Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Of Sorcerers and Such (PRIVATE THREAD)
1 2 3 4
"He's a Wendigo. If you've heard of them, thrives off eating human flesh. His true form is pretty nasty, and stinks." Lea visibly grimaced, before reopening and skimming the worn writing in the book. "Yeah that circle if done properly could hold just about any demon you want. So long as it or you don't break the circle. One drop of water is all it takes to shatter the spell completely."

"As for the spells, a few I might. Drake is more skilled in Latin and old Wiccan spells than I am." Eventually the fiendess turned around to face the witch, amusement written all over her features at the amount of questions. "You're a curious one aren't you? Well first, down there we refer to ourselves as fiends not demons." She started by pointing down at the floor it specify what she was talking about as if it would help.

"As for the demonic realm, or Underworld as more commonly referred is easier seen than explained. I only know half of the levels. Well- Two." Lea slowly pulled her sleeve up to reveal the rune which was on her wrist. "This is sealing rune for our kind. It helps to contain the magic our bodies can't which also allows for stronger magic to be used. "Our magic is rather complex even dragons can't tell us about it... Now will you please erase that bloody thing? I've dealt with enough of those invisible leeches to last a lifetime. My lifetime. Not yours."
"He's a Wendigo. If you've heard of them, thrives off eating human flesh. His true form is pretty nasty, and stinks." Lea visibly grimaced, before reopening and skimming the worn writing in the book. "Yeah that circle if done properly could hold just about any demon you want. So long as it or you don't break the circle. One drop of water is all it takes to shatter the spell completely."

"As for the spells, a few I might. Drake is more skilled in Latin and old Wiccan spells than I am." Eventually the fiendess turned around to face the witch, amusement written all over her features at the amount of questions. "You're a curious one aren't you? Well first, down there we refer to ourselves as fiends not demons." She started by pointing down at the floor it specify what she was talking about as if it would help.

"As for the demonic realm, or Underworld as more commonly referred is easier seen than explained. I only know half of the levels. Well- Two." Lea slowly pulled her sleeve up to reveal the rune which was on her wrist. "This is sealing rune for our kind. It helps to contain the magic our bodies can't which also allows for stronger magic to be used. "Our magic is rather complex even dragons can't tell us about it... Now will you please erase that bloody thing? I've dealt with enough of those invisible leeches to last a lifetime. My lifetime. Not yours."
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
Theodore was confused as to why the boy thought that he was going to stab him. He then took a second take to his appearance and suddenly realized why it may seem like he was going to stab the kid. He was wearing dark clothes, a black cloak, and had a dagger at his waist, definitely didn't send the right picture.

"Hey kid, I'm not planning on killing you." He said casually. "Well actually that depends, have you seen any demons around here? Like maybe have you summoned a demon recently?" He asked the boy, genuine interest in his voice, he figured if the boy wasn't at all related to the demon summoning, he could say that he was just somewhat mentally unstable if the boy was confused as to why he was asking about demons.

"I think I may have heard of a wendigo before." She said quietly. "Never knew they ate human flesh though." She added commenting to it. She listened carefully to the fact that the circle could hold just about any demon she wanted, if she didn't mess it up anyways. "That's really cool!" Celeste said with a smile on her face.

"Oh, if you could translate even a few, then that'd be great!" She said enthusiasm showing on her face. "Well I guess you could say I am definitely and totally extremely curious." She said, not at all lying, excitement in her tone. Celeste leaned against one of the tables in the room, and listened to what the demon, or fiend she guessed had to say.

"How many levels of the underworld are there? What's on each level?" The witch asked curiously. Celeste leaned closer to Lea to examine the sealing rune on her arm. "Would it be possible to hypothetically adjust the sealing rune to permanently seal a demon's magic so they can never use it again?" She asked, always enthusiastic to learn more magic. "Ok I guess I'll erase it." She walked over to one of the many cabinets and pulled out a towel. Celeste wet the towel and then used it to wipe the summoning circle off the ground.
Theodore was confused as to why the boy thought that he was going to stab him. He then took a second take to his appearance and suddenly realized why it may seem like he was going to stab the kid. He was wearing dark clothes, a black cloak, and had a dagger at his waist, definitely didn't send the right picture.

"Hey kid, I'm not planning on killing you." He said casually. "Well actually that depends, have you seen any demons around here? Like maybe have you summoned a demon recently?" He asked the boy, genuine interest in his voice, he figured if the boy wasn't at all related to the demon summoning, he could say that he was just somewhat mentally unstable if the boy was confused as to why he was asking about demons.

"I think I may have heard of a wendigo before." She said quietly. "Never knew they ate human flesh though." She added commenting to it. She listened carefully to the fact that the circle could hold just about any demon she wanted, if she didn't mess it up anyways. "That's really cool!" Celeste said with a smile on her face.

"Oh, if you could translate even a few, then that'd be great!" She said enthusiasm showing on her face. "Well I guess you could say I am definitely and totally extremely curious." She said, not at all lying, excitement in her tone. Celeste leaned against one of the tables in the room, and listened to what the demon, or fiend she guessed had to say.

"How many levels of the underworld are there? What's on each level?" The witch asked curiously. Celeste leaned closer to Lea to examine the sealing rune on her arm. "Would it be possible to hypothetically adjust the sealing rune to permanently seal a demon's magic so they can never use it again?" She asked, always enthusiastic to learn more magic. "Ok I guess I'll erase it." She walked over to one of the many cabinets and pulled out a towel. Celeste wet the towel and then used it to wipe the summoning circle off the ground.
Liam glared at the stranger, then sighed.

"Well, I suppose it's entirely on me if this gets out of hand, then."

He slid down to sit against the bottom of a tree, scooting further into the shade and rubbing his eyes. He was so tired he hardly registered that the ground was damp - usually, that would've been enough to put him right off his climbing.

"For your information, demons don't exist. Neither do vampires, or witches, and certainly not werewolves," he lectured, voice slipping into a practised monotone. "I don't know who you are, who you think you are, or what the hell you think you're doing, but you should probably stop. You're going to get yourself stabbed if you go around asking strangers about demons and whatnot."
Liam glared at the stranger, then sighed.

"Well, I suppose it's entirely on me if this gets out of hand, then."

He slid down to sit against the bottom of a tree, scooting further into the shade and rubbing his eyes. He was so tired he hardly registered that the ground was damp - usually, that would've been enough to put him right off his climbing.

"For your information, demons don't exist. Neither do vampires, or witches, and certainly not werewolves," he lectured, voice slipping into a practised monotone. "I don't know who you are, who you think you are, or what the hell you think you're doing, but you should probably stop. You're going to get yourself stabbed if you go around asking strangers about demons and whatnot."
76927939ad6134c1b5b0fa472803ca4b.png
Theo just nodded in response to the boy. "Yeah I guess it is on you." He commented to the boy calmly.

When the boy sat down Theo walked over to a rock sitting down on it, thinking that was more comfortable then standing. He ran his hand through his short dark hair. He then examined the boy with his striking blue gaze. The boy didn't seem that bad, just somewhat tired.

He listened to the boy's lecture and quickly nodded in response. Either the boy wasn't even remotely aware of witchcraft or he was just an extremely good liar. And he didn't seem to be lying, or that good of a liar either. "Yep got it, demons don't exist, I'm insane." He said sarcasm filling his voice. "Anyway kid, what is your name?" He asked curiously.
Theo just nodded in response to the boy. "Yeah I guess it is on you." He commented to the boy calmly.

When the boy sat down Theo walked over to a rock sitting down on it, thinking that was more comfortable then standing. He ran his hand through his short dark hair. He then examined the boy with his striking blue gaze. The boy didn't seem that bad, just somewhat tired.

He listened to the boy's lecture and quickly nodded in response. Either the boy wasn't even remotely aware of witchcraft or he was just an extremely good liar. And he didn't seem to be lying, or that good of a liar either. "Yep got it, demons don't exist, I'm insane." He said sarcasm filling his voice. "Anyway kid, what is your name?" He asked curiously.
"There are 7 rings, or levels. And it's harder to explain... The highest level however is referred to as the pit, and it's where the gate between the underworld and this world is. Showing the other levels is easier but I'm not sure about your reactions to the creatures we have down there." She replied, still studying the spells. She materialized a notebook with a wave of her hand and wrote down the spells she was able to translate.

"There is a rune to restrain a demon's magic from growing but it can not be completely sealed. If you truly want a powerless demon it's easiest to kill them. Unless they have true immortality like myself, then killing them is a very bad idea." The fiendess yawned, a pair of snake-like fangs extended from behind her canines after she'd finished writing. Her pupils had left their slitted state so if it weren't for her tail or horns she'd have looked purely human.

Viktor and Drake had just teleported to the location. Currently, the Wendigo was sniffing out traces of his mistress' magic residue from when she'd shifted.

Lea perked up, seeming to sense something. "Seems they tracked me down..." She muttered half to herself before running her tongue over her teeth and stretching. She picked up the notebook and held it out to the witch. "Here's what I did translate. I even included some actual protection spells this time."
"There are 7 rings, or levels. And it's harder to explain... The highest level however is referred to as the pit, and it's where the gate between the underworld and this world is. Showing the other levels is easier but I'm not sure about your reactions to the creatures we have down there." She replied, still studying the spells. She materialized a notebook with a wave of her hand and wrote down the spells she was able to translate.

"There is a rune to restrain a demon's magic from growing but it can not be completely sealed. If you truly want a powerless demon it's easiest to kill them. Unless they have true immortality like myself, then killing them is a very bad idea." The fiendess yawned, a pair of snake-like fangs extended from behind her canines after she'd finished writing. Her pupils had left their slitted state so if it weren't for her tail or horns she'd have looked purely human.

Viktor and Drake had just teleported to the location. Currently, the Wendigo was sniffing out traces of his mistress' magic residue from when she'd shifted.

Lea perked up, seeming to sense something. "Seems they tracked me down..." She muttered half to herself before running her tongue over her teeth and stretching. She picked up the notebook and held it out to the witch. "Here's what I did translate. I even included some actual protection spells this time."
ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
"I thought the only castle for miles was the King's."

~~

Annoyed, Liam glanced up at the stranger. On the one hand, he didn't feel inclined to give this weirdo too much information. On the other hand, said weirdo probably knew what he was doing, and Liam certainly didn't. As much as Liam hated to admit it, he did need a bit of help now and then.

Resigning himself to his fate, he spoke. "I'm Liam. I, er, I'm looking... I heard rumours..."

He looked away, back downhill, back down the slope he'd been climbing for what felt like years, and he could see straight into town. The town that had served as his home for his entire life. The town that had never offered anything in the way of intellectual stimulation to him, ever.

And it never would. He knew that. Liam knew a lot of things.

"Some people in town have been talking. They say there's been weird stuff going on up here, in the forest, animals cowering at every noise and some spots have drastic temperature changes... according to my calculations, I have exactly 0 idea what could be causing this, but I want to find out.

...who are you, exactly?"
"I thought the only castle for miles was the King's."

~~

Annoyed, Liam glanced up at the stranger. On the one hand, he didn't feel inclined to give this weirdo too much information. On the other hand, said weirdo probably knew what he was doing, and Liam certainly didn't. As much as Liam hated to admit it, he did need a bit of help now and then.

Resigning himself to his fate, he spoke. "I'm Liam. I, er, I'm looking... I heard rumours..."

He looked away, back downhill, back down the slope he'd been climbing for what felt like years, and he could see straight into town. The town that had served as his home for his entire life. The town that had never offered anything in the way of intellectual stimulation to him, ever.

And it never would. He knew that. Liam knew a lot of things.

"Some people in town have been talking. They say there's been weird stuff going on up here, in the forest, animals cowering at every noise and some spots have drastic temperature changes... according to my calculations, I have exactly 0 idea what could be causing this, but I want to find out.

...who are you, exactly?"
Celeste smiled to Lea. "Seven layers." She mumbled under her breath nodding her head as she dedicated the information to her memory. "What are the creatures down there?" She asked curiously then she watched as the demon materialized the notebook and began to translate some of the spells in the book.

The witch nodded in response to what she was saying. "If a demon's magic was sealed when they were first born before it was able to grow, what would happen then?" She asked him. Celeste contemplated what the demon said then. "I'm guessing if I kill a truly immortal demon, they'd just come back to kill me right?" She asked.

"I'm guessing that means you have to go, or they'll probably kill me right?" The witch questioned. She took the notebook with a smile on her face. "Thanks for translating them." She said kindly.

Theodore nodded to the kid. "Nice to meet you, Liam." He said kindly to the kid. He didn't really now what else to say, he was never great at interacting with others. He noticed the kid looking downhill, figuring the kid lived somewhere down there.

"Have they been talking about strange occurrences?" He asked. "So how long have these occurrences been happening?" Theo asked. "Where do these occurrences occur? How often? Can you take me to these spots with temperature changes? Do these strange events have a specific focal or origin point?" He asked various questions, trying to figure out what we could about these, figuring they'd have something to do with the witch living in these mountains.

"I'm Theodore, Theo." He introduced himself. "I guess I'm also sort of investigating these rumors, although I'm really trying to just find someone living up here, although they almost certainly have something to do with your strange occurrences." He explained quickly.
Celeste smiled to Lea. "Seven layers." She mumbled under her breath nodding her head as she dedicated the information to her memory. "What are the creatures down there?" She asked curiously then she watched as the demon materialized the notebook and began to translate some of the spells in the book.

The witch nodded in response to what she was saying. "If a demon's magic was sealed when they were first born before it was able to grow, what would happen then?" She asked him. Celeste contemplated what the demon said then. "I'm guessing if I kill a truly immortal demon, they'd just come back to kill me right?" She asked.

"I'm guessing that means you have to go, or they'll probably kill me right?" The witch questioned. She took the notebook with a smile on her face. "Thanks for translating them." She said kindly.

Theodore nodded to the kid. "Nice to meet you, Liam." He said kindly to the kid. He didn't really now what else to say, he was never great at interacting with others. He noticed the kid looking downhill, figuring the kid lived somewhere down there.

"Have they been talking about strange occurrences?" He asked. "So how long have these occurrences been happening?" Theo asked. "Where do these occurrences occur? How often? Can you take me to these spots with temperature changes? Do these strange events have a specific focal or origin point?" He asked various questions, trying to figure out what we could about these, figuring they'd have something to do with the witch living in these mountains.

"I'm Theodore, Theo." He introduced himself. "I guess I'm also sort of investigating these rumors, although I'm really trying to just find someone living up here, although they almost certainly have something to do with your strange occurrences." He explained quickly.
sorry this is long lmao

~~

Liam was slightly taken aback by the numerous questions, but he stood his ground - well, rather, he sat on it. The sun was beginning its slow, lazy descent toward the horizon, but the sky was still piercing blue, clouds dispersing after the recent rainfall. The forestry that was slowly beginning to spread downhill had a very pleasant effect against the rocky cliff - not to mention the earthy smell.

Liam could almost feel his body begging for sleep, but it was hardly past noon, so he blinked his brain out of lethargy. "Theodore..." he spoke slowly, unsure. He was tempted to say the name sounded familiar, but it didn't, so he decided not to comment.

"The complaints from townsfolk have been rising in number quite a bit lately, for about a year. There's been a lot of suspicion, especially with the elders and the more religious individuals... some people are saying we've destroyed the earth and this is its payback, but that's just radical scientists," he said, rolling his eyes. "Others are suspicious of witchcraft, but as I said, there's no such thing, so... I suppose it might be climate change? A heatwave, or something?"

He shrugged, uncomfortable, at Theo's last couple questions. "Honestly? I have no idea where they stem from myself. I'm just... well..."

His voice quietened as he did his best to sound confident. "I'm kind of just looking for adventure? If that makes any sense? Or, well, I'm looking for a challenge. Maybe if there's really something happening, I can put my knowledge to the test, and um..."

He neglected to finish, and trailed off, but he couldn't ignore the burning in the pit of his stomach. He knew exactly what it is he was looking for - a name for himself, beyond just "you, boy". But he wasn't going to tell Theo that, no way in hell - he'd already opened up far more than needed.

Liam turned to Theodore, hoping he could cover up for his rambling. "So what do you know about this stuff, then? And don't bother deflecting the question - I told you what I'm looking for, so you'd better return the favour."

~~

The part-demon laughed - or, well, cackled, their small body casting an enormous, dark shadow onto the throne wall behind them. Ignoring her nervousness at being literally chained to a throne, Victoria did her best to stay upright - when she was standing, it didn't matter how much her legs hurt, because she towered above her captor, and that made her feel more in control.

Victoria absolutely detested not being in control.

"Of course it's the only castle," the demon replied, their voice rasping like an old man's, but soft and sweet like a small child's. "That pretentious man - the king, I mean - he never could keep his mouth shut about how powerful, and all-knowing, and strong he is."

They bared their teeth in another cackle, and it took all Victoria's self-control not to back away. That and the chains binding her ankles. Thankful for her arms being free, she clasped her hands behind her back, and took a glance upward. The ceiling of the throne room - she'd more or less accepted it would always be comically, storybook-villain dark - was made almost entirely of stained glass, but Victoria couldn't tell what the image depicted.

She wasn't entirely sure she wanted to know.

She dropped her gaze back to the part-demon, ignoring its leering expression, ignoring its impertinent gaze, ignoring its comfort in being spread out like venomous, trickster-butter across a throne it didn't belong on - and she thought, very, very hard.

A faint memory, one of years ago, when she was under the thumb of another tutor. Ms Blake had always been fairly curious, but she would never do any magic to willingly hurt someone - Sir Holmes, on the other hand, was downright sinister, and Victoria had read many a book she shouldn't have back then.

If only she remembered the different kinds of demon.
sorry this is long lmao

~~

Liam was slightly taken aback by the numerous questions, but he stood his ground - well, rather, he sat on it. The sun was beginning its slow, lazy descent toward the horizon, but the sky was still piercing blue, clouds dispersing after the recent rainfall. The forestry that was slowly beginning to spread downhill had a very pleasant effect against the rocky cliff - not to mention the earthy smell.

Liam could almost feel his body begging for sleep, but it was hardly past noon, so he blinked his brain out of lethargy. "Theodore..." he spoke slowly, unsure. He was tempted to say the name sounded familiar, but it didn't, so he decided not to comment.

"The complaints from townsfolk have been rising in number quite a bit lately, for about a year. There's been a lot of suspicion, especially with the elders and the more religious individuals... some people are saying we've destroyed the earth and this is its payback, but that's just radical scientists," he said, rolling his eyes. "Others are suspicious of witchcraft, but as I said, there's no such thing, so... I suppose it might be climate change? A heatwave, or something?"

He shrugged, uncomfortable, at Theo's last couple questions. "Honestly? I have no idea where they stem from myself. I'm just... well..."

His voice quietened as he did his best to sound confident. "I'm kind of just looking for adventure? If that makes any sense? Or, well, I'm looking for a challenge. Maybe if there's really something happening, I can put my knowledge to the test, and um..."

He neglected to finish, and trailed off, but he couldn't ignore the burning in the pit of his stomach. He knew exactly what it is he was looking for - a name for himself, beyond just "you, boy". But he wasn't going to tell Theo that, no way in hell - he'd already opened up far more than needed.

Liam turned to Theodore, hoping he could cover up for his rambling. "So what do you know about this stuff, then? And don't bother deflecting the question - I told you what I'm looking for, so you'd better return the favour."

~~

The part-demon laughed - or, well, cackled, their small body casting an enormous, dark shadow onto the throne wall behind them. Ignoring her nervousness at being literally chained to a throne, Victoria did her best to stay upright - when she was standing, it didn't matter how much her legs hurt, because she towered above her captor, and that made her feel more in control.

Victoria absolutely detested not being in control.

"Of course it's the only castle," the demon replied, their voice rasping like an old man's, but soft and sweet like a small child's. "That pretentious man - the king, I mean - he never could keep his mouth shut about how powerful, and all-knowing, and strong he is."

They bared their teeth in another cackle, and it took all Victoria's self-control not to back away. That and the chains binding her ankles. Thankful for her arms being free, she clasped her hands behind her back, and took a glance upward. The ceiling of the throne room - she'd more or less accepted it would always be comically, storybook-villain dark - was made almost entirely of stained glass, but Victoria couldn't tell what the image depicted.

She wasn't entirely sure she wanted to know.

She dropped her gaze back to the part-demon, ignoring its leering expression, ignoring its impertinent gaze, ignoring its comfort in being spread out like venomous, trickster-butter across a throne it didn't belong on - and she thought, very, very hard.

A faint memory, one of years ago, when she was under the thumb of another tutor. Ms Blake had always been fairly curious, but she would never do any magic to willingly hurt someone - Sir Holmes, on the other hand, was downright sinister, and Victoria had read many a book she shouldn't have back then.

If only she remembered the different kinds of demon.
Theo listened carefully to the boy's theories, quickly dismissing most of them inside his head, and then he smiled when the boy said witchcraft, and then continued to say that it didn't exist. "So you have no idea where they occur, I guess that's okay." Hs murmured slightly disappointed that he had no more information. "Challenges and adventures, sound fun." He commented.

Theo decided it wouldn't hurt to tell Liam everything he knew. "Well kid, one of the theories of your townspeople is actually true. It's witchcraft, and yes witchcraft does exist." He said with a quick smile. Just to prove it Theodore snapped his fingers and a small flame appeared dancing just above his hand. He could only felt a slight tingling heat on his skin, though to anyone else the flame would be the same temperature as a normal flame, and burn them just as easily. He moved his hand slightly the flame moving with it, and then he made a small flicking motion with his hand which sent to flame shooting towards a tree. It exploded slightly when hitting the tree, and promptly disappeared although it did leave a scorch mark behind where it hit. The spell he'd used was extremely simple, and he could do it with any hand motions, but it added to the spectacle for Liam.

"Anyways, i'm particularly at sensing magic. And I recently sensed some demonic magic here, and I don't exactly like demons, so here I am. Only trouble is, that there's a lot of magic in this general area, and I have no idea how to get into the witch's lair. " He explained to the boy.

Theo listened carefully to the boy's theories, quickly dismissing most of them inside his head, and then he smiled when the boy said witchcraft, and then continued to say that it didn't exist. "So you have no idea where they occur, I guess that's okay." Hs murmured slightly disappointed that he had no more information. "Challenges and adventures, sound fun." He commented.

Theo decided it wouldn't hurt to tell Liam everything he knew. "Well kid, one of the theories of your townspeople is actually true. It's witchcraft, and yes witchcraft does exist." He said with a quick smile. Just to prove it Theodore snapped his fingers and a small flame appeared dancing just above his hand. He could only felt a slight tingling heat on his skin, though to anyone else the flame would be the same temperature as a normal flame, and burn them just as easily. He moved his hand slightly the flame moving with it, and then he made a small flicking motion with his hand which sent to flame shooting towards a tree. It exploded slightly when hitting the tree, and promptly disappeared although it did leave a scorch mark behind where it hit. The spell he'd used was extremely simple, and he could do it with any hand motions, but it added to the spectacle for Liam.

"Anyways, i'm particularly at sensing magic. And I recently sensed some demonic magic here, and I don't exactly like demons, so here I am. Only trouble is, that there's a lot of magic in this general area, and I have no idea how to get into the witch's lair. " He explained to the boy.

"It'd be the safer bet, unless you want to meet them. I could probably convince my brother to translate the rest of those spells without much hassle but he's also very stuck up." She leaned against the table, it'd been some time since she'd conversed with a human. Herself being half-human made the idea of staying a while longer all the more tempting.

"A demonic child with sealed magic is usually a bad omen for us, means either death or disaster." Lea recalled the time she'd spent with her mother. Her own magic had been sealed then, and when the seal broke she'd lost complete control of her body. The thought made her shiver in fear, "As for creatures we've got tons of dragons or dragon related creatures."

"One of my close friends is a dragon."
~~~
Viktor tracked down the entrance but chose to wait when he'd heard Lea's orders. So the wendigo relaxed seemingly awaiting further orders from his mistress.

Drake on the other hand was less patient and angrily paced back and forth. His icy gaze burning holes into his sister's minion's head. Let's just say- Drake isn't a very patient fellow and being forced to wait was making his temper build.
"It'd be the safer bet, unless you want to meet them. I could probably convince my brother to translate the rest of those spells without much hassle but he's also very stuck up." She leaned against the table, it'd been some time since she'd conversed with a human. Herself being half-human made the idea of staying a while longer all the more tempting.

"A demonic child with sealed magic is usually a bad omen for us, means either death or disaster." Lea recalled the time she'd spent with her mother. Her own magic had been sealed then, and when the seal broke she'd lost complete control of her body. The thought made her shiver in fear, "As for creatures we've got tons of dragons or dragon related creatures."

"One of my close friends is a dragon."
~~~
Viktor tracked down the entrance but chose to wait when he'd heard Lea's orders. So the wendigo relaxed seemingly awaiting further orders from his mistress.

Drake on the other hand was less patient and angrily paced back and forth. His icy gaze burning holes into his sister's minion's head. Let's just say- Drake isn't a very patient fellow and being forced to wait was making his temper build.
2W5hn3g.png
1 2 3 4