Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 ... 2279 2280
Spark yawned.
"Well, i'm gonna go take a nap."
She strolled off into the shade of a tree.
Spark yawned.
"Well, i'm gonna go take a nap."
She strolled off into the shade of a tree.
aesq82D.gif mlHpBMC.png
tRvB8Xn.png
sH7lY9t.gif

hatchery!

Trading from food item to elemental sprite-click to trade!
(Le casually re-postin' cause I kinda left and now wanna RP.) Avialle begrudgingly walked down the path with her eyes narrowed at all dragons in the field. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/622.png[/img] She jumped startled when her friend,Kavas wooshed past her with a loud whistle. The Serthis slithered trough the field like a lightning,her eyes scanning around excitedly. [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/419.png[/img] Kavas let out yet another loud whistle and skidded to halt,she looked back at the gumbling Harpy behind her and waved her hands in the air,yelling as loud as possible. "Come on Avialle! We can't be cooped up in the clan when Anüng and Rars get to waltz around!" The Serthis waited for her friend to catch up while bouncing and twisting around,her tail swishing and wagging. She saw a dark Imperial and decided to come say hello. Despite the signs her friend was makings,she yelled at the top of her lungs a 'Hey mind if we come over to say hello?' and waved excitedly at the dragon.
(Le casually re-postin' cause I kinda left and now wanna RP.)
Avialle begrudgingly walked down the path with her eyes narrowed at all dragons in the field.
622.png
She jumped startled when her friend,Kavas wooshed past her with a loud whistle.
The Serthis slithered trough the field like a lightning,her eyes scanning around excitedly.
419.png
Kavas let out yet another loud whistle and skidded to halt,she looked back at the gumbling Harpy behind her and waved her hands in the air,yelling as loud as possible.
"Come on Avialle! We can't be cooped up in the clan when Anüng and Rars get to waltz around!"
The Serthis waited for her friend to catch up while bouncing and twisting around,her tail swishing and wagging.
She saw a dark Imperial and decided to come say hello.
Despite the signs her friend was makings,she yelled at the top of her lungs a 'Hey mind if we come over to say hello?' and waved excitedly at the dragon.
1623183848670.png Clan Tainted shadows
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
"Don't forget to smile from time to time."
1617910529009-1.png Always interested in RPing!
Bio codes! (Free)
Hidden quickly hid away from the two Beastclan members, and it was somewhat easy to see her wiggling into a hiding spot...at least for those two. She was frightened that actual beast clanners could come and talk to the dragons; but she wasn’t as socially open to beastclan members from how they used to treat her when they were able to get their greedy claws on her.
Hidden quickly hid away from the two Beastclan members, and it was somewhat easy to see her wiggling into a hiding spot...at least for those two. She was frightened that actual beast clanners could come and talk to the dragons; but she wasn’t as socially open to beastclan members from how they used to treat her when they were able to get their greedy claws on her.
Glim the harpy watched the two walking by, with Elvie the tundra by her side "what an interesting place" she murmured
Glim the harpy watched the two walking by, with Elvie the tundra by her side "what an interesting place" she murmured
hrrr!
Avialle scowled,raising a brow at the little hatchling she wanted to serve just mere minutes ago back when she had first seen them.
She didn't really comment,just snorted quietly while watching the little Skydancer try to hide.
The harpy rolled her eyes at Spark under her mask.

Kavas on the other hand dropped her happy-go-lucky attitude and looked at the young dragon with confusion and concern.
She carefully approached Spark,her body language clearly saying "I'm a friend'.
The Serthis stood at the edge of the hiding place and spoke up to Spark,her voice oddly gentle,soft and soothing,tough there was also a good hint of worry in it as well.
"Hey there,are you alright lil one?" Her friend grunted and spoke up,now standing just a meter away.
"The dragon is scared of us,Kavas,how do you think they are 'alright'?"
"Well it's good to ask them and see what they think."Hissed Kavas,glaring at the harpy who rolled her eyes again and said nothing.
The Serthis shot her comrade one last pointed look,before turning to look at the hatchling again.
"Don't be afraid,we mean no harm,right Avs?"Avialle simply grunted again and muttered a sour 'sure,whatever',earning herself a smack on the back by her now annoyed friend,who was glaring at her again.
"Be nice for once,will you?"She hissed quietly so that only the harpy would hear.
Kavas sighed and shook her head at her friend in disapproval then turned to speak to Spark,voice changing to gentle and soothing again.
"Excuse Avs for being such a prat here,we really mean no harm to you.We just wanna be pals,so...can you come out please? My name is Kavas by the way."
Avialle scowled,raising a brow at the little hatchling she wanted to serve just mere minutes ago back when she had first seen them.
She didn't really comment,just snorted quietly while watching the little Skydancer try to hide.
The harpy rolled her eyes at Spark under her mask.

Kavas on the other hand dropped her happy-go-lucky attitude and looked at the young dragon with confusion and concern.
She carefully approached Spark,her body language clearly saying "I'm a friend'.
The Serthis stood at the edge of the hiding place and spoke up to Spark,her voice oddly gentle,soft and soothing,tough there was also a good hint of worry in it as well.
"Hey there,are you alright lil one?" Her friend grunted and spoke up,now standing just a meter away.
"The dragon is scared of us,Kavas,how do you think they are 'alright'?"
"Well it's good to ask them and see what they think."Hissed Kavas,glaring at the harpy who rolled her eyes again and said nothing.
The Serthis shot her comrade one last pointed look,before turning to look at the hatchling again.
"Don't be afraid,we mean no harm,right Avs?"Avialle simply grunted again and muttered a sour 'sure,whatever',earning herself a smack on the back by her now annoyed friend,who was glaring at her again.
"Be nice for once,will you?"She hissed quietly so that only the harpy would hear.
Kavas sighed and shook her head at her friend in disapproval then turned to speak to Spark,voice changing to gentle and soothing again.
"Excuse Avs for being such a prat here,we really mean no harm to you.We just wanna be pals,so...can you come out please? My name is Kavas by the way."
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
Hidden looked up at the two, or rather, smelled them; as her eyes were white as snow. She winced a little before cautiously walking out of her hiding spot. She was quite skinny, and covered in claw marks and bite marks. She crouched there for a minute before speaking in the softest tone a dragon would make "Could...I trust you?" she murmured.
Hidden looked up at the two, or rather, smelled them; as her eyes were white as snow. She winced a little before cautiously walking out of her hiding spot. She was quite skinny, and covered in claw marks and bite marks. She crouched there for a minute before speaking in the softest tone a dragon would make "Could...I trust you?" she murmured.
The Carmine Serthis smiled softly,even though she quickly realized that the hatchling was blind-still that didn't wipe out her grin.
"Yes,tough it's a bit of different story if you want to."Kavas flinched when she saw the damage,her expression changing into one of sympathy.
Even Avialle winced slightly,finally dropping her grumpy and irritated facade,revealing a worried harpy that was just as afraid and wary of dragons as Hidden is of Beastclans.
She didn't really say much,just looked at the hatchling with sympathy,she knew for a fact just how merciless,cruel and vicious both sides of the war can get for she had taken a hit on accident during training-not to mention how bad were the very few dragons that oftentimes came to either sabotage the training or hunt down some members just for the thrill of it.It is what caused her to develop a grudge against Dragonkind in the first place.
The two beasts backed up so that Hidden had more space to move and not be cornered like some kind of animal.
((Geez why do I keep mistaking Hidden for Spark? sorry,I meant Hidden woops!))
The Carmine Serthis smiled softly,even though she quickly realized that the hatchling was blind-still that didn't wipe out her grin.
"Yes,tough it's a bit of different story if you want to."Kavas flinched when she saw the damage,her expression changing into one of sympathy.
Even Avialle winced slightly,finally dropping her grumpy and irritated facade,revealing a worried harpy that was just as afraid and wary of dragons as Hidden is of Beastclans.
She didn't really say much,just looked at the hatchling with sympathy,she knew for a fact just how merciless,cruel and vicious both sides of the war can get for she had taken a hit on accident during training-not to mention how bad were the very few dragons that oftentimes came to either sabotage the training or hunt down some members just for the thrill of it.It is what caused her to develop a grudge against Dragonkind in the first place.
The two beasts backed up so that Hidden had more space to move and not be cornered like some kind of animal.
((Geez why do I keep mistaking Hidden for Spark? sorry,I meant Hidden woops!))
——————————
Lore clan
+9H FR
Bio codes! (Free)
"N-no no...It's just...oh n-nevermind.." she sighed. Hidden sniffed the Serthis' and Harpy's hands & wings. She smelled no threats on them. Hidden somewhat smiled and hugged the Serthis, giving off a gentle purr along with it.

(HHHH OH GOD HIDDEN IS TOO PURELY CUTE T-T)
"N-no no...It's just...oh n-nevermind.." she sighed. Hidden sniffed the Serthis' and Harpy's hands & wings. She smelled no threats on them. Hidden somewhat smiled and hugged the Serthis, giving off a gentle purr along with it.

(HHHH OH GOD HIDDEN IS TOO PURELY CUTE T-T)
Ok, I'm just gonna post ref. sheet here, also, is anyone on? Name: [b] Empusa [/b] Gender: [b] Female [/b] Residence: [b] Silent Swamp [/b] Personality: [b] She's insane, not like the murderous insane, but the kind of dragon who stuffs poisonous snakes in your pillow and then thinks its ok. She's inhospitable and prefers not to talk with strangers. When anyone enters her residence, she hunts them down and kicks them out. She hates Mirror dragons. [/b] Abilities / Other: [b] She's like a crocodile and a snake. (BTW she's a Bogsneak). Empusa uses her tongue to scent, and has a second eyelid so she can see underwater. Her bulb helps attract fish in an underwater cave she hunts in. Empusa only went to the gathering (?) to spread the rumor about the 'Silent Swamp'. [b] Normal Outfit:[/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=45783539&skin=0&apparel=2985,817&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b] Hunting Outfit [/b] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=45783539&skin=0&apparel=2984,2985,2987,2986,2988,817&xt=dressing.png[/img] [b] With Accent [/b] [img] http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/457836/45783539_350.png [/img]
Ok, I'm just gonna post ref. sheet here, also, is anyone on?

Name: Empusa
Residence: Silent Swamp
Personality: She's insane, not like the murderous insane, but the kind of dragon who stuffs poisonous snakes in your pillow and then thinks its ok. She's inhospitable and prefers not to talk with strangers. When anyone enters her residence, she hunts them down and kicks them out. She hates Mirror dragons.
Abilities / Other: She's like a crocodile and a snake. (BTW she's a Bogsneak). Empusa uses her tongue to scent, and has a second eyelid so she can see underwater. Her bulb helps attract fish in an underwater cave she hunts in. Empusa only went to the gathering (?) to spread the rumor about the 'Silent Swamp'.

Normal Outfit:
dragon?did=45783539&skin=0&apparel=2985,817&xt=dressing.png

Hunting Outfit

dragon?did=45783539&skin=0&apparel=2984,2985,2987,2986,2988,817&xt=dressing.png

With Accent

45783539_350.png

hi
I’m on))

Waiting for me partner’s reply))
I’m on))

Waiting for me partner’s reply))
1 2 ... 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 ... 2279 2280