Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 ... 2282 2283
@UnknownEchoes
Ahhh I'm so sorry for late reply fgcvhfcdsedtfy

The spiral wasn't sure how to react from the unusual behaviour, was there another ridgeback-like beast, surely? He instinctively ducked down, scanning for the replier, nothing. He inhaled, quickly completing his sketch. He scanned above the bush, his friend was of course rushing off to annoy a poor dragon. No help from Calypso. He knotted himself further into the bush, waiting for the creature's response
@UnknownEchoes
Ahhh I'm so sorry for late reply fgcvhfcdsedtfy

The spiral wasn't sure how to react from the unusual behaviour, was there another ridgeback-like beast, surely? He instinctively ducked down, scanning for the replier, nothing. He inhaled, quickly completing his sketch. He scanned above the bush, his friend was of course rushing off to annoy a poor dragon. No help from Calypso. He knotted himself further into the bush, waiting for the creature's response
- they/them
- +8 FR time
- Feel free to talk/ping!
- Old UN: LemonySnaket

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@Scarborough
The fellow mirror stopped and raised from the grasses. His fins were tilted in a relaxed position yet he seemed excited, padding forward a few steps to get a good look at the other mirror.

He gave a good overlook of the dragon. Likely weak-spot, their gender, coloration, eyes and their body language. He self-consciously decided the mirror seemed relatively friendly, and of course his battle ready mind strayed straight to the bow and arrows.
"Wow, sweet archer's kit! What are they for? Are they poison tipped? Ooo, do you have any spears too?" He got a bit creepily close to the other dragon, probably freaking out if they had social anxiety. He then stepped back.
"Does this mean you fight? I mean, you don't look like a fighter, but I love fighting! I did an epic dragon vs. dragon with this skydancer last time I came here, you should of seen it!"
He seemed happy, fins raised, eyes darted to the distance.
"Anyways, fightings cool y'know? If you can even teach me how to use a bow that'd be sweet!"
They were clearly energetic, their banner flapped in the wind. They were fairly young, no notable scars but definitely some bruising and minor scratches. They seemed prepared for battle training though. Their ram horns were sharpened to a lethal point and their claws were sharp. Slim but ferocious teeth wore the excited smile.
@Scarborough
The fellow mirror stopped and raised from the grasses. His fins were tilted in a relaxed position yet he seemed excited, padding forward a few steps to get a good look at the other mirror.

He gave a good overlook of the dragon. Likely weak-spot, their gender, coloration, eyes and their body language. He self-consciously decided the mirror seemed relatively friendly, and of course his battle ready mind strayed straight to the bow and arrows.
"Wow, sweet archer's kit! What are they for? Are they poison tipped? Ooo, do you have any spears too?" He got a bit creepily close to the other dragon, probably freaking out if they had social anxiety. He then stepped back.
"Does this mean you fight? I mean, you don't look like a fighter, but I love fighting! I did an epic dragon vs. dragon with this skydancer last time I came here, you should of seen it!"
He seemed happy, fins raised, eyes darted to the distance.
"Anyways, fightings cool y'know? If you can even teach me how to use a bow that'd be sweet!"
They were clearly energetic, their banner flapped in the wind. They were fairly young, no notable scars but definitely some bruising and minor scratches. They seemed prepared for battle training though. Their ram horns were sharpened to a lethal point and their claws were sharp. Slim but ferocious teeth wore the excited smile.
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@LemonySnaket [img]https://i.imgur.com/hqJl5vs.png[/img] Volonte found himself shocked, silently observing the relatively friendly, yet extremely talkative, mirror. He leaned backwards as the other dragon stepped into his space. The feathers strapped across his body were a calming reminder, but not anything specific. Just something to draw him away from the heat of moments. Golden plates of armour grow naturally from his body, complimenting his rather bland hide-color. [i]"Thank you for the compliment, and i just use it to hunt. Many animals here are too dangerous for a lone mirror like me to take down via brute strength. I try not to fight, i don't have the luxury of a strong immune system like those of my plague ancestors,,"[/i] The mirror chose his words carefully, keeping snippets of information to himself, though he did admit to one weakness too much already. A lanky sphinx wraps around him, at most half the size of the whitish-gold mirror himself. It seems curious, carrying itself in a regal posture, a dainty silver headpiece woven into its fur. "I could try to teach you archery, but it take a while to perfect. Especially for being a quadruped breed ourselves," the dragon quipped.
@LemonySnaket

hqJl5vs.png

Volonte found himself shocked, silently observing the relatively friendly, yet extremely talkative, mirror. He leaned backwards as the other dragon stepped into his space. The feathers strapped across his body were a calming reminder, but not anything specific. Just something to draw him away from the heat of moments. Golden plates of armour grow naturally from his body, complimenting his rather bland hide-color.
"Thank you for the compliment, and i just use it to hunt. Many animals here are too dangerous for a lone mirror like me to take down via brute strength. I try not to fight, i don't have the luxury of a strong immune system like those of my plague ancestors,," The mirror chose his words carefully, keeping snippets of information to himself, though he did admit to one weakness too much already.

A lanky sphinx wraps around him, at most half the size of the whitish-gold mirror himself. It seems curious, carrying itself in a regal posture, a dainty silver headpiece woven into its fur. "I could try to teach you archery, but it take a while to perfect. Especially for being a quadruped breed ourselves," the dragon quipped.

246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
Tsunami looked at the twins quite uncomfortable and very overwhelmed but decided to stick around and wait to see how it ended. “My name is Tsunami, and its fine if you want to stay.” Her voice was kinda low and she was glancing around for the tundra. As she looked around she noticed some of the dragons glaring at her
She looked at the meadow Dire had went to. “So you guys are twins?” She asked, wondering what it was like to have a sibling.
@Fragilemind
((Have fun with this one. OwO))
Tsunami looked at the twins quite uncomfortable and very overwhelmed but decided to stick around and wait to see how it ended. “My name is Tsunami, and its fine if you want to stay.” Her voice was kinda low and she was glancing around for the tundra. As she looked around she noticed some of the dragons glaring at her
She looked at the meadow Dire had went to. “So you guys are twins?” She asked, wondering what it was like to have a sibling.
@Fragilemind
((Have fun with this one. OwO))
[center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=book size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [s]-----------------------------[/s] [center]Hound nodded, quietly repeating 'Tsunami' to himself. "Tsunami is a beautiful name in my opinion." His wide grin was still plastered on his face. Dire soon returned with a messy bouquet of wild flowers. She dropped them in front of Tsunami, causing them to lose their shape as a bouquet. Dire often gave gifts to anyone she met, in hope they like her, and don't possibly judge her. After hearing Tsunamis question, hound spoke up. "Yep! We're one hundred percent twins!!!" Hound seemed too excited about this question, so Dire decided to take over. "We're twins, Identical twins? No, of course not, but we're still twins. Honestly, most dragons we meet don't believe us." Dire paused to chuckle at the thought. "Which I can understand, since I'm a Guardian, and he's an Imperial, but genetically, we're twins." Dire had curled up on large boulder, resting her head on her paws. "Since i'm curious, do you have any siblings yourself?" Dire questioned, raising an eyebrow. [/center] [s]-------------------[/s] [center]@ThePotatoShiba[/center] [s]-------------------[/s] [center][emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=book size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center]

Hound nodded, quietly repeating 'Tsunami' to himself. "Tsunami is a beautiful name in my opinion." His wide grin was still plastered on his face. Dire soon returned with a messy bouquet of wild flowers. She dropped them in front of Tsunami, causing them to lose their shape as a bouquet. Dire often gave gifts to anyone she met, in hope they like her, and don't possibly judge her.

After hearing Tsunamis question, hound spoke up. "Yep! We're one hundred percent twins!!!" Hound seemed too excited about this question, so Dire decided to take over.
"We're twins, Identical twins? No, of course not, but we're still twins. Honestly, most dragons we meet don't believe us." Dire paused to chuckle at the thought. "Which I can understand, since I'm a Guardian, and he's an Imperial, but genetically, we're twins." Dire had curled up on large boulder, resting her head on her paws. "Since i'm curious, do you have any siblings yourself?" Dire questioned, raising an eyebrow.

6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
After Dire came back with the flowers, she silently thanked her, putting them in her circle. She turned to Hound. “Thanks for the complement, I don't get that very often.” She managed to look at Hound with a small smile.
When she heard that they weren't the same, she noticed they had different face structures, she hadn't even noticed before because of the masks and that tundra.
Dire asked the question about siblings, she immediately froze, and memorise began to flood into her mind, painstaking memorise.
Her mother screaming. Runinng just to find all the siblings she could have had, dead. But she would save that and wanting to rip all the scales off the body of the dragon who murdered the dragonets for herself. Fortunately for her she was good at keeping lies. “No, never had a sibling.” She spoke in a clear voice acting like it was real.
@Fragilemind
After Dire came back with the flowers, she silently thanked her, putting them in her circle. She turned to Hound. “Thanks for the complement, I don't get that very often.” She managed to look at Hound with a small smile.
When she heard that they weren't the same, she noticed they had different face structures, she hadn't even noticed before because of the masks and that tundra.
Dire asked the question about siblings, she immediately froze, and memorise began to flood into her mind, painstaking memorise.
Her mother screaming. Runinng just to find all the siblings she could have had, dead. But she would save that and wanting to rip all the scales off the body of the dragon who murdered the dragonets for herself. Fortunately for her she was good at keeping lies. “No, never had a sibling.” She spoke in a clear voice acting like it was real.
@Fragilemind
@LemonySnaket The second pair of eyes opened again as it swiveled its head to stare at the dragon who was rushing off, it then quickly changed it's attention to the spiral who was ducked behind the bush. It's thermal eyes closed again, the dragons crouching down again. It's spines vibrated slightly before a low rumble was heard arise from its throat. It took a pace forward, slightly raising its head to catch a glimpse of the dragon it had caught sight of. The rumbling stopped as it did. There was silence, although the presence of the massive ridgeback was obvious. Then, a screech, from the direction behind the spiral. The ridgeback seemed to only glance up as a rustling was heard and another dragon revealed itself. It lowered itself from the branch it had been hidden in at an odd angle, almost making it look as if it had broken its body in several different places. [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552492/55249111_350.png[/img] The seemingly normal skydancer seemed to have locked its sights onto the spiral, emitting a low hissing sound. Its body seemed plated as the ridgeback's was and the feathers on its leathery wings looked as if blades, but other than that it seemed as if it were a normal skydancer. They both loomed around the spiral, staring, waiting for a move of some sort. They were ready to kill, it seemed, and they seemed to anticipate the moment the spiral made its fatal mistake.
@LemonySnaket

The second pair of eyes opened again as it swiveled its head to stare at the dragon who was rushing off, it then quickly changed it's attention to the spiral who was ducked behind the bush. It's thermal eyes closed again, the dragons crouching down again. It's spines vibrated slightly before a low rumble was heard arise from its throat. It took a pace forward, slightly raising its head to catch a glimpse of the dragon it had caught sight of. The rumbling stopped as it did. There was silence, although the presence of the massive ridgeback was obvious. Then, a screech, from the direction behind the spiral. The ridgeback seemed to only glance up as a rustling was heard and another dragon revealed itself. It lowered itself from the branch it had been hidden in at an odd angle, almost making it look as if it had broken its body in several different places.

55249111_350.png

The seemingly normal skydancer seemed to have locked its sights onto the spiral, emitting a low hissing sound. Its body seemed plated as the ridgeback's was and the feathers on its leathery wings looked as if blades, but other than that it seemed as if it were a normal skydancer. They both loomed around the spiral, staring, waiting for a move of some sort. They were ready to kill, it seemed, and they seemed to anticipate the moment the spiral made its fatal mistake.
@Scarborough

Calypso blinked for a moment, analysing what he had heard, before speaking again.

"I can go ahead and try! I learnt hand-to-hand combat with a nocturne so, I think I have a decent chance!"
He quickly snatched the bow from the dragon without even asking and ran his fine claws along the spine. He was slightly disappointed in the bland colouration, but seemed excited at the prospect of learning a new weapon.
@Scarborough

Calypso blinked for a moment, analysing what he had heard, before speaking again.

"I can go ahead and try! I learnt hand-to-hand combat with a nocturne so, I think I have a decent chance!"
He quickly snatched the bow from the dragon without even asking and ran his fine claws along the spine. He was slightly disappointed in the bland colouration, but seemed excited at the prospect of learning a new weapon.
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@UnknownEchoes
Viper's heart pounded uncontrollably as both dragon-like creatures locked sights on him. He didn't know how to fight, couldn't talk with these things, and doubted he was quick enough to fly or run away.
He did the only thing he did in the case of danger in his whole life:
"CALYPSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
His voice echoed around, hopefully his companion heard him on the top of the hill. He tried to burry himself into the ground whilst waiting.

Calypso paused, almost dropping the bow in his hand.
He scanned ahead from where he heard Viper's shriek and spotted the sky dancer. He scrambled for an arrow to notch and attempted to fire, he did but it was a weak shot and landed quite a bit off target.

In a microsecond he decided he wouldn't run down the hill in time and turned to the other mirror.
"Shoot it! Or something! Quickly!"
@Scarborough (apologies for double ping)
@UnknownEchoes
Viper's heart pounded uncontrollably as both dragon-like creatures locked sights on him. He didn't know how to fight, couldn't talk with these things, and doubted he was quick enough to fly or run away.
He did the only thing he did in the case of danger in his whole life:
"CALYPSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
His voice echoed around, hopefully his companion heard him on the top of the hill. He tried to burry himself into the ground whilst waiting.

Calypso paused, almost dropping the bow in his hand.
He scanned ahead from where he heard Viper's shriek and spotted the sky dancer. He scrambled for an arrow to notch and attempted to fire, he did but it was a weak shot and landed quite a bit off target.

In a microsecond he decided he wouldn't run down the hill in time and turned to the other mirror.
"Shoot it! Or something! Quickly!"
@Scarborough (apologies for double ping)
- they/them
- +8 FR time

kBjtmwi.png kd8tKB5.png
@LemonySnaket

The skydancer quickly turned her attention from the spiral when an arrow flew by her. She rose from her hanging position on the branch to let out a hiss. Her mouth, now open, could be seen full of rows and rows of teeth that seemed to go on forever. They went all the way down her throat before they stopped, which made it impossible for her to speak draconic.

She quickly pushed herself off the branches staying low in the trees so that if they tried to shoot another arrow at her she could quickly dodge it or it would be blocked by trees or their branches. She snarled as she neared the dragons, her body tensing to attack.

The ridgeback watched the skydancer leave before pouncing as the spiral began to move. It overshot it's jump though, sliding in the dirt and hitting a tree on the opposite side of the spiral. It quickly shook itself off before turning back and letting out an ear-bleeding screech. Its razor tail lashed behind it, ready to attack the spiral if needed. It began to approach the spiral, an almost smile seeming to come onto its face.
@LemonySnaket

The skydancer quickly turned her attention from the spiral when an arrow flew by her. She rose from her hanging position on the branch to let out a hiss. Her mouth, now open, could be seen full of rows and rows of teeth that seemed to go on forever. They went all the way down her throat before they stopped, which made it impossible for her to speak draconic.

She quickly pushed herself off the branches staying low in the trees so that if they tried to shoot another arrow at her she could quickly dodge it or it would be blocked by trees or their branches. She snarled as she neared the dragons, her body tensing to attack.

The ridgeback watched the skydancer leave before pouncing as the spiral began to move. It overshot it's jump though, sliding in the dirt and hitting a tree on the opposite side of the spiral. It quickly shook itself off before turning back and letting out an ear-bleeding screech. Its razor tail lashed behind it, ready to attack the spiral if needed. It began to approach the spiral, an almost smile seeming to come onto its face.
1 2 ... 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 ... 2282 2283