Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Killer's Coffee [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 264 265
[Silenced] Geez, people. I’m not some 17 year old your trying to convince to drink
[Silenced] Geez, people. I’m not some 17 year old your trying to convince to drink
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
[Raspberry_Jam] *You're

[RP] Susie giggled to herself. She wasn't trying to be a know it all! She picked up a hairbrush from the side of her desk. Some cockroaches scuttled off it as she hummed, pulling it through her ruffled hair until it was silky.
[Raspberry_Jam] *You're

[RP] Susie giggled to herself. She wasn't trying to be a know it all! She picked up a hairbrush from the side of her desk. Some cockroaches scuttled off it as she hummed, pulling it through her ruffled hair until it was silky.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
[HopperM] Grammar nazi~
[HopperM] Grammar nazi~
oof maaaannn
[Glinted.Rust] Yo. The name's Russ. You might not be some 17 year old, but damn are you annoying so far.
[Glinted.Rust] Yo. The name's Russ. You might not be some 17 year old, but damn are you annoying so far.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[Silenced] And I’m not in English class either.

[RP] She glared at the screen and resisted the urge to chuck her phone across the room. She had already bought three replacements that week, she didn’t need to make it four.
[Silenced] And I’m not in English class either.

[RP] She glared at the screen and resisted the urge to chuck her phone across the room. She had already bought three replacements that week, she didn’t need to make it four.
l3kRBf2.png
[bonee] joined the chat.

[rp]
It frowned at the computer screen, fingers tapping deftly as it negotiated deals, neutralized threats, etc. It was the only light in the dark area where it sat, breath calm as it joined the chat.
It was a lurker there.
[bonee] joined the chat.

[rp]
It frowned at the computer screen, fingers tapping deftly as it negotiated deals, neutralized threats, etc. It was the only light in the dark area where it sat, breath calm as it joined the chat.
It was a lurker there.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
[Raspberry_Jam] How old are all of you? ^3^
[Raspberry_Jam] How old are all of you? ^3^
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
[HopperM] Nonya, dear.
[HopperM] Nonya, dear.
oof maaaannn
[Silenced] Old enough to drink, that’s for sure
[Silenced] Old enough to drink, that’s for sure
l3kRBf2.png
[Glinted.Rust] Well, I guess there isn't an age for someone to be a b*tch, so.... I don't think my age really matters. I do what I want anyways. I find my ways around the rules.
[Glinted.Rust] Well, I guess there isn't an age for someone to be a b*tch, so.... I don't think my age really matters. I do what I want anyways. I find my ways around the rules.
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 264 265