Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Killer's Coffee [Open]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 264 265
This is a mix of role-play and "texting" through a website. The website was made by Jonas Maraday, and is called The Killer's Coffee. It is where all the local murderers, gang leaders, mafia bosses, etc. go to talk about things. It has many protections and is very hard to get to, as it is on the black web and you must have proof of your killings.

An RP post:
[RP] Jonas smiled as he cleaned his knives.

A post on Killer's Coffee:
[character's user, in my case it would be HopperM] hey guys! welcome.

Place your character sheets here, but post questions on the OOC. I will link anybody who wants to join there!
If there are any questions, just ask! I will be glad to answer.

Current rules:
Rude characters are allowed, not rude rpers.
Please check for mistakes on your posts! I don't mind them too much, but try to have good grammar.
This will be inactive (you can still submit characters, though) until 4 PM on weekdays. OOC is always open for talk though!
No powerplaying, mary sues, etc.
*this is most likely going to have violence and possible triggers, though please put a trigger warning if it involves self harm!*
Your character must be a killer of some sort.

@Suffer (this is edgy uwu)
@Kingman
@Cloudsong101
@ZyXeno

THIS IS EXTREMELY ACTIVE OK LIKE
REALLY ACTIVE
This is a mix of role-play and "texting" through a website. The website was made by Jonas Maraday, and is called The Killer's Coffee. It is where all the local murderers, gang leaders, mafia bosses, etc. go to talk about things. It has many protections and is very hard to get to, as it is on the black web and you must have proof of your killings.

An RP post:
[RP] Jonas smiled as he cleaned his knives.

A post on Killer's Coffee:
[character's user, in my case it would be HopperM] hey guys! welcome.

Place your character sheets here, but post questions on the OOC. I will link anybody who wants to join there!
If there are any questions, just ask! I will be glad to answer.

Current rules:
Rude characters are allowed, not rude rpers.
Please check for mistakes on your posts! I don't mind them too much, but try to have good grammar.
This will be inactive (you can still submit characters, though) until 4 PM on weekdays. OOC is always open for talk though!
No powerplaying, mary sues, etc.
*this is most likely going to have violence and possible triggers, though please put a trigger warning if it involves self harm!*
Your character must be a killer of some sort.

@Suffer (this is edgy uwu)
@Kingman
@Cloudsong101
@ZyXeno

THIS IS EXTREMELY ACTIVE OK LIKE
REALLY ACTIVE
oof maaaannn
Name: Jonas Maraday
Male
Desc: 6'3 with red hair, fluffy and clean at all times. Pale skin with green eyes, BRIGHT GREEN. Glasses and freckles.
Usually has a hoodie on and a sick smile. Wears earrings, just plain gold loops.
Occupation: Hacker on the dark web, host of killer's coffee, sells his hacking services.
The Web Hopper serial killer. Kills on Sundays, usually, but sometimes "hops" and kills on Tuesday and Sunday. Finds victims through local sites.
Personality: Sarcastic, almost no empathy, likes to show off, boasting. Hard to get past his walls. He doesn't really get offended unless you insult his killing style.
User: HopperM
Name: Jonas Maraday
Male
Desc: 6'3 with red hair, fluffy and clean at all times. Pale skin with green eyes, BRIGHT GREEN. Glasses and freckles.
Usually has a hoodie on and a sick smile. Wears earrings, just plain gold loops.
Occupation: Hacker on the dark web, host of killer's coffee, sells his hacking services.
The Web Hopper serial killer. Kills on Sundays, usually, but sometimes "hops" and kills on Tuesday and Sunday. Finds victims through local sites.
Personality: Sarcastic, almost no empathy, likes to show off, boasting. Hard to get past his walls. He doesn't really get offended unless you insult his killing style.
User: HopperM
oof maaaannn
Name: Susie Calling
Female
Desc: 5'. She looks like a middle schooler. She has a cute face and a big smile. She has short black hair and big, chocolate brown eyes. Her face is dotted with freckles. She smells like raspberries. She has full, pink lips. She is Korean, and has pale skin and thin eyes. Her eyelashes are thick and long, she could be a child model. She often wears pink clothes and a hairband with cat ears. (will edit)
Occupation: Serial Killer. Murderers people (often children) through a display of innocence and childlike behavior, often acting as if she can't find her mother and she is lost. People help her, and from there and she leads them to a spot suitable for the kill. She finds her victims through the web and in real life.
Personality: She acts sweet and innocent. Talks about kittens, rainbows, love, etc. On the inside, she's a sadistic and psychopathic killing machine with no care for others. She's cold and calculated, and insanely well educated on killing techniques. Her brain is f*cked up and she doesn't know when she's acting or not, making her turn psychopathic very quickly but still thinking the little girl act she puts on isn't just for show, and is who she is. Honestly just really messed up in the head. Has a lot of triggers.
User: Raspberry_Jam

((im not sure if i will join! i want to focus on one rp at a time .-.
Name: Susie Calling
Female
Desc: 5'. She looks like a middle schooler. She has a cute face and a big smile. She has short black hair and big, chocolate brown eyes. Her face is dotted with freckles. She smells like raspberries. She has full, pink lips. She is Korean, and has pale skin and thin eyes. Her eyelashes are thick and long, she could be a child model. She often wears pink clothes and a hairband with cat ears. (will edit)
Occupation: Serial Killer. Murderers people (often children) through a display of innocence and childlike behavior, often acting as if she can't find her mother and she is lost. People help her, and from there and she leads them to a spot suitable for the kill. She finds her victims through the web and in real life.
Personality: She acts sweet and innocent. Talks about kittens, rainbows, love, etc. On the inside, she's a sadistic and psychopathic killing machine with no care for others. She's cold and calculated, and insanely well educated on killing techniques. Her brain is f*cked up and she doesn't know when she's acting or not, making her turn psychopathic very quickly but still thinking the little girl act she puts on isn't just for show, and is who she is. Honestly just really messed up in the head. Has a lot of triggers.
User: Raspberry_Jam

((im not sure if i will join! i want to focus on one rp at a time .-.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
(That's fine Suffer! I was planning on this being active AFTER Lost is finished, so no problem.
@Suffer)
(That's fine Suffer! I was planning on this being active AFTER Lost is finished, so no problem.
@Suffer)
oof maaaannn
@CalamityKitty
This rp will go slower, and won't be very active for a while. There is no exact plot this time either uwu
join if you wish!))
@CalamityKitty
This rp will go slower, and won't be very active for a while. There is no exact plot this time either uwu
join if you wish!))
oof maaaannn
[HopperM] welcome to the killer's coffee! have a look around, get to know people, yada yada yada. just call me hop. or hopper. whatever suits your fancy.
[HopperM] welcome to the killer's coffee! have a look around, get to know people, yada yada yada. just call me hop. or hopper. whatever suits your fancy.
oof maaaannn
@Kingman
@ZyXeno))
@Kingman
@ZyXeno))
oof maaaannn
Name: no one knows
Age is unknown
Desc: Tall, hoodied person, only goes out at night. It’s rumored that no one has seen them in person.
User: bones

Name: no one knows
Age is unknown
Desc: Tall, hoodied person, only goes out at night. It’s rumored that no one has seen them in person.
User: bones

| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
Name: Lea Roscall
Female
Desc: 5’ 5” with waist length white hair that is almost always in a long fishtail. Her eyes are a dark sapphire blue. Her typical attire is black heeled leather boots, ripped jeans, a wine red tank-top, and a hooded leather jacket.
Occupation: She is known for breaking through the government firewall and leaking confidential information. She is also a locally known assassin for hire.
Personality: She is reserved, intelligent (but not in a nerdy way), witty, sassy, and incredibly fierce and protective of those she loves.
User: Silenced
Name: Lea Roscall
Female
Desc: 5’ 5” with waist length white hair that is almost always in a long fishtail. Her eyes are a dark sapphire blue. Her typical attire is black heeled leather boots, ripped jeans, a wine red tank-top, and a hooded leather jacket.
Occupation: She is known for breaking through the government firewall and leaking confidential information. She is also a locally known assassin for hire.
Personality: She is reserved, intelligent (but not in a nerdy way), witty, sassy, and incredibly fierce and protective of those she loves.
User: Silenced
ENF4NJH.pngShe/Her ~ FR +3 HcLmuty.png
l3kRBf2.png
(accepted!)
(accepted!)
oof maaaannn
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 264 265