention they would notice... something. A slight stirring on the magics of the land, a gentle twitch on the weave of reality. A presence. A breath of something that remained unseen.

Although then again, that was rather unlikely!

Birch stared into space for a moment with a serene expression on her face, before smiling, nodding. "Understood." she mumbled silently, and then turned around and bowed slightly to the others. "Hello. The divine Player of my clan extends their blessing upon you, so if there is anything i may help you with, you need only ask."
@Anthemis @nuttysaladtree

"The divine...Player? Oh... okay. What IS that marking?"
Crystal was scared out of his wits, but also stubbornly curious. Curiosity always won out in his mind. He carefully stepped forward, closer to the runes. "www.flightrising.com?"
@Anthemis @nuttysaladtree

"The divine...Player? Oh... okay. What IS that marking?"
Crystal was scared out of his wits, but also stubbornly curious. Curiosity always won out in his mind. He carefully stepped forward, closer to the runes. "www.flightrising.com?"
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png Uoxr5on.png
@Minnoics "You can think of it as a power name. A spell of sorts." Birch explained. "The divine Players are otherworldly beings who calls upon this name to access and influence our reality." She could go on, but that was quite fine. "The cult of the players merely seek to appease them in the ways that they see fit. My own one has a thing for silly rituals, hence that odd display. I don't know why. Perhaps for some greater purpose. Perhaps for ***** and giggles. Actually it's probably for ***** and giggles, but..."

Crystal could be calm. The runes weren't necessarily going to do anything to him. Although rather curiously, the cup of coffee was now empty..
@Minnoics "You can think of it as a power name. A spell of sorts." Birch explained. "The divine Players are otherworldly beings who calls upon this name to access and influence our reality." She could go on, but that was quite fine. "The cult of the players merely seek to appease them in the ways that they see fit. My own one has a thing for silly rituals, hence that odd display. I don't know why. Perhaps for some greater purpose. Perhaps for ***** and giggles. Actually it's probably for ***** and giggles, but..."

Crystal could be calm. The runes weren't necessarily going to do anything to him. Although rather curiously, the cup of coffee was now empty..
@Anthemis
"The...cult?" Crystal DID feel a little calmer now, fear replaced with the most burning form of curiosity. He was dissatisfied, but he couldn't quite put a talon on WHY. "I NEED to know more! does each individual have a...player?"
@Anthemis
"The...cult?" Crystal DID feel a little calmer now, fear replaced with the most burning form of curiosity. He was dissatisfied, but he couldn't quite put a talon on WHY. "I NEED to know more! does each individual have a...player?"
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png Uoxr5on.png
@Anthemis @Minnoics

Gladys took in Birch's explanation with a thoughtful look. "Okay," she said, after some deliberation. "So if I'm understanding correctly, a cult of players interacts with us through these runes - " She gestured to said objects. " - and yours likes silly displays, but each one has their own preference?"

She looked more closely at the runes again. "What particular rules govern these runes? Why 'flightrising.com'?"
@Anthemis @Minnoics

Gladys took in Birch's explanation with a thoughtful look. "Okay," she said, after some deliberation. "So if I'm understanding correctly, a cult of players interacts with us through these runes - " She gestured to said objects. " - and yours likes silly displays, but each one has their own preference?"

She looked more closely at the runes again. "What particular rules govern these runes? Why 'flightrising.com'?"
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
*A bright green Tundra wanders in to the clearing. She has been here before a time ago, but now she is curious to see if anyone would like to chat.*

((@Minnoics I love your little bi snake!!!! That is awesome))
*A bright green Tundra wanders in to the clearing. She has been here before a time ago, but now she is curious to see if anyone would like to chat.*

((@Minnoics I love your little bi snake!!!! That is awesome))
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=13452836] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/134529/13452836_350.png[/img] [/url] Tharis had flown into the clearing hearing that this was a very prestigious training ground he thought it would be a good idea to train hear in hope of one day facing his old foe. he looked around the area, not a lot of dragons at the moment but he still felt strength from beings he often thought of as lesser than himself.[/center]

13452836_350.png

Tharis had flown into the clearing hearing that this was a very prestigious training ground he thought it would be a good idea to train hear in hope of one day facing his old foe. he looked around the area, not a lot of dragons at the moment but he still felt strength from beings he often thought of as lesser than himself.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
@HawkstarTheking

The tundra's eyes flash over to the ridgeback with curiosity, she smiles at him invitingly, although she notices he seems rather... High-and-mighty? Yes, that may be it, but he will get the benefit of the doubt. He might just be nervous.
@HawkstarTheking

The tundra's eyes flash over to the ridgeback with curiosity, she smiles at him invitingly, although she notices he seems rather... High-and-mighty? Yes, that may be it, but he will get the benefit of the doubt. He might just be nervous.
@MidnightOwl
Tharis looked over at the tundra, he was warmed by the smile and felt the need to walk on over to her. "Greetings there," He said lowering his head down to have a better conversation.
@MidnightOwl
Tharis looked over at the tundra, he was warmed by the smile and felt the need to walk on over to her. "Greetings there," He said lowering his head down to have a better conversation.
sAhQN8T.png1c269cdf42db7da4517ef214bf24f65e1fab3421.png 79bdf3e03f26ca763990aa3f58ff36a432f37c6b.pngfyRIUHP.png
@HawkstarTheking

The tundra raises her head and ruffles her wings, pleased. "Hello up there." She says with a slight laugh in her voice.
@HawkstarTheking

The tundra raises her head and ruffles her wings, pleased. "Hello up there." She says with a slight laugh in her voice.
1 2 ... 741 742 743 744 745 ... 2283 2284