Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Breakthrough Coliseum ([FR RP] OPEN)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center][i]You are sprinting through the forest. There is fighting going on all around you, your breathing quick and your heartbeat galloping in your chest. Your eyes grew wide and wild. Shadows loomed overhead, sinister white smiles growing on their faces, their white, glowing eyes burning through your scales and into your very soul. You let out a cry of pain. A cry for help. But no one is there to help you. Trying to scramble away, your talons slip under you. You are stuck in place and the shadows move closer and closer. You are their prey. The excruciating pain is the last thing you feel before everything goes completely silent, a blinding light filling your vision, the rest of the carnage falling away from you. When all hope seems lost, she appears, a light and happy chuckle filling the white space around you.[/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52613418] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/526135/52613418_350.png[/img] [/url] “[u]My, my! You sure came to me early, didn’t you?[/u]”[/i] [i]The voice asked, the small dragon hopping a little as her form came into view. It was nothing…extraordinary. A small Coatl, runes illuminating her scales and her eyes a fire orange, horizontal pupils not matching up to the unsettling feeling those shadows gave you. Seeming oblivious to your confusion, the dragon said,[/i] “[u]I have a place for you. You have to be quick, though. He is nearing. He will not like what I am doing, but I have no other choice. I am sending you back now. You are safe.[/u]”[i] The world seemed to spin again and the white light was about to fade before it all snapped to black. Like someone flicked a light switch. There was no sound here. No feeling, no breeze, no smells. Nothing. Just inky darkness. You couldn’t even see your talons in front of you. This voice started suddenly. It was jerky and angry. Almost as if it didn’t want you there. Yet you could feel its need for you. It knew you were important. Appearing before you, it was a stark contrast to the void around you. [/i] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53789363] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537894/53789363_350.png[/img] [/url] “[b]She thinks she can take you from me?[/b]” [i]He asked, his voice low; a menacing hiss. It sent chills down your spine and your tail curled a little. No matter how many times you tried to make snarky remarks or confused comments, your voice wouldn’t work. You tried to scream. Nothing came out. [/i] “[b]You are mine now. You died. There is no escape for you[/b].” [i]This time, as the scene shifted around you, you felt like you were in a freefall. Your wings flared open as you tried to stop this sudden movement, but you hit the ground. It was cold. Not too cold, but the stone was dark and damp and wet around you. There was a single torch outside flickering light into the small room and rows of bars let you look out. It looked to be a coliseum of sorts, the cells lined up in a circular pattern. And it was disturbing to realize that almost every single one of them was occupied. You are alone. You do not know a single dragon around you and you do not know where you are. The ceiling is open and it reveals a night sky that doesn’t seem to shift. The stars don’t move and the moon stays stationary. What will you do? Stay until you learn enough about this strange place to escape? Or will you make a run for it when you can? Maybe make a few allies while you are at it? [b]Your soul is in your talons now. How will you choose to spend it?[/b] [/i] ----------------- [b][color=purple][Size=6]Welcome to Breakthrough Coliseum![/size][/color] [size=5]A Flight Rising OC Role Play![/size][/b] [b][color=red][size=4][u]Here are some rules for you:[/u][/size][/color][/b] [b]-[/b] No powerplaying (mary sue characters) [b]-[/b] Rude characters are allowed! Rude rpers, not so much [b]-[/b] Do not kill off a character without the other users permission! [b]-[/b] If you will be inactive for a certain amount of time, let me know in advance please. I just want to make sure you did not tap out or leave so we don’t leave you behind! [b]-[/b] Just Flight Rising dragons please! Fan-spcies here are okay, though, if you have one! [b]-[/b] Your posts can be as long as you want them to be! Make sure to keep good spelling and proper grammer, though! (At least a sentence long would be nice) [b]-[/b] Be patient with others! [b]-[/b] Have fun uwu ------------------ [b][color=red][size=4][u]OTHER STUFF:[/u][/size][/color][/b] [b]- [/b]We can work with you to make a schedule where we will be on and such if you need! [b]- Since school is starting up again, during the weekdays this will probably be inactive until 13:00-14:00 server time (I will do my best to alert you if I will be on later. I understand that life gets in the way as well)[/b] [b]- [/b]The story is moldable at this point. I am still making it, but I have an outcome in mind. I will do my best to push your characters in that direction but their decisions are ultimately yours to make! [b]- [/b]If there is more than one guard or NPC, I will let you know which ones you can control in the end :) [b]- [/b]You can have up to 3-4 characters at once! If you want more and can keep track of them all, let me know! - The age will be in human years! Make them however old you want! -If you have any triggers let us know so we can put warnings before our posts or not post it at all! If it has anything to do with self-harm, though, I ask you to put a trigger warning before your post. -Create whatever backstory you want! I don’t mind! Go wild! And the way your character dies and ends up in the coliseum is your choice! -Familiars are totally welcome as well! -I’ll make the first post to start it off when we are all ready![/center] [quote name=FORM] Name: Gender: Age: Description: (Enter BBC code here + any other physical attributes you might want to add) Personality: History: (Optional + how they died) Orientation: Abilities: (Nothing OP please) Anything Else:[/quote] [center]If you got through that headache of writing then congrats! I hope you are interested and if not, that’s fine too! [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/rp/2737761]OOC THREAD HERE[/url]
You are sprinting through the forest. There is fighting going on all around you, your breathing quick and your heartbeat galloping in your chest. Your eyes grew wide and wild. Shadows loomed overhead, sinister white smiles growing on their faces, their white, glowing eyes burning through your scales and into your very soul. You let out a cry of pain. A cry for help. But no one is there to help you.

Trying to scramble away, your talons slip under you. You are stuck in place and the shadows move closer and closer. You are their prey.

The excruciating pain is the last thing you feel before everything goes completely silent, a blinding light filling your vision, the rest of the carnage falling away from you.

When all hope seems lost, she appears, a light and happy chuckle filling the white space around you.

52613418_350.png

My, my! You sure came to me early, didn’t you?”[/i] The voice asked, the small dragon hopping a little as her form came into view. It was nothing…extraordinary. A small Coatl, runes illuminating her scales and her eyes a fire orange, horizontal pupils not matching up to the unsettling feeling those shadows gave you.

Seeming oblivious to your confusion, the dragon said,
I have a place for you. You have to be quick, though. He is nearing. He will not like what I am doing, but I have no other choice. I am sending you back now. You are safe.

The world seemed to spin again and the white light was about to fade before it all snapped to black. Like someone flicked a light switch. There was no sound here. No feeling, no breeze, no smells. Nothing. Just inky darkness. You couldn’t even see your talons in front of you.

This voice started suddenly. It was jerky and angry. Almost as if it didn’t want you there. Yet you could feel its need for you. It knew you were important.

Appearing before you, it was a stark contrast to the void around you.

53789363_350.png

She thinks she can take you from me?He asked, his voice low; a menacing hiss. It sent chills down your spine and your tail curled a little. No matter how many times you tried to make snarky remarks or confused comments, your voice wouldn’t work. You tried to scream. Nothing came out.

You are mine now. You died. There is no escape for you.”

This time, as the scene shifted around you, you felt like you were in a freefall. Your wings flared open as you tried to stop this sudden movement, but you hit the ground. It was cold. Not too cold, but the stone was dark and damp and wet around you. There was a single torch outside flickering light into the small room and rows of bars let you look out. It looked to be a coliseum of sorts, the cells lined up in a circular pattern. And it was disturbing to realize that almost every single one of them was occupied.

You are alone. You do not know a single dragon around you and you do not know where you are. The ceiling is open and it reveals a night sky that doesn’t seem to shift. The stars don’t move and the moon stays stationary.

What will you do? Stay until you learn enough about this strange place to escape? Or will you make a run for it when you can? Maybe make a few allies while you are at it?

Your soul is in your talons now. How will you choose to spend it?

Welcome to Breakthrough Coliseum!
A Flight Rising OC Role Play!

Here are some rules for you:

- No powerplaying (mary sue characters)

- Rude characters are allowed! Rude rpers, not so much

- Do not kill off a character without the other users permission!

- If you will be inactive for a certain amount of time, let me know in advance please. I just want to make sure you did not tap out or leave so we don’t leave you behind!

- Just Flight Rising dragons please! Fan-spcies here are okay, though, if you have one!

- Your posts can be as long as you want them to be! Make sure to keep good spelling and proper grammer, though! (At least a sentence long would be nice)

- Be patient with others!

- Have fun uwu
OTHER STUFF:

- We can work with you to make a schedule where we will be on and such if you need!

- Since school is starting up again, during the weekdays this will probably be inactive until 13:00-14:00 server time (I will do my best to alert you if I will be on later. I understand that life gets in the way as well)

- The story is moldable at this point. I am still making it, but I have an outcome in mind. I will do my best to push your characters in that direction but their decisions are ultimately yours to make!

- If there is more than one guard or NPC, I will let you know which ones you can control in the end :)

- You can have up to 3-4 characters at once! If you want more and can keep track of them all, let me know!

- The age will be in human years! Make them however old you want!

-If you have any triggers let us know so we can put warnings before our posts or not post it at all! If it has anything to do with self-harm, though, I ask you to put a trigger warning before your post.

-Create whatever backstory you want! I don’t mind! Go wild! And the way your character dies and ends up in the coliseum is your choice!

-Familiars are totally welcome as well!

-I’ll make the first post to start it off when we are all ready!
FORM wrote:
Name:
Description: (Enter BBC code here + any other physical attributes you might want to add)
Personality:
History: (Optional + how they died)
Orientation:
Abilities: (Nothing OP please)
Anything Else:
If you got through that headache of writing then congrats! I hope you are interested and if not, that’s fine too!

OOC THREAD HERE
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[size=3][b][u]Current Characters:[/u][/b][/size] [b]Name[/b]: Astivaran (Vara) [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Age:[/b] 22 (when killed) [b]Description:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53391385] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533914/53391385_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Kind yet a real spitfire. Hates listening to the rules and will make snobby comments if you say something stupid. Will not hesitate to whack you with her wings. Protective of the friends she can make and usually finds herself in too many sticky situations to count. Doesn’t talk about herself too often as she finds that self-centered and she doesn’t want to come off as a p*ick. Hates bullies. Will put you in your place if needed. Fierce and loyal. Has as silver tongue. Greedy. More selfish than selfless. History: Grew up on her own. Her family was the treasure and gems she would steal off of unsuspecting dragons. She went to steal off of an off duty guard when she was caught and thrown into the dungeons. Her crimes piled on and she was left there to die. [b]Orientation:[/b] *Shrug* [b]Powers:[/b] Blends perfectly into shadows. Silent footsteps. Incredibly quick. [b]Anything Else:[/b] Is an extremely skilled fighter. Can find her way out of any situation. Has won every fight she had been faced with. Confident in her abilities yet knows not to push it too far as that ended her up six feet under. (ill add more laterr) [u]Owner:[/u] ZyXeno ------------------- [b]Name:[/b] Tamesis [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 26 (when killed) [b]Description:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48687736] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/486878/48687736_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] Despite his gruesome appearance, he is really sweet and caring. He hates scaring people. He will fight fiercely for the ones he loves. As a mask, though, he is mischievous and mysterious. He opts not to talk about his past at all. His features are a sore spot for him and he will get defensive if they are brought up. He is one of those dragons that will help you one moment but you could look at him wrong and he will throw you down a cliff the next. Very intimidating. A real dark dragon. [b]History:[/b] He grew up in a loving family. He was taken at a young age though to test medicine. It turned very bad very fast and he was left mangled and broken as a result. They continued their tests, though, and it just got worse and worse until his body gave up. [b]Orientation:[/b] Bisexual ~ Males and Females [b]Powers:[/b] Can move rocks with his mind. Super long tongue. Can dissolve into what appears to be dust and reforms a few feet away. [b]Anything Else:[/b] Has a high tolerance to pain. He loves pets with all of his might. Hugs are his favorite thing. He might not show it, but his feelings get hurt quite easily. He is skilled in fighting but he usually avoids fights by running from them. (Ill add more laterr) [u]Owner:[/u] ZyXeno ------------------- [b]Name:[/b] Ingram [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] 19 (when killed) [b]Description:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53954171] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539542/53954171_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality:[/b] He can turn from ‘UwU’ to ‘>:(‘ in a matter of seconds. Will not hesitate to point out when something sounds stupid, yet he never has any plans to aid to the problem. He just stopped caring long ago. Has a hard time trusting others. Thinks that they are all out to get him. Is embarrassed about his interests and will fight you if you point them out. He cares a lot more than he would like to admit to. He is a big, fluffy sweetheart in the end and he will accept any hug if he trusts you. Never really looked outside the box. Fairly literal. [b]History:[/b] Grew up shunned from the rest of his family. That drove him to basically seduce anyone he could to get a few coins of treasure to make it through the day. He got killed in quite an ironic way. He was in a bad mood and was trying to steal treasure from a dragon when the dragon was trying to steal from Ingram at the same time. It ended in fighting and he did not end up victorious. [b]Orientation:[/b] Pan [b]Powers:[/b] He can make plants grow. Earthy powers. Can create little glowy-like floating speck for a short while to create some light. He can make the ground shake. His eyes glow a little when he gets upset. [b]Anything Else:[/b] He really likes anything with any form of plant. Has a bunch of plants where he lived. Is really bad at flirting and gets really flustered when he tries. He is known as the Forest Dweller because he looks like a forest phantom. He likes earthy familiars. [u]Owner:[/u] ZyXeno -------------------- [quote name="Kingman" date="2019-08-15 20:21:41" ] yeets Name: Contraire Gender: F Age: 21 Description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47983868] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/479839/47983868_350.png[/img] [/url] disregard her paaaage A beautiful purple and gold Skydancer, thin, lithe and graceful. She has a lot of piercings. Personality: Contraire is a kind soul. She has the look of someone very lost and not knowing exactly where she should be. She’s frugal, living life with as few provisions as possible, and does not believe in wasting food. Her voice is feminine and graceful, as she is. She moves with a sort of grace that few have, as if she’s really floating above the ground. Contraire has a youthful trust in others and doesn’t think that anyone could try and harm Anyone. Loves making things, specifically, inventions. She’s pretty sad and depressed though. History: Born to a bunch of traveling nomads/merchants, the leader’s daughter. She was adorned with many of the prizes of his at a young age (her mother died giving birth to her egg) and was doted on by the whole caravan. Contraire grew well, getting her piercings as she grew, as per her dragon’s culture. However, when she came of age, she was married off to a dragon that she didn’t love (her father was desperate for money and pressured by the others in the caravan) she agreed, of course, to the union. Anything to help her dragons.. She lived with her new husband for a bit, alone, unhappy, and away from everything she loved. Contraire fell into a deep depression. One day, though, her husband , oddly for him, came home inebriated. He had not had a good day and took it out on Contraire. The Skydancer’s misery worsened with every day. He draped her in coats and jewelry to hide her bruises, and she hurt. Badly. One day, he went much too far. Contraire lost her balance and fell, hitting her head on the stone floor of the cave. She died. Orientation: Bi-M, F Abilities: Can construct her tinkerings/work at an accelerated rate, small healing factor. Anything Else: Noperdoodles yoink king does a gorl for once lol [/quote] ---------------- [quote name="BetaArt" date="2019-08-15 22:46:43" ] @ZyXeno Name: Corvid Gender: female Age: 24 [center][img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=33&winggene=39&wings=121&auth=4de849f12d5790948cae48dc8acc44f10e580e38&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] Personality: Protective. Everyone is a threat in her eyes unless proven wrong. Past that once she trusts you she’s open, however occasionally she will push you because she wants to see you succeed or she may have misread something. Other than that she can be a bit over dramatic or be the first one to self sacrifice. History: She was out hunting beast clans as she usually did, however she fell into their trap, her wings were clipped, and she fell into a spike filled grave. Orientation: bisexual Abilities: Hunting, Tracking (through water and fire she can find you), strength (she could fight an Emperor and win), poisoned spines and claws (only when provoked will the work), and Booming voice (not used often due to how harsh it can be to her throat)l Anything Else: Enjoys sunbathing, reading and teaching hatchlings how to hunt and defend themselves. [/quote] ----------- [quote name="Izzooka" date="2019-08-16 11:06:31" ] [b]Name[/b]: Sumar [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Age[/b]: 15 [b]Description[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53727035] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/537271/53727035_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality[/b]: Sumar is very sweet and loving if she knows you well. She never lets her guard down in a fight, and will almost always have the high ground. If you get in her way, she will do something about it. Sumar is a very skilled fighter and tries to practice her skills when she can. Her powers never get the best of her, but she is frightened by them. She isn't very knowledgeable with magic or sorcery, so those things make her scared. She is fearless beyond that, though, and will practically laugh in the face of danger. [b]History[/b]: Sumar was taken in as a hatchling and was loved endlessly. When she was old enough, she thought about training young dragons to become warriors. Her death was quite tragic. Her last lesson was in the woods ; not knowing of a vicious, untamed familiar was nearby. The woods were somewhere near a cliff, and her students sacrificed their training bands. The familiar came up behind her and scratched her wing. She fell backwards, and off the cliff. She tried to fly up, but there was no hope. [b]Orientation[/b]: Straight [b]Abilities[/b]: She can control lightning, hence the emblem. She can only make lightning appear / go away, but cannot make lightning strike twice. If she does, her power drains. [b]Anything Else[/b]: The emblem is invisible until her power is activated. [/quote] ------------- [quote name="MinSalty" date="2019-08-16 15:18:40" ] [center]|| I'd love to join!! Gives me a good excuse to actually rp with my dragons lol [b]Name:[/b] [i]Pin[/i] [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Age:[/b] [i]20[/i] [b]Description:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48944935] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489450/48944935_350.png[/img] [/url] Without the blindfold, his eyes are milky white, a clear indicator of his blindness. His bow, quiver, and arrows were made by him to be lightweight but durable and effective - there's a pocket on his quiver full of extra tidbits of stuff for repairing arrows and replacing his bowstring should it snap. [b]Personality:[/b] Pin is a very mellow, very goal-oriented Fae who looks to fact and reason and disregards emotions. He has a certain love for hunting, even though he himself doesn't often eat the creatures he hunts - instead, he often offered them to his late mate, Needle, a Nocturne. He has a very close bond with his firefly hoard which help aid him in hunting by guiding his arrows. Around strangers, Pin is the last to start any kind of confrontation, knowing his odds of winning any fight close-range is close to zero, and around danger he will often flit away as fast as he can. Self preservation is a very large part of him, and without Needle by his side he'll almost always choose to save/protect himself over someone else. [b]History:[/b] [i]Pin was born blind, and readily admitted that he hated himself because of this disability. It was when he met his future mate Needle that he learned that his blindness did not define him and from that point the pair were inseparable, where Pin went Needle was sure to follow and vice versa. It was basically a given that, when they grew old enough, the two would become mates - and they did, leaving their home clan and deciding to live on their own. During a hunting trip, Pin was separated from Needle by a group of Beastclan soldiers and promptly killed.[/i] [b]Orientation:[/b] Straight [b]Abilities:[/b][i] Nearly perfect aim due to his fireflies helping guide his arrows, very sensitive senses of smell and hearing due to his extensive hunting experience and aided by his blindness. [/i] [b]Anything Else:[/b] He's still awkward about his blindness, and therefore doesn't often remove his blindfold. [/quote] ------------- [quote name="FallingIce" date="2019-08-16 16:13:34" ] Alright let’s see Name: Rosary Gender:Female Age: 19 when killed Orientation: pan Appearance: A very see-through dragoness, with pearly accents and deep pthalo scales. Wasn’t rich when she died, so only wears a chain would around her neck. Familiar: a slight-eyewing named Xyatl Abilities: poison. If you tick her off or she’s feeling especially murderous that day, she can create poison. It appears very harmless and edible, but seriously don’t eat it. Also minor magic. (Illusions, mild hypnosis etc) Personality: looks very nice, very good and sweet, but will fricking snap yo neck. Has invasive thoughts and will often “prank” her friends. Which mainly involves cursing them to always trip over their own tails. But in all seriousness she will murder you if you aren’t careful. Sometimes will grow attached to a victim and will give them mercy, as she finds them entertaining. History: Rosary was minding her business, strolling along and gathering yew and larkspurs when she was met with a grim end. A ravenous emperor overtook her and killed her, but not before she poisoned the undead thing. She was gutted and then drowned so yeah- [/quote] ---------------- [quote name="Suffer" date="2019-08-16 16:32:12" ] Name: Coatl Gender: Male Age: well hes eternally youthful but acts around 16? Description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44614407] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/446145/44614407_350.png[/img] [/url] Handsome and cute little lad. His scales are hard to the touch and very shiny and clean. His eyes are big and pure, and look like a lighter blue when a bright light is on them. His cute, young face is usually twisted into a snobby expression which does not match his dragonet body at all. Personality: Honestly very narcissistic and thinks everyone is very annoying and he is the best (doesn't help that he's a handsome lil lad-). Coatl has a big soft spot for shy, anxious, and sweet dragons, who are similar to his brother(?) who is an absolute mess. Yes, his name is Coatl. No, I'm not creative. He doesn't really care for familiars and would prolly be that one weird kid in 2nd grade into heavy metal, monster trucks, and news reports on snakes that eat people. He likes being aggressive and fighting and is an angry lil bean and will rip your throat out in your sleep. History: Prolly tried to murder a giant Beastclan thing and got y e e t e d- Orientation: pan, males Abilities: Minor shadow magic, very disoriented. He doesn't like to admit that his magic is hecked up. Anything Else: i will def edit this in a sec but here is the base im sorry xeno forgive me- [/quote] ------------- [quote name="Relics" date="2019-08-16 19:11:11" ] [b]Name[/b]: Sanguine [b]Gender[/b]: Female [b]Age[/b]: 21 [b]Description[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43250473] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/432505/43250473_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality[/b]: Sanguine is usually pretty quiet, but not exactly shy. She’s constantly buzzing with energy and her head is filled with ideas. Sometimes, if the ideas become too much for her, she’ll suddenly burst them out, then cover her mouth with her talons. She likes to make quick quips and honestly has a good sense of humor and gets most jokes. Has anxiety issues and will crumble under too much stress and/or pressure. [b]History[/b]: Sanguine didn’t have a very significant history. She was a mechanic for hire, and would invent little trinkets in her spare time. Eventually, she met Adriano, whom she quickly fell in love with and married (fairly recent). They both moved to an arcane clan, and with the help of the arcane dragons, Sanguine began to dabble in the potentials of magitech. Recently, she needed a rare part for her newest and boldest invention, so she traveled away from the clan to find it. On the way, she encountered an unsavory pack of dragons that tried to mug her. She resisted, they fought, and one of them slammed her back on a rock to knock her out. Turns out they missed and skewered her with a broken stump right next to the rock. They panicked and ran away, leaving Sanguine to die. Which she did. [b]Orientation[/b]: Straight (but not available) [b]Abilities[/b]: Can build almost anything and everything if given the right materials. She’s not big on magic, but she can produce enough to power a small contraption. Otherwise she needs outside help or a different fuel source. Not particularly fast (but not slow either), although she is surprisingly strong. Not crazy or fighter strong, but strong enough. [b]Anything Else[/b]: Loyal to her husband, not open for a relationship. Wrings her hands as a nervous habit, which means she’ll probably be doing a lot of that in this RP. Not an animal person. [/quote]
Current Characters:

Name: Astivaran (Vara)
Description:
53391385_350.png

Personality: Kind yet a real spitfire. Hates listening to the rules and will make snobby comments if you say something stupid. Will not hesitate to whack you with her wings. Protective of the friends she can make and usually finds herself in too many sticky situations to count. Doesn’t talk about herself too often as she finds that self-centered and she doesn’t want to come off as a p*ick. Hates bullies. Will put you in your place if needed. Fierce and loyal. Has as silver tongue. Greedy. More selfish than selfless.
History: Grew up on her own. Her family was the treasure and gems she would steal off of unsuspecting dragons. She went to steal off of an off duty guard when she was caught and thrown into the dungeons. Her crimes piled on and she was left there to die.
Orientation: *Shrug*
Powers: Blends perfectly into shadows. Silent footsteps. Incredibly quick.
Anything Else: Is an extremely skilled fighter. Can find her way out of any situation. Has won every fight she had been faced with. Confident in her abilities yet knows not to push it too far as that ended her up six feet under. (ill add more laterr)
Owner: ZyXeno
Name: Tamesis
Description:
48687736_350.png

Personality: Despite his gruesome appearance, he is really sweet and caring. He hates scaring people. He will fight fiercely for the ones he loves. As a mask, though, he is mischievous and mysterious. He opts not to talk about his past at all. His features are a sore spot for him and he will get defensive if they are brought up. He is one of those dragons that will help you one moment but you could look at him wrong and he will throw you down a cliff the next. Very intimidating. A real dark dragon.
History: He grew up in a loving family. He was taken at a young age though to test medicine. It turned very bad very fast and he was left mangled and broken as a result. They continued their tests, though, and it just got worse and worse until his body gave up.
Orientation: Bisexual ~ Males and Females
Powers: Can move rocks with his mind. Super long tongue. Can dissolve into what appears to be dust and reforms a few feet away.
Anything Else: Has a high tolerance to pain. He loves pets with all of his might. Hugs are his favorite thing. He might not show it, but his feelings get hurt quite easily. He is skilled in fighting but he usually avoids fights by running from them. (Ill add more laterr)
Name: Ingram
Description:
53954171_350.png

Personality: He can turn from ‘UwU’ to ‘>:(‘ in a matter of seconds. Will not hesitate to point out when something sounds stupid, yet he never has any plans to aid to the problem. He just stopped caring long ago. Has a hard time trusting others. Thinks that they are all out to get him. Is embarrassed about his interests and will fight you if you point them out. He cares a lot more than he would like to admit to. He is a big, fluffy sweetheart in the end and he will accept any hug if he trusts you. Never really looked outside the box. Fairly literal.
History: Grew up shunned from the rest of his family. That drove him to basically seduce anyone he could to get a few coins of treasure to make it through the day. He got killed in quite an ironic way. He was in a bad mood and was trying to steal treasure from a dragon when the dragon was trying to steal from Ingram at the same time. It ended in fighting and he did not end up victorious.
Orientation: Pan
Powers: He can make plants grow. Earthy powers. Can create little glowy-like floating speck for a short while to create some light. He can make the ground shake. His eyes glow a little when he gets upset.
Anything Else: He really likes anything with any form of plant. Has a bunch of plants where he lived. Is really bad at flirting and gets really flustered when he tries. He is known as the Forest Dweller because he looks like a forest phantom. He likes earthy familiars.
Kingman wrote on 2019-08-15 20:21:41:
yeets

Name: Contraire
Description:
47983868_350.png
disregard her paaaage
A beautiful purple and gold Skydancer, thin, lithe and graceful. She has a lot of piercings.
Personality: Contraire is a kind soul. She has the look of someone very lost and not knowing exactly where she should be. She’s frugal, living life with as few provisions as possible, and does not believe in wasting food. Her voice is feminine and graceful, as she is. She moves with a sort of grace that few have, as if she’s really floating above the ground. Contraire has a youthful trust in others and doesn’t think that anyone could try and harm Anyone. Loves making things, specifically, inventions.

She’s pretty sad and depressed though.

History: Born to a bunch of traveling nomads/merchants, the leader’s daughter. She was adorned with many of the prizes of his at a young age (her mother died giving birth to her egg) and was doted on by the whole caravan. Contraire grew well, getting her piercings as she grew, as per her dragon’s culture. However, when she came of age, she was married off to a dragon that she didn’t love (her father was desperate for money and pressured by the others in the caravan) she agreed, of course, to the union. Anything to help her dragons..

She lived with her new husband for a bit, alone, unhappy, and away from everything she loved. Contraire fell into a deep depression. One day, though, her husband , oddly for him, came home inebriated. He had not had a good day and took it out on Contraire.
The Skydancer’s misery worsened with every day. He draped her in coats and jewelry to hide her bruises, and she hurt. Badly.
One day, he went much too far. Contraire lost her balance and fell, hitting her head on the stone floor of the cave. She died.
Orientation: Bi-M, F
Abilities: Can construct her tinkerings/work at an accelerated rate, small healing factor.
Anything Else: Noperdoodles

yoink king does a gorl for once lol

BetaArt wrote on 2019-08-15 22:46:43:
@ZyXeno

Name: Corvid
dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=39&breed=17&element=2&eyetype=8&gender=1&tert=121&tertgene=33&winggene=39&wings=121&auth=4de849f12d5790948cae48dc8acc44f10e580e38&dummyext=prev.png
Personality: Protective. Everyone is a threat in her eyes unless proven wrong. Past that once she trusts you she’s open, however occasionally she will push you because she wants to see you succeed or she may have misread something. Other than that she can be a bit over dramatic or be the first one to self sacrifice.
History: She was out hunting beast clans as she usually did, however she fell into their trap, her wings were clipped, and she fell into a spike filled grave.
Orientation: bisexual
Abilities: Hunting, Tracking (through water and fire she can find you), strength (she could fight an Emperor and win), poisoned spines and claws (only when provoked will the work), and Booming voice (not used often due to how harsh it can be to her throat)l
Anything Else: Enjoys sunbathing, reading and teaching hatchlings how to hunt and defend themselves.

Izzooka wrote on 2019-08-16 11:06:31:
Name: Sumar
Description:
53727035_350.png

Personality: Sumar is very sweet and loving if she knows you well. She never lets her guard down in a fight, and will almost always have the high ground. If you get in her way, she will do something about it. Sumar is a very skilled fighter and tries to practice her skills when she can. Her powers never get the best of her, but she is frightened by them. She isn't very knowledgeable with magic or sorcery, so those things make her scared. She is fearless beyond that, though, and will practically laugh in the face of danger.
History: Sumar was taken in as a hatchling and was loved endlessly. When she was old enough, she thought about training young dragons to become warriors. Her death was quite tragic. Her last lesson was in the woods ; not knowing of a vicious, untamed familiar was nearby. The woods were somewhere near a cliff, and her students sacrificed their training bands. The familiar came up behind her and scratched her wing. She fell backwards, and off the cliff. She tried to fly up, but there was no hope.
Orientation: Straight
Abilities: She can control lightning, hence the emblem. She can only make lightning appear / go away, but cannot make lightning strike twice. If she does, her power drains.
Anything Else: The emblem is invisible until her power is activated.
Quote:
|| I'd love to join!! Gives me a good excuse to actually rp with my dragons lol

Name: Pin
Description:
48944935_350.png

Without the blindfold, his eyes are milky white, a clear indicator of his blindness. His bow, quiver, and arrows were made by him to be lightweight but durable and effective - there's a pocket on his quiver full of extra tidbits of stuff for repairing arrows and replacing his bowstring should it snap.
Personality: Pin is a very mellow, very goal-oriented Fae who looks to fact and reason and disregards emotions. He has a certain love for hunting, even though he himself doesn't often eat the creatures he hunts - instead, he often offered them to his late mate, Needle, a Nocturne. He has a very close bond with his firefly hoard which help aid him in hunting by guiding his arrows. Around strangers, Pin is the last to start any kind of confrontation, knowing his odds of winning any fight close-range is close to zero, and around danger he will often flit away as fast as he can. Self preservation is a very large part of him, and without Needle by his side he'll almost always choose to save/protect himself over someone else.
History: Pin was born blind, and readily admitted that he hated himself because of this disability. It was when he met his future mate Needle that he learned that his blindness did not define him and from that point the pair were inseparable, where Pin went Needle was sure to follow and vice versa. It was basically a given that, when they grew old enough, the two would become mates - and they did, leaving their home clan and deciding to live on their own. During a hunting trip, Pin was separated from Needle by a group of Beastclan soldiers and promptly killed.
Orientation: Straight
Abilities: Nearly perfect aim due to his fireflies helping guide his arrows, very sensitive senses of smell and hearing due to his extensive hunting experience and aided by his blindness.
Anything Else: He's still awkward about his blindness, and therefore doesn't often remove his blindfold.

FallingIce wrote on 2019-08-16 16:13:34:
Alright let’s see

Name: Rosary
Orientation: pan
Appearance:
A very see-through dragoness, with pearly accents and deep pthalo scales. Wasn’t rich when she died, so only wears a chain would around her neck.
Familiar: a slight-eyewing named Xyatl
Abilities: poison. If you tick her off or she’s feeling especially murderous that day, she can create poison. It appears very harmless and edible, but seriously don’t eat it. Also minor magic. (Illusions, mild hypnosis etc)
Personality: looks very nice, very good and sweet, but will fricking snap yo neck. Has invasive thoughts and will often “prank” her friends. Which mainly involves cursing them to always trip over their own tails. But in all seriousness she will murder you if you aren’t careful. Sometimes will grow attached to a victim and will give them mercy, as she finds them entertaining.
History: Rosary was minding her business, strolling along and gathering yew and larkspurs when she was met with a grim end. A ravenous emperor overtook her and killed her, but not before she poisoned the undead thing. She was gutted and then drowned so yeah-

Suffer wrote on 2019-08-16 16:32:12:
Name: Coatl
Description:
44614407_350.png

Handsome and cute little lad. His scales are hard to the touch and very shiny and clean. His eyes are big and pure, and look like a lighter blue when a bright light is on them. His cute, young face is usually twisted into a snobby expression which does not match his dragonet body at all.
Personality: Honestly very narcissistic and thinks everyone is very annoying and he is the best (doesn't help that he's a handsome lil lad-). Coatl has a big soft spot for shy, anxious, and sweet dragons, who are similar to his brother(?) who is an absolute mess. Yes, his name is Coatl. No, I'm not creative. He doesn't really care for familiars and would prolly be that one weird kid in 2nd grade into heavy metal, monster trucks, and news reports on snakes that eat people. He likes being aggressive and fighting and is an angry lil bean and will rip your throat out in your sleep.
History: Prolly tried to murder a giant Beastclan thing and got y e e t e d-
Orientation: pan, males
Abilities: Minor shadow magic, very disoriented. He doesn't like to admit that his magic is hecked up.
Anything Else: i will def edit this in a sec but here is the base im sorry xeno forgive me-

Relics wrote on 2019-08-16 19:11:11:

Name: Sanguine
Description:

43250473_350.png

Personality: Sanguine is usually pretty quiet, but not exactly shy. She’s constantly buzzing with energy and her head is filled with ideas. Sometimes, if the ideas become too much for her, she’ll suddenly burst them out, then cover her mouth with her talons. She likes to make quick quips and honestly has a good sense of humor and gets most jokes. Has anxiety issues and will crumble under too much stress and/or pressure.
History: Sanguine didn’t have a very significant history. She was a mechanic for hire, and would invent little trinkets in her spare time. Eventually, she met Adriano, whom she quickly fell in love with and married (fairly recent). They both moved to an arcane clan, and with the help of the arcane dragons, Sanguine began to dabble in the potentials of magitech.
Recently, she needed a rare part for her newest and boldest invention, so she traveled away from the clan to find it. On the way, she encountered an unsavory pack of dragons that tried to mug her. She resisted, they fought, and one of them slammed her back on a rock to knock her out. Turns out they missed and skewered her with a broken stump right next to the rock. They panicked and ran away, leaving Sanguine to die. Which she did.
Orientation: Straight (but not available)
Abilities: Can build almost anything and everything if given the right materials. She’s not big on magic, but she can produce enough to power a small contraption. Otherwise she needs outside help or a different fuel source. Not particularly fast (but not slow either), although she is surprisingly strong. Not crazy or fighter strong, but strong enough.
Anything Else: Loyal to her husband, not open for a relationship. Wrings her hands as a nervous habit, which means she’ll probably be doing a lot of that in this RP. Not an animal person.
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
THIS WILL NOT START RIGHT NOW!!!

@Cloudsong101
@Suffer
@Hensbane
@Kingman (?)
@FallingIce

Idk if any of you want to join but it's open if you want to make a character and if you want to read through my word spew at 1 am lolol

don't worry if you aren't interested! It's all cool!
THIS WILL NOT START RIGHT NOW!!!

@Cloudsong101
@Suffer
@Hensbane
@Kingman (?)
@FallingIce

Idk if any of you want to join but it's open if you want to make a character and if you want to read through my word spew at 1 am lolol

don't worry if you aren't interested! It's all cool!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
oh this looks awesome xeno
im a little confused since i just skimmed your stuff abt the plot but will reread when i get the time!! will def join :eyes:
oh this looks awesome xeno
im a little confused since i just skimmed your stuff abt the plot but will reread when i get the time!! will def join :eyes:
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
oh wait they be yeeted into coliseum---
sending a ch i l d give me m o m e n t *scree*
oh wait they be yeeted into coliseum---
sending a ch i l d give me m o m e n t *scree*
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
@ZyXeno is it alright if I join? I'll be inactive for about 6 hours every day (homeschool, that's why)
@ZyXeno is it alright if I join? I'll be inactive for about 6 hours every day (homeschool, that's why)
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
@Izzooka

and go right ahead! and me too, but i'll be more active in the afternoons and such since i have school as well!
@Izzooka

and go right ahead! and me too, but i'll be more active in the afternoons and such since i have school as well!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
all right suffer!
all right suffer!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Sounds great! I'll make a character tomorrow. It's getting late where I live.
Sounds great! I'll make a character tomorrow. It's getting late where I live.
._.
* Chocolate month *
Doin me a fascinate
all righty! sleep well!
all righty! sleep well!
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__