Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Killer's Coffee [Open]
1 2 ... 198 199 200 201 202 ... 264 265
rip))
rip))
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
GASP
KING
Alex should be mega unconscious, gonna send Hail out to get'em))
GASP
KING
Alex should be mega unconscious, gonna send Hail out to get'em))
oof maaaannn
Hail checked his watch. At least 15 minutes had passed. He walked out of his house, sighing. Idiot pacifist.
Hail checked his watch. At least 15 minutes had passed. He walked out of his house, sighing. Idiot pacifist.
oof maaaannn
he is, made a post about it a while back :)

He passed out next to a road and hoped someone would find him. ))
he is, made a post about it a while back :)

He passed out next to a road and hoped someone would find him. ))
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
((yes
((yes
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
//hi
//hi
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
((XENO
((XENO
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop

Marrian nodded a quick thank you and began rewrapping her neck. "Burns aside, the brownies should be cool enough to eat now, give me a second and I'll cut them up," she said kindly. After a few minutes, she has finished wrapping her neck and was now cutting the brownies into lovely little squares. "If it wasn't already obvious, I'm a pyromaniac. I have a tendency to set myself and other people on fire. Enough about me though, what do you do?" she asked curiously as she grabbed a brownie out of the pan.

Marrian nodded a quick thank you and began rewrapping her neck. "Burns aside, the brownies should be cool enough to eat now, give me a second and I'll cut them up," she said kindly. After a few minutes, she has finished wrapping her neck and was now cutting the brownies into lovely little squares. "If it wasn't already obvious, I'm a pyromaniac. I have a tendency to set myself and other people on fire. Enough about me though, what do you do?" she asked curiously as she grabbed a brownie out of the pan.
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
Russ chuckled now, a dark thing. He lifted his head a little, his hair pitifully flat against his head as a few stray tears fell down his face. Anger crackled through his eyes light lightning as he looked up to see Hopper once more.

"There you go. My secret is out," he hissed low, snarling a little. "I don't know what you want me to tell you. You kiss me one moment and then you turn into a huge d*ck two seconds later."

It frustrated him. It really did.

//all right ill be back in a bit!
Russ chuckled now, a dark thing. He lifted his head a little, his hair pitifully flat against his head as a few stray tears fell down his face. Anger crackled through his eyes light lightning as he looked up to see Hopper once more.

"There you go. My secret is out," he hissed low, snarling a little. "I don't know what you want me to tell you. You kiss me one moment and then you turn into a huge d*ck two seconds later."

It frustrated him. It really did.

//all right ill be back in a bit!
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
((See ya then!))
((See ya then!))
qBODy7m.gif