Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yellowstone Peaks Wolf RP (Closed!)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47
My school starts on 8/12 but it's pretty lenient and I'll probably be able to post during lunch and maybe check up on everything during class sometimes.
My school starts on 8/12 but it's pretty lenient and I'll probably be able to post during lunch and maybe check up on everything during class sometimes.
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
*GASP* Another homeschooler! Hullo! x'D

I don't know how active I'll be after 8/18, first semester of college... >.<' Hopefully my schedule won't be too crazy.
*GASP* Another homeschooler! Hullo! x'D

I don't know how active I'll be after 8/18, first semester of college... >.<' Hopefully my schedule won't be too crazy.
(Oh hey Nirin, since your a collage student, do people get random schedules?)
(Oh hey Nirin, since your a collage student, do people get random schedules?)
407Ohsj.png225064.pngImcBE9r.png made by cossmiicdolphin
(lol sounds weird to hear myself called a college student xD Not quite sure what you mean there, you talking about class schedules at college?)
(lol sounds weird to hear myself called a college student xD Not quite sure what you mean there, you talking about class schedules at college?)
(Yea And Sorry eh.)
(Yea And Sorry eh.)
(haha no problem ;v Uuuhhh as far as I know everyone just signs up for the classes they'll be taking for the semester and their schedule is based of that. e.g. I've got two classes Monday, four or five Tuesday (can't remember by own classes yeesh), one on Wednesday, etc. etc...and it just repeats for the rest of the semester. xD)
(haha no problem ;v Uuuhhh as far as I know everyone just signs up for the classes they'll be taking for the semester and their schedule is based of that. e.g. I've got two classes Monday, four or five Tuesday (can't remember by own classes yeesh), one on Wednesday, etc. etc...and it just repeats for the rest of the semester. xD)
(Oooooh wow ok hahaha! Almost sounds like a handful! Thank you.)
(Oooooh wow ok hahaha! Almost sounds like a handful! Thank you.)
(Absolutely! And of course everybody's schedule varies with their major :p Lucky me I got a ton of college credit out of the way in highschool so I get to skip a bunch of core curriculum stuff ^^' That's one reason I'm hoping my schedule will give me time to get on here and keep up with RPs haha)
(Absolutely! And of course everybody's schedule varies with their major :p Lucky me I got a ton of college credit out of the way in highschool so I get to skip a bunch of core curriculum stuff ^^' That's one reason I'm hoping my schedule will give me time to get on here and keep up with RPs haha)
(What are you majoring in? If you don't mind me asking.)
(What are you majoring in? If you don't mind me asking.)
qBODy7m.gif
J1KdcMI.png

Writing Shop (WIP)
(Ah I see! Well it shouldn’t be all that hard then. Hopefully it would be an easy year for you too since I’m a senior and got all but one core classes out of the way, so all I’m getting out is fun stuff and I hope it goes the same way with you! ^-^)
(Ah I see! Well it shouldn’t be all that hard then. Hopefully it would be an easy year for you too since I’m a senior and got all but one core classes out of the way, so all I’m getting out is fun stuff and I hope it goes the same way with you! ^-^)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47