Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 2283 2284
@ShadowFoxclaw

Leah gives a small chuckle before helping Cane up. "I like doing that too! It's really fun! My sister and I used to do it..." Her voice trails off. "Anyway... Hi Frostbite nice to meet you! You must be an ice dragon with that name! I like it! I'm a lightning dragon, but I live in a shadow lair right now! I support both flights! Cane, my cat's name is Juniper, but her nickname is June. Have you guys come here before?"
@ShadowFoxclaw

Leah gives a small chuckle before helping Cane up. "I like doing that too! It's really fun! My sister and I used to do it..." Her voice trails off. "Anyway... Hi Frostbite nice to meet you! You must be an ice dragon with that name! I like it! I'm a lightning dragon, but I live in a shadow lair right now! I support both flights! Cane, my cat's name is Juniper, but her nickname is June. Have you guys come here before?"
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
@Kittenz336
Frostbite towers over the fae, her pink eyes nearly ablaze.
“Well, that would be good assumption, if it were corre-“
Cane had hit Frostbite in the face with a rock.
“I told you Frosty. Hurt anyone and I make sure you can never hurt anyone ever again.”
Frostbite walked to a nearby tree and fell asleep in the shade.
“Sorry again. She doesn’t like it when people assume her element. She’s actually an arcane dragon. Static named her, she named all of us. But, now, we have to name any newbies as she is now a ghost.... Anyway! This is my first time here, same with birdskulls over there.”
He gestures toward Frostbite.
“We don’t really talk to people that much.... I just like talking to the voices.”
@Kittenz336
Frostbite towers over the fae, her pink eyes nearly ablaze.
“Well, that would be good assumption, if it were corre-“
Cane had hit Frostbite in the face with a rock.
“I told you Frosty. Hurt anyone and I make sure you can never hurt anyone ever again.”
Frostbite walked to a nearby tree and fell asleep in the shade.
“Sorry again. She doesn’t like it when people assume her element. She’s actually an arcane dragon. Static named her, she named all of us. But, now, we have to name any newbies as she is now a ghost.... Anyway! This is my first time here, same with birdskulls over there.”
He gestures toward Frostbite.
“We don’t really talk to people that much.... I just like talking to the voices.”
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@ShadowFoxClaw

The Black'N'Green Wildclaw, Loki, would walk up to Frostbite, casually laying down next to her. He made no sudden movements, nor did he try anything. He'd then give a small sigh, turning to the female, saying, "Huh. You to, huh? I mean, everybody has there fair share of problems..." He'd say, looking to his brightly colored Gaurdian brother, Thor, being scratched by Hela, "...I always thought I had to worse...but...heh. I found somewhere cool, away from this....crowd. Wanna come? I'm not much a huge-group-sunlight kind of dragon. He'd smile, causing Thor to gasp. Loki was un-aware Frostbite was asleep. "Also, my name is Loki, of the Plauge Flight, but, I'm living in the Arcane Flight...UGH! IT'S SO BRIGHT AND COLURFULL AND....AGH!" Renae would turn over, looking at him. Loki looked over, thinking he might have crossed a line.
@ShadowFoxClaw

The Black'N'Green Wildclaw, Loki, would walk up to Frostbite, casually laying down next to her. He made no sudden movements, nor did he try anything. He'd then give a small sigh, turning to the female, saying, "Huh. You to, huh? I mean, everybody has there fair share of problems..." He'd say, looking to his brightly colored Gaurdian brother, Thor, being scratched by Hela, "...I always thought I had to worse...but...heh. I found somewhere cool, away from this....crowd. Wanna come? I'm not much a huge-group-sunlight kind of dragon. He'd smile, causing Thor to gasp. Loki was un-aware Frostbite was asleep. "Also, my name is Loki, of the Plauge Flight, but, I'm living in the Arcane Flight...UGH! IT'S SO BRIGHT AND COLURFULL AND....AGH!" Renae would turn over, looking at him. Loki looked over, thinking he might have crossed a line.
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3009772#post_3009772
@Astrid71
Even though frostbite was asleep, she seems to have heard everything he said.
“Colour can be quite annoying, but without it we wouldn’t have darkness.” She pulled the headdress further down her face, now only her fangs are hanging out from the bottom of the headdress. “I’m Frostbite. I was in the arcane flight, but I was banished for being “too violent”. I was banished to an ice clan, but there aren’t that many bright colours there, and it’s pretty easy to hunt there. I agree with you on the crowds thing though. I just try to freeze enemies by leading them back to where our clan is. It’s so cold there even fluffy over there nearly froze.” She looked toward Cane as she said the last part. She looked toward the bright coloured guardian, then back toward Loki. “Is he one of your clan?”
@Astrid71
Even though frostbite was asleep, she seems to have heard everything he said.
“Colour can be quite annoying, but without it we wouldn’t have darkness.” She pulled the headdress further down her face, now only her fangs are hanging out from the bottom of the headdress. “I’m Frostbite. I was in the arcane flight, but I was banished for being “too violent”. I was banished to an ice clan, but there aren’t that many bright colours there, and it’s pretty easy to hunt there. I agree with you on the crowds thing though. I just try to freeze enemies by leading them back to where our clan is. It’s so cold there even fluffy over there nearly froze.” She looked toward Cane as she said the last part. She looked toward the bright coloured guardian, then back toward Loki. “Is he one of your clan?”
@ShadowFoxclaw

Loki would sigh. "Sadly, yes...what's worse is...he's my brother. His name is Thor .I'm pretty sure he and that...fluffy...would get along GREAT. Anyway, wanna see the place I was ta-" He'd be interrupted by Thor running with Christmas Lights. Thor would say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS, BROTHER!" Loki would widen his eyes, then blasted a crater in the middle with one of his attacks. "THOR I SWEAR.IF YOU COME NEAR ME AGAIN..." He'd turn back to Frostbite. "See what I go through everyday? Honestly. Anyway, I still would like to show you something..." He'd hold out his claw, getting up, offering to help her up and lead the way, smiling, causing Thor to Mentally Explode.
@ShadowFoxclaw

Loki would sigh. "Sadly, yes...what's worse is...he's my brother. His name is Thor .I'm pretty sure he and that...fluffy...would get along GREAT. Anyway, wanna see the place I was ta-" He'd be interrupted by Thor running with Christmas Lights. Thor would say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS, BROTHER!" Loki would widen his eyes, then blasted a crater in the middle with one of his attacks. "THOR I SWEAR.IF YOU COME NEAR ME AGAIN..." He'd turn back to Frostbite. "See what I go through everyday? Honestly. Anyway, I still would like to show you something..." He'd hold out his claw, getting up, offering to help her up and lead the way, smiling, causing Thor to Mentally Explode.
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
@Astrid71
“I’m not helpless y’know.” Frostbite stands up, ignoring his outstretched hand. “We should probably go before Cane-“
Cane runs over to Thor and looks at the Christmas lights in amazement.
“Woaaaaaaaah...... how did you trap those fireflies? I’ve been trying for ages!”
Frostbite puts a claw to her face and mumbles.
“L-let’s just go.”
@Astrid71
“I’m not helpless y’know.” Frostbite stands up, ignoring his outstretched hand. “We should probably go before Cane-“
Cane runs over to Thor and looks at the Christmas lights in amazement.
“Woaaaaaaaah...... how did you trap those fireflies? I’ve been trying for ages!”
Frostbite puts a claw to her face and mumbles.
“L-let’s just go.”
@Shadowfoxclaw

"Don't worry-I've been there...a lot." *huff* "Now, follow me." Loki would outstretch his wings, yawning, and then he'd flap hard, getting in the air, liking the warm breeze. He'd lead Frostbite to a cliff, wide, yet secluded. It would look over the sea, with soft splashes, probably from fish, or else Water Flight Dragons, late to the party. "So, have you heard of the Green Flash?" He'd gaze at the sea, watching the horizon, awaiting her answer.
@Shadowfoxclaw

"Don't worry-I've been there...a lot." *huff* "Now, follow me." Loki would outstretch his wings, yawning, and then he'd flap hard, getting in the air, liking the warm breeze. He'd lead Frostbite to a cliff, wide, yet secluded. It would look over the sea, with soft splashes, probably from fish, or else Water Flight Dragons, late to the party. "So, have you heard of the Green Flash?" He'd gaze at the sea, watching the horizon, awaiting her answer.
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
“Green flash...? Can’t say I ever have heard of it, no.” Frostbite tilts her head in confusion.
@/astrid71
“Green flash...? Can’t say I ever have heard of it, no.” Frostbite tilts her head in confusion.
@/astrid71
"Heh, well, at around Dusk, whilst the sun's setting, sometimes a Green Flash will apear at the horizen and the Sun would seem green. This extremely cool cliff I found gves a PERFECT look over the horizen. And it gets us away from...them" Loki'd point to Thor and Cane. "Anyway, c'mon" Loki'd begin to hover, then fly over to a near tree, motioning for Frostbite. Loki, would then make a trail of smoke, flying up a nearby mountain, then going to a cliff to the back, smoke surrounding him.

(EDIT)

@ShadowFoxclaw
"Heh, well, at around Dusk, whilst the sun's setting, sometimes a Green Flash will apear at the horizen and the Sun would seem green. This extremely cool cliff I found gves a PERFECT look over the horizen. And it gets us away from...them" Loki'd point to Thor and Cane. "Anyway, c'mon" Loki'd begin to hover, then fly over to a near tree, motioning for Frostbite. Loki, would then make a trail of smoke, flying up a nearby mountain, then going to a cliff to the back, smoke surrounding him.

(EDIT)

@ShadowFoxclaw
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
Frostbite raised her wings, the chains clattering against the icicles on her wings. She flew after Loki, keeping up with him quite easily as she was an experienced hunter. When she saw the cloud of smoke, she decided to try a trick she had been working on. “Ok....” She quietly said to herself “just don’t mess this up....” A blue flame grew at the back of her throat, then she released the flame a small patch of the smoke. It froze and fell to the floor, shattering on a rock.
@Astrid71
Frostbite raised her wings, the chains clattering against the icicles on her wings. She flew after Loki, keeping up with him quite easily as she was an experienced hunter. When she saw the cloud of smoke, she decided to try a trick she had been working on. “Ok....” She quietly said to herself “just don’t mess this up....” A blue flame grew at the back of her throat, then she released the flame a small patch of the smoke. It froze and fell to the floor, shattering on a rock.
@Astrid71
1 2 ... 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 ... 2283 2284