Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 ... 2279 2280
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=book size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [s]-------------------------[/s] [center]Hound shoved himself in front of Dire's view. "Hey, no problem. It's the least I can do." Hound fell to the ground as Dire grabbed him by his back legs. "Hey! Can you not?" Hound hissed as he lifted himself back up. "Well you shouldn't jump in front of me." Dire snapped back, annoyed at her brothers lack of his surroundings. After hearing that Tsunami had no siblings, it oddly surprised Hound. "So, you've never had siblings? That must've sucked..." Hound commented the last part quietly, almost to himself. He stepped back, taking some time to stretch his legs. "I'm sorry if this is a bit intrusive, but you seem a little distracted by something. Is there something you wanna talk about?" Dire felt worried about Tsunami. She wanted to know if Tsunami needed help. Would she receive the full truth? No, possibly not. But, will she try her best to help? Most certainly! [/center] [s]-------------------[/s] [center]@ThePotatoShiba[/center] [s]--------------------------[/s] [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=book size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center]

Hound shoved himself in front of Dire's view. "Hey, no problem. It's the least I can do." Hound fell to the ground as Dire grabbed him by his back legs. "Hey! Can you not?" Hound hissed as he lifted himself back up.
"Well you shouldn't jump in front of me." Dire snapped back, annoyed at her brothers lack of his surroundings.

After hearing that Tsunami had no siblings, it oddly surprised Hound. "So, you've never had siblings? That must've sucked..." Hound commented the last part quietly, almost to himself. He stepped back, taking some time to stretch his legs.
"I'm sorry if this is a bit intrusive, but you seem a little distracted by something. Is there something you wanna talk about?" Dire felt worried about Tsunami. She wanted to know if Tsunami needed help. Would she receive the full truth? No, possibly not. But, will she try her best to help? Most certainly!

6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
“Other then beating up a fellow dragon, no nothing is bothering me.” She said the first part with a clear voice but then instantly regretting what she said. Oh shot I screwed it didn't I? Oh dear. She thought that in her head thinking what she would say to plead guilty fo- For beating up some poor dragon that just wanted to see my pearls?!She realized how abnormaly stupid she was. “Hey I need to see something.” She got out of her postion and left soaring into a nearby medow, not saying goodbye.
@Fragilemind
“Other then beating up a fellow dragon, no nothing is bothering me.” She said the first part with a clear voice but then instantly regretting what she said. Oh shot I screwed it didn't I? Oh dear. She thought that in her head thinking what she would say to plead guilty fo- For beating up some poor dragon that just wanted to see my pearls?!She realized how abnormaly stupid she was. “Hey I need to see something.” She got out of her postion and left soaring into a nearby medow, not saying goodbye.
@Fragilemind
@LemonySnaket @UnknownEchoes [img]https://i.imgur.com/hqJl5vs.png[/img] The dragon gently took the bow from the other mirrors claws, drawing an arrow from his quiver and knocking it, aiming carefully at the glass-like skydancer. He didn't want to harm these dragons, but if they endangered the life of an innocent, he was left no choice. Blood roared in his ears, thrumming thickly in his veins. Acutely aware of the minute vibrations of his body. Painfully aware. Oh how he wanted to be numb to these senses again. With the bowstring pulled taught, he let it go, the quiet twang of the string followed by the whooshing the arrow's feather ends made while it cut through the air, hoping to reach its target. Hoping. If Volonte had pupils, they would be like pinpricks, black spots against the imperceptibly massive sun.
@LemonySnaket
@UnknownEchoes

hqJl5vs.png

The dragon gently took the bow from the other mirrors claws, drawing an arrow from his quiver and knocking it, aiming carefully at the glass-like skydancer. He didn't want to harm these dragons, but if they endangered the life of an innocent, he was left no choice. Blood roared in his ears, thrumming thickly in his veins. Acutely aware of the minute vibrations of his body. Painfully aware. Oh how he wanted to be numb to these senses again. With the bowstring pulled taught, he let it go, the quiet twang of the string followed by the whooshing the arrow's feather ends made while it cut through the air, hoping to reach its target. Hoping.

If Volonte had pupils, they would be like pinpricks, black spots against the imperceptibly massive sun.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@LemonySnaket
@Scarborough

The skydancer continued to wind through the trees, her target locked, yet she moved slower than she would normally, as if she were hesitant. Her antennae twitched, sensing the vibrations that ran through the mirror's body. She sensed his heartbeat from where she was, and it was almost thrilling. She then let out a shriek when the arrow was released, she had been so close she had little time to dodge. She made an attempt to swivel behind a tree, yet the arrow still managed to sliced the sensitive membrane of her wings. She let out another screech, suddenly stopping her flight and climbing up a tree, disappearing in the leaves. There was sudden silence, the trees not even giving away her position she seemed to move so carefully. She was silent, although her wing caused waves a pain to flash throughout her body. She flicked her antennae forward, scanning for their vibrations. She would make then regret hurting her.
@LemonySnaket
@Scarborough

The skydancer continued to wind through the trees, her target locked, yet she moved slower than she would normally, as if she were hesitant. Her antennae twitched, sensing the vibrations that ran through the mirror's body. She sensed his heartbeat from where she was, and it was almost thrilling. She then let out a shriek when the arrow was released, she had been so close she had little time to dodge. She made an attempt to swivel behind a tree, yet the arrow still managed to sliced the sensitive membrane of her wings. She let out another screech, suddenly stopping her flight and climbing up a tree, disappearing in the leaves. There was sudden silence, the trees not even giving away her position she seemed to move so carefully. She was silent, although her wing caused waves a pain to flash throughout her body. She flicked her antennae forward, scanning for their vibrations. She would make then regret hurting her.
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560291/56029081_350.png[/img] [b][font=ms gothic]OPEN POST[/font][/b] -----[/center] [indent][indent][sub]A small spiral hatchling glided, a little clumsily as it was her first flight, onto the training grounds. A bright green hue, which emanated from her rune markings, signaled her arrival. Much to her surprise, the grounds seemed to be full of older dragons, but that did little to deter her. Her curiosity, and desire to meet with other dragons, had spurred her out of her comfort zone. She sat on the sidelines for the time being, observing what the older dragons were doing. Her mother was engaging in battles with other monsters and had told her many stories of her ventures. She wondered, as she watched the older dragons, if they were also training for battle. Her father had fought a little too, but that was only when he had been mates with her mother. After she was born, he decided to give that up and decided to raise her. He likely wasn't far, which was making Lazulite a little more courageous than she usually would be. She knew that, if she got into trouble, he would come and save her.[/sub][/indent][/indent]
56029081_350.png

OPEN POST

A small spiral hatchling glided, a little clumsily as it was her first flight, onto the training grounds. A bright green hue, which emanated from her rune markings, signaled her arrival. Much to her surprise, the grounds seemed to be full of older dragons, but that did little to deter her. Her curiosity, and desire to meet with other dragons, had spurred her out of her comfort zone.

She sat on the sidelines for the time being, observing what the older dragons were doing. Her mother was engaging in battles with other monsters and had told her many stories of her ventures. She wondered, as she watched the older dragons, if they were also training for battle. Her father had fought a little too, but that was only when he had been mates with her mother. After she was born, he decided to give that up and decided to raise her.

He likely wasn't far, which was making Lazulite a little more courageous than she usually would be. She knew that, if she got into trouble, he would come and save her.
[img]http://[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51854929] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518550/51854929_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] A black and purple adult dragon lands onto the training grounds. He sees dragons from every clan, and becomes a bit uncomfortable. He sucks air through his fangs, and lets it out slowly through his nostrils. He then reminded himself that he was level 8, just coming back to the training grounds for nostalgic purposes. TKO, now calmer, was about to fight monsters when Dendy landed next to him, startling him a bit.[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51854930] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/518550/51854930_350.png[/img] [/url] She casted him a weird glance before turning her attention to the massive array of dragons. She gasped in awe. She sat down, clearly mesmerized by all that was happening. TKO heard more set of wingbeats behind him, and saw that Kio was there to join them.[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52654580] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526546/52654580_350.png[/img] [/url] His primal arcane eyes seemed to be filled with wonder and curiosity. The training fields always intrigued him ever since he was a hatchling. A small smile found its way to TKO's face as he and his friends joined the flock of dragons who were waiting for them.
[img]http://[/img] 51854929_350.png
A black and purple adult dragon lands onto the training grounds. He sees dragons from every clan, and becomes a bit uncomfortable. He sucks air through his fangs, and lets it out slowly through his nostrils. He then reminded himself that he was level 8, just coming back to the training grounds for nostalgic purposes. TKO, now calmer, was about to fight monsters when Dendy landed next to him, startling him a bit.
51854930_350.png

She casted him a weird glance before turning her attention to the massive array of dragons. She gasped in awe. She sat down, clearly mesmerized by all that was happening. TKO heard more set of wingbeats behind him, and saw that Kio was there to join them.
52654580_350.png

His primal arcane eyes seemed to be filled with wonder and curiosity. The training fields always intrigued him ever since he was a hatchling. A small smile found its way to TKO's face as he and his friends joined the flock of dragons who were waiting for them.
She|Her|Teen|+2 Flightrising Time|

4MdcPJR.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56085324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560854/56085324_350.png[/img] [/url] An Imperial male hatchling glided somewhat gracelessly through the air. He landed with a small yelp, rolling down a shallow decline. Laying down, he shook his head then looked around inquisitively. He’d never been here before! He couldn’t wait to see what the big dragons did here. Anything those big dragons could do he could too! The hatchling got up, his rather clumsy landing forgotten. His golden eyes were bright with interest as he surveyed the grounds. The bigger dragons seemed busy with what they were doing and he didn’t want to intrude. He headed closer then sat, folding his golden wings neatly and watching the others. He sighed. What was he thinking? He wouldn’t be able to play with the big dragons until he got big! Then what? Big dragons were all so boring! Was he going to become boring as well? The small dragon nearly tumbled over with the realization. He was going to be boring like them!

56085324_350.png

An Imperial male hatchling glided somewhat gracelessly through the air. He landed with a small yelp, rolling down a shallow decline. Laying down, he shook his head then looked around inquisitively. He’d never been here before! He couldn’t wait to see what the big dragons did here. Anything those big dragons could do he could too!

The hatchling got up, his rather clumsy landing forgotten. His golden eyes were bright with interest as he surveyed the grounds. The bigger dragons seemed busy with what they were doing and he didn’t want to intrude. He headed closer then sat, folding his golden wings neatly and watching the others.

He sighed. What was he thinking? He wouldn’t be able to play with the big dragons until he got big! Then what? Big dragons were all so boring! Was he going to become boring as well? The small dragon nearly tumbled over with the realization. He was going to be boring like them!
| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
[center][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560291/56029081_350.png[/img] [b][font=ms gothic]@DireDragonar[/font][/b][/center] ----- [indent][indent][sub]The Imperial dragon wasn't the only one finding the older dragons to be a bit boring. They were either fighting, standing around or just... talking. Typical things that the older dragons did. Did they [i]ever[/i] have any fun? Well, at least it was more entertaining than watching her father sleep all day long. One would think that he was trying to hibernate or something! The nature dragon's bright green hues brightened when she finally noticed the other hatchling. She winced as she watched him stumble, knowing what that was like. Though she did find that she was a little relieved that she wasn't the clumsy one. Perhaps all hatchlings were like that? She wasn't sure. Her father didn't talk much about the other dragons. Only that she needed to be careful around them since they weren't always friendly. She certainly hoped that the other hatchling wouldn't be mean like some of the older dragons could be! She was hesitant at first, but the spiral dragoness eventually floated over to where he was. It wasn't all that graceful either, her wings were still quite small, so she frequently had to touch the ground and rest. "Hello!" She greeted once she had finally reached him; an enthusiastic smile had crept onto her features. He seemed a little bored, much like she was. "Whatcha doing? I hope that I'm not intruding!" She had almost forgotten her manners for a second there.[/sub][/indent][/indent]

The Imperial dragon wasn't the only one finding the older dragons to be a bit boring. They were either fighting, standing around or just... talking. Typical things that the older dragons did. Did they ever have any fun? Well, at least it was more entertaining than watching her father sleep all day long. One would think that he was trying to hibernate or something!

The nature dragon's bright green hues brightened when she finally noticed the other hatchling. She winced as she watched him stumble, knowing what that was like. Though she did find that she was a little relieved that she wasn't the clumsy one. Perhaps all hatchlings were like that? She wasn't sure. Her father didn't talk much about the other dragons. Only that she needed to be careful around them since they weren't always friendly. She certainly hoped that the other hatchling wouldn't be mean like some of the older dragons could be!

She was hesitant at first, but the spiral dragoness eventually floated over to where he was. It wasn't all that graceful either, her wings were still quite small, so she frequently had to touch the ground and rest. "Hello!" She greeted once she had finally reached him; an enthusiastic smile had crept onto her features. He seemed a little bored, much like she was. "Whatcha doing? I hope that I'm not intruding!" She had almost forgotten her manners for a second there.
@CassidyKitty [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56085324] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/560854/56085324_350.png[/img] [/url] The Imperial male turned to look at the spiral female. He noticed her green hues. He hadn’t even realized there was another hatchling at the grounds! Was she trying to play with the big dragons too? Or maybe she had a parent that was practicing here. Either way, he smiled a goofy smile. “Hi! My name is Aurum. What’s your name? What are you doing here? Do you wanna play? I like playing! Do you like playing?” Aurum’s speech was almost too fast to understand. He giggled, realizing he probably spoke too fast and asked too many questions at once. Maybe he would scare the spiral dragoness away! “Er..I mean, I’m Aurum what’s your name? And you’re definitely not intruding!” The Imperial dragon grinned. If he was going to become boring like the big dragons one day he might as well enjoy life now. Maybe this dragon could play with him!
@CassidyKitty

56085324_350.png

The Imperial male turned to look at the spiral female. He noticed her green hues. He hadn’t even realized there was another hatchling at the grounds! Was she trying to play with the big dragons too? Or maybe she had a parent that was practicing here. Either way, he smiled a goofy smile.

“Hi! My name is Aurum. What’s your name? What are you doing here? Do you wanna play? I like playing! Do you like playing?” Aurum’s speech was almost too fast to understand. He giggled, realizing he probably spoke too fast and asked too many questions at once. Maybe he would scare the spiral dragoness away!

“Er..I mean, I’m Aurum what’s your name? And you’re definitely not intruding!” The Imperial dragon grinned. If he was going to become boring like the big dragons one day he might as well enjoy life now. Maybe this dragon could play with him!

| He/Him | 3+ FR | Opal Gene Enthusiast |
nudX0O8.png
@DireDragonar @CassidyKitty [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52654580] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526546/52654580_350.png[/img] [/url] A spiral male by the name of Kio sees an imperial male hatchling and a spiral female hatchling chatting. Kio knew that it might be awkward talking to hatchlings but, the other adult dragons, would notice his primal eyes and then he would be the center of attention. Kio hated a lot of attention, it made him extremely nervous. He once again looked at the hatchlings. To him they were beautiful,their scales clashing with one another. Maybe he could show them some tricks and even though he didn't have many for only being level 4, it might help them in the long run. He slowly approached them, fearing that he might scare them off. When he got close enough, he timidly said "Hi, my name is Kio."
@DireDragonar @CassidyKitty

52654580_350.png

A spiral male by the name of Kio sees an imperial male hatchling and a spiral female hatchling chatting. Kio knew that it might be awkward talking to hatchlings but, the other adult dragons, would notice his primal eyes and then he would be the center of attention. Kio hated a lot of attention, it made him extremely nervous. He once again looked at the hatchlings. To him they were beautiful,their scales clashing with one another. Maybe he could show them some tricks and even though he didn't have many for only being level 4, it might help them in the long run. He slowly approached them, fearing that he might scare them off. When he got close enough, he timidly said "Hi, my name is Kio."
She|Her|Teen|+2 Flightrising Time|

4MdcPJR.png
1 2 ... 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 ... 2279 2280