Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Wing of fire-Hybrids Jail ~Always Open
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144
Thanks for the welcome :D

Im sorry to hear about your cat though D:
Thanks for the welcome :D

Im sorry to hear about your cat though D:
oh im sorry about that :( i know how it feels! if you need anyone to talk to im here! I'm fine! surprisingly really good :D
oh im sorry about that :( i know how it feels! if you need anyone to talk to im here! I'm fine! surprisingly really good :D
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Yea, that seems good to have another character echo! But yea I feel your pain Withered, I’m going through the same thing and my poor cat boy’s body is seriously failing him. He is the first friend I have ever had since I started my years of education. I would be a huge mess when that comes since he doesn’t have much of him left.....
Yea, that seems good to have another character echo! But yea I feel your pain Withered, I’m going through the same thing and my poor cat boy’s body is seriously failing him. He is the first friend I have ever had since I started my years of education. I would be a huge mess when that comes since he doesn’t have much of him left.....
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
I don't know how I could go on if my cat died, she's still pretty young rn, but when she dies I have no idea what I'm going to do. She's the best cat in existence and thinking about her not being here just makes me want to cry-

But I don't think this is helping withered xD Its probably making it worse tbh-
((Is withered okay with me adding a not hybrid though-
I don't know how I could go on if my cat died, she's still pretty young rn, but when she dies I have no idea what I'm going to do. She's the best cat in existence and thinking about her not being here just makes me want to cry-

But I don't think this is helping withered xD Its probably making it worse tbh-
((Is withered okay with me adding a not hybrid though-
I’m sorry, I was just saying how I deeply understand. I didn’t mean to hurt Withered.

Anyways Withered, will this be enough to start? I still need to redo Falcon and her bio completely now lol.
I’m sorry, I was just saying how I deeply understand. I didn’t mean to hurt Withered.

Anyways Withered, will this be enough to start? I still need to redo Falcon and her bio completely now lol.
----- [b]Name:[/b] FrostDune ----- [b]Age:[/b] 6 years ----- [b]Gender:[/b] Female ----- [b]Tribe:[/b] Sand/Ice ----- [b]Abilities:[/b] No frost breath, but has high tolerance for all temperatures, and can withstand blinding lights. Has a stinger. ----- [b]Looks:[/b] Icy-blue with sandy patches. Has the build of an icewing, without spines. The tail tapers to a thin point. A small stinger is attached to the end. ----- [b]Past:[/b] FrostDune was raised alternating between the desert and the icy tundra. Her life wa mainly avoiding stares from the non-hybrids she grew up around. ----- [b]Personality:[/b] FrostDune is reserved but quicktemepered. She is quite bold once she opens up to you. Her loyalty is unchanging, once you have earned it. ----- [size = 1] What have I done. Icewings look naked without spines.[/size] [img]https://i.ibb.co/ts0F5rx/20191014-200446.jpg[/img]

Name:

FrostDune

6 years

Female

Tribe:

Sand/Ice

Abilities:

No frost breath, but has high tolerance for all temperatures, and can withstand blinding lights. Has a stinger.

Looks:

Icy-blue with sandy patches. Has the build of an icewing, without spines. The tail tapers to a thin point. A small stinger is attached to the end.

Past:

FrostDune was raised alternating between the desert and the icy tundra. Her life wa mainly avoiding stares from the non-hybrids she grew up around.

Personality:

FrostDune is reserved but quicktemepered. She is quite bold once she opens up to you. Her loyalty is unchanging, once you have earned it.

What have I done. Icewings look naked without spines.

20191014-200446.jpg

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
see ya! it's a good movie
see ya! it's a good movie
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
everyone here: sandwing hybrids UwU
everyone here: sandwing hybrids UwU
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Oh bye, but what about my question? ........Yea, I think we should have some Rainwings and Seawings in there too, it would seem also colorful for mixing them there and also Falcon needs a rival of some kind XD, I want things to be a bit spicy with conflict between Falcon and someone.
Oh bye, but what about my question? ........Yea, I think we should have some Rainwings and Seawings in there too, it would seem also colorful for mixing them there and also Falcon needs a rival of some kind XD, I want things to be a bit spicy with conflict between Falcon and someone.
i can throw in another character if allowed! i have a Rain/Silk hybrid if Withered allows it! if not they can just be Rain/Sea
i can throw in another character if allowed! i have a Rain/Silk hybrid if Withered allows it! if not they can just be Rain/Sea
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144