Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 668 669 670 671 672 ... 2283 2284
(@Technova I am using italics for thoughts.)

She watches silently, not betraying that she is awake with even a blink of her eye. Fauna listens intently.

(@Daroir)
(@Technova I am using italics for thoughts.)

She watches silently, not betraying that she is awake with even a blink of her eye. Fauna listens intently.

(@Daroir)
Daroir shrugs, letting out a soft breath.

"I am not sure, I had only arrived minutes ago." He relaxes a slight bit looking out at the other dragons.

Daroir looks at his claw for a moment and his eyes glow purple for a mere second before fading, looking around after that happens.

(@Technova @Raccoongirl )
Daroir shrugs, letting out a soft breath.

"I am not sure, I had only arrived minutes ago." He relaxes a slight bit looking out at the other dragons.

Daroir looks at his claw for a moment and his eyes glow purple for a mere second before fading, looking around after that happens.

(@Technova @Raccoongirl )
"Is there like someone running this whole...thing?"

( @Daroir )
"Is there like someone running this whole...thing?"

( @Daroir )
o4DqWK1.png
"Yes, I believes so," Fauna says quietly to the fae. She doesn't move, wondering if the the other dragons will realize it was her talking.

(@Daroir @Technova)
"Yes, I believes so," Fauna says quietly to the fae. She doesn't move, wondering if the the other dragons will realize it was her talking.

(@Daroir @Technova)
"Well then who..."
Long pause while the Fae realizes that wasn't Daroir speaking.
"...said that?"
( @Raccoongirl )
"Well then who..."
Long pause while the Fae realizes that wasn't Daroir speaking.
"...said that?"
( @Raccoongirl )
o4DqWK1.png
He glances where the voice had originated from before looking down at the Guardian who looks asleep. His eyes narrow for a moment and he starts to take a few steps toward the Guardian. He stands a few steps away from her before bringing his head down to look closely at her.

(@Technova @Raccoongirl)
He glances where the voice had originated from before looking down at the Guardian who looks asleep. His eyes narrow for a moment and he starts to take a few steps toward the Guardian. He stands a few steps away from her before bringing his head down to look closely at her.

(@Technova @Raccoongirl)
She lies perfectly still but for closing her eye. She feels a sneeze welling up inside of her, and knows her cover is about to be blown.

(@Technova @Daroir)
She lies perfectly still but for closing her eye. She feels a sneeze welling up inside of her, and knows her cover is about to be blown.

(@Technova @Daroir)
The Fae watches Daroir approach that one dragon.
"Do you think they said that?"
( @Raccoongirl @Daroir )
The Fae watches Daroir approach that one dragon.
"Do you think they said that?"
( @Raccoongirl @Daroir )
o4DqWK1.png
Daroir narrows his eyes for a moment more before standing up straight.

As he speaks, he still stares at the guardian," I can't be for sure... but she is a possibility."

Daroir keeps watching her before turning back to the Fae, keeping the Guardian in my peripheral.

(@Technova @Raccoongirl)
Daroir narrows his eyes for a moment more before standing up straight.

As he speaks, he still stares at the guardian," I can't be for sure... but she is a possibility."

Daroir keeps watching her before turning back to the Fae, keeping the Guardian in my peripheral.

(@Technova @Raccoongirl)
Fauna sneezed loudly. Well, no hiding now. "Hi," she said, not shyly, just quietly.
(@Technova @Daroir)
Fauna sneezed loudly. Well, no hiding now. "Hi," she said, not shyly, just quietly.
(@Technova @Daroir)
1 2 ... 668 669 670 671 672 ... 2283 2284