Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Miitopia CYOA/RP (Private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60
Self-insert for raffle! I wish to be the evil face-stealing thing. I wish to yoink the faces of the townsfolk.

Name: Tweeter101, or Tweeter

Description:

Hazel eyes, hair is light brown in the fluffiest hair setting there is. Black framed rectangle glasses, and lightly tanned skin. Button nose, and small lips.

(You could Find Mii on the streets with this much information.)
Self-insert for raffle! I wish to be the evil face-stealing thing. I wish to yoink the faces of the townsfolk.

Description:

Hazel eyes, hair is light brown in the fluffiest hair setting there is. Black framed rectangle glasses, and lightly tanned skin. Button nose, and small lips.

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-10-03 12:01:23" ] Self-insert for raffle! I wish to be the evil face-stealing thing. I wish to yoink the faces of the townsfolk. Name: Tweeter101, or Tweeter Description: Hazel eyes, hair is light brown in the fluffiest hair setting there is. Black framed rectangle glasses, and lightly tanned skin. Button nose, and small lips. (You could Find Mii on the streets with this much information.) [/quote] WHEEZE. Accepted!
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-10-03 12:01:23:

Description:

WHEEZE. Accepted!
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Hey Spectral, are you still on for tonight? I just want to confirm so I can write it down! :)
Hey Spectral, are you still on for tonight? I just want to confirm so I can write it down! :)
My entry:

Rick

Basically Keith, but purple eyes and evil. And all black clothes. And he wields a bow. Short black hair. Veeeeeery pale. Sharp teeth. And sarcastic.
My entry:

Rick

Basically Keith, but purple eyes and evil. And all black clothes. And he wields a bow. Short black hair. Veeeeeery pale. Sharp teeth. And sarcastic.
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-03 18:51:06" ] Hey Spectral, are you still on for tonight? I just want to confirm so I can write it down! :) [/quote] Oh, oops sorry! I have a bad memory (which reminds me I've been meaning to enter Dragon's game for like a WEEK but I have NOT ugh) Uhh can my entry literally just be Roundsey because she didn't give me fish cakes
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-03 18:51:06:
Oh, oops sorry! I have a bad memory (which reminds me I've been meaning to enter Dragon's game for like a WEEK but I have NOT ugh)

Uhh can my entry literally just be Roundsey because she didn't give me fish cakes
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-10-03 19:04:35" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-03 18:51:06" ] Hey Spectral, are you still on for tonight? I just want to confirm so I can write it down! :) [/quote] Oh, oops sorry! I have a bad memory (which reminds me I've been meaning to enter Dragon's game for like a WEEK but I have NOT ugh) Uhh can my entry literally just be Roundsey because she didn't give me fish cakes [/quote] whEEZE
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-10-03 19:04:35:
Oh, oops sorry! I have a bad memory (which reminds me I've been meaning to enter Dragon's game for like a WEEK but I have NOT ugh)

Uhh can my entry literally just be Roundsey because she didn't give me fish cakes
whEEZE
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-03 18:55:52" ] My entry: Rick Basically Keith, but purple eyes and evil. And all black clothes. And he wields a bow. Short black hair. Veeeeeery pale. Sharp teeth. And sarcastic. [/quote] Accepted!
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-03 18:55:52:
My entry:

Rick

Accepted!
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-10-03 19:04:35" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-03 18:51:06" ] Hey Spectral, are you still on for tonight? I just want to confirm so I can write it down! :) [/quote] Oh, oops sorry! I have a bad memory (which reminds me I've been meaning to enter Dragon's game for like a WEEK but I have NOT ugh) Uhh can my entry literally just be Roundsey because she didn't give me fish cakes [/quote] Accepted and WHEEZE. Now all we need is Speedy and Tasty.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-10-03 19:04:35:

Accepted and WHEEZE.

Now all we need is Speedy and Tasty.
Bad Luck Ad Demon is back... [emoji=nocturne deadpan size=1]
Bad Luck Ad Demon is back...
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-04 10:56:02" ] Bad Luck Ad Demon is back... [emoji=nocturne deadpan size=1] [/quote] Yup...[emoji=bogsneak angry size=1]
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-04 10:56:02:
Bad Luck Ad Demon is back...
Yup...

Clayton Academy
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60