Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breakthrough Coliseum ([FR RP] OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
“What’s the catch, there is no way this jail is full if you only had to win three fights.”

Corvid was up now pacing around this all mighty hatchling.
“What’s the catch, there is no way this jail is full if you only had to win three fights.”

Corvid was up now pacing around this all mighty hatchling.
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
Smiling up at the gaoler, the goddess shrugged easily. Her eyes held a playful edge but there was a glint in them.

"Ah, you are very smart, Corvid," she hummed a little. "The catch is that you have to fight and defeat three of my Champions." Her tail flicked behind her before it wagged a bit, as if she thought this would be fun. Because it would be fun!

"I cannot release you back into the mortal world myself. I have made a deal with Mortality, though. He is the one that wants to keep you here forever. But I thought that would be too cruel. So! Three of my Champions and you walk free!"
Smiling up at the gaoler, the goddess shrugged easily. Her eyes held a playful edge but there was a glint in them.

"Ah, you are very smart, Corvid," she hummed a little. "The catch is that you have to fight and defeat three of my Champions." Her tail flicked behind her before it wagged a bit, as if she thought this would be fun. Because it would be fun!

"I cannot release you back into the mortal world myself. I have made a deal with Mortality, though. He is the one that wants to keep you here forever. But I thought that would be too cruel. So! Three of my Champions and you walk free!"
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Contraire was still crying.
Contraire was still crying.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Vara pushed her head through the bars and looked to her right, seeing a crying dragon. She frowned a little, rolling her eyes. So many of these dragons were scared and sad and bleh! They were just dead! It wasn't like...anything super bad!

"Hey!" she called to the dragoness in the cell next to her. Skydancer, it appeared, from what she could see. "Why are you crying?"
Vara pushed her head through the bars and looked to her right, seeing a crying dragon. She frowned a little, rolling her eyes. So many of these dragons were scared and sad and bleh! They were just dead! It wasn't like...anything super bad!

"Hey!" she called to the dragoness in the cell next to her. Skydancer, it appeared, from what she could see. "Why are you crying?"
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
She sniffed. “Are you..taking to me?” She said, tubbing her eyes a bit as she stopped crying for a second to answer the question.

“I’m dead! And not in D’laka!” She was not in her tribe’s afterlife. What had she done?
She sniffed. “Are you..taking to me?” She said, tubbing her eyes a bit as she stopped crying for a second to answer the question.

“I’m dead! And not in D’laka!” She was not in her tribe’s afterlife. What had she done?
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
"Yes, I'm talking to you," Vara hissed a little. "Are you deaf?"

Her green eyes then blinked for a moment as they narrowed. "This place is between the afterlife. You aren't quite there yet."

Vara had a theory...when the soul was destroyed, the dragon was transported to their normal afterlife. Or...Or they just faded away to nothing.

Not the time for an existential crisis, Vara.
"Yes, I'm talking to you," Vara hissed a little. "Are you deaf?"

Her green eyes then blinked for a moment as they narrowed. "This place is between the afterlife. You aren't quite there yet."

Vara had a theory...when the soul was destroyed, the dragon was transported to their normal afterlife. Or...Or they just faded away to nothing.

Not the time for an existential crisis, Vara.
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Sanguine

Sanguine frowned in confusion. Who was this hatchling calling herself a goddess? She figured a true goddess wouldn’t resemble a preexisting breed, but she looked like a normal dragon. Hmm. The guard’s didn’t seem to mind her, though...

“So basically... I’m hopeless.” She sighed. “Is it not possible for me to just, you know, see my husband again? I don’t want to be a champion; I just want to have a normal life. Is that too much to ask of a “goddess”?” Honestly, something felt very off about this entire setup. Could the “goddess” not just sense strong souls and pick them?

Hopefully, she would still be allowed her coat, electric packs, and wire in battle, otherwise she’d be toast. Again. Or maybe she could get some of that snazzy armor. Maybe a weapon, too. Not that it’d do her any good; she’d be more likely to hurt herself than anyone else. The more she thought about it, the less appealing this entire situation seemed.
Sanguine

Sanguine frowned in confusion. Who was this hatchling calling herself a goddess? She figured a true goddess wouldn’t resemble a preexisting breed, but she looked like a normal dragon. Hmm. The guard’s didn’t seem to mind her, though...

“So basically... I’m hopeless.” She sighed. “Is it not possible for me to just, you know, see my husband again? I don’t want to be a champion; I just want to have a normal life. Is that too much to ask of a “goddess”?” Honestly, something felt very off about this entire setup. Could the “goddess” not just sense strong souls and pick them?

Hopefully, she would still be allowed her coat, electric packs, and wire in battle, otherwise she’d be toast. Again. Or maybe she could get some of that snazzy armor. Maybe a weapon, too. Not that it’d do her any good; she’d be more likely to hurt herself than anyone else. The more she thought about it, the less appealing this entire situation seemed.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
Corvid’s tail swayed back and forth as she paced around the goddess, she’s strong but even this would be a uphill battle for her. She stopped in front of the hatchling and sat down, looking at her.

Deal.”

“What happens if I lose?”
Corvid’s tail swayed back and forth as she paced around the goddess, she’s strong but even this would be a uphill battle for her. She stopped in front of the hatchling and sat down, looking at her.

Deal.”

“What happens if I lose?”
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
"Hopeless? Dear, no! You have your own special talents that I think will help you!" Her tail wagged a little and her eyes echoed a little. She waved her talons and a bit of fog began to gather in front of Sanguine. The surface shifted and stretched and, soon enough, her husband's face was seen. "He is quite all right. You will see him again if you win!"

A laugh escaped her then, Immortality shrugging innocently. "You don't need to be a Champion, either, dear. And a normal life? How did you die, then, if your life was so normal? You must have done something different...though, I was very disappointed to see you get mugged. I was hoping you would take out a few of 'em before you were sent here. Plus, if you wanted to go home, you would want to talk to Mortality, and he is just a big grump!"

Her glowing orange gaze now turned to Corvid, the image before Sanguine disappearing with another wave of her smaller talons.

"Ah, good to see you want to take part. That is a very good question," Immortality hummed a little, getting to her feet.

"If you lose, your score gets reset to zero and you get sent back here until you can defeat three in a row! Not that difficult, really. Though, I think I would mention that if you lose...five or six times, your soul takes too much damage and you fade away into nothingness! Poof! Completely gone! I heard it can be quite painful, too."
"Hopeless? Dear, no! You have your own special talents that I think will help you!" Her tail wagged a little and her eyes echoed a little. She waved her talons and a bit of fog began to gather in front of Sanguine. The surface shifted and stretched and, soon enough, her husband's face was seen. "He is quite all right. You will see him again if you win!"

A laugh escaped her then, Immortality shrugging innocently. "You don't need to be a Champion, either, dear. And a normal life? How did you die, then, if your life was so normal? You must have done something different...though, I was very disappointed to see you get mugged. I was hoping you would take out a few of 'em before you were sent here. Plus, if you wanted to go home, you would want to talk to Mortality, and he is just a big grump!"

Her glowing orange gaze now turned to Corvid, the image before Sanguine disappearing with another wave of her smaller talons.

"Ah, good to see you want to take part. That is a very good question," Immortality hummed a little, getting to her feet.

"If you lose, your score gets reset to zero and you get sent back here until you can defeat three in a row! Not that difficult, really. Though, I think I would mention that if you lose...five or six times, your soul takes too much damage and you fade away into nothingness! Poof! Completely gone! I heard it can be quite painful, too."
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Sanguine

“Nope, don’t think I did anything terribly different to get randomly selected to be robbed, thanks.” She chose to ignore the part about her not taking down any of the robbers, although it did kind of highlight just how hopeless she was. She huffed, exasperated. “Fine, whatever! I’ll play your stupid game! Not like I’ve got anything more to lose, right? Being nothing’s got to be better than being stuck in a cell, taking orders from some hatchling!”

Deciding she was done with this conversation, Sanguine promptly turned around, walked to the opposite wall of her cell, and plopped down. She automatically began rubbing her talons together, nervous. She doubted a god named mortality would want to make her alive again. Also, this goddess seemed to have faith in her. Special talents? She was only really good at building things... was that allowed?

Sanguine fished around in her pockets and pulled out some spools of wire and metal shards. This was all she had, along with her powerpacks and limited magic capabilities, not counting brute strength. Of course, they might offer weapons or armor, and that would be an excellent conductor of both electricity and magic if made of the right materials. Or she could build her own weapon - a different kind of weapon - her weapon. Suddenly inspired, she began to unwrap some of her wire and thread the sharpest metal pieces together. If this worked, she doubted anyone would see it coming. Expect for that goddess, who was cute but annoying in a way.
Sanguine

“Nope, don’t think I did anything terribly different to get randomly selected to be robbed, thanks.” She chose to ignore the part about her not taking down any of the robbers, although it did kind of highlight just how hopeless she was. She huffed, exasperated. “Fine, whatever! I’ll play your stupid game! Not like I’ve got anything more to lose, right? Being nothing’s got to be better than being stuck in a cell, taking orders from some hatchling!”

Deciding she was done with this conversation, Sanguine promptly turned around, walked to the opposite wall of her cell, and plopped down. She automatically began rubbing her talons together, nervous. She doubted a god named mortality would want to make her alive again. Also, this goddess seemed to have faith in her. Special talents? She was only really good at building things... was that allowed?

Sanguine fished around in her pockets and pulled out some spools of wire and metal shards. This was all she had, along with her powerpacks and limited magic capabilities, not counting brute strength. Of course, they might offer weapons or armor, and that would be an excellent conductor of both electricity and magic if made of the right materials. Or she could build her own weapon - a different kind of weapon - her weapon. Suddenly inspired, she began to unwrap some of her wire and thread the sharpest metal pieces together. If this worked, she doubted anyone would see it coming. Expect for that goddess, who was cute but annoying in a way.
Live today. Don’t wait for tomorrow.
sz13nwR.png
untitled_by_someoneanrgything-dbxcqk7.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9