Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Royal Fraud's Fall [OOC]
1 2 3
[center][size=2]Hello! After a long hiatus, I am back. I am in the mood to do some writing on this neglected user, and I need to take my mind off things. I am only looking for [b]two or so partners.[/b] All I ask is that you reply with at least a little bit of detail and more than a couple sentences, and can [b][i]remain active for as long as you can.[/i][/b] I reply in [b]third person,[/b] and with [b]grammar as proper as I can make it.[/b][/size] ------------------------------- [size=2][b]So, here's I have in mind.[/b] -- I want to do a dragon role play involving our dragons. I'd prefer if we did only one or two dragons each. -- The plot is still a work in progress, but I would like to build upon it with the small group. -- As for what I have to work with, I have a plot involving a rebellious trio of dragons (or whatever amount there ends up being) rising up against a tyrannical dragon clan leader, facing many trials and tribulations along the way. Their first goal is to escape the clan first and figure out their next move. Maybe they figure out that he has a secret to hide from all the dragons he's leading that could be a key component. If you are interested in playing the king, let me know! -- I am very interested in having romance between dragons along the journey. -- The lore of the site is something I will try to stick to as best I can, but I'm also not super knowledgeable of the lore and honestly not too keen on following the canon if it makes things more difficult. -- [b]This whole plot is subject to change, and can be altered to everyone's liking.[/b][/size] ---------------------------------- [size=2][b]Here are my characters![/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41955916] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/419560/41955916_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Zephyr, a hyper, optimistic, yet cautious spiral female. Her background has humble roots, most of her family consisting of low ranking dragons with a nearly non-existent history of importance. She might not be the most smart when it comes to social cues or general knowledge. However, she is very knowledgeable in smithing and craftsmanship. She's a master armor and engineer repairman, at the very least. Even the thickness of a piece of metal she can feel blinded and guess accurately. Her trained eye for mechanics and metal has made her a valuable asset for repairing armor of her fellow rebels. Zephyr has also come on this journey prepared well. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55621665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/556217/55621665_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Kai, a professional bounty hunter and assassin to deal with the leader's.. dirty business. He's the best of his class, being the most reliable and threatening hunter he has in his arsenal. He's not particularly intelligent, but he is very persistent and resilient. He's had more wounds than he can count that he toughed out without proper care. His senses and brute force are his best friend, and he often uses his breed size as an advantage.[/size][/center]
Hello! After a long hiatus, I am back. I am in the mood to do some writing on this neglected user, and I need to take my mind off things. I am only looking for two or so partners. All I ask is that you reply with at least a little bit of detail and more than a couple sentences, and can remain active for as long as you can. I reply in third person, and with grammar as proper as I can make it.
So, here's I have in mind.

-- I want to do a dragon role play involving our dragons. I'd prefer if we did only one or two dragons each.

-- The plot is still a work in progress, but I would like to build upon it with the small group.

-- As for what I have to work with, I have a plot involving a rebellious trio of dragons (or whatever amount there ends up being) rising up against a tyrannical dragon clan leader, facing many trials and tribulations along the way. Their first goal is to escape the clan first and figure out their next move. Maybe they figure out that he has a secret to hide from all the dragons he's leading that could be a key component. If you are interested in playing the king, let me know!

-- I am very interested in having romance between dragons along the journey.

-- The lore of the site is something I will try to stick to as best I can, but I'm also not super knowledgeable of the lore and honestly not too keen on following the canon if it makes things more difficult.

-- This whole plot is subject to change, and can be altered to everyone's liking.

Here are my characters!

41955916_350.png

This is Zephyr, a hyper, optimistic, yet cautious spiral female. Her background has humble roots, most of her family consisting of low ranking dragons with a nearly non-existent history of importance. She might not be the most smart when it comes to social cues or general knowledge. However, she is very knowledgeable in smithing and craftsmanship. She's a master armor and engineer repairman, at the very least. Even the thickness of a piece of metal she can feel blinded and guess accurately. Her trained eye for mechanics and metal has made her a valuable asset for repairing armor of her fellow rebels. Zephyr has also come on this journey prepared well.

55621665_350.png

This is Kai, a professional bounty hunter and assassin to deal with the leader's.. dirty business. He's the best of his class, being the most reliable and threatening hunter he has in his arsenal. He's not particularly intelligent, but he is very persistent and resilient. He's had more wounds than he can count that he toughed out without proper care. His senses and brute force are his best friend, and he often uses his breed size as an advantage.
@SugaryDragon
Hello! I'm very interested in this but I dunno if I'll be welcomed. I have only ever done one other dragon roleplay so I won't be very good. If your ok with that I would absolutely love to join!
@SugaryDragon
Hello! I'm very interested in this but I dunno if I'll be welcomed. I have only ever done one other dragon roleplay so I won't be very good. If your ok with that I would absolutely love to join!
@Mystic9187

You're totally welcomed here! When I said "up to two," I meant one or two dragons. If you want to play just one, that's ok.
@Mystic9187

You're totally welcomed here! When I said "up to two," I meant one or two dragons. If you want to play just one, that's ok.
@SugaryDragon I love this plot, could I perhaps join in?
@SugaryDragon I love this plot, could I perhaps join in?
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@SugaryDragon
Yays! I've done other roleplays with multiple characters before but their not really my strong suit but if your willing to put up with a couple of terrible replies to begin with I can totally do two dragons
@SugaryDragon
Yays! I've done other roleplays with multiple characters before but their not really my strong suit but if your willing to put up with a couple of terrible replies to begin with I can totally do two dragons
@FairlyGoner @Mystic9187

Sure! If I may ask, what dragons are you guys planning on using?

@FairlyGoner @Mystic9187

Sure! If I may ask, what dragons are you guys planning on using?

Probably Starchild [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17834725] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/178348/17834725_350.png[/img] [/url] And Neofelis [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55827002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558271/55827002_350.png[/img] [/url] I don't really have lore for them like yours but I'm good at coming up with something on the spot
Probably Starchild

17834725_350.png

And Neofelis

55827002_350.png

I don't really have lore for them like yours but I'm good at coming up with something on the spot
@SugaryDragon I'm subbed so no one needs to tag me anymore:) Also, I wanted to make sure I could join in before posting my dragons. I have two I would like to use! [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=50308555] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/503086/50308555_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Nari. She's still fairly young. She tends to be very serious and analytic.. As an orphan, unwanted from her previous parents, she has a bitter heart and is never sympathetic when it comes to other dragons talking about their families. She has many walls up and doesn't like to get close to other dragons. It would take someone particularly special to pierce her safety net. She works well with goals and not so much with spontaneity. She's best at killing although she's never had to. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49308067] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/493081/49308067_350.png[/img] [/url] This is Lily. Lily is a keeper of animals, typically reptiles, and is careful to make sure that every creature is safe and cared for. When threatened, her snakes are put on edge and are ready to protect her from harm. Outside of reptiles, she specializes in plant-keeping and keeps a gorgeous garden in her backyard. She's soft on the outside, but on the inside she's ready to defend herself in any way that she needs to. In a group, she's typically the voice of reason.[/center]
@SugaryDragon I'm subbed so no one needs to tag me anymore:) Also, I wanted to make sure I could join in before posting my dragons. I have two I would like to use!

50308555_350.png

This is Nari. She's still fairly young. She tends to be very serious and analytic.. As an orphan, unwanted from her previous parents, she has a bitter heart and is never sympathetic when it comes to other dragons talking about their families. She has many walls up and doesn't like to get close to other dragons. It would take someone particularly special to pierce her safety net. She works well with goals and not so much with spontaneity. She's best at killing although she's never had to.

49308067_350.png

This is Lily. Lily is a keeper of animals, typically reptiles, and is careful to make sure that every creature is safe and cared for. When threatened, her snakes are put on edge and are ready to protect her from harm. Outside of reptiles, she specializes in plant-keeping and keeps a gorgeous garden in her backyard. She's soft on the outside, but on the inside she's ready to defend herself in any way that she needs to. In a group, she's typically the voice of reason.
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
Oh nice! So, how's the plot for you?

I'm still trying to build upon it, so opinions are welcome. Any specific roles you'd like your dragons to play?
Oh nice! So, how's the plot for you?

I'm still trying to build upon it, so opinions are welcome. Any specific roles you'd like your dragons to play?
I know for Nari she's kind of bitter and "heartless" (but gushy on the inside) so she would be good in any kind of battle aspect of the story. Lily on the other hand would be a good part of decision making so she can make sure people are thinking clearly since she's a little bit more anxious about things.

As far as the plot goes, what could the king be hiding? If he is hiding something (which is means to overthrow the throne), perhaps the dragons could find clues to his secret before leaving? The would need a solid reason for taking him down before actually leaving the clan. I guess the only trouble is figuring out which dragons start the stories and which characters they meet along the way (ex. Nari starts and meets lily later in the forest as they're planning, etc etc). How do the original dragons meet each other? What are they doing that grants reason for them to be talking about the king? Who mentions it first?

I think once we get the start down and planned out (excluding dialogue), it'll be easy for us to improv from there!
I know for Nari she's kind of bitter and "heartless" (but gushy on the inside) so she would be good in any kind of battle aspect of the story. Lily on the other hand would be a good part of decision making so she can make sure people are thinking clearly since she's a little bit more anxious about things.

As far as the plot goes, what could the king be hiding? If he is hiding something (which is means to overthrow the throne), perhaps the dragons could find clues to his secret before leaving? The would need a solid reason for taking him down before actually leaving the clan. I guess the only trouble is figuring out which dragons start the stories and which characters they meet along the way (ex. Nari starts and meets lily later in the forest as they're planning, etc etc). How do the original dragons meet each other? What are they doing that grants reason for them to be talking about the king? Who mentions it first?

I think once we get the start down and planned out (excluding dialogue), it'll be easy for us to improv from there!
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
1 2 3