Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 2279 2280
@LemonySnaket "Oh, um, it's okay. It's nice to meet you. I'm Cloudchaser."
@LemonySnaket "Oh, um, it's okay. It's nice to meet you. I'm Cloudchaser."
[center][i][b][emoji=flowering tree size=3][emoji=plant size=3][u]KORE[/u][emoji=plant size=3][emoji=flowering tree size=1][/b][/i] @Fragilemind [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48825646] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/488257/48825646_350.png[/img] [/url]------[font=georgia]The sound of chattering birds woke the massive dragon. He appeared grown into the very terra below, prying his head away from the ground with effort. The dragons in the clearing didn't seem familiar, all too young for him to possibly be acquainted with. White birds flit from his antlers, swirling yellow eyes gazing upon his surroundings with surprise. Words of an old tongue slipping from his throat. He raised himself from the ground. Nobody can really be sure how long he had been laying there, not even himself. Flowers hang from his wings, pollen and a thick, honey-like substance dripping from the petals. An emblem shines upon his leafen brow, hoops of gold hanging from his ears. Thick vines curl protectively around the dragon-like plant-creature, a halo of yellow flowers and other assorted flora slowly rotating, blooming, and folding around his neck. His hard gaze locks onto the Twilight Imperial, tattered feather wings staying limp to the ground. [font=symbol][b][i][size=2]"You carry yourself with an air of superiority. Be careful with your power, for even stars collapse under their own gravity someday."[/i][/b][/font] [b][i][size=2]["You carry yourself with an air of superiority. Be careful with your power, for even stars collapse under their own gravity someday."][/i][/b]
KORE

@Fragilemind

48825646_350.png

The sound of chattering birds woke the massive dragon.
He appeared grown into the very terra below,
prying his head away from the ground with effort.
The dragons in the clearing didn't seem familiar,
all too young for him to possibly be acquainted with.

White birds flit from his antlers,
swirling yellow eyes gazing upon his surroundings with surprise.
Words of an old tongue slipping from his throat.
He raised himself from the ground.
Nobody can really be sure how long he had been laying there, not even himself.
Flowers hang from his wings, pollen and a thick,
honey-like substance dripping from the petals.

An emblem shines upon his leafen brow, hoops of gold hanging from his ears.
Thick vines curl protectively around the dragon-like plant-creature,
a halo of yellow flowers and other assorted flora slowly rotating,
blooming, and folding around his neck.
His hard gaze locks onto the Twilight Imperial,
tattered feather wings staying limp to the ground.

"You carry yourself with an air of superiority.
Be careful with your power, for even stars collapse under their own gravity someday."

["You carry yourself with an air of superiority.
Be careful with your power, for even stars collapse under their own gravity someday."]
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@LemonySnaket

The Fae smiled and blinked away her tears before responding, "I do actually, I like acting! Not many dragons like it, or even know that there is a theatre community, but in my clan we love putting on plays! I think that it's cool you like writing. What's your name by the way?" Her eyes had lit up, she obviously loved talking to people.
@LemonySnaket

The Fae smiled and blinked away her tears before responding, "I do actually, I like acting! Not many dragons like it, or even know that there is a theatre community, but in my clan we love putting on plays! I think that it's cool you like writing. What's your name by the way?" Her eyes had lit up, she obviously loved talking to people.
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
[center]@Scarborough [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center] [center]Andromeda looked at the elderly imperial with a confused yet angered look [b]"What do you mean? I will be the next, and the greatest king!"[/b] Andromeda exclaimed, thrusting his head towards the imperials face. Abyss looked over to the two imperials, the feeling of worry now replacing his calmness. [b]"L-let's not get upset about this, he's probably trying to g-give you advice. Right sir?"[/b] Abyss looked up at the massive imperial who seemed to be existing there for ages to let so much vegetation to grow. Abyss remained between the two, constantly looking at both of them. [b]"Nonsense abyss! Telling someone they'd fail doesn't sound like advice."[/b] Andromeda let out a huff, quickly pulling away from the elderly imperial. [b]"I'm finished wasting my time here. Let's get away from him..."[/b] Andromeda turned around and began walking away. Abyss hesitated before following, quietly saying an apologetic goodbye to the imperial. [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][emoji=right wing size=1][/center]
Andromeda looked at the elderly imperial with a confused yet angered look "What do you mean? I will be the next, and the greatest king!" Andromeda exclaimed, thrusting his head towards the imperials face.
Abyss looked over to the two imperials, the feeling of worry now replacing his calmness. "L-let's not get upset about this, he's probably trying to g-give you advice. Right sir?" Abyss looked up at the massive imperial who seemed to be existing there for ages to let so much vegetation to grow. Abyss remained between the two, constantly looking at both of them.
"Nonsense abyss! Telling someone they'd fail doesn't sound like advice." Andromeda let out a huff, quickly pulling away from the elderly imperial. "I'm finished wasting my time here. Let's get away from him..." Andromeda turned around and began walking away. Abyss hesitated before following, quietly saying an apologetic goodbye to the imperial.
6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
[center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oyFyYq1.png[/img][font=georgia][b][i][size=5][u]kourasi[/u][/i][/b][img]https://i.imgur.com/oyFyYq1.png[/img] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=359553&did=49347609][img]https://i.imgur.com/lQg0ZEy.png[/img][/url] @Fragilemind------ [font=georgia] A dragon [b]twice [/b]the height of the already massive floral imperial steps out from behind him, a great [b]snarl [/b]on his maw. His two heads [i]leer [/i]silently, [i]protectively [/i]over his crippled mate. The greenery-draped imperial took a more authoritative stance, the [b]crown [/b]of his horns raised skyward while his shoulders made square. This creature, though initially [i]gentle[/i], took [b]no [/b]flak from arrogant monarchs on the way to a flaming death spiral. A great, [b]smouldering [/b]fire glowers in his gaze, promising future [i]misfortune[/i]. [font=symbol]"Your tongue rests over the [b]pit of vipers[/b], [i]fledgeling[/i]. It is best to [i]clip [/i]the tree rather than let it slowly [b]rot [/b]into nothingness. If you wish to live to be a [i]king[/i], you must first realize that the [i]worms [/i]will [b]turn[/b]."[/font] ["Your tongue rests over the [b]pit of vipers[/b], [i]fledgeling[/i]. It is best to [i]clip [/i]the tree rather than let it slowly [b]rot [/b]into nothingness. If you wish to live to be a [i]king[/i], you must first realize that the [i]worms [/i]will [b]turn[/b]."] The great [b]beast [/b]of green turned his head away, as if done speaking with a [i]lesser [/i]being. The [i]twin-headed[/i] Emperor nuzzled its charge affectionately, [b]gently[/b], as if it were [i]observing [/i]the rarest flower to grace sornieth.

oyFyYq1.pngkourasioyFyYq1.png

lQg0ZEy.png
@Fragilemind

A dragon twice the height of the already massive floral imperial
steps out from behind him, a great snarl on his maw.
His two heads leer silently, protectively over his crippled mate.
The greenery-draped imperial took a more authoritative stance,
the crown of his horns raised skyward while his shoulders made square.
This creature, though initially gentle,
took no flak from arrogant monarchs on the way to a flaming death spiral.
A great, smouldering fire glowers in his gaze, promising future misfortune.

"Your tongue rests over the pit of vipers, fledgeling.
It is best to clip the tree rather than let it slowly rot into nothingness.
If you wish to live to be a king, you must first realize that the worms will turn."

["Your tongue rests over the pit of vipers, fledgeling.
It is best to clip the tree rather than let it slowly rot into nothingness.
If you wish to live to be a king, you must first realize that the worms will turn."]

The great beast of green turned his head away,
as if done speaking with a lesser being.
The twin-headed Emperor nuzzled its charge affectionately, gently,
as if it were observing the rarest flower to grace sornieth.
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
[center]@Scarborough [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] As abyss was turning away, he noticed the massive imperial, clearly trying to protect the second imperial. Abyss quickly spoke up, flying up to the imperials eye level. " I'm truly sorry for andromedas behavior. He most of the time doesn't really control his emotions properly, and often gets defensive." Abyss glanced over to andromeda who was glaring at him angrily. Abyss turned away chuckling nervously. "We'll take your advice to heart, or mainly I will.." Abyss continue to smile, hoping the massive imperial would understand. Off in the distance Andromeda was angrily mumbling under his breath, occasionally looking up. "Abyss, quit wasting time!" Andromeda growled, clearly trying to act tough against the two imperials. "It's getting late, let's return to the kingdom, abyss." Andromeda seemed to seamlessly revert to a more calmer state of mind. Abyss looked slightly confused at andromedas mood change. Hopefully it wasn't anything problematic. Maybe he realized it's best to not make the situation worst, hopefully. Abyss turned around and approached andromeda, who was patiently waiting. "Alright let's go." Abyss quitly spoke, following andromeda out of the training fields. [emoji=left wing size=1][emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1][emoji=right wing size=1] [/center]
@Scarborough

As abyss was turning away, he noticed the massive imperial, clearly trying to protect the second imperial. Abyss quickly spoke up, flying up to the imperials eye level. " I'm truly sorry for andromedas behavior. He most of the time doesn't really control his emotions properly, and often gets defensive." Abyss glanced over to andromeda who was glaring at him angrily. Abyss turned away chuckling nervously. "We'll take your advice to heart, or mainly I will.." Abyss continue to smile, hoping the massive imperial would understand.

Off in the distance Andromeda was angrily mumbling under his breath, occasionally looking up. "Abyss, quit wasting time!" Andromeda growled, clearly trying to act tough against the two imperials. "It's getting late, let's return to the kingdom, abyss." Andromeda seemed to seamlessly revert to a more calmer state of mind. Abyss looked slightly confused at andromedas mood change. Hopefully it wasn't anything problematic. Maybe he realized it's best to not make the situation worst, hopefully.

Abyss turned around and approached andromeda, who was patiently waiting. "Alright let's go." Abyss quitly spoke, following andromeda out of the training fields.
6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
(I plan on having 3 future dragons following a Thorki themed, so....stay CHILL)

A VERY brightly-colored guardian male, next to a Black'n'Green Wildclaw would be fighting, the male saying, "Thor! Stop messing with my horns! You KNOW I hate wen you put those Bright...happy...colorfull lights on 'em at Christmas!" *slice slice* The yellow one, everybody assuming is Thor, was sliced at the neck...AGAIN. A Black female Spiral with green acents says, "Mom! Loki sliced Thor again!!" A purple Fae with Blue Smirch would go to the group, facing Loki: "AGAIN Loki? That's the third time this DAY! I KNEW I should have left you today..." The Fae would start mumbling in some language LOOOOOONG forgotten. The Female Spiral would walk up to Annelyse, looking her in the eye, saying: "I'm so very extremley sorry, please, forgive my...idiotic things I'm forced to call...brothers. They do NOT get along...I'm Hela, of the Arcane Flight. If there's anything I can do to gai your forgivines, please...don't hesitate to ask. Also, the Purple Fae is my mom, Renae." Hela would say that last line as Renae started Smacking Loki. Thor, the bright one, would go to the front, not on the rock, though. He'd say, with a loud, booming voice, "I'm sorry for my brothers disturbance, every dragon! He's very tempermental, never has any fun. Anyways, please, continue on!
(I plan on having 3 future dragons following a Thorki themed, so....stay CHILL)

A VERY brightly-colored guardian male, next to a Black'n'Green Wildclaw would be fighting, the male saying, "Thor! Stop messing with my horns! You KNOW I hate wen you put those Bright...happy...colorfull lights on 'em at Christmas!" *slice slice* The yellow one, everybody assuming is Thor, was sliced at the neck...AGAIN. A Black female Spiral with green acents says, "Mom! Loki sliced Thor again!!" A purple Fae with Blue Smirch would go to the group, facing Loki: "AGAIN Loki? That's the third time this DAY! I KNEW I should have left you today..." The Fae would start mumbling in some language LOOOOOONG forgotten. The Female Spiral would walk up to Annelyse, looking her in the eye, saying: "I'm so very extremley sorry, please, forgive my...idiotic things I'm forced to call...brothers. They do NOT get along...I'm Hela, of the Arcane Flight. If there's anything I can do to gai your forgivines, please...don't hesitate to ask. Also, the Purple Fae is my mom, Renae." Hela would say that last line as Renae started Smacking Loki. Thor, the bright one, would go to the front, not on the rock, though. He'd say, with a loud, booming voice, "I'm sorry for my brothers disturbance, every dragon! He's very tempermental, never has any fun. Anyways, please, continue on!
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3009772#post_3009772
A large icy guardian stands at the back of the crowd, next to a starry coatl. The coatl had a cat resting on his shoulder, and the guardian was decorated with birdskulls and icicles.
The coatl was listening to the ridgeback, but the guardian was looking out toward the others, watching their every move, and growling at anyone that got close.
It was quite a while before either said anything, but then the coatl said something to the guardian.
“I think that ridgeback is really nice! It’s so nice for them to let us just learn something from each other!”
“Pfft. Maybe we could just LEARN how to hunt. It is more useful to have a blade than a pen.”
“F-Frostbite! Be nice. The wars are over now, remember?”
“TELL THAT TO ALL THAT WERE SENT TO WAR AND DIDNT COME BACK.”
“Just be nice, alright.”
The guardian bared her large fangs and her pink eyes glowed from underneath the birdskull headdress, but then they died back down and she scowled.
“Fine, just if anyone comes here, don’t expect me to leave them go without a scratch.”
The coatl spread his wings and opened his mouth so he now looked like an angry cobra, about to strike.
“HURT ANYONE AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WONT HURT ANYTHING EVER AGAIN.”
The guardian shrunk down, intimidated by the once peaceful dragon. He was a lot smaller that she was, but obviously could be much more aggressive.
“F-fine.”
A large icy guardian stands at the back of the crowd, next to a starry coatl. The coatl had a cat resting on his shoulder, and the guardian was decorated with birdskulls and icicles.
The coatl was listening to the ridgeback, but the guardian was looking out toward the others, watching their every move, and growling at anyone that got close.
It was quite a while before either said anything, but then the coatl said something to the guardian.
“I think that ridgeback is really nice! It’s so nice for them to let us just learn something from each other!”
“Pfft. Maybe we could just LEARN how to hunt. It is more useful to have a blade than a pen.”
“F-Frostbite! Be nice. The wars are over now, remember?”
“TELL THAT TO ALL THAT WERE SENT TO WAR AND DIDNT COME BACK.”
“Just be nice, alright.”
The guardian bared her large fangs and her pink eyes glowed from underneath the birdskull headdress, but then they died back down and she scowled.
“Fine, just if anyone comes here, don’t expect me to leave them go without a scratch.”
The coatl spread his wings and opened his mouth so he now looked like an angry cobra, about to strike.
“HURT ANYONE AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WONT HURT ANYTHING EVER AGAIN.”
The guardian shrunk down, intimidated by the once peaceful dragon. He was a lot smaller that she was, but obviously could be much more aggressive.
“F-fine.”
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@ShadowFoxclaw

A small White and Green Fae zooms up to the coatl. "Hi! I like your cat!" She has a cat on her shoulder too. "My name is Leah! What's yours? Do you like cats more than dogs? What do you like doing? How is your life going right now?"
@ShadowFoxclaw

A small White and Green Fae zooms up to the coatl. "Hi! I like your cat!" She has a cat on her shoulder too. "My name is Leah! What's yours? Do you like cats more than dogs? What do you like doing? How is your life going right now?"
dmEpGuD.pngspjFg3y.pngFeel free to talk to me about broadway/starkid any time!
@Kittenz366
The coatl was startled by the sudden voice, but then turns to look at the fae.
“OH MY GOSH! HI! My name is Cane, this is Frostbite!”
The guardian bares her fangs and lies down.
“Sorry, she can be...... a bit scary. I think cats are the best companions! Yours is so cute too! What’s their name? My cats name is Calico! I guess I like riding the wind! Have you ever done that? Just spreading your wings and waiting for the wind to take you wherever it wants you to go? Like this!”
He spreads his wings and a large gust of wind somehow picks up Cane and he slams face first into a tree.
“W-well, maybe not like that....”
Frostbite looks toward Cane and starts snickering. Calico has jumped onto the ground and was looking at Cane too.
@Kittenz366
The coatl was startled by the sudden voice, but then turns to look at the fae.
“OH MY GOSH! HI! My name is Cane, this is Frostbite!”
The guardian bares her fangs and lies down.
“Sorry, she can be...... a bit scary. I think cats are the best companions! Yours is so cute too! What’s their name? My cats name is Calico! I guess I like riding the wind! Have you ever done that? Just spreading your wings and waiting for the wind to take you wherever it wants you to go? Like this!”
He spreads his wings and a large gust of wind somehow picks up Cane and he slams face first into a tree.
“W-well, maybe not like that....”
Frostbite looks toward Cane and starts snickering. Calico has jumped onto the ground and was looking at Cane too.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
1 2 ... 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 ... 2279 2280