Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2280 2281
Two young male mirrors look around eagerly yet uncertainly. "Where should we start Ambit? With the teacher or should we just pick a dragon and say hello?" The pink mirror with black circuit was busy watching an orange fae dart around in the distance, so he didn't answer his leaf companion at first. "I dunno Perm, this isn't our usual scene. I almost feel a little out of place without a foe to battle." Permafrost looked a little bit more anxious for a second before taking a deep breath. "Well then let's just pick a dragon. What could go wrong?" Looking around he spotted a female mirror and started to make his way through the crowd toward her.

@mageofembers
Two young male mirrors look around eagerly yet uncertainly. "Where should we start Ambit? With the teacher or should we just pick a dragon and say hello?" The pink mirror with black circuit was busy watching an orange fae dart around in the distance, so he didn't answer his leaf companion at first. "I dunno Perm, this isn't our usual scene. I almost feel a little out of place without a foe to battle." Permafrost looked a little bit more anxious for a second before taking a deep breath. "Well then let's just pick a dragon. What could go wrong?" Looking around he spotted a female mirror and started to make his way through the crowd toward her.

@mageofembers
acetundra_zpsd6bbddd5.png

Art by EclipseDragon #26011
Laurana noticed two young Mirrors that seemed to be coming toward her. One was pink, with black circuit markings. The other stuck close to his companion's side. Laurana hopped nimbly through the crush, approaching the pair.

"Hello," she said, voice quiet and melodious. "Do you know what's going on here?"

@thebigjawpokemon
Laurana noticed two young Mirrors that seemed to be coming toward her. One was pink, with black circuit markings. The other stuck close to his companion's side. Laurana hopped nimbly through the crush, approaching the pair.

"Hello," she said, voice quiet and melodious. "Do you know what's going on here?"

@thebigjawpokemon
~*Honey, you should see me in a crown...*~
"What? All this?" Permafrost seemed a little surprised at the question. "It's a class for dragons who aren't really sure about or comfortable meeting other dragons yet. Although to be honest I didn't expect so many dragons to show up. I'm Permafrost by the way and this is my best friend and brother Ambit." "Adopted brother. Perm here is the son of our leaders but he's too humble to admit it." Permafrost was immediately embarrassed and started fidgeting. "It's not like it means anything. I'm not even next in line to lead, Lyceum is." Ambit just laughed and said, "Whatever man." He turned his attention to Laurana. "Did you really just come upon this gathering by happenstance? No wonder you're so confused. What did bring you to this area?"

@mageofembers
"What? All this?" Permafrost seemed a little surprised at the question. "It's a class for dragons who aren't really sure about or comfortable meeting other dragons yet. Although to be honest I didn't expect so many dragons to show up. I'm Permafrost by the way and this is my best friend and brother Ambit." "Adopted brother. Perm here is the son of our leaders but he's too humble to admit it." Permafrost was immediately embarrassed and started fidgeting. "It's not like it means anything. I'm not even next in line to lead, Lyceum is." Ambit just laughed and said, "Whatever man." He turned his attention to Laurana. "Did you really just come upon this gathering by happenstance? No wonder you're so confused. What did bring you to this area?"

@mageofembers

((I am totally new to this, but I want to give it a try, so correct me when i am doing something incorrect. Also sorry for grammar mistakes, english in not my native language.))

"We are late." Said a royal colored fae to a coal spiral female. "Calm down, Astra. There are many others who came just now. See?" The spiral female replied. Astra just mumbled something but spiral female could not understant. "What were you saing?" she asked. "Never mind. How can you be so calm Fey? There are so many dragons of different breeds and flights." Fey did not answered.

After some minutes Fey said " I think I will go and talk with someone." And she started looking for someone she can talk to. "I will stay here and pay atention to that caribbean ridgeback, I think she is the teacher." Said Astra quietly and she sat on a nearby tree.
((I am totally new to this, but I want to give it a try, so correct me when i am doing something incorrect. Also sorry for grammar mistakes, english in not my native language.))

"We are late." Said a royal colored fae to a coal spiral female. "Calm down, Astra. There are many others who came just now. See?" The spiral female replied. Astra just mumbled something but spiral female could not understant. "What were you saing?" she asked. "Never mind. How can you be so calm Fey? There are so many dragons of different breeds and flights." Fey did not answered.

After some minutes Fey said " I think I will go and talk with someone." And she started looking for someone she can talk to. "I will stay here and pay atention to that caribbean ridgeback, I think she is the teacher." Said Astra quietly and she sat on a nearby tree.
nuvYkoF.png
Laurana nodded slowly as Permafrost explained the gathering to her. "Now I understand where all this came from. I was wondering why all these dragons had come here, since their noise was making it impossible for the hatchlings in my cave to sleep." Glancing back at the way she'd come, Laurana indicated the Plaguebringer's territory. Huge, diseased tangles indicated the Wandering Contagion, sprawling and spreading. "That is my home, where I live with my mate and four young hatchlings."

@thebigjawpokemon
Laurana nodded slowly as Permafrost explained the gathering to her. "Now I understand where all this came from. I was wondering why all these dragons had come here, since their noise was making it impossible for the hatchlings in my cave to sleep." Glancing back at the way she'd come, Laurana indicated the Plaguebringer's territory. Huge, diseased tangles indicated the Wandering Contagion, sprawling and spreading. "That is my home, where I live with my mate and four young hatchlings."

@thebigjawpokemon
~*Honey, you should see me in a crown...*~
((okay okay, I'm totally going for this. I love writing, but I've never RPd before so we'll see.))

A few feet from the massive throng of dragons, there was a small fae crouched far back underneath a rock. He had finally decided to come to this gathering because it was on his way home from the most recent message delivery.

Unfortunately Shinenoom the pale fae felt completely out of place here. For being the leader of his clan, he was extremely shy elsewhere, and his head throbbed with pain from the sun, as he only ever did anything at night, where his confidence shone brighter than anyone else's out on the windswept plateau and some say even brighter than the moon.

Shinenoom laid his head on his claws and stared at all the other dragons, sulking and feeling so annoyed that he couldn't work up the courage to talk to another dragon. He silently hoped that this gathering would proceed far into the night so that he could maybe meet another dragon before he had to return home.
((okay okay, I'm totally going for this. I love writing, but I've never RPd before so we'll see.))

A few feet from the massive throng of dragons, there was a small fae crouched far back underneath a rock. He had finally decided to come to this gathering because it was on his way home from the most recent message delivery.

Unfortunately Shinenoom the pale fae felt completely out of place here. For being the leader of his clan, he was extremely shy elsewhere, and his head throbbed with pain from the sun, as he only ever did anything at night, where his confidence shone brighter than anyone else's out on the windswept plateau and some say even brighter than the moon.

Shinenoom laid his head on his claws and stared at all the other dragons, sulking and feeling so annoyed that he couldn't work up the courage to talk to another dragon. He silently hoped that this gathering would proceed far into the night so that he could maybe meet another dragon before he had to return home.
((This is my first time RPing on a site like this! So please, if I make a mistake, please correct me so I won't make the same mistake twice! :D))

A young adult Mirror dragon pushed through the crowd, he kept his dragon like muzzle shut, not to interrupt the female who was perched on the rock. He straightened himself up before all four of his pale eyes were laid upon her. "Excuse me miss." His voice was bold, but it also had a hint of uncertainty ... "If you said this was a Training Ground ..." His voice sounded as if it was leading off topic. "What 'kind' of training do you offer here ...?" He asked. Tilting his head in a curious manner, sitting tall with his Crimson wings tightly folded at his sides.

"Curiosity piqued my interest so I thought I would ask. Pardon my rudeness, if any." He said. His strong, ice-colored build. large wings and back legs were covered in a dull maroon colored bandages covering all three areas, and a small rose colored bandana hanging from his neck. No sense of hesitation to speak out from the crowd.

((Hope I didn't make any mistakes or anything! ^u^))
((This is my first time RPing on a site like this! So please, if I make a mistake, please correct me so I won't make the same mistake twice! :D))

A young adult Mirror dragon pushed through the crowd, he kept his dragon like muzzle shut, not to interrupt the female who was perched on the rock. He straightened himself up before all four of his pale eyes were laid upon her. "Excuse me miss." His voice was bold, but it also had a hint of uncertainty ... "If you said this was a Training Ground ..." His voice sounded as if it was leading off topic. "What 'kind' of training do you offer here ...?" He asked. Tilting his head in a curious manner, sitting tall with his Crimson wings tightly folded at his sides.

"Curiosity piqued my interest so I thought I would ask. Pardon my rudeness, if any." He said. His strong, ice-colored build. large wings and back legs were covered in a dull maroon colored bandages covering all three areas, and a small rose colored bandana hanging from his neck. No sense of hesitation to speak out from the crowd.

((Hope I didn't make any mistakes or anything! ^u^))
tumblr_inline_ny7iuhIaIF1qmzhvw_540.png
Feeling the sudden movement, Yumaka snaps out of her dreamy state.

Ahh, I had been zoned out like usual.

Looking besides her, a Fae that has a color similar to her own had just fluttered away. Watching quietly, Yumaka sees that the Fae has started to engage in some conversation with other dragons.

Hmm, so, a social event where we just lazing about and talk? Gather from the quick observation, Yumaka realize that most dragons are just talking to each other, greeting and conversing.

"Ugh social event..." While Yumaka enjoy fun and activity, she loath social gathering event. Looking around, she spotted some movement behind one of the boulder.

Curious, Yumaka walk closer to find a down looking Fae.

Worrying a bit, she blurt out "Um, hey, are you alright?" ((@ObliviousSkyrim))
Feeling the sudden movement, Yumaka snaps out of her dreamy state.

Ahh, I had been zoned out like usual.

Looking besides her, a Fae that has a color similar to her own had just fluttered away. Watching quietly, Yumaka sees that the Fae has started to engage in some conversation with other dragons.

Hmm, so, a social event where we just lazing about and talk? Gather from the quick observation, Yumaka realize that most dragons are just talking to each other, greeting and conversing.

"Ugh social event..." While Yumaka enjoy fun and activity, she loath social gathering event. Looking around, she spotted some movement behind one of the boulder.

Curious, Yumaka walk closer to find a down looking Fae.

Worrying a bit, she blurt out "Um, hey, are you alright?" ((@ObliviousSkyrim))
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
"The Scarred Wasteland huh? Seems like an interesting place to live. We come from the Windswept Plateau, nice breezes, plenty of bamboo to make kites, all in all the best place to live if you ask me." Ambit was interrupted by Permafrost, "I'm sorry that your hatchlings are being kept awake. I know how hard it can be to keep them asleep even in normal circumstances. I'm sure this gathering won't go on too long into the night." Ambit suddenly took off bounding across the gathering while yelling back, "Hey Perm check out these dragons over here!" Permafrost had to hastily excuse himself before he lost track of his brother. "I'm so sorry for my brother's rudeness. I do hope we can speak again soon. Ambit wait up! Where are you going?" Both mirrors were gone. Swallowed up by the crowds.

@mageofembers
"The Scarred Wasteland huh? Seems like an interesting place to live. We come from the Windswept Plateau, nice breezes, plenty of bamboo to make kites, all in all the best place to live if you ask me." Ambit was interrupted by Permafrost, "I'm sorry that your hatchlings are being kept awake. I know how hard it can be to keep them asleep even in normal circumstances. I'm sure this gathering won't go on too long into the night." Ambit suddenly took off bounding across the gathering while yelling back, "Hey Perm check out these dragons over here!" Permafrost had to hastily excuse himself before he lost track of his brother. "I'm so sorry for my brother's rudeness. I do hope we can speak again soon. Ambit wait up! Where are you going?" Both mirrors were gone. Swallowed up by the crowds.

@mageofembers

Shinenoom lifted his head to the sudden sound of a dragon's voice, once he caught sight of the source he groaned, for it seemed like nothing was there but sunshine. Great. Now the sun is speaking to me. Well I guess that's what I get for laying out in the open during the day. Might as well entertain myself, seeing as there doesn't seem to be a single dragon who wants to talk to me.

"Um, hey, and no, I am not alright sunshine, mind toning the light down? Oh and sunshine, why do you insist on being so hot?"

Shinenoom fidgeted in his spot, tail twitching uncontrollably like always, squinting at the seemingly empty spot

(( @oneirodrakon ))
Shinenoom lifted his head to the sudden sound of a dragon's voice, once he caught sight of the source he groaned, for it seemed like nothing was there but sunshine. Great. Now the sun is speaking to me. Well I guess that's what I get for laying out in the open during the day. Might as well entertain myself, seeing as there doesn't seem to be a single dragon who wants to talk to me.

"Um, hey, and no, I am not alright sunshine, mind toning the light down? Oh and sunshine, why do you insist on being so hot?"

Shinenoom fidgeted in his spot, tail twitching uncontrollably like always, squinting at the seemingly empty spot

(( @oneirodrakon ))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 2280 2281