Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Fandom Union Academy 2.0 (IC)
1 2 ... 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 ... 1714 1715
Hattie stared at her, her eyes showing ultimate confusion. She opened her mouth to speak... but no words same out.. she didn’t care if Swiftpaw scared her, but this!... this was really confusing her..
Hattie stared at her, her eyes showing ultimate confusion. She opened her mouth to speak... but no words same out.. she didn’t care if Swiftpaw scared her, but this!... this was really confusing her..
Hat Kid slowly grew from questioning.... To freaked out. Why was their a doppelganger of her standing here. At this time of all times

Swiftpaw decided to exist in the cafeteria
Hat Kid slowly grew from questioning.... To freaked out. Why was their a doppelganger of her standing here. At this time of all times

Swiftpaw decided to exist in the cafeteria
zorua.gif He/they/it/xe ani_bw-S_487-origin.gif
“...w-what- h-how... y-you..,” Hattie looked at her, then at her hands then back at her then back at her hands. “....who... are you?..”

Mary also existed in the lunchroom. As Swiftpaw should not let himself be in Mary’s sight-
“...w-what- h-how... y-you..,” Hattie looked at her, then at her hands then back at her then back at her hands. “....who... are you?..”

Mary also existed in the lunchroom. As Swiftpaw should not let himself be in Mary’s sight-
"I-im... H- Hat Kid?" Hat Kid replyed, slowly backing up and ready to bolt down the hall and yell about the doppelganger that suddenly appeared at the door

Swiftpaw didnt give two peccs. He was already dead-
"I-im... H- Hat Kid?" Hat Kid replyed, slowly backing up and ready to bolt down the hall and yell about the doppelganger that suddenly appeared at the door

Swiftpaw didnt give two peccs. He was already dead-
Hattie was doing the same... before she tripped on her red cape and fell down the stairs. Landing with a light thump, she sat up groaning as she rubbed her head as she tried to regain her composure. “...why is there a copy of me?..” was all she muttered as her vision was stars.

Well Mary didn’t give three peccs-
Hattie was doing the same... before she tripped on her red cape and fell down the stairs. Landing with a light thump, she sat up groaning as she rubbed her head as she tried to regain her composure. “...why is there a copy of me?..” was all she muttered as her vision was stars.

Well Mary didn’t give three peccs-
"Im no copy of anyone!" Hat Kid snapped back upon hearing the insult of being called a copy. Im not a copy! Im this person is just... Really weird. And possible trying to confuse and kill me

Well Swiftpaw didnt give 4 peccs-
"Im no copy of anyone!" Hat Kid snapped back upon hearing the insult of being called a copy. Im not a copy! Im this person is just... Really weird. And possible trying to confuse and kill me

Well Swiftpaw didnt give 4 peccs-
Hattie jolted up, her eyes redirecting themselves to Hat Kid. “....then... what... why do you look like me?... did you lose your parents?... are you traveling around trying to find them?...” ....if they say yes to this question... then your just a copy of me!! Or.... am I a copy of them?...

Mary didn’t give five peccs-
Hattie jolted up, her eyes redirecting themselves to Hat Kid. “....then... what... why do you look like me?... did you lose your parents?... are you traveling around trying to find them?...” ....if they say yes to this question... then your just a copy of me!! Or.... am I a copy of them?...

Mary didn’t give five peccs-
"I dont know why I look like you! And no, in not looking for my parents. Rather I was looking for home... Was"

Swiftpaw didnt give 10 peccs-
"I dont know why I look like you! And no, in not looking for my parents. Rather I was looking for home... Was"

Swiftpaw didnt give 10 peccs-
Hattie nodded looking down, solemnly. “....I’m looking for my parents... because of something stupid I did...”

Mary didn’t give 15 peccs!
Hattie nodded looking down, solemnly. “....I’m looking for my parents... because of something stupid I did...”

Mary didn’t give 15 peccs!
"And I was looking for home. Until a... Series of events"

Swiftpaw didnt give any peccs!
"And I was looking for home. Until a... Series of events"

Swiftpaw didnt give any peccs!
1 2 ... 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 ... 1714 1715