Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 690 691 692 693 694 ... 2281 2282
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

"So you won't kill me," Mei repeated. "Alright, that's good."
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

"So you won't kill me," Mei repeated. "Alright, that's good."
PQznZys.png
@Animatonica @GuardianDragonak @gyroids @SariStar @MidnightWolfStar @Frafar Ulkier watched the majority of the group wander over to the newcomer. The Skydancer was rather interesting, he figured she was mute by her behavior. No matter. Nodding to Flower, Slyvin, and Mei as a withdrawl, Ulkier slithered over to the others. Known in his clan for his jokes, he decided to try and spook the Mirror. Slowly, he flattened himself along the ground and began to drag himself around the rocks the Mirror was standing on. ((I'm going to add another of my own dragons here :P)) Not far away from the group, another, much smaller Imperial flew. Dzaam knew she should not be out here, as she was still too young and to small, but her desire to follow Ulkier wherever he went was stronger than her common sense. Dzaam landed near a group of dragons, just out of their sight. She thought she saw a bit of Ulkier's dark blue rippling pattern, but she couldn't be sure with all the dragons gathered here. Deciding to ask around for her "best friend," Dzaam bounced into the group with a friendly chirp. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/345304/34530378_350.png?mtime=WW3dSAACjzI.png[/img]
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@SariStar
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

Ulkier watched the majority of the group wander over to the newcomer. The Skydancer was rather interesting, he figured she was mute by her behavior. No matter. Nodding to Flower, Slyvin, and Mei as a withdrawl, Ulkier slithered over to the others. Known in his clan for his jokes, he decided to try and spook the Mirror. Slowly, he flattened himself along the ground and began to drag himself around the rocks the Mirror was standing on.

((I'm going to add another of my own dragons here :P))

Not far away from the group, another, much smaller Imperial flew. Dzaam knew she should not be out here, as she was still too young and to small, but her desire to follow Ulkier wherever he went was stronger than her common sense. Dzaam landed near a group of dragons, just out of their sight. She thought she saw a bit of Ulkier's dark blue rippling pattern, but she couldn't be sure with all the dragons gathered here. Deciding to ask around for her "best friend," Dzaam bounced into the group with a friendly chirp.
34530378_350.png?mtime=WW3dSAACjzI.png
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

Mei was distracted from her conversation with Koa by a friendly chirp. She turned her head and spotted a young Imperial.

"Hi there!" she called.
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

Mei was distracted from her conversation with Koa by a friendly chirp. She turned her head and spotted a young Imperial.

"Hi there!" she called.
PQznZys.png
@MidnightWolfStar @Animatonica @Saristar @gyroids @Holdrien @GuardianDragonak
Python straightened up and gave the bright nocturne a warning glare, then softened her gaze as she turned to Mumbi. She sensed Zelda disappear beside her, melting into shadow. The Mirror was already looking at another newcomer, a blue baby Imperial, and Python figured she was occupied for a minute, finally leaving her time to introduce herself. "Hello, Mumbi," she said, "my name is Python, and that kitsune you saw there is Zerda. She's a bit shy, but she'll be back. I don't bite," she added to the Nocturne, guessing he was Mumbi's friend; he seemed to be quite protective of the skydancer.
@MidnightWolfStar @Animatonica @Saristar @gyroids @Holdrien @GuardianDragonak
Python straightened up and gave the bright nocturne a warning glare, then softened her gaze as she turned to Mumbi. She sensed Zelda disappear beside her, melting into shadow. The Mirror was already looking at another newcomer, a blue baby Imperial, and Python figured she was occupied for a minute, finally leaving her time to introduce herself. "Hello, Mumbi," she said, "my name is Python, and that kitsune you saw there is Zerda. She's a bit shy, but she'll be back. I don't bite," she added to the Nocturne, guessing he was Mumbi's friend; he seemed to be quite protective of the skydancer.
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
@Frafar
@GuardianDragonak
@SariStar
@Holidren

Koa shook his head to Mei. "Nah, I'd rather not." He was soon distracted by Mumbi and the new dragon and soon came to her side, but not too close of course.

Mumbi didn't falter one bit when Koa joined in. She seemed to be relatively happy, made another dance that did a lot of tip toeing and tail waving.

Koa stared at what she was doing and then translated, "She's saying that she's heard of kitsunes but never seen one. She'd like to meet Zerda one day and... uh, yeah, my name is Koa."
@Frafar
@GuardianDragonak
@SariStar
@Holidren

Koa shook his head to Mei. "Nah, I'd rather not." He was soon distracted by Mumbi and the new dragon and soon came to her side, but not too close of course.

Mumbi didn't falter one bit when Koa joined in. She seemed to be relatively happy, made another dance that did a lot of tip toeing and tail waving.

Koa stared at what she was doing and then translated, "She's saying that she's heard of kitsunes but never seen one. She'd like to meet Zerda one day and... uh, yeah, my name is Koa."
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
@Animatonica
@SariStar
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar
Revn smiled and waved hello you Mumbi, then looked to where the Kitsune had been. He'd never seen one before but they seemed really cool. He wondered if it could talk like some of the familiars in his clan could. "Hello, he greeted Python. I saw you have a Kitsune for a familar, that's really cool!"
@Animatonica
@SariStar
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar
Revn smiled and waved hello you Mumbi, then looked to where the Kitsune had been. He'd never seen one before but they seemed really cool. He wondered if it could talk like some of the familiars in his clan could. "Hello, he greeted Python. I saw you have a Kitsune for a familar, that's really cool!"
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@SariStar
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

Dzaam looked around in wide-eyed wonder at all the dragons. When a Mirror greeted her, she bounced closer to her. "Hello! I'm Dzaam!" The tiny Imperial looked at all the dragons around her. Only a couple had noticed her presence. "What are all of your names?"

No one seemed to have noticed Ulkier yet, as he was still creeping towards the back of the rocks. He heard a high-pitched squeak and assumed a smaller dragon had joined the group. In fact, he thought that sound was familiar... No, his annoying tiny shadow wouldn't have followed him out of the clan's territory. Ulkier continued his slither toward the rock.
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@SariStar
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

Dzaam looked around in wide-eyed wonder at all the dragons. When a Mirror greeted her, she bounced closer to her. "Hello! I'm Dzaam!" The tiny Imperial looked at all the dragons around her. Only a couple had noticed her presence. "What are all of your names?"

No one seemed to have noticed Ulkier yet, as he was still creeping towards the back of the rocks. He heard a high-pitched squeak and assumed a smaller dragon had joined the group. In fact, he thought that sound was familiar... No, his annoying tiny shadow wouldn't have followed him out of the clan's territory. Ulkier continued his slither toward the rock.
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

"I'm Mei," she introduced herself.
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

"I'm Mei," she introduced herself.
PQznZys.png
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@MidnightWolfStar
@Holdrien
@gyroids
@Saristar

Python greeted Revn and Koa, then told her listeners: " Zerda is shy, but she'll be back soon, i'm sure." Her second pair of eyes registered a wave of heat behind her; a dragon was slithering over the rocks. She heard him snicker so quietly, he probably thought she couldn't hear. Trying to scare her, eh? She didn't let that disturb her. " You dance very well," she told Mumbi. "Where did you learn?" As the dragon behind Python got closer, something leaped out of his shadow. Zerda landed silently behind the dragon and sunk her sharp fangs into his tail. Python turned to see his reaction.
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@MidnightWolfStar
@Holdrien
@gyroids
@Saristar

Python greeted Revn and Koa, then told her listeners: " Zerda is shy, but she'll be back soon, i'm sure." Her second pair of eyes registered a wave of heat behind her; a dragon was slithering over the rocks. She heard him snicker so quietly, he probably thought she couldn't hear. Trying to scare her, eh? She didn't let that disturb her. " You dance very well," she told Mumbi. "Where did you learn?" As the dragon behind Python got closer, something leaped out of his shadow. Zerda landed silently behind the dragon and sunk her sharp fangs into his tail. Python turned to see his reaction.
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
@Frafar
@SariStar
@Holidren
@GuardianDragonak

Mumbi smiled, and was about to dance again to explain, but Koa interrupted, the Nocturne wanting to let the Mirror understand in all clarity.

"She's mute, so she purely dances to communicate with others," he began. "Our leader taught her to do this so can communicate with others."

Just then, Mumbi noticed a glimpse of a kitsune biting the tail of Ulkier and trotted to where Ulkier had been hiding. She wanted to take a closer look at the kitsune, but she knew Ulkier was larger in size than her so she stayed wary from being crushed.

"Mumbi!" Koa called. "Wandering off like that isn't good!"
@Frafar
@SariStar
@Holidren
@GuardianDragonak

Mumbi smiled, and was about to dance again to explain, but Koa interrupted, the Nocturne wanting to let the Mirror understand in all clarity.

"She's mute, so she purely dances to communicate with others," he began. "Our leader taught her to do this so can communicate with others."

Just then, Mumbi noticed a glimpse of a kitsune biting the tail of Ulkier and trotted to where Ulkier had been hiding. She wanted to take a closer look at the kitsune, but she knew Ulkier was larger in size than her so she stayed wary from being crushed.

"Mumbi!" Koa called. "Wandering off like that isn't good!"
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
1 2 ... 690 691 692 693 694 ... 2281 2282