Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2281 2282
Yumaka blinked. And the next second, she burst out laughing.

"Hahaha, indeed I am sunshine coloring, but alas I am not the great Lightweaver herself."
Stepping under the shadow so to not reflect the blinding sunlight, Yumaka dips her head down, while raising one wing up to cover the sun more.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't expect my fur to be that bright." Backing away as to give more space to the stranger and herself, Yumaka speak once again "So... why are you here all by yourself? And...err.. hidden behind a rock?"

((@ObliviousSkyrim))
Yumaka blinked. And the next second, she burst out laughing.

"Hahaha, indeed I am sunshine coloring, but alas I am not the great Lightweaver herself."
Stepping under the shadow so to not reflect the blinding sunlight, Yumaka dips her head down, while raising one wing up to cover the sun more.

"I'm sorry about that, I didn't expect my fur to be that bright." Backing away as to give more space to the stranger and herself, Yumaka speak once again "So... why are you here all by yourself? And...err.. hidden behind a rock?"

((@ObliviousSkyrim))
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
Shinenoom blinked a few times to get accustomed to the new shade, and then he too burst into laughter. A high trill that most would call adorable. The new cover from the sun lifting his spirits.

"Great Windsinger how ridiculous of me! I could not see you against the light, tundra friend. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Shinenoom, a fae from the Windswept Plateaus, and one of the fastest dragons you will ever meet. I came here almost on a whim, looking for perhaps a new acquaintance, but the sun zaps my courage and my energy, turning into quite a shy creature, so I took refuge under this rock, hoping that the gathering would continue into the night. I'm afraid I am quite delirious in the daylight, as you may have just discovered." Here he laughed again and broke out into a huge smile, "and what might I call you Sunshine?"

(( @oneirodrakon ))
Shinenoom blinked a few times to get accustomed to the new shade, and then he too burst into laughter. A high trill that most would call adorable. The new cover from the sun lifting his spirits.

"Great Windsinger how ridiculous of me! I could not see you against the light, tundra friend. Allow me to introduce myself, I am Shinenoom, a fae from the Windswept Plateaus, and one of the fastest dragons you will ever meet. I came here almost on a whim, looking for perhaps a new acquaintance, but the sun zaps my courage and my energy, turning into quite a shy creature, so I took refuge under this rock, hoping that the gathering would continue into the night. I'm afraid I am quite delirious in the daylight, as you may have just discovered." Here he laughed again and broke out into a huge smile, "and what might I call you Sunshine?"

(( @oneirodrakon ))
Smiling, Yumaka grins at Shinenoom "I'm Yumaka of the Arcane flight, pleasure to meet you" She dips her head in a small bow, then a pause, "I honestly thought you are of the Shadow origin, but heh, perhaps not everyone enjoys the sun that much."

Yumaka turns her head a bit to peek at the group of dragon gathering, then back to look at the Shinenoom "well, you wanna go there to meet the others as well? I could maybe provide some sun block for you." Smiling, Yumaka stretches her wing a bit further to strengthen the shading. "It's not really fun just sitting here by yourself right?"

"Plus," looking a bit embarrased, Yumaka continues "is a fortune that you are such small size, for I wouldn't have been able to cover you from sunlight if you were to be another breed"

((@ObliviousSkyrim))
Smiling, Yumaka grins at Shinenoom "I'm Yumaka of the Arcane flight, pleasure to meet you" She dips her head in a small bow, then a pause, "I honestly thought you are of the Shadow origin, but heh, perhaps not everyone enjoys the sun that much."

Yumaka turns her head a bit to peek at the group of dragon gathering, then back to look at the Shinenoom "well, you wanna go there to meet the others as well? I could maybe provide some sun block for you." Smiling, Yumaka stretches her wing a bit further to strengthen the shading. "It's not really fun just sitting here by yourself right?"

"Plus," looking a bit embarrased, Yumaka continues "is a fortune that you are such small size, for I wouldn't have been able to cover you from sunlight if you were to be another breed"

((@ObliviousSkyrim))
kZatdD2.png
As the two young males dissipated into the writhing crowd, Laurana found a place to sit. She circled like a cat and then curled up to make herself more comfortable. Hot sun shone down on her wings, warming them in a way she was not used to. The Wandering Contagion did not allow for much sunbathing.
As the two young males dissipated into the writhing crowd, Laurana found a place to sit. She circled like a cat and then curled up to make herself more comfortable. Hot sun shone down on her wings, warming them in a way she was not used to. The Wandering Contagion did not allow for much sunbathing.
~*Honey, you should see me in a crown...*~
Shinenoom bounced up onto his tail, balancing himself for a moment.

"Nope, I'm a true member of the Wind flight! Always have been always will be! The winds under the moon, especially the full moon, are the best you will ever feel beneath your wings!"

Shinenoom vaulted off his tail, did a back flip in the air, and spread his obsidian wings to catch himself, now hovering in the air. He dashed under Yumaka's wing, and turned to her.

"Sure, lets go meet other dragons! And yeah, I'm also one of the smallest dragons that you will ever meet, but it sure is fun being nearly invisible at night!"

(( @oneirodrakon ))
Shinenoom bounced up onto his tail, balancing himself for a moment.

"Nope, I'm a true member of the Wind flight! Always have been always will be! The winds under the moon, especially the full moon, are the best you will ever feel beneath your wings!"

Shinenoom vaulted off his tail, did a back flip in the air, and spread his obsidian wings to catch himself, now hovering in the air. He dashed under Yumaka's wing, and turned to her.

"Sure, lets go meet other dragons! And yeah, I'm also one of the smallest dragons that you will ever meet, but it sure is fun being nearly invisible at night!"

(( @oneirodrakon ))
Widening her smile to a full grin "What a energetic fellow you are, one would really mistake you for someone else had anyone see you in between day and night time."

Looking at Shinenoom again, Yumaka broke out another laugh "But I guess that wouldn't matter much, not that one can see you in the night when you are fast as the Windsinger himself."

Walking casually with Shinenoom under her wing, Yumaka turn her head and starts "So what is the Windswept Plateaus like? I've only taken some quick visit there, since me as a Arcane dragon has quite the disadvantage against wind. I sure do remember all the bamboos." She blinked and tilts her head a bit "You Wind dragon don't happen to eat bamboo do you?"

((@ObliviousSkyrim))
Widening her smile to a full grin "What a energetic fellow you are, one would really mistake you for someone else had anyone see you in between day and night time."

Looking at Shinenoom again, Yumaka broke out another laugh "But I guess that wouldn't matter much, not that one can see you in the night when you are fast as the Windsinger himself."

Walking casually with Shinenoom under her wing, Yumaka turn her head and starts "So what is the Windswept Plateaus like? I've only taken some quick visit there, since me as a Arcane dragon has quite the disadvantage against wind. I sure do remember all the bamboos." She blinked and tilts her head a bit "You Wind dragon don't happen to eat bamboo do you?"

((@ObliviousSkyrim))
kZatdD2.png
Shinenoom grinned at the compliment, he liked the idea of flying full speed with the Great Windsinger twirling and rolling around on the breeze by his side. With a giggle he answered,

"I've seen only the youngest hatchlings nibble at the stalks that grow on the plateaus. Our bamboo is what we use to sleep in for the most part. It is warm, and safe, so we do our best to preserve it. As for the rest of our land, it is an excellent place to test your wings for the current is constantly shifting. It is a peaceful and cheerful place, you aren't likely to run into a spiteful dragon, though there are a few.

What about the Starfall Isles? I don't believe that I have made a message delivery there, though I would like to. I here the woods are quite the something to behold at night. Give me the plateau note version, because I think I see a dragon just ahead."

(( @oneirodrakon @mageofembers by the way, I am having a ton of fun with this right now. oh and plateau note version = cliff note version XD ))
Shinenoom grinned at the compliment, he liked the idea of flying full speed with the Great Windsinger twirling and rolling around on the breeze by his side. With a giggle he answered,

"I've seen only the youngest hatchlings nibble at the stalks that grow on the plateaus. Our bamboo is what we use to sleep in for the most part. It is warm, and safe, so we do our best to preserve it. As for the rest of our land, it is an excellent place to test your wings for the current is constantly shifting. It is a peaceful and cheerful place, you aren't likely to run into a spiteful dragon, though there are a few.

What about the Starfall Isles? I don't believe that I have made a message delivery there, though I would like to. I here the woods are quite the something to behold at night. Give me the plateau note version, because I think I see a dragon just ahead."

(( @oneirodrakon @mageofembers by the way, I am having a ton of fun with this right now. oh and plateau note version = cliff note version XD ))
Yumaka contemplates for a quick second, then speaks slowly "The mountain range there have quite a magical hum that you can easily meditate there all day and not feel tired at all, it really helps to just sit there a day or two--you'd feel so much powerful afterwards, even if you are a melee fighter."

With sudden sparkles in her eyes, Yumaka excitedly continue "And yes, the woods! They can be kind of spooky in the morning, but once in the night, the blossoming flower shines like the star in the sky. It is truly a sight to hold, you should come visit in the night sometime and see it for yourself." Smiling with great excitement, Yumaka had all but forgotten about Shinenoom's notice of dragon up ahead.

Instead, she nearly tripped by bumping into the sitting dragon.

BANG!

"Oh Arcanist I'm so sorry!!" Quickly straighten her posture, Yumaka backs away and bows her head with a red face, embarrassed. "I was so excited that I didn't see where I was going. I hope I didn't hurt you?"

((This is really getting kind of fun :3 @ObliviousSkyrim @mageofembers))
Yumaka contemplates for a quick second, then speaks slowly "The mountain range there have quite a magical hum that you can easily meditate there all day and not feel tired at all, it really helps to just sit there a day or two--you'd feel so much powerful afterwards, even if you are a melee fighter."

With sudden sparkles in her eyes, Yumaka excitedly continue "And yes, the woods! They can be kind of spooky in the morning, but once in the night, the blossoming flower shines like the star in the sky. It is truly a sight to hold, you should come visit in the night sometime and see it for yourself." Smiling with great excitement, Yumaka had all but forgotten about Shinenoom's notice of dragon up ahead.

Instead, she nearly tripped by bumping into the sitting dragon.

BANG!

"Oh Arcanist I'm so sorry!!" Quickly straighten her posture, Yumaka backs away and bows her head with a red face, embarrassed. "I was so excited that I didn't see where I was going. I hope I didn't hurt you?"

((This is really getting kind of fun :3 @ObliviousSkyrim @mageofembers))
kZatdD2.png
With an amused snort, Laurana rose to her paws (feet? paws?) once more. Yumaka's obvious embarrassment makes the Mirror shake her head gently. "It's alright. I don't mind getting run into on occasion - hatchlings do it often enough. What is your name? I am Laurana, from the Plague flight."

Noticing the tiny creature that had been using her unwitting assailant's wing as cover, Laurana blinked. "And who are you?" He was clearly not of the same clan as Yumaka, judging by his eyes.

@ObliviousSkyrim @oneirodrakon
With an amused snort, Laurana rose to her paws (feet? paws?) once more. Yumaka's obvious embarrassment makes the Mirror shake her head gently. "It's alright. I don't mind getting run into on occasion - hatchlings do it often enough. What is your name? I am Laurana, from the Plague flight."

Noticing the tiny creature that had been using her unwitting assailant's wing as cover, Laurana blinked. "And who are you?" He was clearly not of the same clan as Yumaka, judging by his eyes.

@ObliviousSkyrim @oneirodrakon
~*Honey, you should see me in a crown...*~
Still feeling a bit embarrased, Yumaka meekly introduce herself "I, I'm Yumaka of the Arcane flight." Yumaka turns her head a bit to look at Shinenoom "And this is..."

((@ObliviousSkyrim))
Still feeling a bit embarrased, Yumaka meekly introduce herself "I, I'm Yumaka of the Arcane flight." Yumaka turns her head a bit to look at Shinenoom "And this is..."

((@ObliviousSkyrim))
kZatdD2.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2281 2282