Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | SORRYYY :( i forgot where the story goes
1 2
[code]Remote Panel VR_13_LD User "l1b14" detected, logging in. Hello, l1b14! > get transmission -2761147 Getting transmission... Transmission recieved. Use the command "transmission -respond" to contact the owner of the transmission, and add "-requestbroadcast" to the command if you wish to broadcast on the same channel at the same time are.[/code] [code]> transmission -broadcast Connecting.... No video device detected. Audio device detected. Broadcasting...[/code] A deep feminine voice was now on the broadcast, coming through with a heavy sigh [quote name=l1b14]Stabilty huh? Last time I heard of magic like this the Arcanist made me a monster. I'd be very careful if I were you.[/quote]
Code:
Remote Panel VR_13_LD User "l1b14" detected, logging in. Hello, l1b14! > get transmission -2761147 Getting transmission... Transmission recieved. Use the command "transmission -respond" to contact the owner of the transmission, and add "-requestbroadcast" to the command if you wish to broadcast on the same channel at the same time are.
Code:
> transmission -broadcast Connecting.... No video device detected. Audio device detected. Broadcasting...

A deep feminine voice was now on the broadcast, coming through with a heavy sigh
l1b14 wrote:
Stabilty huh? Last time I heard of magic like this the Arcanist made me a monster. I'd be very careful if I were you.
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
[center][i]A second transmition comes through... seemingly activated on accident.[/i][/center] [quote name=l1b14] This Manatech project is strange, Krislyassa... They want to make portals... instantaneous travel. What is worse... they could potentially make more dragons... just like me! I am a MONSTER Krislyassa! A monster! The world does not need more of me![/quote]
A second transmition comes through... seemingly activated on accident.
l1b14 wrote:
This Manatech project is strange, Krislyassa... They want to make portals... instantaneous travel. What is worse... they could potentially make more dragons... just like me! I am a MONSTER Krislyassa! A monster! The world does not need more of me!
Y5CZ3PW.png
M
A
D
E
B
Y

s
l
e
e
p
l
e
s
s

f
u
a
n
roses
she/her
lore fanatic
Rent nests through The New Big Nest Rental Topic!
1 2