Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Killer's Coffee [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 264 265
(Make your first posts whenever you want!
Hopper be waiting uwu)
(Make your first posts whenever you want!
Hopper be waiting uwu)
oof maaaannn
[Silenced] So what’s the point of this again?
[Silenced] So what’s the point of this again?
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
[HopperM] Ha! To discuss fun things, etc. For example, who're you?
[HopperM] Ha! To discuss fun things, etc. For example, who're you?
oof maaaannn
[Silenced] None of your damn business

((Mah girl is feisty))
[Silenced] None of your damn business

((Mah girl is feisty))
l3kRBf2.png
[Raspberry_Jam] I'm Susie! I'm super excited to meet all of you <3 <3 <3 Hello ^^
[Raspberry_Jam] I'm Susie! I'm super excited to meet all of you <3 <3 <3 Hello ^^
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
[Silenced] What’s a little girl like you doing on here?
[Silenced] What’s a little girl like you doing on here?
l3kRBf2.png
Name: Daniel Russel (Russ)
Description: 5'11 with electric blue eyes. Really pale. Handsome face with a few scars littered from scratches and cuts (right eyebrow is cut, bridge of nose is sliced with a scar, scar on chin). Dark freckles on nose and cheeks, more noticeable when summer comes around. Brown hair that he spikes up (when he doesn't gel it it flops over his eyebrows). Wears a jean jacket and light shirts but always has another set of clothes on him. Blends into crowds well. Despite the brightness in his eyes, they looks dull and dead.
Occupation: S-Serial killer? He just...stabby. Especially on Mondays. Will usually seduce or manipulate victims back to his 'house' which is really just an empty shell of a building before he kills 'em. Usually finds victims through the internet (targets them because of their political views and or actions that they have done in the past)
Personality: Really likes to play with his victim's emotions. He is cold and calculating and will measure any situation before he takes part in it. Really likes to watch fights and revels in carnage. Doesn't really think of himself as insane, but he does know he is doing the wrong thing (he just doesn't like admitting to it). He is actually really kind if he likes you (he really doesn't like anyone) and will make sure to protect you no matter the costs. I'll play around with him more when we start
User: Glinted.Rust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oINb6A6nzHQ

Name: Diego Perez
Description: 5'9 fella. Darker tan skin (Mexican!) with black hair that curls. Not tight curls, but it is very bouncy. Has an undercut with lots of scars on his head and back. He has scars littering his arms and hands and is usually wearing unbuttoned plaid shirts with a plain black t-shirt on under and jeans with boots. He has numerous bracelets (leather, silver, beads) and his nose is pierced along with four piercings on his right ear with a lip piercing. He has a short goatee and his hair is very thick! He has dark brown eyes with hints of gold in them.
Occupation: He works as a pizza delivery person. His targets are the people who put dumb sh*t on their pizza, really. He steals things from his victims homes, as well. Keeps little tokens to remember his targets. Usually kills any time but he usually cuts off his victim's ears and tapes their eyes open.
Personality: Really has no idea what he is doing half of the time. Gets distracted really easily. Played dnd once and is obsessed. He likes calling himself a rouge. He will knock in your kneecaps if you offend him. He jokes around a lot, really, and is really easy-going despite his anxious and how much he overthinks. He really likes creeping people out. He is extremely observant. Really distrusting of everyone around him. Likes messing with people. Not right in the head, really. Smokes a lot. It is surprising that he doesn't have anything wrong with his lungs. He really likes getting high, though, but he usually doesn't like going through the effort to get what is needed to get high.
User: Focus_Locust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3P9ZptDTQE
Name: Daniel Russel (Russ)
Description: 5'11 with electric blue eyes. Really pale. Handsome face with a few scars littered from scratches and cuts (right eyebrow is cut, bridge of nose is sliced with a scar, scar on chin). Dark freckles on nose and cheeks, more noticeable when summer comes around. Brown hair that he spikes up (when he doesn't gel it it flops over his eyebrows). Wears a jean jacket and light shirts but always has another set of clothes on him. Blends into crowds well. Despite the brightness in his eyes, they looks dull and dead.
Occupation: S-Serial killer? He just...stabby. Especially on Mondays. Will usually seduce or manipulate victims back to his 'house' which is really just an empty shell of a building before he kills 'em. Usually finds victims through the internet (targets them because of their political views and or actions that they have done in the past)
Personality: Really likes to play with his victim's emotions. He is cold and calculating and will measure any situation before he takes part in it. Really likes to watch fights and revels in carnage. Doesn't really think of himself as insane, but he does know he is doing the wrong thing (he just doesn't like admitting to it). He is actually really kind if he likes you (he really doesn't like anyone) and will make sure to protect you no matter the costs. I'll play around with him more when we start
User: Glinted.Rust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oINb6A6nzHQ

Name: Diego Perez
Description: 5'9 fella. Darker tan skin (Mexican!) with black hair that curls. Not tight curls, but it is very bouncy. Has an undercut with lots of scars on his head and back. He has scars littering his arms and hands and is usually wearing unbuttoned plaid shirts with a plain black t-shirt on under and jeans with boots. He has numerous bracelets (leather, silver, beads) and his nose is pierced along with four piercings on his right ear with a lip piercing. He has a short goatee and his hair is very thick! He has dark brown eyes with hints of gold in them.
Occupation: He works as a pizza delivery person. His targets are the people who put dumb sh*t on their pizza, really. He steals things from his victims homes, as well. Keeps little tokens to remember his targets. Usually kills any time but he usually cuts off his victim's ears and tapes their eyes open.
Personality: Really has no idea what he is doing half of the time. Gets distracted really easily. Played dnd once and is obsessed. He likes calling himself a rouge. He will knock in your kneecaps if you offend him. He jokes around a lot, really, and is really easy-going despite his anxious and how much he overthinks. He really likes creeping people out. He is extremely observant. Really distrusting of everyone around him. Likes messing with people. Not right in the head, really. Smokes a lot. It is surprising that he doesn't have anything wrong with his lungs. He really likes getting high, though, but he usually doesn't like going through the effort to get what is needed to get high.
User: Focus_Locust
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3P9ZptDTQE
tumblr-66bae5dcc051242ddee184e33cc68d47-9a6e08ce-500.gif _
Xeno
_____
He/Him
_____
FR +2
__
[Raspberry_Jam] Hehe! I have my reasons UwU! <3 <3
[Raspberry_Jam] Hehe! I have my reasons UwU! <3 <3
any pronouns :]