Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | oopsi [private]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@kingman @hensbane @zyxeno
hello my tiny children it is apocalypse time
i am def going to flesh out this world but here is bassee

this takes place on planet earth, which was on the verge of wars and was honestly just getting f*cked up
at one point, some stupid dumb idiot dropped a nuke and it covered the whole world, throwing earth into an nuclear apocalypse. either things survived the radiation, got intoxicated (basically f*cked up, muted zombies) or they die lol
small amounts of the human population is still around, and all are desperate for non intoxicated food and water and a safe place to stay where they wont have to constantly be fighting for food and water and for their lives!! this leads people to be aggressive, maybe even make gangs n sh*t and try to heckin morder other people for their stuff i mean survival of the fittest. doesnt help with the looming threat of zombie people and animals and such
anyways go crazy with your character!!! they can be mutated and such but u prolly want a human lol you can decide what kinda form you want to use be as edgy as yall want anyways like i said ill def edit this also its 12 pm so there are prolly 1362746374237 grammar mistakes but PSSHH
@kingman @hensbane @zyxeno
hello my tiny children it is apocalypse time
i am def going to flesh out this world but here is bassee

this takes place on planet earth, which was on the verge of wars and was honestly just getting f*cked up
at one point, some stupid dumb idiot dropped a nuke and it covered the whole world, throwing earth into an nuclear apocalypse. either things survived the radiation, got intoxicated (basically f*cked up, muted zombies) or they die lol
small amounts of the human population is still around, and all are desperate for non intoxicated food and water and a safe place to stay where they wont have to constantly be fighting for food and water and for their lives!! this leads people to be aggressive, maybe even make gangs n sh*t and try to heckin morder other people for their stuff i mean survival of the fittest. doesnt help with the looming threat of zombie people and animals and such
anyways go crazy with your character!!! they can be mutated and such but u prolly want a human lol you can decide what kinda form you want to use be as edgy as yall want anyways like i said ill def edit this also its 12 pm so there are prolly 1362746374237 grammar mistakes but PSSHH
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
Name: Drone 1017Y. AKA Bee.
Species: Human? Very mutated.
Backstory: Drone was hatched. Not birthed. They burst out of a leathery egg laid by their queen.
Flash back a few years-using Tardigrade And Wasp DNA, with a bit of bee, people sought to make themselves immune to radiation. It worked. With side effects. They because basically indestructible, but mutated. Badly.
Large hives were made, spawning thousands of drones. Including 1017. When it because mature, it left the honeycombs and ventured, trying to find either plants to get pollen and honey or something. It ran into another insect-person. Said insect person attacked it.
This ended up in being koed.
It woke up. It was a bit banged up. but it wandered until a mad scientist happened upon it.
He tested and experimented, finally trying a surgery. This made it possible for 1017 to separate from the Hivmind a bit-or it activated the human in it.
Then he kinda abandoned it as he ran from people and died. It killed said people and tried to figure itself out. Is one of Jake’s friends.
Appearance: mid-sized (5’7) person. That was the base. It possesses human-like eyes, but antennae sprout from its forehead. It’s hair is short and spiky, disheveled. Comes down to their ears. Skin over a basically exoskeleton. Black and yellowish stripes that run gaudily down her body. One set of human arms and one more insectoid with hands. Legs are more humanlike. Wasp wings on back, fat tail with stinger. Sharp teeth’s.
Personality: Still figuring things out. Mature but curious. It knows basic things like facts but nothing like. Social cues. Casually snapps necks if it’s threatened.
Abilities: 1017 has basically superstrength like an ant. Requires a lot of food. Can fly. Can survive a lot.
Jack is her brother

Name: Jack ‘Wasp’ [Insert Bland last name]
Species: Bug person (BUGS)
Backstory: Volunteered by his parents for extra food at like five, went into project to make unable to mutate. This, surprisingly, worked. He was part of a wasp test group. Specifically a jewel wasp.
Basically he just needed to pass down his genes, the scientists told him. He didn’t think that was a cool gamer moment, because that’s boring. How the hecc am I supposed to get normal girls, he said.
The scientists didn’t know and yeeted him into the real world. He didn’t think that was a cool gamer moment. Wandered around, attacking bees because he could basically mind control them, how fun. He attacked 1017.
Finally he was like frick this. This is boring. So he set up shop somewhere and seduced everyone. Has a harem. Drug lord.
Appearance: 6’1”. Massive. Has normal olive skin, but patches of pretty, iridescent colors like a jewel wasp. Massive mandibles in his mouth, plus a long, thin, segmented stinger. Wings. A couple golden teeth. A extremely long and somewhat prehensile tongue. He has large scales all around his body, like peretty iridescent plates. Short brown hair.
Personality: Always wearing a cocky smile. Full of himself and arrogant, thinks a total casanova. Likes to smoke. Calls everyone darlin’. Loves his harem, very nice to them. Honestly will frick anything. Also kinda ruthless.
Abilities: Charm , can fly, weird mind control thing if he stings you. Constantly releases intoxicating pheromones.
Probably runs an underground slave ring or arena.
Refers to 1017 as a sister.
Name: Drone 1017Y. AKA Bee.
Species: Human? Very mutated.
Backstory: Drone was hatched. Not birthed. They burst out of a leathery egg laid by their queen.
Flash back a few years-using Tardigrade And Wasp DNA, with a bit of bee, people sought to make themselves immune to radiation. It worked. With side effects. They because basically indestructible, but mutated. Badly.
Large hives were made, spawning thousands of drones. Including 1017. When it because mature, it left the honeycombs and ventured, trying to find either plants to get pollen and honey or something. It ran into another insect-person. Said insect person attacked it.
This ended up in being koed.
It woke up. It was a bit banged up. but it wandered until a mad scientist happened upon it.
He tested and experimented, finally trying a surgery. This made it possible for 1017 to separate from the Hivmind a bit-or it activated the human in it.
Then he kinda abandoned it as he ran from people and died. It killed said people and tried to figure itself out. Is one of Jake’s friends.
Appearance: mid-sized (5’7) person. That was the base. It possesses human-like eyes, but antennae sprout from its forehead. It’s hair is short and spiky, disheveled. Comes down to their ears. Skin over a basically exoskeleton. Black and yellowish stripes that run gaudily down her body. One set of human arms and one more insectoid with hands. Legs are more humanlike. Wasp wings on back, fat tail with stinger. Sharp teeth’s.
Personality: Still figuring things out. Mature but curious. It knows basic things like facts but nothing like. Social cues. Casually snapps necks if it’s threatened.
Abilities: 1017 has basically superstrength like an ant. Requires a lot of food. Can fly. Can survive a lot.
Jack is her brother

Name: Jack ‘Wasp’ [Insert Bland last name]
Species: Bug person (BUGS)
Backstory: Volunteered by his parents for extra food at like five, went into project to make unable to mutate. This, surprisingly, worked. He was part of a wasp test group. Specifically a jewel wasp.
Basically he just needed to pass down his genes, the scientists told him. He didn’t think that was a cool gamer moment, because that’s boring. How the hecc am I supposed to get normal girls, he said.
The scientists didn’t know and yeeted him into the real world. He didn’t think that was a cool gamer moment. Wandered around, attacking bees because he could basically mind control them, how fun. He attacked 1017.
Finally he was like frick this. This is boring. So he set up shop somewhere and seduced everyone. Has a harem. Drug lord.
Appearance: 6’1”. Massive. Has normal olive skin, but patches of pretty, iridescent colors like a jewel wasp. Massive mandibles in his mouth, plus a long, thin, segmented stinger. Wings. A couple golden teeth. A extremely long and somewhat prehensile tongue. He has large scales all around his body, like peretty iridescent plates. Short brown hair.
Personality: Always wearing a cocky smile. Full of himself and arrogant, thinks a total casanova. Likes to smoke. Calls everyone darlin’. Loves his harem, very nice to them. Honestly will frick anything. Also kinda ruthless.
Abilities: Charm , can fly, weird mind control thing if he stings you. Constantly releases intoxicating pheromones.
Probably runs an underground slave ring or arena.
Refers to 1017 as a sister.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
okay so I posted this at like 3 am last night, excuse..all of it))
okay so I posted this at like 3 am last night, excuse..all of it))

//I shall do this when i get home from school! Hypeeee
//I shall do this when i get home from school! Hypeeee
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
((eee oki!!!
((eee oki!!!
frt +0
art shop
Eeee))
Eeee))

Name: Reagan Felix
Species(?): Human (with a few modifications)
Appearance: 5'6, silver and black hair (black at the roots as it fades beautifully to silver the further down it gets), her hair is very long and thick (mostly just wavy and very smooth), pale skin and bi-colored eyes (blue and brown), long eyelashes, a very soft and beautiful face with darker blue freckles littered all over, behind her ears (almost like a ruff), shimmering dark blue feathers grow (they regrow if plucked, will ruffle and flare if upset or feeling a strong emotion), also has the tail of a spatula-tailed hummingbird coming from behind her ears as well and ending just below her armpit, canine teeth are sharper than normal, nails grow in sharp like talons, elbows also hold some of those dark blue feathers, has a thin, strong body with slight curves (has more of a pear shaped body), has six piercings on right ear, two nose rings, a spiderbite lip piercing, and two cartilage piercings on her left ear. She is usually wearing a thin and blue hoodie with a light blue tank-top and a black bomber jack over it, ripped and dirty jeans with some form of longer boots on. She has a black beanie that she wears at all times and a bandanna that she ties around her neck to cover her face. She has glasses that she usually only needs when driving somewhere or trying to see something really far away. (omg this is so long-)
Personality: She can go from bada*s to a panicked ball of tears on the ground in a matter of seconds. She is graceful and strong physically, but she gets very overwhelmed very easily. Distrusting. Likes to look on the brighter side of things (even though she really can't half of the time) and really doesn't see the point in making friends. Will smack you if you are being dumb. The one to point out if a plan is stupid. Definitely not a lady at all, very masculine appearing and has no sense of politeness. Does not care about her well-being at all. Very selfless and kind despite her hard shell.
Backstory: Her family thought she was crazy for creating a doomsday bunker but here we are. When it all initially went down, her family was not anywhere safe so she went to get them, though it was too late. She returned to her bunker, sick as she caught the first wave of the radiation, causing her to mutate after weeks upon weeks of being deathly ill in her bunker. She is so thin because she was petrified to go outside for years, her food supply running out faster than she thought. She had to leave when it was overrun, though, taking her weapons out in a duffel bag that she carries around. Carries a photo of her family with her after that.
Abilities: Uhhh she can control those weird antenna things she has, she can chirp and squeak like a bird, can climb trees well, i suppose. Incredibly good aim.
Other: Pansexual. She really likes dancing! Hop-hop and shuffle stuff. She can play the guitar incredibly well. UhhhhhhHHH she carries a walkman with her and listens to 80's rock and disco stuff. Her favorite color is pink.

///wowwww its so long and is basically just word barf lolol and a feMALE good me pff
Name: Reagan Felix
Species(?): Human (with a few modifications)
Appearance: 5'6, silver and black hair (black at the roots as it fades beautifully to silver the further down it gets), her hair is very long and thick (mostly just wavy and very smooth), pale skin and bi-colored eyes (blue and brown), long eyelashes, a very soft and beautiful face with darker blue freckles littered all over, behind her ears (almost like a ruff), shimmering dark blue feathers grow (they regrow if plucked, will ruffle and flare if upset or feeling a strong emotion), also has the tail of a spatula-tailed hummingbird coming from behind her ears as well and ending just below her armpit, canine teeth are sharper than normal, nails grow in sharp like talons, elbows also hold some of those dark blue feathers, has a thin, strong body with slight curves (has more of a pear shaped body), has six piercings on right ear, two nose rings, a spiderbite lip piercing, and two cartilage piercings on her left ear. She is usually wearing a thin and blue hoodie with a light blue tank-top and a black bomber jack over it, ripped and dirty jeans with some form of longer boots on. She has a black beanie that she wears at all times and a bandanna that she ties around her neck to cover her face. She has glasses that she usually only needs when driving somewhere or trying to see something really far away. (omg this is so long-)
Personality: She can go from bada*s to a panicked ball of tears on the ground in a matter of seconds. She is graceful and strong physically, but she gets very overwhelmed very easily. Distrusting. Likes to look on the brighter side of things (even though she really can't half of the time) and really doesn't see the point in making friends. Will smack you if you are being dumb. The one to point out if a plan is stupid. Definitely not a lady at all, very masculine appearing and has no sense of politeness. Does not care about her well-being at all. Very selfless and kind despite her hard shell.
Backstory: Her family thought she was crazy for creating a doomsday bunker but here we are. When it all initially went down, her family was not anywhere safe so she went to get them, though it was too late. She returned to her bunker, sick as she caught the first wave of the radiation, causing her to mutate after weeks upon weeks of being deathly ill in her bunker. She is so thin because she was petrified to go outside for years, her food supply running out faster than she thought. She had to leave when it was overrun, though, taking her weapons out in a duffel bag that she carries around. Carries a photo of her family with her after that.
Abilities: Uhhh she can control those weird antenna things she has, she can chirp and squeak like a bird, can climb trees well, i suppose. Incredibly good aim.
Other: Pansexual. She really likes dancing! Hop-hop and shuffle stuff. She can play the guitar incredibly well. UhhhhhhHHH she carries a walkman with her and listens to 80's rock and disco stuff. Her favorite color is pink.

///wowwww its so long and is basically just word barf lolol and a feMALE good me pff
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
xeno that is sICC
yalls both making long *ss character things then theres me, sobbing as i realize all inspiration has left me
xeno that is sICC
yalls both making long *ss character things then theres me, sobbing as i realize all inspiration has left me
frt +0
art shop
lass)
lass)

Will submit a form later!))
Will submit a form later!))
oof maaaannn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52