Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 656 657 658 659 660 ... 2282 2283
(@GuardianDragonak Thanks! C: )
(@GuardianDragonak Thanks! C: )
@EmeraldWaters (You're welcome ^_^ If you'd like to join in, you can. Really I have no idea where exactly my Oc's are, I just been imagining a clearing with trees at the edge)
@EmeraldWaters (You're welcome ^_^ If you'd like to join in, you can. Really I have no idea where exactly my Oc's are, I just been imagining a clearing with trees at the edge)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
ed6b66583d31e626062d0eb47937ce359a118f7e.png
( @GuardianDragonak Sure, I'd love to join! My responses might be slow, though.)
( @GuardianDragonak Sure, I'd love to join! My responses might be slow, though.)
@EmeraldWaters (That's okay ^_^)
@EmeraldWaters (That's okay ^_^)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
(@GuardianDragonak What do your characters look like? Just wondering, so Palace can actually recognize/see your ocs in roleplay and come talk to them)
(@GuardianDragonak What do your characters look like? Just wondering, so Palace can actually recognize/see your ocs in roleplay and come talk to them)
@EmeraldWaters (My characters are in my lair, Midnight and his familiar....I Might be able to get an image on here...lets see.....) [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/612.png[/img] (Gurr, for some reason I couldn't get Midnight on there, you'll have to go to my lair....)
@EmeraldWaters (My characters are in my lair, Midnight and his familiar....I Might be able to get an image on here...lets see.....)

612.png
(Gurr, for some reason I couldn't get Midnight on there, you'll have to go to my lair....)
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
(@GuardianDragonak it's fine, and ooh, your dragons are beautiful!)

Palace perked up slightly, noticing another male Skydancer, of mostly emerald and plum coloring. He stood, making his way through the crowds to introduce himself. I might as well try to meet other dragons.. it's what we came here for, I guess. He thought to himself dryly.

"Hello." He greeted the Skydancer, a bit stiffly. "I'm Palace."

Hymni, the ice-colored fae that seemed to just follow Palace around, giggled at Palace's stiffness, which earned her a piercing glare from the larger Skydancer.
(@GuardianDragonak it's fine, and ooh, your dragons are beautiful!)

Palace perked up slightly, noticing another male Skydancer, of mostly emerald and plum coloring. He stood, making his way through the crowds to introduce himself. I might as well try to meet other dragons.. it's what we came here for, I guess. He thought to himself dryly.

"Hello." He greeted the Skydancer, a bit stiffly. "I'm Palace."

Hymni, the ice-colored fae that seemed to just follow Palace around, giggled at Palace's stiffness, which earned her a piercing glare from the larger Skydancer.
@EmeraldWaters (Thank you!! :D)
Midnight nodded his head in greeting. "Nice to meet you Palace, I'm Midnight and this is my familiar Dusk." Midnight pointed to the umbra wolf.
@EmeraldWaters (Thank you!! :D)
Midnight nodded his head in greeting. "Nice to meet you Palace, I'm Midnight and this is my familiar Dusk." Midnight pointed to the umbra wolf.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
@GuardianDragonak
Palace nodded in greeting, his long tail swaying, held only just above the ground. "Pleasure to meet you both. I had to leave my familiar, Hael, back at our lair. She dislikes flying. Oh, yes, and this is Hymni." He gestured mildly in the direction of the fae, who waved cheerfully.

@GuardianDragonak
Palace nodded in greeting, his long tail swaying, held only just above the ground. "Pleasure to meet you both. I had to leave my familiar, Hael, back at our lair. She dislikes flying. Oh, yes, and this is Hymni." He gestured mildly in the direction of the fae, who waved cheerfully.

@EmeraldWaters
"Hello, Hymni," Midnight and Dusk both said, and Midnight waved back.
@EmeraldWaters
"Hello, Hymni," Midnight and Dusk both said, and Midnight waved back.
52030.png
101.png
» Soulthreads
wishlist
dragons for sale
X
X
x
1 2 ... 656 657 658 659 660 ... 2282 2283