Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | MMM Anyone INTERESANTE?
1 2 3
*Default dances*
PING ME PLEASE
I beg of you im not subbed

Ayyyyyy I want to roleplay- I mean why would i be here if i didn't

I just want interesting ideas and people who would be willing to RP. I'm bad at being creative so why not just ask other people for their creativity riiiiight?

Im not good with 1x1s because its slightly stressful for me and in my opinion its a bit more boring. I like small groups of like 3-5 people with 2-3 characters per person. If you wanna check out my r o l e p l a y a b i l i t i e s then i can literally just copy and paste some things from roleplays im in and put them here.

So.... I mean that about it...

I kinda have characters i want to roleplay with on here, but his REF is STILL not done, so im not gonna post the image here yet. If you wanna see it, I'll PM you the lineart. Hes edge boi so be warned

I am still open for people who are INTERESANTE, and if your interested, I encourage you to join! We've decided on a Post-Apocalyptic type deal!
*Default dances*
PING ME PLEASE
I beg of you im not subbed

Ayyyyyy I want to roleplay- I mean why would i be here if i didn't

I just want interesting ideas and people who would be willing to RP. I'm bad at being creative so why not just ask other people for their creativity riiiiight?

Im not good with 1x1s because its slightly stressful for me and in my opinion its a bit more boring. I like small groups of like 3-5 people with 2-3 characters per person. If you wanna check out my r o l e p l a y a b i l i t i e s then i can literally just copy and paste some things from roleplays im in and put them here.

So.... I mean that about it...

I kinda have characters i want to roleplay with on here, but his REF is STILL not done, so im not gonna post the image here yet. If you wanna see it, I'll PM you the lineart. Hes edge boi so be warned

I am still open for people who are INTERESANTE, and if your interested, I encourage you to join! We've decided on a Post-Apocalyptic type deal!
@unknownechoes

Hello! It’s been a while since I’ve been in a small group rp and to be honest I’ve been hoping to get into one lately. I’m open to pretty much anything as far as genres go (unless it’s fandom based, then it depends on if I know enough to hold my own).

I have a few ideas for rps depending on if you have a genre preference/ want to wait till a few more people gather to discuss.

Feel free to ask if there’s anything you want to know about me as far as rp style or OCs too!
@unknownechoes

Hello! It’s been a while since I’ve been in a small group rp and to be honest I’ve been hoping to get into one lately. I’m open to pretty much anything as far as genres go (unless it’s fandom based, then it depends on if I know enough to hold my own).

I have a few ideas for rps depending on if you have a genre preference/ want to wait till a few more people gather to discuss.

Feel free to ask if there’s anything you want to know about me as far as rp style or OCs too!
~Happy Light Flight Nerd Here~
More Active on Weekends
@Sparksfox
((Sorry its a late reply, it was drowned out in my other notifs

I'll be glad to discuss now, if you want, that is. If you just want to wait for more people then thats fine! But in terms of Genre preference, I'd prefer fiction/fantasy or even Dystopian. I'd prefer to RP with human/oids right now, but if you dont want to, then I guess we could discuss that too!
@Sparksfox
((Sorry its a late reply, it was drowned out in my other notifs

I'll be glad to discuss now, if you want, that is. If you just want to wait for more people then thats fine! But in terms of Genre preference, I'd prefer fiction/fantasy or even Dystopian. I'd prefer to RP with human/oids right now, but if you dont want to, then I guess we could discuss that too!
@unknownechoes

No worries, I totally understand that things get wild sometimes. I'm also a big fan of fantasy and human/oids are fine with me!

Did you have any starting thoughts for a plot discussion or should we just start throwing around ideas? We can also just do light brainstorming while we wait for others. Generate a pool of working ideas or something.
@unknownechoes

No worries, I totally understand that things get wild sometimes. I'm also a big fan of fantasy and human/oids are fine with me!

Did you have any starting thoughts for a plot discussion or should we just start throwing around ideas? We can also just do light brainstorming while we wait for others. Generate a pool of working ideas or something.
More Active on Weekends
I dont really have a plot atm or any ideas, thats why I decided to make this forum :,)

I kinda want to go with post-apocalyptic though, but that can be easily changed since this is literally just brainstorming. But IDK, I was hit with the feeling like I wanted to make a spooky RP about zombies or something similar to that xD
I dont really have a plot atm or any ideas, thats why I decided to make this forum :,)

I kinda want to go with post-apocalyptic though, but that can be easily changed since this is literally just brainstorming. But IDK, I was hit with the feeling like I wanted to make a spooky RP about zombies or something similar to that xD
Ooooo it is the season for spooks! We could even play with post-apocalyptic fantasy.

Something like if the fall out of the world ending killed most everyone, reanimated a tone of people, and just altered/ mutated a select few.

Then there's just good old fashioned zombie apocalypse. Maybe with a twist of a weird starting location/ holdout location. A prison, a theme park, a section of people who just live on boats and scavenge the coasts.
Ooooo it is the season for spooks! We could even play with post-apocalyptic fantasy.

Something like if the fall out of the world ending killed most everyone, reanimated a tone of people, and just altered/ mutated a select few.

Then there's just good old fashioned zombie apocalypse. Maybe with a twist of a weird starting location/ holdout location. A prison, a theme park, a section of people who just live on boats and scavenge the coasts.
More Active on Weekends
See, I want to do a sort of combination of he two, like theres been a fall out thats mutated people, making them animalistic, turning them into the "zombie" like state, but I also dont want it to be just "zombies." I want it kind of like The Last Kids on Earth/ Fall Out kind of "Zombie Apocolypse where there are different animals/humans who mutated into zombies because of chemicals or whatever.

Then again, it would be cool to have the mutations for the survivors too, so I have no idea xD

The starting location should be weird. But then again, I feel the people shouldn't be in the same area, but then it would make it boring so I have no Idea.

THEN your boat idea. THAT would be cool tooooo. I feel like we could kinda mix zombie apocolypse and that idea becuase the idea of living on the ocean and coming in for supply runs would be cool. Supply runs would be where all the action is though too-

Man i have no idea, Im all over the place xD
See, I want to do a sort of combination of he two, like theres been a fall out thats mutated people, making them animalistic, turning them into the "zombie" like state, but I also dont want it to be just "zombies." I want it kind of like The Last Kids on Earth/ Fall Out kind of "Zombie Apocolypse where there are different animals/humans who mutated into zombies because of chemicals or whatever.

Then again, it would be cool to have the mutations for the survivors too, so I have no idea xD

The starting location should be weird. But then again, I feel the people shouldn't be in the same area, but then it would make it boring so I have no Idea.

THEN your boat idea. THAT would be cool tooooo. I feel like we could kinda mix zombie apocolypse and that idea becuase the idea of living on the ocean and coming in for supply runs would be cool. Supply runs would be where all the action is though too-

Man i have no idea, Im all over the place xD
Oh geez, gotta go to bed, Its 12:00 AM and i have to wake up at 5:00 Am :,)

I'll reply in the morning
Oh geez, gotta go to bed, Its 12:00 AM and i have to wake up at 5:00 Am :,)

I'll reply in the morning
I see I see
Maybe for mutations then, there’s a range. Some are absolutely feral and no longer human while others might be monstrous or have abilities while remaining human.
Alternatively maybe this is the next generation and those born after the fallout have a possibility of having ‘safe mutation.’ Maybe even that is volatile though and some sporadically turn fully making them exiles that have to beware humans n zombie creatures?

As for setting, I definitely think people should start close by just so things can kick off faster even if it’s something like a happy coincidence meeting, ex: wow we all were looting the same store! Wild. (Silly side note: ikea zombie apocalypse )

Goodnight! Sorry you have to be up so early TuT
I see I see
Maybe for mutations then, there’s a range. Some are absolutely feral and no longer human while others might be monstrous or have abilities while remaining human.
Alternatively maybe this is the next generation and those born after the fallout have a possibility of having ‘safe mutation.’ Maybe even that is volatile though and some sporadically turn fully making them exiles that have to beware humans n zombie creatures?

As for setting, I definitely think people should start close by just so things can kick off faster even if it’s something like a happy coincidence meeting, ex: wow we all were looting the same store! Wild. (Silly side note: ikea zombie apocalypse )

Goodnight! Sorry you have to be up so early TuT
More Active on Weekends
@UnknownEchoes
!!!!! Can I be your third? This sounds really cool and very spook
:0
@UnknownEchoes
!!!!! Can I be your third? This sounds really cool and very spook
:0
aesq82D.gifhVHlIic.png
1 2 3