Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breakthrough Coliseum ([FR RP] OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
happy bday my dude!))
happy bday my dude!))
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
//HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUFFERRRRRR
//HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUFFERRRRRR
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
((lmao thank uuuu
((lmao thank uuuu
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
((Happy bday! And thanks for the ping Xeno
((Happy bday! And thanks for the ping Xeno
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
[b]Name[/b]: Sumar [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Age[/b]: 15 [b]Description[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53727035] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537271/53727035_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality[/b]: Sumar is very sweet and loving if she knows you well. She never lets her guard down in a fight, and will almost always have the high ground. If you get in her way, she will do something about it. Sumar is a very skilled fighter and tries to practice her skills when she can. Her powers never get the best of her, but she is frightened by them. She isn't very knowledgeable with magic or sorcery, so those things make her scared. She is fearless beyond that, though, and will practically laugh in the face of danger. [b]History[/b]: Sumar was taken in as a hatchling and was loved endlessly. When she was old enough, she thought about training young dragons to become warriors. Her death was quite tragic. Her last lesson was in the woods ; not knowing of a vicious, untamed familiar was nearby. The woods were somewhere near a cliff, and her students sacrificed their training bands. The familiar came up behind her and scratched her wing. She fell backwards, and off the cliff. She tried to fly up, but there was no hope. [b]Orientation[/b]: Straight [b]Abilities[/b]: She can control lightning, hence the emblem. She can only make lightning appear / go away, but cannot make lightning strike twice. If she does, her power drains. [b]Anything Else[/b]: The emblem is invisible until her power is activated.
Name: Sumar
Description:
53727035_350.png

Personality: Sumar is very sweet and loving if she knows you well. She never lets her guard down in a fight, and will almost always have the high ground. If you get in her way, she will do something about it. Sumar is a very skilled fighter and tries to practice her skills when she can. Her powers never get the best of her, but she is frightened by them. She isn't very knowledgeable with magic or sorcery, so those things make her scared. She is fearless beyond that, though, and will practically laugh in the face of danger.
History: Sumar was taken in as a hatchling and was loved endlessly. When she was old enough, she thought about training young dragons to become warriors. Her death was quite tragic. Her last lesson was in the woods ; not knowing of a vicious, untamed familiar was nearby. The woods were somewhere near a cliff, and her students sacrificed their training bands. The familiar came up behind her and scratched her wing. She fell backwards, and off the cliff. She tried to fly up, but there was no hope.
Orientation: Straight
Abilities: She can control lightning, hence the emblem. She can only make lightning appear / go away, but cannot make lightning strike twice. If she does, her power drains.
Anything Else: The emblem is invisible until her power is activated.
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
//@Izzooka accepted!
//@Izzooka accepted!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
//i also added an ooc at the end of the first post!
//i also added an ooc at the end of the first post!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[center]|| I'd love to join!! Gives me a good excuse to actually rp with my dragons lol [b]Name:[/b] [i]Pin[/i] [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] [i]20[/i] [b]Description:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48944935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489450/48944935_350.png[/img] [/url] Without the blindfold, his eyes are milky white, a clear indicator of his blindness. His bow, quiver, and arrows were made by him to be lightweight but durable and effective - there's a pocket on his quiver full of extra tidbits of stuff for repairing arrows and replacing his bowstring should it snap. [b]Personality:[/b] Pin is a very mellow, very goal-oriented Fae who looks to fact and reason and disregards emotions. He has a certain love for hunting, even though he himself doesn't often eat the creatures he hunts - instead, he often offered them to his late mate, Needle, a Nocturne. He has a very close bond with his firefly hoard which help aid him in hunting by guiding his arrows. Around strangers, Pin is the last to start any kind of confrontation, knowing his odds of winning any fight close-range is close to zero, and around danger he will often flit away as fast as he can. Self preservation is a very large part of him, and without Needle by his side he'll almost always choose to save/protect himself over someone else. [b]History:[/b] [i]Pin was born blind, and readily admitted that he hated himself because of this disability. It was when he met his future mate Needle that he learned that his blindness did not define him and from that point the pair were inseparable, where Pin went Needle was sure to follow and vice versa. It was basically a given that, when they grew old enough, the two would become mates - and they did, leaving their home clan and deciding to live on their own. During a hunting trip, Pin was separated from Needle by a group of Beastclan soldiers and promptly killed.[/i] [b]Orientation:[/b] Straight [b]Abilities:[/b][i] Nearly perfect aim due to his fireflies helping guide his arrows, very sensitive senses of smell and hearing due to his extensive hunting experience and aided by his blindness. [/i] [b]Anything Else:[/b] He's still awkward about his blindness, and therefore doesn't often remove his blindfold.
|| I'd love to join!! Gives me a good excuse to actually rp with my dragons lol

Name: Pin
Description:
48944935_350.png

Without the blindfold, his eyes are milky white, a clear indicator of his blindness. His bow, quiver, and arrows were made by him to be lightweight but durable and effective - there's a pocket on his quiver full of extra tidbits of stuff for repairing arrows and replacing his bowstring should it snap.
Personality: Pin is a very mellow, very goal-oriented Fae who looks to fact and reason and disregards emotions. He has a certain love for hunting, even though he himself doesn't often eat the creatures he hunts - instead, he often offered them to his late mate, Needle, a Nocturne. He has a very close bond with his firefly hoard which help aid him in hunting by guiding his arrows. Around strangers, Pin is the last to start any kind of confrontation, knowing his odds of winning any fight close-range is close to zero, and around danger he will often flit away as fast as he can. Self preservation is a very large part of him, and without Needle by his side he'll almost always choose to save/protect himself over someone else.
History: Pin was born blind, and readily admitted that he hated himself because of this disability. It was when he met his future mate Needle that he learned that his blindness did not define him and from that point the pair were inseparable, where Pin went Needle was sure to follow and vice versa. It was basically a given that, when they grew old enough, the two would become mates - and they did, leaving their home clan and deciding to live on their own. During a hunting trip, Pin was separated from Needle by a group of Beastclan soldiers and promptly killed.
Orientation: Straight
Abilities: Nearly perfect aim due to his fireflies helping guide his arrows, very sensitive senses of smell and hearing due to his extensive hunting experience and aided by his blindness.
Anything Else: He's still awkward about his blindness, and therefore doesn't often remove his blindfold.
frcomm67.png
//@MinSalty accepted!
//@MinSalty accepted!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Should I make a char cuz I’m definitely extremely interested
Should I make a char cuz I’m definitely extremely interested