Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 633 634 635 636 637 ... 2279 2280
@Araucaria
@Slynx195
@Animatonica
A lavender imperial watched a few of the other groups of dragons. He shuffled his claws a little, nervous. He didn't see many ice flights. A clan member of his nugded him, who was a arcane fae. Two others of his clan had come as well, who were Amather, a coatl and the fae, Recara.
" come on, Mr. Ol' pussycat! " it was Recara. " I'll sit on you if you don't move soon! " the Imperial, who was named caru, grumbled whil Amather flew up and sat in the Drachma was hiding under. Recara followed the female coatl but stayed hovering.
Amather wiggled the branch she was perchd on, having had noticed the dragon down below. As she shook it, leaves clustered onto the mirrior's head.
Recara gave the Coatl a look and flew higher, looking at all of the other dragons.

Rashu watched her shadow, a deep cyan-blue blurr. It was rare when dragon's shadows told their emotions. A small group of the same colored lights danced around her neck, head and wings. She shooed at them, then looked at a flying blue book and leapt into the air, snatching it into her claws. Looking over the book, she watched it flip to a page that said Owned by: Karsnoth
(( too much? New to FR's RP forums ))
@Araucaria
@Slynx195
@Animatonica
A lavender imperial watched a few of the other groups of dragons. He shuffled his claws a little, nervous. He didn't see many ice flights. A clan member of his nugded him, who was a arcane fae. Two others of his clan had come as well, who were Amather, a coatl and the fae, Recara.
" come on, Mr. Ol' pussycat! " it was Recara. " I'll sit on you if you don't move soon! " the Imperial, who was named caru, grumbled whil Amather flew up and sat in the Drachma was hiding under. Recara followed the female coatl but stayed hovering.
Amather wiggled the branch she was perchd on, having had noticed the dragon down below. As she shook it, leaves clustered onto the mirrior's head.
Recara gave the Coatl a look and flew higher, looking at all of the other dragons.

Rashu watched her shadow, a deep cyan-blue blurr. It was rare when dragon's shadows told their emotions. A small group of the same colored lights danced around her neck, head and wings. She shooed at them, then looked at a flying blue book and leapt into the air, snatching it into her claws. Looking over the book, she watched it flip to a page that said Owned by: Karsnoth
(( too much? New to FR's RP forums ))
unicornponies_com.png
@Slynx195
@unicornponies

A shadow approaches Drachma, and she steels herself for the encounter, but when she turns, her sneer fades. An Ice-colored Wildclaw, of captivating beauty, is the shadow's owner. There is something about that dragon that makes Drachma relax slightly.
The coppery Mirror returns the other's greeting as she had seen dragons do. Vimirror, the Wildclaw was called.
But just as Drachma begins to feel comfortable, a second shadow descends upon her. The branches above begin to shake as a Coatl perches on top. The Mirror yelps as the few leaves left on the tree deposit on her horns. With a furious roar, she leaps into the air and and away from the crowd.
With the chance of meeting another dragon quickly vanishing, Drachma blames herself for her overreaction.
@Slynx195
@unicornponies

A shadow approaches Drachma, and she steels herself for the encounter, but when she turns, her sneer fades. An Ice-colored Wildclaw, of captivating beauty, is the shadow's owner. There is something about that dragon that makes Drachma relax slightly.
The coppery Mirror returns the other's greeting as she had seen dragons do. Vimirror, the Wildclaw was called.
But just as Drachma begins to feel comfortable, a second shadow descends upon her. The branches above begin to shake as a Coatl perches on top. The Mirror yelps as the few leaves left on the tree deposit on her horns. With a furious roar, she leaps into the air and and away from the crowd.
With the chance of meeting another dragon quickly vanishing, Drachma blames herself for her overreaction.
@Araucaria
@unicornponies

Vimirror took off after Drachma, flying fast. It is when she takes off the other dragons notice her familiar- A deaths head stag. Many start to whisper about how they bring bad luck until Vimirror glares at them. She catches up to Drachma and she flies in silence next to her
@Araucaria
@unicornponies

Vimirror took off after Drachma, flying fast. It is when she takes off the other dragons notice her familiar- A deaths head stag. Many start to whisper about how they bring bad luck until Vimirror glares at them. She catches up to Drachma and she flies in silence next to her
@Araucaria
@Slynx
The coatl leapt into the air and flew over to Drachma. Amathar heard her familiar, a small Death's head stag,small enough ride unnoticed on her back. She felt the small stag nestle onto her back so Amathar could fly faster. The coatl was surprisly fast for her species and caught up to them, hovering behind Vimirror and Drachma
( giving her a picture )
http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=63&auth=542e593645502208ff6e138557902c24924066f3&dummyext=prev.png
Recara followed Amathar but at a slower pace. She didn't like going fast, for then other dragons could see the tears in her wings.
Caru stayed where he was, embarrassed that he was here. His Silver Springbok stood next to him, very wary and hostile looking towards the other dragons.
@Araucaria
@Slynx
The coatl leapt into the air and flew over to Drachma. Amathar heard her familiar, a small Death's head stag,small enough ride unnoticed on her back. She felt the small stag nestle onto her back so Amathar could fly faster. The coatl was surprisly fast for her species and caught up to them, hovering behind Vimirror and Drachma
( giving her a picture )
http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=151&bodygene=15&breed=12&element=5&gender=1&tert=138&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=63&auth=542e593645502208ff6e138557902c24924066f3&dummyext=prev.png
Recara followed Amathar but at a slower pace. She didn't like going fast, for then other dragons could see the tears in her wings.
Caru stayed where he was, embarrassed that he was here. His Silver Springbok stood next to him, very wary and hostile looking towards the other dragons.
unicornponies_com.png
The stag floats on the breeze, away to Vimirror.
The stag floats on the breeze, away to Vimirror.
The wildclaw takes notice, and flips over, so she is upside down, diving to her familiar.
The wildclaw takes notice, and flips over, so she is upside down, diving to her familiar.
With her head tucked low with uncertainty, Saphira walked towards the training grounds. It was her first time away from her clan, the clan she had been with for as long as she can remember. She observed the other dragons and stumbled a little when she realized they had brought their familiars along for the journey. The Skydancer had left hers back with her clan, worried that the other dragons might say something to her. Now she felt foolish and wanted them by her side. Taking a deep breath, she trotted over to some dragons closest to her. She knew her clan leader wouldn't be pleased to find out that Saphira had stayed hidden the entire time.
With her head tucked low with uncertainty, Saphira walked towards the training grounds. It was her first time away from her clan, the clan she had been with for as long as she can remember. She observed the other dragons and stumbled a little when she realized they had brought their familiars along for the journey. The Skydancer had left hers back with her clan, worried that the other dragons might say something to her. Now she felt foolish and wanted them by her side. Taking a deep breath, she trotted over to some dragons closest to her. She knew her clan leader wouldn't be pleased to find out that Saphira had stayed hidden the entire time.
@unicornponies (Hello! :D )
@Pantir (Sorry >~< FR is really slow in my connection)

Karsnoth was so unaware of his surroundings as he was thinking of his next class, but even then, he paused to look around every now and then to see how dragons are doing. Perhaps there was a young dragons who has questions he could answer, or some other mage who needs to correct their spells a little to make it more profound at work.

The large Shadow Imperial noticed that some dragon looked to him with some look. Karsnoth returned the stare until he realized it was a familiar dragon he saw.

"Loki?" Karsnoth was slowly and quietly muttering to himself. He didn't want to assume it was Loki, or it might be the wrong dragon, so he kept his assumptions to himself.

On the other hand, Karsnoth was trying to look for his wild blue book, but it seemed to be nowhere near his sight. The giant noticed that his book was in the hands of a small Fae, who seemed to have opened his Spellbound Tome already.

"Hey! Please! Can you pleasure return it? I'm Karsnoth right here," the Imperial walked towards her, trying not to surprise her with his huge size. "Naughty little book it is, thanks for capturing it, it's just it's first time flying around here with completely new faces."
@unicornponies (Hello! :D )
@Pantir (Sorry >~< FR is really slow in my connection)

Karsnoth was so unaware of his surroundings as he was thinking of his next class, but even then, he paused to look around every now and then to see how dragons are doing. Perhaps there was a young dragons who has questions he could answer, or some other mage who needs to correct their spells a little to make it more profound at work.

The large Shadow Imperial noticed that some dragon looked to him with some look. Karsnoth returned the stare until he realized it was a familiar dragon he saw.

"Loki?" Karsnoth was slowly and quietly muttering to himself. He didn't want to assume it was Loki, or it might be the wrong dragon, so he kept his assumptions to himself.

On the other hand, Karsnoth was trying to look for his wild blue book, but it seemed to be nowhere near his sight. The giant noticed that his book was in the hands of a small Fae, who seemed to have opened his Spellbound Tome already.

"Hey! Please! Can you pleasure return it? I'm Karsnoth right here," the Imperial walked towards her, trying not to surprise her with his huge size. "Naughty little book it is, thanks for capturing it, it's just it's first time flying around here with completely new faces."
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
@Animatronica ( Hi :D )
Rashu turned towards him, still holding the tome. " It wasn't too hard to catch, if you try to. " she called to him. She handed it to the Imperial, her silvery claws careful with handing it over. As soon as Karsnoth tied to grab it, the little book zipped up out of jumping reach. " pesky little thing... " the fae muttered.
Recara turned around, giving up on chasing after Amathar. She quickly flew back to Caru. She reached him and stood behind the lavender imperil.
Caru shook his tail at his spring ok to try to get a calmer reaction from it, not much changing in its stance though. He felt Recaru land and he relaxed slightly, but still nervous and tense.
@Animatronica ( Hi :D )
Rashu turned towards him, still holding the tome. " It wasn't too hard to catch, if you try to. " she called to him. She handed it to the Imperial, her silvery claws careful with handing it over. As soon as Karsnoth tied to grab it, the little book zipped up out of jumping reach. " pesky little thing... " the fae muttered.
Recara turned around, giving up on chasing after Amathar. She quickly flew back to Caru. She reached him and stood behind the lavender imperil.
Caru shook his tail at his spring ok to try to get a calmer reaction from it, not much changing in its stance though. He felt Recaru land and he relaxed slightly, but still nervous and tense.
unicornponies_com.png
@unicornponies (Welcome to FR :3 )

His Spellbound Tome spun around the Far a couple of times and then flew to Karsnoth, opening itself and on one magical empty page, words appeared and told the Far: DON'T TOUCH ME.

Karsnoth took his head, disapproving of his Tome's behavior and quickly grabbed it, as the Tome was fluttering its wings. "Don't fly again! You never know who could own you without my permission. You hold many things, so you better stay put!"

Bored and upset, the Tome said as it was supposed and flew out of Karsnoth's large paws and soon opened itself and showed Karsnoth with its words: I'M SORRY.

"Good, now relax," the Imperial demanded, and the book soon stayed close, as if it was tied by a rope to the Imperial.

The imperial finally turned to the Fae. "Thanks very much, I spent a lot of time taming this Tome with discipline." He just sighed, looking unamused. "Strange winged books, but they are pretty intelligent. I am sorry for any inconveniences, I believe I interrupted your day."

The Imperial was not intending to become bothersome, and it was of his general nature to leave dragons alone, but at the same time he didn't want to, since he told to go here and 'interact with dragons' a little more instead of spending time studying over books and managing classes.
@unicornponies (Welcome to FR :3 )

His Spellbound Tome spun around the Far a couple of times and then flew to Karsnoth, opening itself and on one magical empty page, words appeared and told the Far: DON'T TOUCH ME.

Karsnoth took his head, disapproving of his Tome's behavior and quickly grabbed it, as the Tome was fluttering its wings. "Don't fly again! You never know who could own you without my permission. You hold many things, so you better stay put!"

Bored and upset, the Tome said as it was supposed and flew out of Karsnoth's large paws and soon opened itself and showed Karsnoth with its words: I'M SORRY.

"Good, now relax," the Imperial demanded, and the book soon stayed close, as if it was tied by a rope to the Imperial.

The imperial finally turned to the Fae. "Thanks very much, I spent a lot of time taming this Tome with discipline." He just sighed, looking unamused. "Strange winged books, but they are pretty intelligent. I am sorry for any inconveniences, I believe I interrupted your day."

The Imperial was not intending to become bothersome, and it was of his general nature to leave dragons alone, but at the same time he didn't want to, since he told to go here and 'interact with dragons' a little more instead of spending time studying over books and managing classes.
Flight_Rising_Signature.png
1 2 ... 633 634 635 636 637 ... 2279 2280