Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Miitopia CYOA/RP (Private)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60
I should probably throw in my choice.

The Dark Lord Galore (to contrast Spectral)

Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-04 22:08:34" ] I should probably throw in my choice. The Dark Lord Galore (to contrast Spectral) [/quote] May the best evil NPC win.
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-04 22:08:34:

May the best evil NPC win.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-10-05 11:05:48" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-04 22:08:34" ] I should probably throw in my choice. The Dark Lord Galore (to contrast Spectral) [/quote] May the best evil NPC win. [/quote] *Forces Roundsey and Galore to shake hands*
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-10-05 11:05:48:
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-04 22:08:34:

May the best evil NPC win.

*Forces Roundsey and Galore to shake hands*
AND THEN BALDWIN THROWS CAULDRON GOOP ON THEM
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-05 13:26:52" ] AND THEN BALDWIN THROWS CAULDRON GOOP ON THEM [/quote] WHEEZE! Alright, petition for Speedy and Tasty to recommend the other NPC's?
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-05 13:26:52:

WHEEZE! Alright, petition for Speedy and Tasty to recommend the other NPC's?
Somehow I forgot to sub and now I need to read through 6 pages haha. Give me a sec, and I’ll come up with an NPC recommendation

Ok, finished reading through everything— my entry suggestion for the dark lord is Lord Voldemort himself, because who better? :)
Somehow I forgot to sub and now I need to read through 6 pages haha. Give me a sec, and I’ll come up with an NPC recommendation

Ok, finished reading through everything— my entry suggestion for the dark lord is Lord Voldemort himself, because who better? :)
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-10-05 17:12:46" ] Somehow I forgot to sub and now I need to read through 6 pages haha. Give me a sec, and I’ll come up with an NPC recommendation Ok, finished reading through everything— my entry suggestion for the dark lord is Lord Voldemort himself, because who better? :) [/quote] @TastyPastry Accepted! Considering you weren't able to get any Greenhorne characters, you get another suggestion!
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-10-05 17:12:46:

@TastyPastry

Accepted! Considering you weren't able to get any Greenhorne characters, you get another suggestion!
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-05 17:58:58" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-10-05 17:12:46" ] Somehow I forgot to sub and now I need to read through 6 pages haha. Give me a sec, and I’ll come up with an NPC recommendation Ok, finished reading through everything— my entry suggestion for the dark lord is Lord Voldemort himself, because who better? :) [/quote] @/TastyPastry Accepted! Considering you weren't able to get any Greenhorne characters, you get another suggestion! [/quote] Hm, how about a magikarp?
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-05 17:58:58:

@/TastyPastry

Accepted! Considering you weren't able to get any Greenhorne characters, you get another suggestion!

Hm, how about a magikarp?
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
[quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-10-05 22:36:50" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-05 17:58:58" ] [quote name="TastyPastry" date="2019-10-05 17:12:46" ] Somehow I forgot to sub and now I need to read through 6 pages haha. Give me a sec, and I’ll come up with an NPC recommendation Ok, finished reading through everything— my entry suggestion for the dark lord is Lord Voldemort himself, because who better? :) [/quote] @/TastyPastry Accepted! Considering you weren't able to get any Greenhorne characters, you get another suggestion! [/quote] Hm, how about a magikarp? [/quote] W H E E Z E A C C E P T E D ! Now all we need is Speedy!
TastyPastry wrote on 2019-10-05 22:36:50:
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-05 17:58:58:

@/TastyPastry

Hm, how about a magikarp?

W H E E Z E A C C E P T E D !

Now all we need is Speedy!
@MurderlessCrow

So sorry to bother you, but, just wanted to tell you that you can also ping/PM me over the character suggestions, if you can't do it on this thread. Thank you and so sorry to bother you!
@MurderlessCrow

So sorry to bother you, but, just wanted to tell you that you can also ping/PM me over the character suggestions, if you can't do it on this thread. Thank you and so sorry to bother you!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 59 60