Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Miitopia CYOA/RP (Private)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60
I'll keep it open for tonight, for Tasty and Speedy but... once the clock hits midnight...
I'll keep it open for tonight, for Tasty and Speedy but... once the clock hits midnight...
Call me Requacy (Pinging Allowed!)(Note to self: Make art for signature)
Hey guys is it alright if I pick the Worried Mother? I. just feel really wrong right now and I can't get the thoughts out of my mind. I don't mind death and dying, but I hate change, and I don't think I'm ready for the changes that might come tomorrow. It feels like there's a thousand different outcomes and so many aren't the ones I want..

Tasty, Crow, when we do the raffle for the next Main character, I'll send in your admissions twice, I'm so sorry.
Hey guys is it alright if I pick the Worried Mother? I. just feel really wrong right now and I can't get the thoughts out of my mind. I don't mind death and dying, but I hate change, and I don't think I'm ready for the changes that might come tomorrow. It feels like there's a thousand different outcomes and so many aren't the ones I want..

Tasty, Crow, when we do the raffle for the next Main character, I'll send in your admissions twice, I'm so sorry.
[quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-02 20:25:11" ] Hey guys is it alright if I pick the Worried Mother? I. just feel really wrong right now and I can't get the thoughts out of my mind. I don't mind death and dying, but I hate change, and I don't think I'm ready for the changes that might come tomorrow. It feels like there's a thousand different outcomes and so many aren't the ones I want.. Tasty, Crow, when we do the raffle for the next Main character, I'll send in your admissions twice, I'm so sorry. [/quote] Of course! All of that is really understandable, and I wish you the best of luck. We're here for you no matter what happens.
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-02 20:25:11:

Of course! All of that is really understandable, and I wish you the best of luck. We're here for you no matter what happens.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
[quote name="nightskyseer" date="2019-10-02 20:51:08" ] [quote name="Requacy" date="2019-10-02 20:25:11" ] Hey guys is it alright if I pick the Worried Mother? I. just feel really wrong right now and I can't get the thoughts out of my mind. I don't mind death and dying, but I hate change, and I don't think I'm ready for the changes that might come tomorrow. It feels like there's a thousand different outcomes and so many aren't the ones I want.. Tasty, Crow, when we do the raffle for the next Main character, I'll send in your admissions twice, I'm so sorry. [/quote] Of course! All of that is really understandable, and I wish you the best of luck. We're here for you no matter what happens. [/quote] I made Molly Weasley the Worried Mom and I have no regrets.
nightskyseer wrote on 2019-10-02 20:51:08:
Requacy wrote on 2019-10-02 20:25:11:

Of course! All of that is really understandable, and I wish you the best of luck. We're here for you no matter what happens.

I made Molly Weasley the Worried Mom and I have no regrets.
[b]Greenhorne[/b] (Heavy post warning) [img]https://i.imgur.com/dMv9UnO.jpg[/img] "Gaaaah! Monsters!" Requacy burst through the town, panting slightly at the sight of a butterfly. She stopped completely the moment she saw the.... [i]goldfish?[/i] "Bit boring today" The goldfish mouthed, swimming around in their bowl. They nearly flipped over once they saw the screeching humanoid next to them. "Huh? What's up with you?" "Monsters! Faces! BUTTERFLIES!" The adventurer hissed, green eyes wide with emotion. The goldfish quietly listened, swimming around until... "Monsters with people's faces?!" The goldfish finally mouthed, bubbles escaping their lips. "Gyahaha!" This time, the fish [i]did[/i] flip over, and Requacy quickly put her hands in the bowl to help the little creature. Once they were right-side-up again, the fish began once more, "You gotta be kidding me! Greenhorne's a peaceful place. A place to leave all your woes behind." Shoving the bowl, the goldfish rolled away, leaving a rather angry-looking Requacy behind, who walked towards the next station. [img]https://i.imgur.com/Bocf2z1.jpg[/img] "Oh, joyous day! Isn't the weather just be-YEW-tiful?" The pony nickered, examining her apples and bread. Ears flickering up, she noticed and rather upset and unhappy traveler in front of her stand Granny Smith knew something was wrong, considering that [i]no [/i]traveler would simply ignore the fact that a goldfish and a horse worked in a small town. "Oh! An adventurer! Why the long face?" Requacy attempted to speak, but Granny Smith cut her off, "You can't go round looking like that!" Gently, she reached a hoof over to Requacy and gently pushed it onto her satchel, "Come on, give us a smile! You know you want to!" Slowly, but steadily, a smirk extended over the adventurer's face, and Granny Smith smiled back. "A smile brings happiness!" She called out to the traveler, who slowly walked away towards the Mayor, but not without a friendly wave and [I]ca-click![/i] first. [img]https://i.imgur.com/9rnJmgs.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CcYaQw9.jpg[/img] "Wheeeee! Woo-hoooo!" Saiki yelled, running around in a style some of the royal guards called 'Naruto-style' near the city. He was so caught up in his imagination, it took a hard crash to get him to notice the tall figure walking towards him. Once he got back on his feet, he looked up at the traveler, "I'm a dragon!" "A-a dragon?" Requacy murmured, eyes glowing and smirk growing wider, "I love-love dragons!" "RAAAARRR!" Saiki hissed, giving the adventurer and quick jump. He quickly ran away, trying to flap his arms like wings and bob his head. Next to him, a witch looked concerned. "Stop it, Saiki!" Molly called out, trying to get her son's attention. She had already raised seven kids, but Saiki was the most difficult. "Calm down, or you'll hurt yourself!" Quickly, she muttered to herself, "This child has me at my wits' end!" Molly jumped back when she noticed Requacy, who was now next to her with a confused expression, "Oh! An adventurer, please excuse me. My child has so much energy!" Requacy looked back at Saiki, who was now pretending to breath fire, and nodded, "It's hard fo me to keep up." "Yes, yes!" Requacy smirked at Molly, before slinking away to the next townspeople. [img]https://i.imgur.com/vrQKbRB.jpg[/img] "D'aww" Thomas tooted, some smoke puffing out of him. His human boyfriend, Keith, smiled back and gave him a hug. "Tee hee hee!" He snickered, blue eyes shut in happiness. "You're so cute, Keith!" Thomas chuffed, his wheels rotating slightly with joy. "Um-," Requacy attempted to cut in, but was ignored by the couple, who continued with their banter. "No, you're cute Thomas!" He poked the train's cheek, which began to turn a soft red shade in response, illuminating his gray paint. "I feel like I'm dreaming..." He choo-chooed, and his boyfriend cooed back in response, getting even closer to Thomas' face. "Shall I pinch you? Tee hee hee!" Keith tilted his head, cheeks red and bright. Requacy suddenly got the feeling it might be best to move on. "..." She didn't speak, and quickly skittered away, to the man walking in circles. (TRAIN DIALOGUE, WHEEZE) [img]https://i.imgur.com/JwOCr0x.jpg[/img] "What?" Rick Astley raised an eyebrow, examining the traveler ahead of him. It had been years since a new person came to town, and Rick knew exactly what she was, "We don't see your type often. You here visiting or something." He asked, cocking his eyebrow with the sarcasm of a thousand men. "Yes-yes..." Requacy stuttered, trying to look away, "I think...?" She quickly tried to explain the butterfly-monster-mii, but the words caught in her throat and she stayed silent. "Huh, some kind of relaxation vacation, is it?" Rick laughed slowly, before throwing his arms in the air, speaking more melodrama than words. "Must be so [i]nice[/i] for you. I'm [i]sooooo [/i]jealous." Requacy attempted to punch him in the face, but was quickly stopped by a tiny pig in a red hat. [img]https://i.imgur.com/ddCi1ye.jpg[/img] "Welcome, adventurer! I'm the mayor of this town!" Th pig oinked in a rather English accent. Slowly, Peppa Pig dragged Requacy away from Rick, who had a somewhat shocked face over the stubborn traveler. "I take it you've spoken to all our townsfolk?" "Yes-yes..." Requacy nodded, examining the pig's clothes with a curious expression... [i]how did the pig get clothes on?[/i] "Greenhorne's a nice town." Peppa began, walking the traveler over to her house, "But I'm the mayor, so I kinda have to say that." Requacy snorted a laugh, but quickly froze, making a strange sound in her throat. It felt like the air changed with no warning.... and it was turning purple, too, "Huh?" "Hey! What's that?" The goldfish mouthed, losing their carefree attitude. "What? Where? OH!" Granny Smith neighed, her false teeth nearly falling out of mouth in shock. "What is it, Mommy?" Saiki whimpered, taking off his glasses. "Oh! Goodness!" Molly Weasley yelled, trying to draw out her wand. "Keith..." Thomas choked out of his engine. "Thomas!" Keith shut his eyes and tried to grab his boyfriend. "This can't be good." Rick muttered, crossing his arms. "?" Requacy tilted her head, and Peppa squealed... "Oh no! It's... the Dark Lord!" Requacy was confused. [i]Who was the Dark Lord?[/i] Alright, next up is a major character! Each of us will send in one OC/Fandom Character/Self-Insert for a small raffle I'll hold to determine the character chosen. The main exception is when a player can't choose minor characters, so they'll get two character suggestions instead of one. Thus, Tasty and Speedy will get two suggestions! Once everyone has thrown in their ideas, I'll toss it into a hat and pull out the result!

Greenhorne (Heavy post warning)

dMv9UnO.jpg

"Gaaaah! Monsters!" Requacy burst through the town, panting slightly at the sight of a butterfly. She stopped completely the moment she saw the.... goldfish?
"Bit boring today" The goldfish mouthed, swimming around in their bowl. They nearly flipped over once they saw the screeching humanoid next to them. "Huh? What's up with you?"
"Monsters! Faces! BUTTERFLIES!" The adventurer hissed, green eyes wide with emotion. The goldfish quietly listened, swimming around until...
"Monsters with people's faces?!" The goldfish finally mouthed, bubbles escaping their lips. "Gyahaha!" This time, the fish did flip over, and Requacy quickly put her hands in the bowl to help the little creature.
Once they were right-side-up again, the fish began once more, "You gotta be kidding me! Greenhorne's a peaceful place. A place to leave all your woes behind." Shoving the bowl, the goldfish rolled away, leaving a rather angry-looking Requacy behind, who walked towards the next station.

Bocf2z1.jpg

"Oh, joyous day! Isn't the weather just be-YEW-tiful?" The pony nickered, examining her apples and bread. Ears flickering up, she noticed and rather upset and unhappy traveler in front of her stand Granny Smith knew something was wrong, considering that no traveler would simply ignore the fact that a goldfish and a horse worked in a small town.
"Oh! An adventurer! Why the long face?" Requacy attempted to speak, but Granny Smith cut her off, "You can't go round looking like that!" Gently, she reached a hoof over to Requacy and gently pushed it onto her satchel, "Come on, give us a smile! You know you want to!" Slowly, but steadily, a smirk extended over the adventurer's face, and Granny Smith smiled back. "A smile brings happiness!" She called out to the traveler, who slowly walked away towards the Mayor, but not without a friendly wave and ca-click! first.

9rnJmgs.jpg
CcYaQw9.jpg

"Wheeeee! Woo-hoooo!" Saiki yelled, running around in a style some of the royal guards called 'Naruto-style' near the city. He was so caught up in his imagination, it took a hard crash to get him to notice the tall figure walking towards him. Once he got back on his feet, he looked up at the traveler, "I'm a dragon!"
"A-a dragon?" Requacy murmured, eyes glowing and smirk growing wider, "I love-love dragons!"
"RAAAARRR!" Saiki hissed, giving the adventurer and quick jump. He quickly ran away, trying to flap his arms like wings and bob his head. Next to him, a witch looked concerned.
"Stop it, Saiki!" Molly called out, trying to get her son's attention. She had already raised seven kids, but Saiki was the most difficult. "Calm down, or you'll hurt yourself!" Quickly, she muttered to herself, "This child has me at my wits' end!" Molly jumped back when she noticed Requacy, who was now next to her with a confused expression, "Oh! An adventurer, please excuse me. My child has so much energy!" Requacy looked back at Saiki, who was now pretending to breath fire, and nodded, "It's hard fo me to keep up."
"Yes, yes!" Requacy smirked at Molly, before slinking away to the next townspeople.

vrQKbRB.jpg

"D'aww" Thomas tooted, some smoke puffing out of him. His human boyfriend, Keith, smiled back and gave him a hug.
"Tee hee hee!" He snickered, blue eyes shut in happiness.
"You're so cute, Keith!" Thomas chuffed, his wheels rotating slightly with joy.
"Um-," Requacy attempted to cut in, but was ignored by the couple, who continued with their banter.
"No, you're cute Thomas!" He poked the train's cheek, which began to turn a soft red shade in response, illuminating his gray paint.
"I feel like I'm dreaming..." He choo-chooed, and his boyfriend cooed back in response, getting even closer to Thomas' face.
"Shall I pinch you? Tee hee hee!" Keith tilted his head, cheeks red and bright. Requacy suddenly got the feeling it might be best to move on.
"..." She didn't speak, and quickly skittered away, to the man walking in circles.

(TRAIN DIALOGUE, WHEEZE)

JwOCr0x.jpg

"What?" Rick Astley raised an eyebrow, examining the traveler ahead of him. It had been years since a new person came to town, and Rick knew exactly what she was, "We don't see your type often. You here visiting or something." He asked, cocking his eyebrow with the sarcasm of a thousand men.
"Yes-yes..." Requacy stuttered, trying to look away, "I think...?" She quickly tried to explain the butterfly-monster-mii, but the words caught in her throat and she stayed silent.
"Huh, some kind of relaxation vacation, is it?" Rick laughed slowly, before throwing his arms in the air, speaking more melodrama than words. "Must be so nice for you. I'm sooooo jealous." Requacy attempted to punch him in the face, but was quickly stopped by a tiny pig in a red hat.

ddCi1ye.jpg

"Welcome, adventurer! I'm the mayor of this town!" Th pig oinked in a rather English accent. Slowly, Peppa Pig dragged Requacy away from Rick, who had a somewhat shocked face over the stubborn traveler. "I take it you've spoken to all our townsfolk?"
"Yes-yes..." Requacy nodded, examining the pig's clothes with a curious expression... how did the pig get clothes on?
"Greenhorne's a nice town." Peppa began, walking the traveler over to her house, "But I'm the mayor, so I kinda have to say that." Requacy snorted a laugh, but quickly froze, making a strange sound in her throat. It felt like the air changed with no warning.... and it was turning purple, too, "Huh?"
"Hey! What's that?" The goldfish mouthed, losing their carefree attitude.
"What? Where? OH!" Granny Smith neighed, her false teeth nearly falling out of mouth in shock.
"What is it, Mommy?" Saiki whimpered, taking off his glasses.
"Oh! Goodness!" Molly Weasley yelled, trying to draw out her wand.
"Keith..." Thomas choked out of his engine.
"Thomas!" Keith shut his eyes and tried to grab his boyfriend.
"This can't be good." Rick muttered, crossing his arms.
"?" Requacy tilted her head, and Peppa squealed...
"Oh no! It's... the Dark Lord!"

Requacy was confused. Who was the Dark Lord?

Alright, next up is a major character! Each of us will send in one OC/Fandom Character/Self-Insert for a small raffle I'll hold to determine the character chosen. The main exception is when a player can't choose minor characters, so they'll get two character suggestions instead of one. Thus, Tasty and Speedy will get two suggestions! Once everyone has thrown in their ideas, I'll toss it into a hat and pull out the result!
Dear lord this is a mess and I love it

YUDnQsm.png
1vAtYxM.png
JNaCTSP.png
4xqaZpf.png

bYt72YT.png
ZA25l2S.png
1j2YGao.png
YMPbu9R.png
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]

• We make art!
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
[]
iM pePPA PiG
iM pePPA PiG
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
Do we PM or do we post it here?
xCQDmTE.png Big fan of RP and mafia games, also super hyped for ArtFight this year

Oh and I also used to be Dragonclaw101

Clayton Academy
[quote name="Dragonclaw101" date="2019-10-03 06:21:39" ] Do we PM or do we post it here? [/quote] Post it here :)
Dragonclaw101 wrote on 2019-10-03 06:21:39:

Post it here :)
[quote name="Tweeter101" date="2019-10-03 03:08:36" ] Dear lord this is a mess and I love it [/quote] Honestly that’s exactly what I was going to say I’ll submit a character when I’m back from school.
Tweeter101 wrote on 2019-10-03 03:08:36:
Honestly that’s exactly what I was going to say

I’ll submit a character when I’m back from school.
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 59 60