Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Planet Jumpers (closed)
1 2 3 4
Xandeer walked back out of his room, a crisp, clean white button up replacing his ruined one. "Ah, lovely. Do try to think of better insults, dear, calling me "Pyramid-Head" is merely stating a fact!" He chuckles, "Now get presentable, we're off to the warehouse to get the cargo back. Stefan! Dont eat anything. Fridge is off limits since last time. Besides, if things go according to plan you'll have a whole host of things to eat after we get our stuff back."

Can walks over to a wall of paintings, pressing a few buttons on a keypad. The paintings flip, revealing a cornucopia of weapons, "Well boys, take your pick. Its always better to be overpowered than under powered, I always say." He takes a smaller looking alien pistol, checking the clip before putting it in a side holster. "Meet me in the car when you're done, and no complaints about the music this time! I drive so I pick. End of story." With that he leaves, taking the keys and closing the door behind him.
Xandeer walked back out of his room, a crisp, clean white button up replacing his ruined one. "Ah, lovely. Do try to think of better insults, dear, calling me "Pyramid-Head" is merely stating a fact!" He chuckles, "Now get presentable, we're off to the warehouse to get the cargo back. Stefan! Dont eat anything. Fridge is off limits since last time. Besides, if things go according to plan you'll have a whole host of things to eat after we get our stuff back."

Can walks over to a wall of paintings, pressing a few buttons on a keypad. The paintings flip, revealing a cornucopia of weapons, "Well boys, take your pick. Its always better to be overpowered than under powered, I always say." He takes a smaller looking alien pistol, checking the clip before putting it in a side holster. "Meet me in the car when you're done, and no complaints about the music this time! I drive so I pick. End of story." With that he leaves, taking the keys and closing the door behind him.
wxMIH2v.png
Erin was still pretty angry, but he didn't want to argue. He picked the usual throwing knives and sword. Sure, his combat was a bit.....different and an older style of weapon usage, but it was effective. For him anyway. Erin took a deep sigh before leaving to catch up with Xandeer. He sat in the back seat, arms crossed, and waited patiently for the car to move.
Erin was still pretty angry, but he didn't want to argue. He picked the usual throwing knives and sword. Sure, his combat was a bit.....different and an older style of weapon usage, but it was effective. For him anyway. Erin took a deep sigh before leaving to catch up with Xandeer. He sat in the back seat, arms crossed, and waited patiently for the car to move.
Xan sighed, leaning out the window, a sour look on his face, "Stefan! Come on now, get in the car or we're leaving without you! The nerve of that insect...feline...thing!" He huffed, his fingers impatiently drumming on the steering wheel. He turned to look at Erin, the look from earlier seemingly gone, "And whats gotten you into a tizzy, hmm? Still terse about me dumping that waste of space onto you? Really its no big deal, theres going to be plenty more bodies in our line of work, dearie. Hell, the person that you replaced was a body, emphasis on was. I do believe they're just a pile of dust now...nasty things, those mobsters."
Xan sighed, leaning out the window, a sour look on his face, "Stefan! Come on now, get in the car or we're leaving without you! The nerve of that insect...feline...thing!" He huffed, his fingers impatiently drumming on the steering wheel. He turned to look at Erin, the look from earlier seemingly gone, "And whats gotten you into a tizzy, hmm? Still terse about me dumping that waste of space onto you? Really its no big deal, theres going to be plenty more bodies in our line of work, dearie. Hell, the person that you replaced was a body, emphasis on was. I do believe they're just a pile of dust now...nasty things, those mobsters."
wxMIH2v.png
Erin seemed emotionless, "Hmm.." he never really talked much, unless he was angry or he needed to ask a question or he simply needed to answer to a conversation. Those words echoed in his head 'The person you replaced' he shook the thought and started to become impatient, "Cmon let's go already! We can't wait forever Stefan!" he said impatiently, why in the heck was this creature taking so long?
Erin seemed emotionless, "Hmm.." he never really talked much, unless he was angry or he needed to ask a question or he simply needed to answer to a conversation. Those words echoed in his head 'The person you replaced' he shook the thought and started to become impatient, "Cmon let's go already! We can't wait forever Stefan!" he said impatiently, why in the heck was this creature taking so long?
Stefan was really tense now. Can't he just take his time choosing weapons? He was sweating all over his body. He quickly took some knives and what looked like a gun to him, then rushed to the car. He then sat down without saying anything, choosing the knife that looked like the best one, because apparently he has to do that inside of the car.
Why was everyone so impatient?
Stefan was really tense now. Can't he just take his time choosing weapons? He was sweating all over his body. He quickly took some knives and what looked like a gun to him, then rushed to the car. He then sat down without saying anything, choosing the knife that looked like the best one, because apparently he has to do that inside of the car.
Why was everyone so impatient?
Its not that they were impatient, it was mostly that if they didnt get the cargo to the client in time then they would have their heads, and Xandeer didnt quite like the thought of dying.

Xan started up the car, revving it slightly before speeding off, old timey swing music blaring from the speakers. Xandeer taped his fingers against the steering wheel in time to the song, humming slightly.

"Now remember gentlemen; kill the lackeys first and keep the boss alive for questioning. Erin, you have the cargo, since apparently killing's not your style. Stefan, youre on clean up, eat as much as you can and we'll just simply burn what you cant stomach. Sound good to all of you?"
Its not that they were impatient, it was mostly that if they didnt get the cargo to the client in time then they would have their heads, and Xandeer didnt quite like the thought of dying.

Xan started up the car, revving it slightly before speeding off, old timey swing music blaring from the speakers. Xandeer taped his fingers against the steering wheel in time to the song, humming slightly.

"Now remember gentlemen; kill the lackeys first and keep the boss alive for questioning. Erin, you have the cargo, since apparently killing's not your style. Stefan, youre on clean up, eat as much as you can and we'll just simply burn what you cant stomach. Sound good to all of you?"
wxMIH2v.png
//bump??
//bump??
wxMIH2v.png
1 2 3 4