Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Killer's Coffee [Open]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 264 265
[Raspberry_Jam] Do you have any pets? I have a kitty!

[RP] Susie called out gently for Siam. Oh, where was that troublesome boy? She bot up from her seat to see him sleeping on her bed. She picked up the cat, who was limp in her hands and pet him gently. What a sleepy boy!

((Siam is a corpse-
[Raspberry_Jam] Do you have any pets? I have a kitty!

[RP] Susie called out gently for Siam. Oh, where was that troublesome boy? She bot up from her seat to see him sleeping on her bed. She picked up the cat, who was limp in her hands and pet him gently. What a sleepy boy!

((Siam is a corpse-
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
[HopperM] Ohoho, we have a quiet one, don't we? Why don't you speak, bones?
[HopperM] Ohoho, we have a quiet one, don't we? Why don't you speak, bones?
oof maaaannn
[Silenced] Sure, sure. I have something I need to take care of. Be back in an hour.

[RP] Lea sighed as the next request came in, offering three million to kill a family of politicians. She grabbed her knives and pistol and left her house, setting out and finishing the job quickly.

[Silenced] Back.
[Silenced] Sure, sure. I have something I need to take care of. Be back in an hour.

[RP] Lea sighed as the next request came in, offering three million to kill a family of politicians. She grabbed her knives and pistol and left her house, setting out and finishing the job quickly.

[Silenced] Back.
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
[Glinted.Rust] I used to have a dog! And an iguana. Those are really cool. What's your cat's name?
[Glinted.Rust] Wb.
[Glinted.Rust] I used to have a dog! And an iguana. Those are really cool. What's your cat's name?
[Glinted.Rust] Wb.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[Raspberry_Jam] Siam! Hold on, let me get a picture!!
[Raspberry_Jam sent an image]
The image described a dark room with broken and soggy woodboards and dried blood all over the ground. Siam was a mummified cat, with it's bones sticking out and eyes missing.
[Raspberry_Jam] Siam! Hold on, let me get a picture!!
[Raspberry_Jam sent an image]
The image described a dark room with broken and soggy woodboards and dried blood all over the ground. Siam was a mummified cat, with it's bones sticking out and eyes missing.
frt +0
art shop
[Silenced] The hell? Little girl, I think you’re insane.
[Silenced] The hell? Little girl, I think you’re insane.
l3kRBf2.png
[Raspberry_Jam] Isn't he cute? <3
[Raspberry_Jam] Isn't he cute? <3
frt +0
art shop
[RP] Russ couldn't help the laugh that escaped him at seeing the picture. He brought a hand up to his face and snorted, shaking his head. He totally knew that this girl wasn't joking.

[Glinted.Rust] Aww. Cute! How long have you had em?
[RP] Russ couldn't help the laugh that escaped him at seeing the picture. He brought a hand up to his face and snorted, shaking his head. He totally knew that this girl wasn't joking.

[Glinted.Rust] Aww. Cute! How long have you had em?
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[Silenced] He’s dead is what he is
[Silenced] He’s dead is what he is
l3kRBf2.png
[Raspberry_Jam] Six years! And he's not dead, that's not a funny joke! >:(

[RP] Susie smiled to herself as she stroked Siam.
[Raspberry_Jam] Six years! And he's not dead, that's not a funny joke! >:(

[RP] Susie smiled to herself as she stroked Siam.
frt +0
art shop
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 264 265