Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the lost arcane [ 1x1 search ]
[indent]Howdy-howdy! I'm gonna make this fairly quick, as I'm only looking for one partner! Here's all my [url=https://toyhou.se/3132246.roleplay-info]roleplay info[/url], plus a [url=https://sta.sh/02dkdkmaqux8]writing sample[/url]~ As a quick note, I'm an online college student, so depending on how heavy my coursework is each week/month, I might not be able to respond every day, or even every other day. [indent][u]I'm subbed, btw![/u][/indent] Like I said above, I'm only looking for a single partner, so I might be a smidge picky- Don't let that scare you off, though! I'm more than open to just brainstorming, even if it doesn't evolve into a full blown rp [emoji=gaoler happy size=1][/indent] I have this idea for a modern/urban fantasy setting, that plunged into an apocalypse after some kind of higher power stole the world's magic. Doing so drained the very life from everything magical, leaving the world as a dying husk. But... [url=https://sta.sh/01sduu9n93uq]there is still hope[/url]. When a mysterious canine drifts into the city, he gifts a number of willing strays with elemental magic, so they can journey to find something called "The lost Arcane." He never gets to specify what it is, before he dies. The beginning of this would take place in Los Angelis, and would star a cast of stray cats and dogs. Humans/fantasy races would be useable for this plot/idea, but I'd personally prefer to use feral characters! If this plot idea grabs your attention, just comment, or shoot me a PM!
Howdy-howdy! I'm gonna make this fairly quick, as I'm only looking for one partner! Here's all my roleplay info, plus a writing sample~
As a quick note, I'm an online college student, so depending on how heavy my coursework is each week/month, I might not be able to respond every day, or even every other day.
I'm subbed, btw!
Like I said above, I'm only looking for a single partner, so I might be a smidge picky- Don't let that scare you off, though! I'm more than open to just brainstorming, even if it doesn't evolve into a full blown rp

I have this idea for a modern/urban fantasy setting, that plunged into an apocalypse after some kind of higher power stole the world's magic. Doing so drained the very life from everything magical, leaving the world as a dying husk.
But... there is still hope.
When a mysterious canine drifts into the city, he gifts a number of willing strays with elemental magic, so they can journey to find something called "The lost Arcane." He never gets to specify what it is, before he dies.

The beginning of this would take place in Los Angelis, and would star a cast of stray cats and dogs. Humans/fantasy races would be useable for this plot/idea, but I'd personally prefer to use feral characters!

If this plot idea grabs your attention, just comment, or shoot me a PM!
tumblr_inline_p157m551951tc3swm_540.png Achilles / Steven
. He / Thae / They / It » 1999
. Writer » Artist » Roleplayer
. FR +3 » Offline Weekends
d7a3cb0282df8d26e64689d7b0448262176660d8.png
*falls in* oh hi I saw apocalypse and have a feral anthro character I've been wanting to development on and I'm available here and there so should be able to respond 2 times or more a day
*falls in* oh hi I saw apocalypse and have a feral anthro character I've been wanting to development on and I'm available here and there so should be able to respond 2 times or more a day
Wx0EgSk.png
@Jackandsally
aH howdy! My laptop is currently without a charger, and I'm on low battery, so I won't be able to do much brainstorming/talking until Sunday or so :'D
Regardless, I'm glad you're interested! You can shoot me a PM with that character's info, or write something about 'em here in the thread, if you'd like.
@Jackandsally
aH howdy! My laptop is currently without a charger, and I'm on low battery, so I won't be able to do much brainstorming/talking until Sunday or so :'D
Regardless, I'm glad you're interested! You can shoot me a PM with that character's info, or write something about 'em here in the thread, if you'd like.
boop~
boop~