Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Killer's Coffee [Open]
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 264 265
Diego watched intently as she wrapped up her neck and then bounced a little, excited as she began to cut up the brownies. Everything smelled so good! He wished he was good at cooking.

Well, he was, but everything he made was always a little too perfect for his liking. Cooking wasn't supposed to be absolutely perfect. It was the little imperfects that made it good.

Plus, he had a tendency to burn things.

"That sounds like a fun tendency," Diego now snorted, grabbing himself a brownie as he talked. "What do I do?" He echoed, tilting his head to the side as he looked up. "OH! I am a pizza delivery man! Though, I do get quite pi*sed when I see some stupid s*it on pizza. Like earlier today. Had to kill a dude that put apples on his pizza. Who does that??"
Diego watched intently as she wrapped up her neck and then bounced a little, excited as she began to cut up the brownies. Everything smelled so good! He wished he was good at cooking.

Well, he was, but everything he made was always a little too perfect for his liking. Cooking wasn't supposed to be absolutely perfect. It was the little imperfects that made it good.

Plus, he had a tendency to burn things.

"That sounds like a fun tendency," Diego now snorted, grabbing himself a brownie as he talked. "What do I do?" He echoed, tilting his head to the side as he looked up. "OH! I am a pizza delivery man! Though, I do get quite pi*sed when I see some stupid s*it on pizza. Like earlier today. Had to kill a dude that put apples on his pizza. Who does that??"
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
"You are confusing too, to be honest." Jonas said, feeling... was that guilt? at seeing tears fall from Rusty's eyes.
He usually didn't feel guilty.
This was new.
"You seemed to have a negative reaction to me kissing you. I assumed you disliked it, and I am sure that you did. I'm a huge d*ck because this me, the one you are talking to, is so hard to keep up." Jonas clicked his tongue. "Mask on, worries gone."
"You are confusing too, to be honest." Jonas said, feeling... was that guilt? at seeing tears fall from Rusty's eyes.
He usually didn't feel guilty.
This was new.
"You seemed to have a negative reaction to me kissing you. I assumed you disliked it, and I am sure that you did. I'm a huge d*ck because this me, the one you are talking to, is so hard to keep up." Jonas clicked his tongue. "Mask on, worries gone."
oof maaaannn
Hail stared down at the unconscious Alex.
He could kill him right now.
Meh.
Nah.
He picked him up and put him over his shoulder, then began to walk home.
Hail stared down at the unconscious Alex.
He could kill him right now.
Meh.
Nah.
He picked him up and put him over his shoulder, then began to walk home.
oof maaaannn
"I know I'm confusing," Russ now snarled, furiously wiping at his face. He was so tired and the blood pooling around the girl he just killed was now on his hands and he sighed.

"I didn't hate it," he hissed, rolling his eyes as he pushed himself to his feet, scowling at the blood on his hands. Nothing new. Nothing new. "I was just surprised. You didn't seem like the person to actually go through with what you say, to be honest."

He looked angry, but there was a helpless glint in his eyes. He had no idea what he wanted now.

"I hate masks," Russ grumbled, wiping his hands on the jacket of the girl. "They are so exhausting."
"I know I'm confusing," Russ now snarled, furiously wiping at his face. He was so tired and the blood pooling around the girl he just killed was now on his hands and he sighed.

"I didn't hate it," he hissed, rolling his eyes as he pushed himself to his feet, scowling at the blood on his hands. Nothing new. Nothing new. "I was just surprised. You didn't seem like the person to actually go through with what you say, to be honest."

He looked angry, but there was a helpless glint in his eyes. He had no idea what he wanted now.

"I hate masks," Russ grumbled, wiping his hands on the jacket of the girl. "They are so exhausting."
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Alex was still out man.
Alex was still out man.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love

Marrian looked at him confused. "Who the f*ck puts apples on pizza?? That's what pepperoni is for. I see why you get so mad now," she said with a small laugh. "What shop do work for? I'll have to order something sometime."

Marrian looked at him confused. "Who the f*ck puts apples on pizza?? That's what pepperoni is for. I see why you get so mad now," she said with a small laugh. "What shop do work for? I'll have to order something sometime."
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png
Lair Clearout
Writing Shop (WIP)
Jonas walked past Rusty, careful not to touch him. "I had warned you at least three times before you scratched." He muttered, picking up the girl and getting blood all over his sweatshirt. He looked down at the mess. Jonas made a mental note of the place, and then began to walk farther down the alley. The park was a half a mile down, he could dispose of the body there.
Jonas didn't care if Rusty followed.
He hoped he did.
Jonas walked past Rusty, careful not to touch him. "I had warned you at least three times before you scratched." He muttered, picking up the girl and getting blood all over his sweatshirt. He looked down at the mess. Jonas made a mental note of the place, and then began to walk farther down the alley. The park was a half a mile down, he could dispose of the body there.
Jonas didn't care if Rusty followed.
He hoped he did.
oof maaaannn
Hail put Alex down on his couch and plopped down beside him, getting out the remote and turning on the TV.
Jonas could clean up the house when he got back.
He was the only one who wanted to clean things, anyways.
Hail put Alex down on his couch and plopped down beside him, getting out the remote and turning on the TV.
Jonas could clean up the house when he got back.
He was the only one who wanted to clean things, anyways.
oof maaaannn
"Again, you warned me-" Russ was cut off by Jonas walking away. "Aaaand, he's gone." He sighed deeply, frustration filling his light gaze as he shook off his hands. Whatever. It wasn't like anyone was going to miss her. Her contacts were filled with her mom, her dad, and her stepdad. That was it.

Should he follow? He should. But he didn't want to. He didn't trust himself to do something he would regret.

What would he regret?

His feet were moving before he could even stop himself.
"Again, you warned me-" Russ was cut off by Jonas walking away. "Aaaand, he's gone." He sighed deeply, frustration filling his light gaze as he shook off his hands. Whatever. It wasn't like anyone was going to miss her. Her contacts were filled with her mom, her dad, and her stepdad. That was it.

Should he follow? He should. But he didn't want to. He didn't trust himself to do something he would regret.

What would he regret?

His feet were moving before he could even stop himself.
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
Kyle finally sauntered over to the food, immediately eating some and doing fingerguns at Marrian and Deigo.
Kyle finally sauntered over to the food, immediately eating some and doing fingerguns at Marrian and Deigo.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
1 2 ... 199 200 201 202 203 ... 264 265