Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [OPEN] Looking for NPCs for RoR 2020
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
[b]Open for RoR 2020![/b] Hey there! Plague will running a two-week long Riot of Rot and I've decided to resurrect my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2920246/1#post_2920246]Explore the Scarred Wasteland[/url] game. In a nutshell, participants will pick a spot on the map to explore and will find a number of prizes, big and small. I'm looking for volunteers to provide: [LIST=1] [*]A dragon from their lair for the participant to find and interact with [*]A short blurb of what your dragon says to the participant (think NPC dialogue) [*]An object for your dragon to give to the participant. This can be anything, food, apparel, materials, familiar, etc. Anything you want, for any reason. [/LIST] Due to the nature of the game it would make most sense if your dragon is normally found in the Plaguelands or along the Plague border (Arcane, Shadow, Earth, Wind, Water/Pirates), just as long as it makes sense why they're there. Let me know if you want to be pinged when your dragon is found. If you're interested please ping me here, post your dragon, dialogue, and item(s) (see form below). Then please PM me your item(s). Unfortunately I am asking if you can please donate your own items, as I am being bankrupt :( If you'd rather hold on to the item yourself let me know if you'd be willing to be contacted by the participant for the item (I'll ask that you be fairly active in this case, to make sure the participant gets their prize). I really hope I can find some volunteers, I think some creative NPCs will make this game super fun! [code] @3idolon [b]Dragon NPC Name[/b]: [b]Prize items donated[/b]: [b]How should the prize be awarded?[/b]: I will award it / Helpers will award it (send to 3idolon via PM) [b]Ping me when my dragon is found[/b]: Yes/No Code for how my dragon with dialogue will appear when found, with image, dialogue, and item: INSERT CODE HERE [/code] Example: Here is an example of appropriate code and the result when posted: [code] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21220012][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/212201/21220012_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]What are you doing here? Do you have an appointment? No? Do you not realize you can't just walk in to speak with a Necromancer whenever you like? Mother give me patience. Here, take this form and fill it out [/i]properly[i] and I might be able to see you at the end of the day.[/i] Kishna gives you: [item=intact parchment] [item=used cartographer ink][/code] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21220012][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/212201/21220012_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]What are you doing here? Do you have an appointment? No? Do you not realize you can't just walk in to speak with a Necromancer whenever you like? Mother give me patience. Here, take this form and fill it out [/i]properly[i] and I might be able to see you at the end of the day.[/i] Kishna gives you: [item=intact parchment] [item=used cartography ink]
Open for RoR 2020!

Hey there! Plague will running a two-week long Riot of Rot and I've decided to resurrect my Explore the Scarred Wasteland game.

In a nutshell, participants will pick a spot on the map to explore and will find a number of prizes, big and small.

I'm looking for volunteers to provide:
  1. A dragon from their lair for the participant to find and interact with
  2. A short blurb of what your dragon says to the participant (think NPC dialogue)
  3. An object for your dragon to give to the participant. This can be anything, food, apparel, materials, familiar, etc. Anything you want, for any reason.

Due to the nature of the game it would make most sense if your dragon is normally found in the Plaguelands or along the Plague border (Arcane, Shadow, Earth, Wind, Water/Pirates), just as long as it makes sense why they're there.

Let me know if you want to be pinged when your dragon is found.

If you're interested please ping me here, post your dragon, dialogue, and item(s) (see form below). Then please PM me your item(s). Unfortunately I am asking if you can please donate your own items, as I am being bankrupt :( If you'd rather hold on to the item yourself let me know if you'd be willing to be contacted by the participant for the item (I'll ask that you be fairly active in this case, to make sure the participant gets their prize).

I really hope I can find some volunteers, I think some creative NPCs will make this game super fun!
Code:
@3idolon [b]Dragon NPC Name[/b]: [b]Prize items donated[/b]: [b]How should the prize be awarded?[/b]: I will award it / Helpers will award it (send to 3idolon via PM) [b]Ping me when my dragon is found[/b]: Yes/No Code for how my dragon with dialogue will appear when found, with image, dialogue, and item: INSERT CODE HERE

Example:

Here is an example of appropriate code and the result when posted:
Code:
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/21220012][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/212201/21220012_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [i]What are you doing here? Do you have an appointment? No? Do you not realize you can't just walk in to speak with a Necromancer whenever you like? Mother give me patience. Here, take this form and fill it out [/i]properly[i] and I might be able to see you at the end of the day.[/i] Kishna gives you: [item=intact parchment] [item=used cartographer ink]

21220012_350.png

What are you doing here? Do you have an appointment? No? Do you not realize you can't just walk in to speak with a Necromancer whenever you like? Mother give me patience. Here, take this form and fill it out properly and I might be able to see you at the end of the day.

Kishna gives you:

Intact Parchment Used Cartography Ink
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@3idolon
I have a few I got in mind. Give me a sec.
@3idolon
I have a few I got in mind. Give me a sec.
lightanim1.gif~Proud member of the Light Flight.
@3idolon
Pming you with an NPC!
@3idolon
Pming you with an NPC!
@3idolon I've got some boneyard residents who travel quite a bit. Sending a PM your way!
@3idolon I've got some boneyard residents who travel quite a bit. Sending a PM your way!
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
@Skiie @Sincerity11 @Sylveadiff Thank you so so much you guys! [emoji=heart size=1] I've gotten home from work too late to work on this event today but I'm looking forward to meeting your volunteers tomorrow! I really appreciate your help [emoji=mirror love size=1] @NightwingStar Those look perfect! And sure, here's an example using one of my dergs, a transmutist: [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=21400342] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/214004/21400342_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] "Whoa there, who gave you permission to come into my laboratory? You're not even properly outfitted. No gloves, no goggles, no transmutation!" The piebald mirror sees your look of disappointment and sighs. "Alright, alright. It wasn't so long I was scraping and scrounging for my first set of safety gear my own self. Here, they're a bit old, but they'll do..." Nix hands you: [item=Rubber Laboratory Gloves] [item=White Protective Eyewear] Hope that helps!
@Skiie @Sincerity11 @Sylveadiff

Thank you so so much you guys! I've gotten home from work too late to work on this event today but I'm looking forward to meeting your volunteers tomorrow! I really appreciate your help

@NightwingStar Those look perfect! And sure, here's an example using one of my dergs, a transmutist:

"Whoa there, who gave you permission to come into my laboratory? You're not even properly outfitted. No gloves, no goggles, no transmutation!" The piebald mirror sees your look of disappointment and sighs. "Alright, alright. It wasn't so long I was scraping and scrounging for my first set of safety gear my own self. Here, they're a bit old, but they'll do..."

Nix hands you:
Rubber Laboratory Gloves White Protective Eyewear

Hope that helps!
@
@
@3idolon I think my lair might be suited for this sort of thing! If you do this next year, i’d love to participate again, if that’s ok!
@3idolon I think my lair might be suited for this sort of thing! If you do this next year, i’d love to participate again, if that’s ok!
SURlPKu.png
@Errai Sure, but I'm not sure I understand, you mean you aren't available this year but if I do this event next year to ask then?
@Errai Sure, but I'm not sure I understand, you mean you aren't available this year but if I do this event next year to ask then?
@
@
@3idolon oh no, i’m available this year and i’d love to help next year if possible! sorry for any confusion.
@3idolon oh no, i’m available this year and i’d love to help next year if possible! sorry for any confusion.
SURlPKu.png
@Errai Ahhh, got it got it, yeah for sure! Thank you so much!
@Errai Ahhh, got it got it, yeah for sure! Thank you so much!
@
@
@NightwingStar Oh no don't worry, your dragon will only be found once. After that, the area can't be explored anymore. So only one item is needed :)
Also providing your item is not obligatory, it's just I might not have the item you want to give :)
@NightwingStar Oh no don't worry, your dragon will only be found once. After that, the area can't be explored anymore. So only one item is needed :)
Also providing your item is not obligatory, it's just I might not have the item you want to give :)
@
@
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18