Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Yellowstone Peaks Wolf RP (Closed!)
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47
Aspen ran over to Dari. “Good work.” She sniffed the snow covered ground and felt her hackles slowly rise. The scent was still very fresh. The paw prints were deep. Probably a male, or a quite large female. She kept her nose to the ground and began to follow the trail scent. It slowly, slowly got closer to camp. Three wolf scents merged here. Two strangers, but one all too familiar. Willow. Not another one. But Aspen knew Willow would at least leave her mother a notice when she left. She wouldn’t just... disappear. There were drag marks on the ground and the scent of a sleeping berry. It was easily enough dosage to knock out a bear. Someone must have slipped it into Willow’s food. Aspen turned to the other to see if they had come to the same conclusion.
Aspen ran over to Dari. “Good work.” She sniffed the snow covered ground and felt her hackles slowly rise. The scent was still very fresh. The paw prints were deep. Probably a male, or a quite large female. She kept her nose to the ground and began to follow the trail scent. It slowly, slowly got closer to camp. Three wolf scents merged here. Two strangers, but one all too familiar. Willow. Not another one. But Aspen knew Willow would at least leave her mother a notice when she left. She wouldn’t just... disappear. There were drag marks on the ground and the scent of a sleeping berry. It was easily enough dosage to knock out a bear. Someone must have slipped it into Willow’s food. Aspen turned to the other to see if they had come to the same conclusion.
9-AF7-B463-B8-DD-4-C8-C-AC59-C10-E4-BB2-E96-C.png
Bump!
Bump!
(It still says open can I join?) Name: Micah Gender: Male Age: 4 Pack Rank (ask me about being an alpha or beta!): Lone wolf looking to join the pack, would make a good "babysitter" Appearance:[img]https://animalcorner.co.uk/wp-content/img/wolfgrey1.jpg[/img] Personality: Very optimistic and lively, a bit too goofy and friendly for his own good, carefree, teasing, doesn't entirely understand hierarchy and would have to be chewed out Pups (if any): none yet but he wants a family and that's why he's trying to join the pack. Will treat any pups as his own.
(It still says open can I join?)
Name: Micah
Pack Rank (ask me about being an alpha or beta!): Lone wolf looking to join the pack, would make a good "babysitter"
Appearance:wolfgrey1.jpg
Personality: Very optimistic and lively, a bit too goofy and friendly for his own good, carefree, teasing, doesn't entirely understand hierarchy and would have to be chewed out
Pups (if any): none yet but he wants a family and that's why he's trying to join the pack. Will treat any pups as his own.
tumblr_n41t6kgA9S1t1zt32o2_r1_500.png
@Lymegreen4mom
Alright! Approved! Welcome in!
@Lymegreen4mom
Alright! Approved! Welcome in!
Micah trotted around, ears pricked up happily. So, he hadn't eaten in a few days. That was okay, there was always next time. He licked his chops hungrily and thought about caribou. He hadn't had caribou since he was still pretty much a pup on his old pack, before he had gone off looking for a new one.
He had smelled scent markers earlier, and he was currently hanging around right outside of their territory. He did hope that someone came by soon, he was getting excited about the prospect of meeting new wolves. I wonder if they have any wolves my age. I could make all sorts of new friends! If they accepted him of course. But why wouldn't they accept him? He was super great!
Finally, his impatience got the best of him, and he decided to just stroll into their territory to meet them himself.
What could possibly go wrong?
Micah trotted around, ears pricked up happily. So, he hadn't eaten in a few days. That was okay, there was always next time. He licked his chops hungrily and thought about caribou. He hadn't had caribou since he was still pretty much a pup on his old pack, before he had gone off looking for a new one.
He had smelled scent markers earlier, and he was currently hanging around right outside of their territory. He did hope that someone came by soon, he was getting excited about the prospect of meeting new wolves. I wonder if they have any wolves my age. I could make all sorts of new friends! If they accepted him of course. But why wouldn't they accept him? He was super great!
Finally, his impatience got the best of him, and he decided to just stroll into their territory to meet them himself.
What could possibly go wrong?
Aspen heard pawsteps coming from the trees. Maybe the wolves were still here. She lowered herself to the ground and crept towards the noise. A completely new wolf's scent filled her nose and she had to try as hard as she could to hold in her growl. Finally, she was close enough to see the wolf. He was male. A grey-ish white-ish, but had mixes of pink on the bottom of his belly, like blood that he had only partly washed off. Aspen was so busy assessing him she almost forgot he was an intruder. She bunched her legs up underneath her, moving as slowly and quietly as she could. Then she felt her muscles leap into the air. The cold rushed towards her and her pelt ruffled in the wind. It looked as if she had timed her leap perfectly, and indeed she had. Her paws landed one on the intruder's back and one on his throat, one of the weakest spots on any animal. Aspen growled as menacingly as she could, steam coming from her mouth like that of an angry dragon.
Aspen heard pawsteps coming from the trees. Maybe the wolves were still here. She lowered herself to the ground and crept towards the noise. A completely new wolf's scent filled her nose and she had to try as hard as she could to hold in her growl. Finally, she was close enough to see the wolf. He was male. A grey-ish white-ish, but had mixes of pink on the bottom of his belly, like blood that he had only partly washed off. Aspen was so busy assessing him she almost forgot he was an intruder. She bunched her legs up underneath her, moving as slowly and quietly as she could. Then she felt her muscles leap into the air. The cold rushed towards her and her pelt ruffled in the wind. It looked as if she had timed her leap perfectly, and indeed she had. Her paws landed one on the intruder's back and one on his throat, one of the weakest spots on any animal. Aspen growled as menacingly as she could, steam coming from her mouth like that of an angry dragon.
((Hey all, so sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out! D: Things have gotten really busy irl! Thanks for letting me join though, I had fun ^^ Y'all enjoy yourselves!))
((Hey all, so sorry but I'm gonna have to drop out! D: Things have gotten really busy irl! Thanks for letting me join though, I had fun ^^ Y'all enjoy yourselves!))
(I'm not going to drop out, but I've been super busy- sorry! I'll definitely have time to continue tomorrow :>)
(I'm not going to drop out, but I've been super busy- sorry! I'll definitely have time to continue tomorrow :>)
swan.gif

mei
she / her
g1 sales
other sales
(I'm out for the night, will pick back up tomorrow.)
(I'm out for the night, will pick back up tomorrow.)
((I may get busier starting these coming weeks due to school starting up again but I'll try to get on every night if I can :D ))

Dari picked up the scent of the intruder as she followed close behind Aspen. Her head was bent to the ground as she tried to follow the muddled tracks in the snow. She noticed how deep the tracks went in, the wolf was probably a male. She also noticed the small scarlet droplets staining the snow, and a growl began to creep up her throat.
Dari stopped and lifted her head as Aspen paused in front of her. Aspen was looking through a small clearing of tree branches.
Dari inched forward to get a better look. Carefully placing her paws in the snow so it wouldn't crunch under her weight. cropped between the branches of green pine trees was one of the intruding wolves. He was silvery white with streaks of grey and his underbelly was slightly pink. A metallic smell filled her nostrils as she grimaced with loathing. If this wolf so much as touched a hair on any one of her pack mates she would see to it that he never saw the light of day again.
((I may get busier starting these coming weeks due to school starting up again but I'll try to get on every night if I can :D ))

Dari picked up the scent of the intruder as she followed close behind Aspen. Her head was bent to the ground as she tried to follow the muddled tracks in the snow. She noticed how deep the tracks went in, the wolf was probably a male. She also noticed the small scarlet droplets staining the snow, and a growl began to creep up her throat.
Dari stopped and lifted her head as Aspen paused in front of her. Aspen was looking through a small clearing of tree branches.
Dari inched forward to get a better look. Carefully placing her paws in the snow so it wouldn't crunch under her weight. cropped between the branches of green pine trees was one of the intruding wolves. He was silvery white with streaks of grey and his underbelly was slightly pink. A metallic smell filled her nostrils as she grimaced with loathing. If this wolf so much as touched a hair on any one of her pack mates she would see to it that he never saw the light of day again.
JXVUomh.png 2arcane_by_cicide76536-dciqmi4.gif 1c8q357.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 46 47