Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fandom Union Academy 2.0 (OOC)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1033 1034
[quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:38:02" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:26:13" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:25:10" ] @/prowlerbc Those are the best ideas and they are GREAT [/quote] Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this [/quote] But they are birbs [/quote] Birbs based off basically nothing. I just took the news idea from the billboard thing
Swagolor wrote on 2019-08-06 18:38:02:
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-08-06 18:26:13:
Swagolor wrote on 2019-08-06 18:25:10:
@/prowlerbc

Those are the best ideas and they are GREAT
Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this

But they are birbs
Birbs based off basically nothing. I just took the news idea from the billboard thing
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:38:59" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:38:02" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:26:13" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:25:10" ] @/prowlerbc Those are the best ideas and they are GREAT [/quote] Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this [/quote] But they are birbs [/quote] Birbs based off basically nothing. I just took the news idea from the billboard thing [/quote] ah yes but they can give Luna depression when they tell her (spoiler warning)[spoiler]that her brother died in a battle
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-08-06 18:38:59:
@/prowlerbc

Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this

But they are birbs
Birbs based off basically nothing. I just took the news idea from the billboard thing

ah yes but they can give Luna depression when they tell her (spoiler warning)that her brother died in a battle
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:40:10" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:38:59" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:38:02" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:26:13" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:25:10" ] @/prowlerbc Those are the best ideas and they are GREAT [/quote] Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this [/quote] But they are birbs [/quote] Birbs based off basically nothing. I just took the news idea from the billboard thing [/quote] ah yes but they can give Luna depression when they tell her (spoiler warning)[spoiler]that her brother died in a battle [/quote] Well birb not mean. Except maybe Neo
Swagolor wrote on 2019-08-06 18:40:10:
@/prowlerbc

But they are birbs

ah yes but they can give Luna depression when they tell her (spoiler warning)that her brother died in a battle
Well birb not mean. Except maybe Neo
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:41:44" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:40:10" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:38:59" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:38:02" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:26:13" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:25:10" ] @/prowlerbc Those are the best ideas and they are GREAT [/quote] Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this [/quote] But they are birbs [/quote] Birbs based off basically nothing. I just took the news idea from the billboard thing [/quote] ah yes but they can give Luna depression when they tell her (spoiler warning)[spoiler]that her brother died in a battle [/quote] Well birb not mean. Except maybe Neo [/quote] ok but this is serious Sol (luna's brother) does die at some point
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-08-06 18:41:44:
@/prowlerbc

But they are birbs

ok but this is serious
Sol (luna's brother) does die at some point
My Pokefarm

Please, screech at me about Kirby characters or Kirby games. I love them and need to yell everything I know before I go insane.
Bv0egTb.png
[quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:42:47" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:41:44" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:40:10" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:38:59" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:38:02" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:26:13" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:25:10" ] @/prowlerbc Those are the best ideas and they are GREAT [/quote] Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this [/quote] But they are birbs [/quote] Birbs based off basically nothing. I just took the news idea from the billboard thing [/quote] ah yes but they can give Luna depression when they tell her (spoiler warning)[spoiler]that her brother died in a battle [/quote] Well birb not mean. Except maybe Neo [/quote] ok but this is serious Sol (luna's brother) does die at some point [/quote] Thats an oof and a half. I should probably make backstories for these two. Develop them further. Make more references
Swagolor wrote on 2019-08-06 18:42:47:
@/prowlerbc

But they are birbs

ok but this is serious
Thats an oof and a half.

I should probably make backstories for these two. Develop them further. Make more references
@Swagolor
Memory is almost done!
@Swagolor
Memory is almost done!
[quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:45:25" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:42:47" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:41:44" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:40:10" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:38:59" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:38:02" ] [quote name="ProwlerBC" date="2019-08-06 18:26:13" ] [quote name="Swagolor" date="2019-08-06 18:25:10" ] @/prowlerbc Those are the best ideas and they are GREAT [/quote] Really? Theyre based off... Not even characters. Just birds. On a message board. And other places. I just had no ideas. So then this [/quote] But they are birbs [/quote] Birbs based off basically nothing. I just took the news idea from the billboard thing [/quote] ah yes but they can give Luna depression when they tell her (spoiler warning)[spoiler]that her brother died in a battle [/quote] Well birb not mean. Except maybe Neo [/quote] ok but this is serious Sol (luna's brother) does die at some point [/quote] Thats an oof and a half. I should probably make backstories for these two. Develop them further. Make more references [/quote] that's a mega oof for Luna Also, yes
ProwlerBC wrote on 2019-08-06 18:45:25:
Swagolor wrote on 2019-08-06 18:42:47:
@/prowlerbc

But they are birbs

ok but this is serious
Thats an oof and a half.

I should probably make backstories for these two. Develop them further. Make more references

that's a mega oof for Luna

Also, yes
My Pokefarm

Bv0egTb.png
@Swagolor

I finished her!

((Check my first post!))

((Also changed Claus For School!))
@Swagolor

I finished her!

((Check my first post!))

((Also changed Claus For School!))
hey. you want sum [i]snakes[/i] [s]and a ghost thing[/s] [s]i may or may not add in Taranza later, hold him for me[/s] [b]Name:[/b] Lilac Otooru [b]Age:[/b] like, 12 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Charmed Snakekey/Kirby [b]Family:[/b] uh????? [b]Fandom(s):[/b] Kirby [b]Description, Abilities, and weakness:[/b] [i]Description:[/i] Lilac is a fun-loving, optimistic keke!! They're the friendliest person you'll ever meet :) Their shift raised some questions back on her home planet, Susie (yes it's called Susie i don't make the rules her species named the sun Ted), but it wasn't of any worry there. Oh well! [i]Abilities:[/i] (default) - Her belly scales allow her to slither on any surface, even water! (Don't worry, she can toggle the water thing at will) They're also very sturdy and can be used as a shield in a pinch. - Her medallion can [i]never[/i] be taken off. Ever. It's just kinda. Stuck there??? - She can shift into her alt form/"shift" at will. Said form is a Kirby! - Very heat resistant. Seriously, a fair day on Susie is like 120 degrees fahrenheit. This is both a boon and a curse, as she gets colder sooner as well. (Kirby) - Literally anything Kirby can do. Yes, even copy abilities. The only ones she knows how to handle right now are Poison and ESP though. [i]Weaknesses:[/i] - She's just. Babey. She's really, really short (around 8 inches tall). Her shift's the same height, too. - Gets colder faster as mentioned above. At like, maybe 70-80 degrees fahrenheit?? Basically average room temperature for anyone else. - Cannot speak coherently while she is a Kirby. It's all just poyos. [b]Role:[/b] Student [b]For school or against school?:[/b] For school [b]Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401995702235824128/608493031754170408/the_cooler_Lilac.png[/img] [b]Name:[/b] Flowing Angel (Flow) [b]Age:[/b] 19 or something [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Spiced Snakekey [b]Family:[/b] uhm [b]Fandom(s):[/b] n/a [b]Description, Abilities, and weakness:[/b] [i]Description:[/i] Flow is slightly self-centered, always wanting to look her level-best. She's also part of a 3-person team of treasure hunters consisting of her, Peppermint and Pusteblume. [i]Abilities:[/i] - VERY physically sturdy. Seriously, she's a living, tasty brick wall. - Just like Lilac, her belly scales allow her to slither across any surface and can be used as shields. - She can use her wings to glide. They're not big enough to fly yet, though. [i]Weaknesses:[/i] - Gets colder more easily, like Lilac and the other kekes. [b]Role:[/b] Student [b]For school or against school?:[/b] For [b]Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401995702235824128/591787499144347648/the_SQUAD.png[/img] (right) [b]Name:[/b] Peppermint [b]Age:[/b] around 19 [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Species:[/b] Superior Snakekey [b]Family:[/b] ??? [b]Fandom(s):[/b] n/a [b]Description, Abilities, and weakness:[/b] [i]Description:[/i] Peppermint is a very fresh person. He knows almost all about the current trends and is generally the person to go to for any gossip he might've picked up. He likes to hang out with Flow and Pusteblume, and he's apart of their treasure hunting group. [i]Abilities:[/i] - His belly scales allow him to slither across any surface, and can be used as a shield in a pinch. [i]Weaknesses:[/i] - Gets colder more easily. [s]Jeez, there's kind of a theme here.[/s] [b]Role:[/b] student [b]For school or against school?:[/b] for [b]Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401995702235824128/591787499144347648/the_SQUAD.png[/img] (left) [b]Name:[/b] Pusteblume [b]Age:[/b] 18 [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Plumie Snakekey [b]Family:[/b] ????? [b]Fandom(s):[/b] n/a [b]Description, Abilities, and weakness:[/b] [i]Description:[/i] Pusteblume is a kind and calm keke. She loves nature, and loves to fly around or take in all of the sights around her. She's good friends with Flow and Peppermint - apart of their treasure hunting group, actually - and will happily ferry them and any of their friends around. [i]Abilities:[/i] - Just like the other kekes, her belly scales allow her to slither across any surface and can be used as a shield if needed. - She can fly, and is strong enough to carry up to 2 people her size. [i]Weaknesses:[/i] - Just like the other kekes, she gets colder more easily. [b]Role:[/b] student [b]For school or against school?:[/b] [b]Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401995702235824128/591787499144347648/the_SQUAD.png[/img] (middle) [b]Name:[/b] Doppel [b]Age:[/b] 13 or something [b]Gender:[/b] n/a (he/she/they) [b]Species:[/b] Spectune Jup [b]Family:[/b] ???????? ? ? ??? [b]Fandom(s):[/b] n/a [b]Description, Abilities, and weakness:[/b] [i]Description:[/i] Doppel is a sly, mischevious jup. Their glitch helps them to cause mayhem, but it'd be nice if he could actually. Control it. It gets tiring speaking in other peoples' voices. [i]Ablilities:[/i] - They can hover due to their lack-of-legs. - Their glitch copies the voice of the person closest to them. It's a perfect copy, but changes whenever someone gets too close to Doppel. This doesn't happen while they're alone, though. [i]Weaknesses:[/i] - Their glitch is entirely involuntary, which means they can't control when it happens. She just has to. Live with it. [b]Role:[/b] Student [b]For school or against school?:[/b] neutral [b]Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/401995702235824128/606344177818796033/bitconnEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT-1.png[/img]
hey. you want sum snakes and a ghost thing
i may or may not add in Taranza later, hold him for me

Name: Lilac Otooru
Species: Charmed Snakekey/Kirby
Family: uh?????
Fandom(s): Kirby
Description, Abilities, and weakness:
Description: Lilac is a fun-loving, optimistic keke!! They're the friendliest person you'll ever meet :) Their shift raised some questions back on her home planet, Susie (yes it's called Susie i don't make the rules her species named the sun Ted), but it wasn't of any worry there. Oh well!
Abilities:
(default)
- Her belly scales allow her to slither on any surface, even water! (Don't worry, she can toggle the water thing at will) They're also very sturdy and can be used as a shield in a pinch.
- Her medallion can never be taken off. Ever. It's just kinda. Stuck there???
- She can shift into her alt form/"shift" at will. Said form is a Kirby!
- Very heat resistant. Seriously, a fair day on Susie is like 120 degrees fahrenheit. This is both a boon and a curse, as she gets colder sooner as well.
(Kirby)
- Literally anything Kirby can do. Yes, even copy abilities. The only ones she knows how to handle right now are Poison and ESP though.
Weaknesses:
- She's just. Babey. She's really, really short (around 8 inches tall). Her shift's the same height, too.
- Gets colder faster as mentioned above. At like, maybe 70-80 degrees fahrenheit?? Basically average room temperature for anyone else.
- Cannot speak coherently while she is a Kirby. It's all just poyos.
Role: Student
For school or against school?: For school
Drawings/Pictures of character, or description or appearance:
the_cooler_Lilac.png

Name: Flowing Angel (Flow)
Species: Spiced Snakekey
Family: uhm
Fandom(s): n/a
Description: Flow is slightly self-centered, always wanting to look her level-best. She's also part of a 3-person team of treasure hunters consisting of her, Peppermint and Pusteblume.
Abilities:
- VERY physically sturdy. Seriously, she's a living, tasty brick wall.
- Just like Lilac, her belly scales allow her to slither across any surface and can be used as shields.
- She can use her wings to glide. They're not big enough to fly yet, though.
Weaknesses:
- Gets colder more easily, like Lilac and the other kekes.
For school or against school?: For
the_SQUAD.png
(right)

Name: Peppermint
Species: Superior Snakekey
Family: ???
Description: Peppermint is a very fresh person. He knows almost all about the current trends and is generally the person to go to for any gossip he might've picked up. He likes to hang out with Flow and Pusteblume, and he's apart of their treasure hunting group.
Abilities:
- His belly scales allow him to slither across any surface, and can be used as a shield in a pinch.
Weaknesses:
- Gets colder more easily. Jeez, there's kind of a theme here.
Role: student
For school or against school?: for
the_SQUAD.png
(left)

Name: Pusteblume
Species: Plumie Snakekey
Family: ?????
Description: Pusteblume is a kind and calm keke. She loves nature, and loves to fly around or take in all of the sights around her. She's good friends with Flow and Peppermint - apart of their treasure hunting group, actually - and will happily ferry them and any of their friends around.
Abilities:
- Just like the other kekes, her belly scales allow her to slither across any surface and can be used as a shield if needed.
- She can fly, and is strong enough to carry up to 2 people her size.
Weaknesses:
- Just like the other kekes, she gets colder more easily.
Role: student
For school or against school?:
the_SQUAD.png
(middle)

Name: Doppel
Species: Spectune Jup
Family: ???????? ? ? ???
Description: Doppel is a sly, mischevious jup. Their glitch helps them to cause mayhem, but it'd be nice if he could actually. Control it. It gets tiring speaking in other peoples' voices.
Ablilities:
- They can hover due to their lack-of-legs.
- Their glitch copies the voice of the person closest to them. It's a perfect copy, but changes whenever someone gets too close to Doppel. This doesn't happen while they're alone, though.
Weaknesses:
- Their glitch is entirely involuntary, which means they can't control when it happens. She just has to. Live with it.
For school or against school?: neutral
bitconnEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT-1.png
please someone be here to give me comfort in my sleeplesd boredem
please someone be here to give me comfort in my sleeplesd boredem
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1033 1034