Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 689 690 691 692 693 ... 2280 2281
(( @GuardianDragonak Hi! I have no idea where to start . . . I thought I'd use one of my own dragons, but I don't know much about . . . where everything is. I can have trouble imagining the surroundings without prior description . . .)
(( @GuardianDragonak Hi! I have no idea where to start . . . I thought I'd use one of my own dragons, but I don't know much about . . . where everything is. I can have trouble imagining the surroundings without prior description . . .)
( @SpecsGlider Same for me, I just imagined a clearing with some trees surrounding it)
( @SpecsGlider Same for me, I just imagined a clearing with some trees surrounding it)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
(If it's to full in this group for me to join, just say so!)@Animatonica @gyroids @Holidren @MidnightWolfStar @GhardianDragonak [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=18&breed=3&element=7&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=12&winggene=18&wings=53&auth=f15cef6dfaf30bb2536d5a3f23fce7fefad47fd5&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Python crouched in a small gully between two boulders, watching the gathering. From her point of view it was chaotic. Dragons talking, dragons being shy, dragons pranking each other. It was all very strange. Then again, the young hunter hadn't been to many gatherings before, so it could easily have been perfectly normal. Python rapped her violet claws against the stone beneath her impatiently and glared at the sky. Where was Viper? The light nocturne had promised to be directly behind her when she first set down. But there was no sign of her sibling. So Python focused her attention back on the gathering. There was one group that caught her attention. It had quite a few dragons in it, most of them about her age. As she watched, a bright turquoise skydancer came by and started dancing. Python glanced at the clouds. If Viper wasn't coming... Python stood up. Immediately, the shadows beside her rippled and a large black fox with four tails formed, blinking at her with eyes like nebulas. The kitsune took her place at Python's side as the mirror leapt to the ground, landing lightly. She made her way through the crowd, aware of her familiar, Zerda the kitsune, at her flank. She settled herself in earshot of the group, watched the oddly mesmerizing dancing skydancer and wondered how long it would take them to notice her.
(If it's to full in this group for me to join, just say so!)@Animatonica @gyroids @Holidren @MidnightWolfStar @GhardianDragonak
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=18&breed=3&element=7&gender=1&tert=12&tertgene=12&winggene=18&wings=53&auth=f15cef6dfaf30bb2536d5a3f23fce7fefad47fd5&dummyext=prev.png
Python crouched in a small gully between two boulders, watching the gathering. From her point of view it was chaotic. Dragons talking, dragons being shy, dragons pranking each other. It was all very strange. Then again, the young hunter hadn't been to many gatherings before, so it could easily have been perfectly normal.
Python rapped her violet claws against the stone beneath her impatiently and glared at the sky. Where was Viper? The light nocturne had promised to be directly behind her when she first set down. But there was no sign of her sibling. So Python focused her attention back on the gathering. There was one group that caught her attention. It had quite a few dragons in it, most of them about her age. As she watched, a bright turquoise skydancer came by and started dancing. Python glanced at the clouds. If Viper wasn't coming...
Python stood up. Immediately, the shadows beside her rippled and a large black fox with four tails formed, blinking at her with eyes like nebulas. The kitsune took her place at Python's side as the mirror leapt to the ground, landing lightly. She made her way through the crowd, aware of her familiar, Zerda the kitsune, at her flank. She settled herself in earshot of the group, watched the oddly mesmerizing dancing skydancer and wondered how long it would take them to notice her.
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@Frafar

Mei had the distinct feeling of being watched. She glanced over and spotted a striped Mirror.
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@Frafar

Mei had the distinct feeling of being watched. She glanced over and spotted a striped Mirror.
PQznZys.png
@Frafar
@SariStar
@Holidren
@gyroids
@GuardianDragonak

The bright cyan Skydancer smiled to all of her group, and eventually her two antennas sprouting from her head sensed that she was being watched.

Mumbi turned to see her mate talking to a Wildclaw male, and then a dark-colored Mirror female with a kitsune at her side. The Mirror was closer, as if she wanted to get into the group. Fearlessly, she walked over to the Mirror. She made a quick dance and bowed in respect, and then wrote her name on the dirt with her clawed finger: Mumbi

Koa on the other hand, the bright colored Nocturne, noticed his mate just moving again but to a strange Mirror. Giving the Wildclaw a quiet and swift "Excuse me" before leaving, he crawled over to his mate and stood in front of her, still leaving some distance, but facing the mirror.

"Hello, stranger!" he said as brave as he could. "My name is Koa and this is Mumbi. What are your intentions?"

Mumbi just rolled her eyes. Obviously she was the one who approached the Mirror first, but Koa was suspicious of the Mirror, but kept his voice in the 'I'm not going to harm you, but I must be sure that you aren't a threat' tone. Knowing Koa as his warrior-ness, Mumbi decided to move beside him and continue her dancing to the Mirror, as if the other was just as friendly as the others. Koa just watched her like 'What are you doing!?' but remained silent and moved his red eyes back to the Mirror to see a reaction.
@Frafar
@SariStar
@Holidren
@gyroids
@GuardianDragonak

The bright cyan Skydancer smiled to all of her group, and eventually her two antennas sprouting from her head sensed that she was being watched.

Mumbi turned to see her mate talking to a Wildclaw male, and then a dark-colored Mirror female with a kitsune at her side. The Mirror was closer, as if she wanted to get into the group. Fearlessly, she walked over to the Mirror. She made a quick dance and bowed in respect, and then wrote her name on the dirt with her clawed finger: Mumbi

Koa on the other hand, the bright colored Nocturne, noticed his mate just moving again but to a strange Mirror. Giving the Wildclaw a quiet and swift "Excuse me" before leaving, he crawled over to his mate and stood in front of her, still leaving some distance, but facing the mirror.

"Hello, stranger!" he said as brave as he could. "My name is Koa and this is Mumbi. What are your intentions?"

Mumbi just rolled her eyes. Obviously she was the one who approached the Mirror first, but Koa was suspicious of the Mirror, but kept his voice in the 'I'm not going to harm you, but I must be sure that you aren't a threat' tone. Knowing Koa as his warrior-ness, Mumbi decided to move beside him and continue her dancing to the Mirror, as if the other was just as friendly as the others. Koa just watched her like 'What are you doing!?' but remained silent and moved his red eyes back to the Mirror to see a reaction.
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

Mei saw the mute blue Skydancer, Mumbi, head over to greet the Mirror she had spotted before. A brightly colored Nocturne approached them as well.

Deciding to join the conversation, she darted over to the three dragons, tugging on Flower's tail.

"Let's go talk to those three!" she called over her shoulder to Flower, pulling her away from the Coatl -- Slyvin, wasn't it?

Flower uncomfortably pulled away. She might not like being social, but she knew running away from a conversation to join another one would be seen as rude.

"You can go talk to them if you want," she said, tugging at her necklace. "I'll just--you know-- talk to Slyvin here."
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

Mei saw the mute blue Skydancer, Mumbi, head over to greet the Mirror she had spotted before. A brightly colored Nocturne approached them as well.

Deciding to join the conversation, she darted over to the three dragons, tugging on Flower's tail.

"Let's go talk to those three!" she called over her shoulder to Flower, pulling her away from the Coatl -- Slyvin, wasn't it?

Flower uncomfortably pulled away. She might not like being social, but she knew running away from a conversation to join another one would be seen as rude.

"You can go talk to them if you want," she said, tugging at her necklace. "I'll just--you know-- talk to Slyvin here."
PQznZys.png
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar
@SariStar

Koa realized there was going to be even more company. He thought this was going to send him into a dangerous situation, but then Mumbi's eyes locked with his, and he was filled with serenity, her eyes assuring him. The Nocturne decided to stick around, Mumbi had urged him to meet with the new dragon and meet with the new Mirror, Mei.

"Hault!" he said. "I'm poisonous," he warned.

Mumbi glanced shortly to what Koa was doing, but smiled, knowing that he would make some friends some day.
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar
@SariStar

Koa realized there was going to be even more company. He thought this was going to send him into a dangerous situation, but then Mumbi's eyes locked with his, and he was filled with serenity, her eyes assuring him. The Nocturne decided to stick around, Mumbi had urged him to meet with the new dragon and meet with the new Mirror, Mei.

"Hault!" he said. "I'm poisonous," he warned.

Mumbi glanced shortly to what Koa was doing, but smiled, knowing that he would make some friends some day.
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

Mei stopped in her tracks at the colorful Nocturne's words.

"Poisonous?" she echoed curiously, though she sounded nervous and backed away from him a little. "What do you mean by poisonous?"
@Animatonica
@GuardianDragonak
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar

Mei stopped in her tracks at the colorful Nocturne's words.

"Poisonous?" she echoed curiously, though she sounded nervous and backed away from him a little. "What do you mean by poisonous?"
PQznZys.png
@Animatonica
@SariStar
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar
Revn looked back and forth between the two groups, then decided to go to the one with a Kitsune. "Hello, my name's Revn," He said to the ones who he had not already met.
@Animatonica
@SariStar
@gyroids
@Holidren
@MidnightWolfStar
@Frafar
Revn looked back and forth between the two groups, then decided to go to the one with a Kitsune. "Hello, my name's Revn," He said to the ones who he had not already met.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
@SariStar

The Nocturne explained, "Haven't you met a Plague dragon before?" he asked in some low tone, half to himself. "Anyways, my colors should let you know that I'm not to be given much contact, so I'd rather you give me some space," he said. "But I won't kill you, I don't want to make you vomit whatsoever."

@GuardianDragonak

Mumbi seemed to see that Revn had approached the Mirror as well. She bowed to her and made a little dance as a 'hello'.
@SariStar

The Nocturne explained, "Haven't you met a Plague dragon before?" he asked in some low tone, half to himself. "Anyways, my colors should let you know that I'm not to be given much contact, so I'd rather you give me some space," he said. "But I won't kill you, I don't want to make you vomit whatsoever."

@GuardianDragonak

Mumbi seemed to see that Revn had approached the Mirror as well. She bowed to her and made a little dance as a 'hello'.
1 2 ... 689 690 691 692 693 ... 2280 2281