Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 740 741 742 743 744 ... 2282 2283
@Scout "Now, come along."
@Scout "Now, come along."
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
@Sc0ut
@Sc0ut
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
((Welp...
((Welp...
A small fae nervously flits around, looking confused. "...Hello?"
He doesn't know where to go, or if anyone remains here anymore. He doesn't even know if he's in the right place. Normally a boisterous, flashy center of attention, he is humbled by sudden, overwhelming nerves. "I'm...new!"
He decides the best course of action is to sit...and wait as long as it takes. He has never been one to back down.

(( I hope it's still open lol! I have also never really RPd before so...))
A small fae nervously flits around, looking confused. "...Hello?"
He doesn't know where to go, or if anyone remains here anymore. He doesn't even know if he's in the right place. Normally a boisterous, flashy center of attention, he is humbled by sudden, overwhelming nerves. "I'm...new!"
He decides the best course of action is to sit...and wait as long as it takes. He has never been one to back down.

(( I hope it's still open lol! I have also never really RPd before so...))
tumblr_oznjvaReJs1w8xkufo4_250.png Uoxr5on.png
@Minnoics (i hope it's still open too. i've been sitting here watching them lmao. i actually RPd in this thread before but my dragon moved to a private thread. i've been thinking of maybe taking a new dragon and throwing em in but i got no idea who. maybe bring back in my old dragon as a trainer?? idk.)
@Minnoics (i hope it's still open too. i've been sitting here watching them lmao. i actually RPd in this thread before but my dragon moved to a private thread. i've been thinking of maybe taking a new dragon and throwing em in but i got no idea who. maybe bring back in my old dragon as a trainer?? idk.)
ePOliyb.pngH0t7Ypl.png0XHtpWy.pngJ7D1quC.png
@Minnoics Actually, there was one more dragon around, although the fae might soon come to wish there wasn't. The white and green wildclaw with poison markings stood and preached with a loud and booming voice about what.. seemed to be a religion? In an empty room. Birch never minded to preach to rooms where there weren't any dragons - after all, the divine Players of the Game were always capable of watching, even when no one seemed to be there. Watching. Watching. Plotting dragon fates. Weaving lore into the fabric of the very reality!

Indeed, Birchwood was considered stark mad by most.

"VENERATED PLAYERS!" she yelled into the sky. "I PRAY OF YOU TO LOOK UPON DRAGONKIND WITH MERCY! PLEASE ACCEPT THIS OFFERING OF MEAD, COFFEE AND BACON, BROUGHT FOR YOUR HONOR, AND PLOT THY LORE WITH KINDNESS RATHER THAN MURDEROUS GLEE! FOR WHAT IS MERE ENTERTAINMENT AND STORYTELLING FOR YOUR HIGH AND ILLUMINATED BEINGS, IS THE FATE OF US WHO WALK UPON THIS PLANE! IT IS OUR SUFFERING AND DELIGHT; OUR LIFETIMES AND OUR LOSSES!"

There was some sort of ritualistic circle drawn on the ground in front of the wildclaw, with 'www.flightrising.com' written in runes around it. It might remind the fae of some of the stuff the lightning flight was into, though this rather confused nature dragon obviously didn't seem to understand that you were supposed to write it into machines and not into the dirt.
@Minnoics Actually, there was one more dragon around, although the fae might soon come to wish there wasn't. The white and green wildclaw with poison markings stood and preached with a loud and booming voice about what.. seemed to be a religion? In an empty room. Birch never minded to preach to rooms where there weren't any dragons - after all, the divine Players of the Game were always capable of watching, even when no one seemed to be there. Watching. Watching. Plotting dragon fates. Weaving lore into the fabric of the very reality!

Indeed, Birchwood was considered stark mad by most.

"VENERATED PLAYERS!" she yelled into the sky. "I PRAY OF YOU TO LOOK UPON DRAGONKIND WITH MERCY! PLEASE ACCEPT THIS OFFERING OF MEAD, COFFEE AND BACON, BROUGHT FOR YOUR HONOR, AND PLOT THY LORE WITH KINDNESS RATHER THAN MURDEROUS GLEE! FOR WHAT IS MERE ENTERTAINMENT AND STORYTELLING FOR YOUR HIGH AND ILLUMINATED BEINGS, IS THE FATE OF US WHO WALK UPON THIS PLANE! IT IS OUR SUFFERING AND DELIGHT; OUR LIFETIMES AND OUR LOSSES!"

There was some sort of ritualistic circle drawn on the ground in front of the wildclaw, with 'www.flightrising.com' written in runes around it. It might remind the fae of some of the stuff the lightning flight was into, though this rather confused nature dragon obviously didn't seem to understand that you were supposed to write it into machines and not into the dirt.
@Anthemis
The fae cautiously approached this new dragon. He had no idea what she was yelling about, but he was actually rather interested. He slowly introduced himself. "Hi...I'm Crystal. What are you DOING?" He meant no offence. "Is anybody else here?"
@Anthemis
The fae cautiously approached this new dragon. He had no idea what she was yelling about, but he was actually rather interested. He slowly introduced himself. "Hi...I'm Crystal. What are you DOING?" He meant no offence. "Is anybody else here?"
@Minnoics

As if responding to Birch's call, images of trees were projected upon the walls of @Anthemis's empty room. Their leaves shimmered as they bobbed in a gentle breeze, reflecting sunlight in green and gold patches.

One of the trees moved before focusing into something more sensible: a Snapper. Her hide was stippled like the bark of the trees about her, her wings and eyes vibrant green.

"Uh, hello?" she whispered, "I guess you could call me Gladys. It's nice to meet you, Crystal, and err..." Gladys glanced at the Wildclaw's strange display. "...uh, you, too. Yeah!" Her giggle belied her eyes darting about in confusion.
@Minnoics

As if responding to Birch's call, images of trees were projected upon the walls of @Anthemis's empty room. Their leaves shimmered as they bobbed in a gentle breeze, reflecting sunlight in green and gold patches.

One of the trees moved before focusing into something more sensible: a Snapper. Her hide was stippled like the bark of the trees about her, her wings and eyes vibrant green.

"Uh, hello?" she whispered, "I guess you could call me Gladys. It's nice to meet you, Crystal, and err..." Gladys glanced at the Wildclaw's strange display. "...uh, you, too. Yeah!" Her giggle belied her eyes darting about in confusion.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree @Anthemis

"Do you know what's happening? I've been trying to talk to Birch, but she just keeps...yelling at the sky." He slowly moved towards Gladys. "At least it's good to have company."
@nuttysaladtree @Anthemis

"Do you know what's happening? I've been trying to talk to Birch, but she just keeps...yelling at the sky." He slowly moved towards Gladys. "At least it's good to have company."
Gladys cleared her throat and shifted as Crystal approached. "Ah, no, not really." She peered at the runes and shook her head. "I'm afraid these aren't any nature runes I'm familiars with. I'd ask Birch, but um..." Her expression changed into something between a sheepish smile and a grimace. "Yeah. Uh. Birch seems busy."

@Minnoics @Anthemis
Gladys cleared her throat and shifted as Crystal approached. "Ah, no, not really." She peered at the runes and shook her head. "I'm afraid these aren't any nature runes I'm familiars with. I'd ask Birch, but um..." Her expression changed into something between a sheepish smile and a grimace. "Yeah. Uh. Birch seems busy."

@Minnoics @Anthemis
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
1 2 ... 740 741 742 743 744 ... 2282 2283