Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~Always Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144
WALL! haha
That looks good Moon!
WALL! haha
That looks good Moon!
I am a artist / roleplayer / gamer / and an insane idiot
[b]Name[/b]: Maul [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Age[/b]: 6 years [b]Tribe[/b]: Ice/Rain [b]Abilities[/b]: Ice Breath, no venom in left fang. Weak venom, can color change scales but a streak of light blue scales will never change. [b]Description[/b]: Maul is a soft RainWing and IceWing hybrid. She has dull scales and blood red eyes. Her wings are iridescent, like the inside of a conch shell, with a lighter underbelly and darker dorsal region. Maul has wine-red and pewter scales with spiral markings. She has steel-plated markhor horns. Maul is bi and ambidextrous. She hates her own species and is often sad when she is not using her emotion to fight. [b]Backstory / Personality[/b]: Does whatever she can to get what she wants, can be vicious, very resourceful. She was thrown in the Sandwing territory at birth, believed to be a disgrace and mistake. Maul doesn’t trust many dragons, and has trouble building relationships. She only wants to live freely and get revenge on Carmine. [b]Image[/b]: [img]https://i.imgur.com/VRd4oZl.png[/img]
Name: Maul
Tribe: Ice/Rain
Abilities: Ice Breath, no venom in left fang. Weak venom, can color change scales but a streak of light blue scales will never change.
Description: Maul is a soft RainWing and IceWing hybrid. She has dull scales and blood red eyes. Her wings are iridescent, like the inside of a conch shell, with a lighter underbelly and darker dorsal region. Maul has wine-red and pewter scales with spiral markings. She has steel-plated markhor horns. Maul is bi and ambidextrous. She hates her own species and is often sad when she is not using her emotion to fight.
Backstory / Personality: Does whatever she can to get what she wants, can be vicious, very resourceful.
She was thrown in the Sandwing territory at birth, believed to be a disgrace and mistake. Maul doesn’t trust many dragons, and has trouble building relationships. She only wants to live freely and get revenge on Carmine.
Image: VRd4oZl.png
farewell.
it was a fun ride...mostly.
@Iaolii
Hello! Okie dokie!
@Iaolii
Hello! Okie dokie!
_____________Serpentine_____________ Age ??? Gender Female Tribe Night? Abilities Rare visions of the future ??????????????????????? Looks Almost black but with hints of green, her underwing stars are mainly a faint light gray [img]http://i.pinimg.com/originals/77/04/53/77045335acdcd468014ed62f16032266.png[/img] Description Mysterious, unknown,??? Personality Seems Quiet, protective, kind Hint to plot line
_____________Serpentine_____________

Tribe
Night?

Abilities
Rare visions of the future
???????????????????????

Looks
Almost black but with hints of green, her underwing stars are mainly a faint light gray
77045335acdcd468014ed62f16032266.png

Description
Mysterious, unknown,???

Personality
Seems Quiet, protective, kind

Hint to plot line
@Witheredwyvern06

Changing my character! Sorry i couldn't contact you sooner, couldn't get on yesterday or most of the day before

edit: Changed
@Witheredwyvern06

Changing my character! Sorry i couldn't contact you sooner, couldn't get on yesterday or most of the day before

edit: Changed
I was wondering if i could join ;?;
Name:Dusk
Tribe:Sea/Night
Stats: Really bad fighter
Foresight
Swims wonderfully
Always likes to have someone nearby
Short
Description
A black dragon with a slight tint of blue. Has lime green eyes and is smaller they you are. Dusk is lesbian. Under her wings instead of the stary black it is a deep shade of blue with a few stars. On her underbelly she has a few of the glow in the dark stripes that only glow when she's mad or extremely happy. She has seawing webs runinng down her back and a few gills on her neck.
Personality/Backstory
She is a calm dragon that likes defending the underdog. She assesses problems before she gets herself into them and all in all is kind of wise. She will not mind if you come up to her exept, if she's reading. Dusk was hidden at birth close to the dimond spray delta, where once a week her father or mother would come give her survival lessons, after a while though her parents never came forcing her to live on her own.
@Witheredwyvren06
I was wondering if i could join ;?;
Name:Dusk
Tribe:Sea/Night
Stats: Really bad fighter
Foresight
Swims wonderfully
Always likes to have someone nearby
Short
Description
A black dragon with a slight tint of blue. Has lime green eyes and is smaller they you are. Dusk is lesbian. Under her wings instead of the stary black it is a deep shade of blue with a few stars. On her underbelly she has a few of the glow in the dark stripes that only glow when she's mad or extremely happy. She has seawing webs runinng down her back and a few gills on her neck.
Personality/Backstory
She is a calm dragon that likes defending the underdog. She assesses problems before she gets herself into them and all in all is kind of wise. She will not mind if you come up to her exept, if she's reading. Dusk was hidden at birth close to the dimond spray delta, where once a week her father or mother would come give her survival lessons, after a while though her parents never came forcing her to live on her own.
@Witheredwyvren06
Wow I see some awesome characters now! And withered I really want to know if this would be enough people to start because otherwise it might be a lot of pressure for you. I don’t want you to be overwhelmed you know. But if we do start today. And here are the options

I don’t mind letting people start first and then me mainly because of school (and the fact that I will be busy for a project that I am suddenly behind in). But since it is Wednesday, I have more availability than any other week days so I might as well reply sooner than usual.

Or we can start tomorrow because of the Columbus holiday thing (sorry I don’t celebrate it, but I would like it if that holiday had a name change XD). But I will be very active and talk here almost all day until Tuesday starts.

Got any plans Withered?
Wow I see some awesome characters now! And withered I really want to know if this would be enough people to start because otherwise it might be a lot of pressure for you. I don’t want you to be overwhelmed you know. But if we do start today. And here are the options

I don’t mind letting people start first and then me mainly because of school (and the fact that I will be busy for a project that I am suddenly behind in). But since it is Wednesday, I have more availability than any other week days so I might as well reply sooner than usual.

Or we can start tomorrow because of the Columbus holiday thing (sorry I don’t celebrate it, but I would like it if that holiday had a name change XD). But I will be very active and talk here almost all day until Tuesday starts.

Got any plans Withered?
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
@UnknownEchoes
Ok!

@ThePotatoShiba
Welcome!

@RadioactiveBlitz
Yeah there is a LOT of peeps lol
I’m planing on starting it tomorrow!
Since we have like, idk 10 people? Haha

Edit: 9 people
@UnknownEchoes
Ok!

@ThePotatoShiba
Welcome!

@RadioactiveBlitz
Yeah there is a LOT of peeps lol
I’m planing on starting it tomorrow!
Since we have like, idk 10 people? Haha

Edit: 9 people
hey guys I might want to draw/photoshop my OC, anyone have any ideas on what I can do?
hey guys I might want to draw/photoshop my OC, anyone have any ideas on what I can do?
Ok thanks Withered

@ThePotatoShiba, you can just simply draw, color with whatever tools you have and take a picture of that dragon in This website . I don’t know how it goes for a computer though.

Edit: Not sure if your subbed.

Also should I have my pure and royal blood Seawing into this roleplay?
Ok thanks Withered

@ThePotatoShiba, you can just simply draw, color with whatever tools you have and take a picture of that dragon in This website . I don’t know how it goes for a computer though.

Edit: Not sure if your subbed.

Also should I have my pure and royal blood Seawing into this roleplay?
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144