Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breakthrough Coliseum ([FR RP] OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
a h

I must y e. E t
a h

I must y e. E t
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
i need to decide which dragon hnn
i need to decide which dragon hnn
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
das okay! take ur time lol we have plenty of it-
das okay! take ur time lol we have plenty of it-
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
yeets Name: Contraire Gender: F Age: 21 Description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47983868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479839/47983868_350.png[/img] [/url] disregard her paaaage A beautiful purple and gold Skydancer, thin, lithe and graceful. She has a lot of piercings. Personality: Contraire is a kind soul. She has the look of someone very lost and not knowing exactly where she should be. She’s frugal, living life with as few provisions as possible, and does not believe in wasting food. Her voice is feminine and graceful, as she is. She moves with a sort of grace that few have, as if she’s really floating above the ground. Contraire has a youthful trust in others and doesn’t think that anyone could try and harm Anyone. Loves making things, specifically, inventions. She’s pretty sad and depressed though. History: Born to a bunch of traveling nomads/merchants, the leader’s daughter. She was adorned with many of the prizes of his at a young age (her mother died giving birth to her egg) and was doted on by the whole caravan. Contraire grew well, getting her piercings as she grew, as per her dragon’s culture. However, when she came of age, she was married off to a dragon that she didn’t love (her father was desperate for money and pressured by the others in the caravan) she agreed, of course, to the union. Anything to help her dragons.. She lived with her new husband for a bit, alone, unhappy, and away from everything she loved. Contraire fell into a deep depression. One day, though, her husband , oddly for him, came home inebriated. He had not had a good day and took it out on Contraire. The Skydancer’s misery worsened with every day. He draped her in coats and jewelry to hide her bruises, and she hurt. Badly. One day, he went much too far. Contraire lost her balance and fell, hitting her head on the stone floor of the cave. She died. Orientation: Bi-M, F Abilities: Can construct her tinkerings/work at an accelerated rate, small healing factor. Anything Else: Noperdoodles yoink king does a gorl for once lol
yeets

Name: Contraire
Description:
47983868_350.png
disregard her paaaage
A beautiful purple and gold Skydancer, thin, lithe and graceful. She has a lot of piercings.
Personality: Contraire is a kind soul. She has the look of someone very lost and not knowing exactly where she should be. She’s frugal, living life with as few provisions as possible, and does not believe in wasting food. Her voice is feminine and graceful, as she is. She moves with a sort of grace that few have, as if she’s really floating above the ground. Contraire has a youthful trust in others and doesn’t think that anyone could try and harm Anyone. Loves making things, specifically, inventions.

She’s pretty sad and depressed though.

History: Born to a bunch of traveling nomads/merchants, the leader’s daughter. She was adorned with many of the prizes of his at a young age (her mother died giving birth to her egg) and was doted on by the whole caravan. Contraire grew well, getting her piercings as she grew, as per her dragon’s culture. However, when she came of age, she was married off to a dragon that she didn’t love (her father was desperate for money and pressured by the others in the caravan) she agreed, of course, to the union. Anything to help her dragons..

She lived with her new husband for a bit, alone, unhappy, and away from everything she loved. Contraire fell into a deep depression. One day, though, her husband , oddly for him, came home inebriated. He had not had a good day and took it out on Contraire.
The Skydancer’s misery worsened with every day. He draped her in coats and jewelry to hide her bruises, and she hurt. Badly.
One day, he went much too far. Contraire lost her balance and fell, hitting her head on the stone floor of the cave. She died.
Orientation: Bi-M, F
Abilities: Can construct her tinkerings/work at an accelerated rate, small healing factor.
Anything Else: Noperdoodles

yoink king does a gorl for once lol

king i am so proud of u
king i am so proud of u
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
ikr
ikr

@ZyXeno Name: Corvid Gender: female Age: 24 [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=33&winggene=39&wings=121&auth=4de849f12d5790948cae48dc8acc44f10e580e38&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Personality: Protective. Everyone is a threat in her eyes unless proven wrong. Past that once she trusts you she’s open, however occasionally she will push you because she wants to see you succeed or she may have misread something. Other than that she can be a bit over dramatic or be the first one to self sacrifice. History: She was out hunting beast clans as she usually did, however she fell into their trap, her wings were clipped, and she fell into a spike filled grave. Orientation: bisexual Abilities: Hunting, Tracking (through water and fire she can find you), strength (she could fight an Emperor and win), poisoned spines and claws (only when provoked will the work), and Booming voice (not used often due to how harsh it can be to her throat)l Anything Else: Enjoys sunbathing, reading and teaching hatchlings how to hunt and defend themselves.
@ZyXeno

Name: Corvid
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=33&winggene=39&wings=121&auth=4de849f12d5790948cae48dc8acc44f10e580e38&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: Protective. Everyone is a threat in her eyes unless proven wrong. Past that once she trusts you she’s open, however occasionally she will push you because she wants to see you succeed or she may have misread something. Other than that she can be a bit over dramatic or be the first one to self sacrifice.
History: She was out hunting beast clans as she usually did, however she fell into their trap, her wings were clipped, and she fell into a spike filled grave.
Orientation: bisexual
Abilities: Hunting, Tracking (through water and fire she can find you), strength (she could fight an Emperor and win), poisoned spines and claws (only when provoked will the work), and Booming voice (not used often due to how harsh it can be to her throat)l
Anything Else: Enjoys sunbathing, reading and teaching hatchlings how to hunt and defend themselves.
BetaArt is gay is the most discussed in the media in the few years ago. Even it has happened in 2012, but some of the public still curious about what is exactly happening and to be the reason there is a rumor comes out about his gay. At that time he became the massive FR rumor. The public, especially his fans are shocked. He just came out with his lore which is spread massively. This time is not about his art career, but his lore. The lore is out of standardize of hoax, according the last reported this FR user revealed himself as homosexual.
@BetaArt accepted!!

KINGMAN YES-
@BetaArt accepted!!

KINGMAN YES-
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
HAH)