Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 ... 2282 2283
@hushnow

“Pleasure to meet you, Valfalk, Piia and Antti, and my name’s Frostfall!” The white Nocturne did a bow as she said this.

OOC: Sorry it’s short I couldn’t think of what else to say or do
@hushnow

“Pleasure to meet you, Valfalk, Piia and Antti, and my name’s Frostfall!” The white Nocturne did a bow as she said this.

OOC: Sorry it’s short I couldn’t think of what else to say or do
u94F7n8.png
I'll get to making this look nice someday
@Griffinstorm65
@purplegryphon

After everyone made their introductions, the four dragons ran around and played games like tag, hide-and-seek, and even threw a tea party. Hours passed and none of them seemed to notice that the fields once teeming with dragons had practically been deserted, and a very large storm cloud began looming overhead.

“What do you call a fish with no eyes?” Said Valfalk, struggling to contain her laughter, “A fsh!”

She burst out into a giggly fit that started to make the others laugh more than the actual joke. A flash of lightning and earth shattering thunder broke the laughter and startled Valfalk. The small nocturne cowered under Frostfall’s wing. Visibly trembling, tears began to form in her eyes.
@Griffinstorm65
@purplegryphon

After everyone made their introductions, the four dragons ran around and played games like tag, hide-and-seek, and even threw a tea party. Hours passed and none of them seemed to notice that the fields once teeming with dragons had practically been deserted, and a very large storm cloud began looming overhead.

“What do you call a fish with no eyes?” Said Valfalk, struggling to contain her laughter, “A fsh!”

She burst out into a giggly fit that started to make the others laugh more than the actual joke. A flash of lightning and earth shattering thunder broke the laughter and startled Valfalk. The small nocturne cowered under Frostfall’s wing. Visibly trembling, tears began to form in her eyes.
@ShadowFoxclaw OORP: (Sorry it's been awhile, my FR was going crazy. Anyway, I decided imma get Loki to try and nuzzle Frostbite...why not. I honestly do ship them like 100,000,000,000,000%...so ye. Loki /NEVER/gives nuzzles so u should b happy xD)
Loki chuckled and and looked at Frostbite. Oh...what should I do... He'd think, I DO like her, but...what if she rejects....He'd see Thor and Hela peeking from around the corner of the mountain. If I do it, it's know or never...Otherwise, I may never see Frostbite again... He'd give a small, quiet sigh, then saw Hela pushing Thor away. Loki shifted closer to Frostbite, nuzzling her, happy in the moment, even if she rejects him.
@ShadowFoxclaw OORP: (Sorry it's been awhile, my FR was going crazy. Anyway, I decided imma get Loki to try and nuzzle Frostbite...why not. I honestly do ship them like 100,000,000,000,000%...so ye. Loki /NEVER/gives nuzzles so u should b happy xD)
Loki chuckled and and looked at Frostbite. Oh...what should I do... He'd think, I DO like her, but...what if she rejects....He'd see Thor and Hela peeking from around the corner of the mountain. If I do it, it's know or never...Otherwise, I may never see Frostbite again... He'd give a small, quiet sigh, then saw Hela pushing Thor away. Loki shifted closer to Frostbite, nuzzling her, happy in the moment, even if she rejects him.
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3009772#post_3009772
@Astrid71
Frostbite was quite shocked that the dragon had even gotten close to her. She raised one of her front claws in confusion, and tilted her head slightly. “Uhh... what... w-what are you doing? ...... I do not know what you are doing comrade. Please explain.” Frostbite looked toward Loki, but didn’t move much. Her eyes seemed to change to a pastel pink, instead of the bright confused eyes of moments before.
@Astrid71
Frostbite was quite shocked that the dragon had even gotten close to her. She raised one of her front claws in confusion, and tilted her head slightly. “Uhh... what... w-what are you doing? ...... I do not know what you are doing comrade. Please explain.” Frostbite looked toward Loki, but didn’t move much. Her eyes seemed to change to a pastel pink, instead of the bright confused eyes of moments before.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@ShadowFoxclaw Loki would shift back, looking slightly ashamed. "I knew she wouldn't...what was I thinking..." Loki would say to himself. He'd shake his head, saying, "I'm sorry, it's just...Arcane dragons seem quick to nuzzle some other dragon they like..." Loki would get up, but didn't move. "I feel like i'm supposed to be like, 'Oh, fear me! I am Loki and have no emotions! Rawr!'" He'd say the last bit in a silly voice, puffing out his chest. "But, in reality," He'd start, sitting back down, "I /DO/ have emotions and feelings...I just never found the right dragon...until today..." Loki'd give a sigh, but jumped back. "Frostbite!" Loki'd yell, before Frostbite relised the truth- The cliff below her cracked- and she started tumbling before she could react
OOC: If Frostbite was one of my characters, I would have gone on...xD. Also, Hela will help Loki rescue Frostbite :3)
@ShadowFoxclaw Loki would shift back, looking slightly ashamed. "I knew she wouldn't...what was I thinking..." Loki would say to himself. He'd shake his head, saying, "I'm sorry, it's just...Arcane dragons seem quick to nuzzle some other dragon they like..." Loki would get up, but didn't move. "I feel like i'm supposed to be like, 'Oh, fear me! I am Loki and have no emotions! Rawr!'" He'd say the last bit in a silly voice, puffing out his chest. "But, in reality," He'd start, sitting back down, "I /DO/ have emotions and feelings...I just never found the right dragon...until today..." Loki'd give a sigh, but jumped back. "Frostbite!" Loki'd yell, before Frostbite relised the truth- The cliff below her cracked- and she started tumbling before she could react
OOC: If Frostbite was one of my characters, I would have gone on...xD. Also, Hela will help Loki rescue Frostbite :3)
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
@Astrid71
Frostbite never knew that any dragon had any feeling toward her. She hadn’t felt that emotion in years. She hadn’t felt any emotion in years. All she could remember was survival of the fittest. When the cliff cracked below her and she started to tumble down, she tried to spread her wings but a tear in one stopped her from flying. A shadow darted through the trees and flew down to Frostbite, trying to drag her back up. The coatl’s wings spread a cerulean light on the ground below the cliff as he tried to help her to safety, to no success.
“Cane! What are you doing here? I thought you went back to the lair to, y’know, go to school! You are meant to be in school!” Frostbite said, staring at the coatl.
“Where’s the “hey Cane thanks for trying to rescue me before I fall off a cliff!” The coatl shouted, the last part a bit mocking, while still slowly dragging the guardian towards safety. Frostbite had spread her wings too, but only one seemed to get her anywhere, thanks to the large tear in the other.
@Astrid71
Frostbite never knew that any dragon had any feeling toward her. She hadn’t felt that emotion in years. She hadn’t felt any emotion in years. All she could remember was survival of the fittest. When the cliff cracked below her and she started to tumble down, she tried to spread her wings but a tear in one stopped her from flying. A shadow darted through the trees and flew down to Frostbite, trying to drag her back up. The coatl’s wings spread a cerulean light on the ground below the cliff as he tried to help her to safety, to no success.
“Cane! What are you doing here? I thought you went back to the lair to, y’know, go to school! You are meant to be in school!” Frostbite said, staring at the coatl.
“Where’s the “hey Cane thanks for trying to rescue me before I fall off a cliff!” The coatl shouted, the last part a bit mocking, while still slowly dragging the guardian towards safety. Frostbite had spread her wings too, but only one seemed to get her anywhere, thanks to the large tear in the other.
@ShadowFoxclaw Hela flew to Loki, looking at him. They came to a mutal agreement without talking. Hela flew down first, smashing any high rocks, trees, or other items that could hurt Frostbite. Loki would fly to Frostbite, Flying under her. He'd fly up enough so that Frostbite would be able to grab onto his spikes on his back. "Let's get to the Training Grounds. Hardly any dragon should be there" He'd say, somewhat yelling, but not fully. He'd use his tail to smash a tree in front of them, flying to the Training Fields. "BROTHER!" Thor yelled. "Oh no- not him again..." Loki said to himself. Thor stared at him, then fly to the side of Frostbite, letting her injured wing go around his body. "Ooh, did you get a /GIRLFRIEND/ Loki?" Thor would say, then start giggling insanely. "Oh gos, absolutely not! You are /SO/ dead after this, Thor!" Loki'd yell. They'd land on the Training Fields. and Loki layed down, so Frostbite could get off safetly. Hela chased after Thor, who was running to there lair to tell that Loki had a girlfriend.
@ShadowFoxclaw Hela flew to Loki, looking at him. They came to a mutal agreement without talking. Hela flew down first, smashing any high rocks, trees, or other items that could hurt Frostbite. Loki would fly to Frostbite, Flying under her. He'd fly up enough so that Frostbite would be able to grab onto his spikes on his back. "Let's get to the Training Grounds. Hardly any dragon should be there" He'd say, somewhat yelling, but not fully. He'd use his tail to smash a tree in front of them, flying to the Training Fields. "BROTHER!" Thor yelled. "Oh no- not him again..." Loki said to himself. Thor stared at him, then fly to the side of Frostbite, letting her injured wing go around his body. "Ooh, did you get a /GIRLFRIEND/ Loki?" Thor would say, then start giggling insanely. "Oh gos, absolutely not! You are /SO/ dead after this, Thor!" Loki'd yell. They'd land on the Training Fields. and Loki layed down, so Frostbite could get off safetly. Hela chased after Thor, who was running to there lair to tell that Loki had a girlfriend.
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
@Astrid71
“Th-thank you, now, Cane, get back to school.” Frostbite looked toward the coatl, and Cane looked quite surprised.
“I just helped save you from falling off a cliff! So please can we try it!” Cane shouted, Frostbite knew what he was talking about, so she cut him off.
“No. You really need to stop watching those human movies.” Frostbite stood up, towering over the coatl, then sent him back to the southern icefields.
Frostbite looked back toward Loki and bowed slightly. “Again, thank you, I probably would not have survived without you and your sibling. Is there any way I could repay you?” She raised her head high again, and adjusted her headdress.
@Astrid71
“Th-thank you, now, Cane, get back to school.” Frostbite looked toward the coatl, and Cane looked quite surprised.
“I just helped save you from falling off a cliff! So please can we try it!” Cane shouted, Frostbite knew what he was talking about, so she cut him off.
“No. You really need to stop watching those human movies.” Frostbite stood up, towering over the coatl, then sent him back to the southern icefields.
Frostbite looked back toward Loki and bowed slightly. “Again, thank you, I probably would not have survived without you and your sibling. Is there any way I could repay you?” She raised her head high again, and adjusted her headdress.
A lone Fae sits at the edge of the training grounds, awkwardly slumped against a large pink and black Tundra. They seem to be enraptured in a quiet, hissing conversation, one so intense that the little Fae's cloak hood keeps slipping past her eyes, "Arbeeeeeen, you know im not at all social, why on Sorineth would you bring me here?" "Ysaly, you need to get out of the lair, you're a shut in and thats not healthy. Look, lets just mingle a bit, alright? And if you really do feel uncomfortable then we can just go home and pretend like nothing even happened, deal?" He extends his large paw, waiting for her to take it, which he does, though its with a major groan. "Im holding you to that."

The overly friendly lump of fur that was Arben smiled, taking her hand and swiftly placing her on his back (the gesture was greeted with much indignant squacking and angry yelling), walking out into the crowd, a great big smile on his face as he greated a literal random stranger, "Evenin'! Im Arben and this angry bundle of scales is Ysaly! Its a pleasure to meetcha!"

((OOC anyone can reply!))
A lone Fae sits at the edge of the training grounds, awkwardly slumped against a large pink and black Tundra. They seem to be enraptured in a quiet, hissing conversation, one so intense that the little Fae's cloak hood keeps slipping past her eyes, "Arbeeeeeen, you know im not at all social, why on Sorineth would you bring me here?" "Ysaly, you need to get out of the lair, you're a shut in and thats not healthy. Look, lets just mingle a bit, alright? And if you really do feel uncomfortable then we can just go home and pretend like nothing even happened, deal?" He extends his large paw, waiting for her to take it, which he does, though its with a major groan. "Im holding you to that."

The overly friendly lump of fur that was Arben smiled, taking her hand and swiftly placing her on his back (the gesture was greeted with much indignant squacking and angry yelling), walking out into the crowd, a great big smile on his face as he greated a literal random stranger, "Evenin'! Im Arben and this angry bundle of scales is Ysaly! Its a pleasure to meetcha!"

((OOC anyone can reply!))
wxMIH2v.png
@dracScientist [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35216499] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/352165/35216499_350.png[/img] [/url] A purple and blue Nocturne jumps in surprise as a voice pipes up behind her, scaring two flashes of color into hiding underneath her belly. She turns around to see the smiling, furry face of a Tundra beaming at her, with a smaller, grumpier looking face peeking from behind his. Smiling in return, she replies, "Hello there! You startled me. I'm Azura, pleasure meeting you as well." She ducks a moment, speaking softly to the things hiding under her. "Its alright, you're safe. Come out and meet the friendly dragons, I'm sure they'd like to see you as well." Two maned heads peek from under the Nocturne, staring curiously up at the Tundra. "Big..." murmurs the gray head. "Fluffy!" squeals the other, and a pinstriped blue Pearlcatcher crawls out to get a closer look. Azura chuckles lightly before saying, "These are my daughters. It's their first time outside the clan."
@dracScientist

35216499_350.png

A purple and blue Nocturne jumps in surprise as a voice pipes up behind her, scaring two flashes of color into hiding underneath her belly. She turns around to see the smiling, furry face of a Tundra beaming at her, with a smaller, grumpier looking face peeking from behind his. Smiling in return, she replies, "Hello there! You startled me. I'm Azura, pleasure meeting you as well." She ducks a moment, speaking softly to the things hiding under her. "Its alright, you're safe. Come out and meet the friendly dragons, I'm sure they'd like to see you as well." Two maned heads peek from under the Nocturne, staring curiously up at the Tundra. "Big..." murmurs the gray head. "Fluffy!" squeals the other, and a pinstriped blue Pearlcatcher crawls out to get a closer look. Azura chuckles lightly before saying, "These are my daughters. It's their first time outside the clan."

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
1 2 ... 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 ... 2282 2283