Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... 2282 2283
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49162651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/491627/49162651_350.png[/img] [/url] The pink Guardian carefully landed on the ground, settling carefully and readjusting his mask. He moved toward the middle of camp, looking around and watching others move through it all, like a small bustling city.

49162651_350.png

The pink Guardian carefully landed on the ground, settling carefully and readjusting his mask. He moved toward the middle of camp, looking around and watching others move through it all, like a small bustling city.
w9bDUNq.png
4lcODb6.png
mlHpBMC.png
11efmKl.png
rix3ppo.png
5DjYECS.png
7osWSYn.png
Crux, Owner of the Arcane Lights Hatchery, lore clan.
SOuL3cu.gif
azule a blue imperial scanned the dragons below wanting to socialize but also very shy azule's presence would not go unoticed she was very clumsy after a few minutes she decided to communicate with others she wimpered flying down the breeze blew softly on her clean coat which she maintained "hi im azule" she said to a group of dragons kindly but they igored her vanishing in the crowd as she took a deep breath walking away with her head held low "ive made a fool of myself" she muttered to herself
azule a blue imperial scanned the dragons below wanting to socialize but also very shy azule's presence would not go unoticed she was very clumsy after a few minutes she decided to communicate with others she wimpered flying down the breeze blew softly on her clean coat which she maintained "hi im azule" she said to a group of dragons kindly but they igored her vanishing in the crowd as she took a deep breath walking away with her head held low "ive made a fool of myself" she muttered to herself
*fluently quotes vines*
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49834184] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498342/49834184_350.png[/img] [/url] Flutterbun sat on a tree branch and read peacefully. (Feel free to interact!!)

49834184_350.png

Flutterbun sat on a tree branch and read peacefully. (Feel free to interact!!)

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
@eefles [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48951786] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489518/48951786_350.png[/img] [/url] Tsahic was floating around the fields in search of food for the hatchligs she's taking care of. She has left hee friend Latoth,a Lithetail Assasin to protect them of any harm and predators that might be lurking in the Driftwood Dragg,hoping that her search wouldn't last long. As the Spiral turned her head around,she spotted a pearlcatcher in the distance and decided to say a friendly hello. She floated over calmly and smiled warmly then spoke in a tender tone of voice. "Hello there,I am wondering if you can point me to a nearby food sourse?"
@eefles

48951786_350.png

Tsahic was floating around the fields in search of food for the hatchligs she's taking care of.
She has left hee friend Latoth,a Lithetail Assasin to protect them of any harm and predators that might be lurking in the Driftwood Dragg,hoping that her search wouldn't last long.
As the Spiral turned her head around,she spotted a pearlcatcher in the distance and decided to say a friendly hello.
She floated over calmly and smiled warmly then spoke in a tender tone of voice.
"Hello there,I am wondering if you can point me to a nearby food sourse?"
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
@ShadowWyvern15
Flutterbun looked up from his book, and waved. "There are plentiful plants over there"-- he gestured to a grassy field --"and a bountiful hunting ground over there, along with lots of bugs"-- he then pointed at a bunch of hills teeming with living things --"and a glorious collection of fish in a lake over there." He then gestured at a big lake. "Have a good time looking for your food, and I wish you well!" he replied.
@ShadowWyvern15
Flutterbun looked up from his book, and waved. "There are plentiful plants over there"-- he gestured to a grassy field --"and a bountiful hunting ground over there, along with lots of bugs"-- he then pointed at a bunch of hills teeming with living things --"and a glorious collection of fish in a lake over there." He then gestured at a big lake. "Have a good time looking for your food, and I wish you well!" he replied.

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
"Thank you dear,hope you have a wonderful time!"The Spiral said with a smile and floated over to the pointed locations.
She hoped that the hatchlings aren't giving Latoth too much troubles back home.
And as if fate wanted to prove her wrong,not a minute later cheerful childish laughter and squawcking can be heard along with irritated yells.
Soon three faes shot past Tsahic while laughing,while an exhasperated and exhausted looking Lithetail Assasin was slithering after them.
"Atrax! Steelwing,Eyarn! Come back here young boys! If you don't get back this instant,deities you three are in huge trouble!"
The youngsters simply laughed again and stuck their tongues out at the beast then climbed on the tree and hid behind Flutterbun while grinning down at the Serthis gleefully.
28152.png
Latoth now stood under the tree,panting.
After a bit he straightened up and crossed his arms then gave an annoyed and disapproving glare at the hatchlings.
"Enough games.Get down right now,we're going back home.You hear?"
Collective laughter sounded from behind the Pearlcather as the three faes in question poked their heads from between Flutterbun's wings,looking at the Assasin challengingly.
Upon a closer look,two of them-Atrax and Eyarn-are roughly the size of coatl hatchlings while Steelwing was a normal size.
Both siblings' crests were raised high in amusment.
@eefles
"Thank you dear,hope you have a wonderful time!"The Spiral said with a smile and floated over to the pointed locations.
She hoped that the hatchlings aren't giving Latoth too much troubles back home.
And as if fate wanted to prove her wrong,not a minute later cheerful childish laughter and squawcking can be heard along with irritated yells.
Soon three faes shot past Tsahic while laughing,while an exhasperated and exhausted looking Lithetail Assasin was slithering after them.
"Atrax! Steelwing,Eyarn! Come back here young boys! If you don't get back this instant,deities you three are in huge trouble!"
The youngsters simply laughed again and stuck their tongues out at the beast then climbed on the tree and hid behind Flutterbun while grinning down at the Serthis gleefully.
28152.png
Latoth now stood under the tree,panting.
After a bit he straightened up and crossed his arms then gave an annoyed and disapproving glare at the hatchlings.
"Enough games.Get down right now,we're going back home.You hear?"
Collective laughter sounded from behind the Pearlcather as the three faes in question poked their heads from between Flutterbun's wings,looking at the Assasin challengingly.
Upon a closer look,two of them-Atrax and Eyarn-are roughly the size of coatl hatchlings while Steelwing was a normal size.
Both siblings' crests were raised high in amusment.
@eefles
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Flutterbun moved his wings out of the way of the hatchlings. "Would... would you mind?" he asked quietly, staring at them curiously. @ShadowWyvern15
Flutterbun moved his wings out of the way of the hatchlings. "Would... would you mind?" he asked quietly, staring at them curiously. @ShadowWyvern15

t

t
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
The three looked down at the Pearlcather with huge amused grins and tilted their heads to the side questioningly,waiting to hear what the adult has to say. Meanwhile their...guardian so to speak huffed and propped himself against the tree,his fuchsia eyes closed. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50153221] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/501533/50153221_350.png[/img] [/url] Eyarn,the younger sibling curiously turned his gaze to the book Flutterbun was reading and let out a loud "oooh!" before pushing the book out of the adult's hands and slid it all the way to the end of the branch then snatched it and hung himself upside down like a monkey. "Read!"The brave hatchling exclaimed excitedly while practically shoving the book in the Assassin's face,grinning. Latoth scoffed at the fae annoyed,grabbed the book and held it out for the Pearlcather to take then wrapped his tail around the young dragon tightly. He used his free hand to unwrap Eyarn's tail from the branch,grinning in triumph when the fae huffed in protest while wriggling in his grasp. "How about you start behaving properly,hm?"His tone changed from snarky and sarcastic to polite and apologetic as he turned to Flutterbun. "I am so sorry for their troublesome acting."He seemed embarrassed as he talked,his gaze flicked at the other hatchlings for a brief moment before turning back to the Pearlcather. Atrax grimaced in distaste while Steelwing shrunk into himself. @eefles
The three looked down at the Pearlcather with huge amused grins and tilted their heads to the side questioningly,waiting to hear what the adult has to say.
Meanwhile their...guardian so to speak huffed and propped himself against the tree,his fuchsia eyes closed.

50153221_350.png

Eyarn,the younger sibling curiously turned his gaze to the book Flutterbun was reading and let out a loud "oooh!" before pushing the book out of the adult's hands and slid it all the way to the end of the branch then snatched it and hung himself upside down like a monkey.
"Read!"The brave hatchling exclaimed excitedly while practically shoving the book in the Assassin's face,grinning.
Latoth scoffed at the fae annoyed,grabbed the book and held it out for the Pearlcather to take then wrapped his tail around the young dragon tightly.
He used his free hand to unwrap Eyarn's tail from the branch,grinning in triumph when the fae huffed in protest while wriggling in his grasp.
"How about you start behaving properly,hm?"His tone changed from snarky and sarcastic to polite and apologetic as he turned to Flutterbun.
"I am so sorry for their troublesome acting."He seemed embarrassed as he talked,his gaze flicked at the other hatchlings for a brief moment before turning back to the Pearlcather.
Atrax grimaced in distaste while Steelwing shrunk into himself.
@eefles
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
A small Fae dragon seemed to just land herself in here. She was examining the area. Despite what seemed to be an outfit designed for a dragon that would be a master of stealth, or something along the lines of that at least, she seemed slightly aloof. What didn't help her try and assert herself as confident was how horrifically it contrasted her yellow and charcoal colour scheme she had. Regardless, she seemed to be trying her best to get a clear idea on what was going on, and that sure was failing her now.

((OOC: How do you get the image of your dragon up because I have no idea I am so sorry;;))
A small Fae dragon seemed to just land herself in here. She was examining the area. Despite what seemed to be an outfit designed for a dragon that would be a master of stealth, or something along the lines of that at least, she seemed slightly aloof. What didn't help her try and assert herself as confident was how horrifically it contrasted her yellow and charcoal colour scheme she had. Regardless, she seemed to be trying her best to get a clear idea on what was going on, and that sure was failing her now.

((OOC: How do you get the image of your dragon up because I have no idea I am so sorry;;))
qwq
@NotChoco
(Below the energy bar on your dragons page, there will be a button that says 'Generate Code', click that. There will be two codes that will pop up, copy the BBcode, and paste it in your comment.)
@NotChoco
(Below the energy bar on your dragons page, there will be a button that says 'Generate Code', click that. There will be two codes that will pop up, copy the BBcode, and paste it in your comment.)
6430ce37aca1afaa4b65938233476686.gif
1 2 ... 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 ... 2282 2283